An Evening with You

Story Info
Giving what Master wants.
1.7k words
4.08
19k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
merelyme
merelyme
12 Followers

I have already prepared for You. My body is cleaned and oiled, inside and out; my hair is down and silky smelling slightly of almonds; my face is lightly painted as You prefer. I dress simply in a gauzy white shift that hides the minor imperfections of my body from Your view without inhibiting Your access to it. The only thing left to do is await Your arrival, which I do fumbling through the rest of the evening. Candles grace the mantle, flowers are tucked in vases and the silky sheets on the bed are perfumed with a light scent.

I kneel on the floor, head down, as You demand, hands resting on my thighs. My hair falls in my face, obscuring my view, but I still hear You as You unlock the door. You walk past me, only a slight break in Your pace acknowledging that I am waiting for You. You know I will wait, still and obedient. You wait until You are ready to see me, before walking in front of me.

I feel Your fingers hook under my chin as You raise my face up to You. Your smile assures me that I have done as expected and that You are pleased. You open the robe that You are now wearing to allow me to see Your body. Your cock is getting harder as I watch You and I instinctively open my mouth and tilt my head back so it is ready for Your use. You move toward me, guiding Your cock into my mouth and my lips greedily close around it. I lap at You with my tongue, running it up and down the length of You as You begin to pull Yourself in and out of my mouth. I take You deeply inside until Your cock is touching the back of my throat, gagging me ruthlessly, making me choke but I am unable to pull away for fear that You will not allow me this honor. Your hands tangle in my hair and pull me down harder upon Your cock. I suck at it feverishly until I feel Your muscles stiffen and Your breath catch.

You pull Your cock from within my mouth and hold it before my face, Your cum hitting my cheeks and dripping onto my breasts. It feels like fire as it hits me, staining and branding me as Your own. I meekly hold my tongue out to catch any that I can, wanting to taste Your cum, wanting to taste You. You rub Your cock in the mess on my face and then hold it out to me to be cleaned. My tongue gently washes over You, licking Your cock, cleaning it of every drop. I hungrily suck Your balls taking care not to catch them with my teeth. When I finish, all evidence of Your pleasure has been removed from You.

"Clean yourself up, slut." You close Your robe as You walk off, not looking at me nor touching me as You walk by. I rise and do as I am told, not returning until I am sure that I am perfectly clean, my face and breasts pristine.

I return to You, silently. I once again kneel at Your feet, longing for You still. I wish only for You to allow me the pleasure of being used by You. I am proud that You have chosen to use me for Your pleasure. I open myself willingly to You in every way.

"Come here, slut." Your gaze is intent and You draw me up before You. Your knee goes between my legs as You coax me to my feet. You pull me down straddling Your leg and I feel Your hard thigh against my pussy. "Lean over."

I lean over until my belly touches Your thigh, Your arm quickly encircles my waist and holds me down. I cannot move, my clit pressed tightly against Your leg, my dress barely skimming my ass. You tenderly lift my dress over my ass up to my waist. Your hands caress my ass, sliding down to brush the lips of my pussy, soothing me gently. I know what is to come, I cannot stop it and I wouldn't if I could. I am not here to object, I am here to do as I am told. Your hand drops onto my ass and although I know what You were going to do, it surprises me. I try to hide my gasp unsuccessfully. Your hand drops again, a little harder this time, but I suck in a breath and try to hold still.

"You know you need this, slut. I must remind you that you are bound to Me, that you must behave the way I demand." Your hand smacks my ass harder and harder, switching from one cheek to another. I feel the heat rise in my skin, my ass aching from being smacked. Your spanking is almost brutal, but not enough to bruise or hurt me, only to remind me who You are and what I am not.

Tears spring into my eyes without warning when You help me up, taking care not to scrape my skin. My pussy is dripping onto Your leg and I am ashamed to have You know how much it turns me on for You to have spanked me this way. The heat in my ass seems to have spread to my pussy and I am frantic with desire for Your cock. My tears flow in shame, need, desire and acceptance. You soothingly wipe my face and hold me in Your arms, waiting for me to come to myself.

Your arms encircle me as i raise my head from Your chest. My tears have stopped and i once again feel safe and sheltered in Your arms. You are my Master and i know that You will bring my body to new heights for Your own pleasure. It is my privilege to be Yours and to be allowed to offer myself for Your benefit.

I moan softly as Your hand strokes my shoulder, dropping to my breast. Your fingers dance over it, sending delightful sensations through my body. I arch my back instinctively so my breasts rise to You, as You drop Your head and suck the nipple making it hard and erect. Your lips close on my nipple and i feel Your teeth gently scrape it. Your fingers knead the soft flesh producing a new, immediate wetness in my pussy.

I cannot control myself. I let my hand fall between my legs without thought. I part the lips, letting the wetness spill onto my fingers, but You gently push my hand away, replacing it with Your own. Your fingers slip between the lips of my pussy, stroking me, coaxing me along. One finger slides inside me while Your thumb presses against my clit. You slide Your finger in and out of my pussy, coating it with my excitement, Your mouth still sucking at my breast. My eyes close and my head falls back, lost in Your manipulations of my body when i feel Your finger against my lips. The juices from my pussy spreading over my mouth as you trace my lips with Your finger. I feel Your finger enters my mouth as my tongue begins lapping at the sharp, sweet taste of me. I suck the juice hungrily not wanting to admit that i love the way it tastes. Your fingers sweep my mouth, pushing deep into my throat. i tense, but do not struggle. I lost the will to struggle long ago.

You rise suddenly, Your mouth and fingers leaving my body. I whimper at the sudden loss of Your touch, opening my eyes and watching You. You pull back Your robe and sit on the edge of Your chair. Your body is lean and long, the muscles in Your legs well-defined. Your cock rises at an imposing angle, waiting for me to impale myself upon it. There are no words needed for my instruction, i know what i am to do. My heart races and i find my breath caught in my throat. My mind reels at the thought of You and i am light-headed with desire and excitement. I stand between Your legs and turn away, reluctant to tear my eyes away from You. I can almost feel Your eyes raking across my tender ass, reveling in the scarlet marks on my white skin. The marks You placed there.

I spread my legs as i bend and lower myself to Your waiting cock. You hold it, so i will feel the full impact of it as it enters me. I feel the head at my pussy; You grab my hip and pull me onto You. As i lose my balance, it tears into me and i feel the way my cunt parts as it slides down upon You. I cry out, my body and mind being consumed with You. Your fingers scrape the tender red skin on my ass and the pain and pleasure i feel take over. My eyes glaze as the sensations in my body become almost more than i can bear. You rip the simple shift from my body, baring me, knowing that i will be self-conscious of the sudden nakedness. As my hands rise to cover myself, You grab them, pinning them to my sides. "No, dear," You say softly, "you will not."

You rock my hips back and forth, the cock that just tore through me, gently moving within me now. My pussy so tight around You, wet and hot and my hands now pinned by will alone, Your command the only thing needed to keep me bound. You wrap Your arms around my waist, pulling me deeply into Your lap, as i wriggle slightly upon You. Your lips brush my shoulders and i feel Your teeth sink gently into my skin. I lift myself off of You, pulling away from Your hardness, only to fall back onto it, letting it stroke me over and over. As i begin to rock harder on Your cock, You reach around and rub my clit with Your fingers, pinching it lightly. "Cum, my dear. You are allowed."

As my clit swells and the blood rushes to it, i feel the beginnings of my climax. I moan softly as the heat of it rises through my groin, the spasms tightening my pussy around You. Your finger presses against my clit wickedly as i cum. I cannot breathe, trapped by Your arms as my body is wracked with wave after wave of pleasure. I can no longer hold myself up; i collapse against Your chest

"Yes, dear pet, yes. Let go. Your Master will take care of You."

merelyme
merelyme
12 Followers