An Eventful Sunny Day Out

Story Info
A day on the moors, in a lake and hiding behind a wall!
3.1k words
4.55
18.2k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Saiorse72
Saiorse72
23 Followers

It's been an unintentionally long time since my first instalment.. but thanks to stumbling across a long lost email account that had my log in details I can now continue recounting my adventures!

I've read a couple of stories about locking clothes in cars and going for a walk au naturelle. These had really got me going and somehow got under my skin, I just knew I had to try it for myself.

The following is 99.9% a true story!


It was a hot summer day, it was a working day but I'd taken the day off and I had the moors pretty much to myself. I'd packed some spare clothes in a daysack and was good to go. I wasn't wearing anything fancy, an old thin linen skirt and a thin button up cotton shirt, a no longer needed remnant of my ex-love, she had suited them more that I did, but it didn't matter today. It was a one way trip for these clothes! No underwear, no jewellery with just a pair of old rush soled flip flop sandals on my feet finished the ensemble.

My stomach was churning just thinking about the possibilities as I locked the car, put the key in the bag and slung it over my shoulder. I wasn't brave enough to leave my spare clothes in the car on my first time out. Yes, definitely 'first time', I just knew this would be happening again in the future!

There was a light breeze that was delightful on my skin as it fluttered through my thin attire. With my heart pounding, I set off down the road towards the track. I gasped as I lifted my leg over the stile and the breeze instantly cooled the moisture already flowing from my overheated pussy. This was going to be a good day. I took it slowly as I wandered down the semi paved track, determined both to enjoy it to the full and to tease myself for as long as possible. There was a high wall, just shoulder height, at each side of me and after checking that it was climbable and secure on the other side, I dropped my bag over the wall. Now it was just me, four items of clothing and gloriously sunny day.

The old track dropped away down the hillside towards a small lake, and was in full sun. Glancing down I could clearly see my lightly tanned skin through the old linen, looking higher I could see down between the two rising mounds of my boobs which were just obscured from view. I bring a hand up to gently caress my left breast through the material, thumbing my nipple into attention. Mmmm that felt good.. I bring my other hand up to my shirt I caress the right; again my nipple responding quickly to the sensations.

Without thinking I grasp each side of my shirt and give it a sharp tug in opposite directions sending a button flying in to the grass somewhere. Well that was unexpected! My body was definitely in control today! I reach further, leaving the next button for safety, I tug again and another button flies off. I reach to the bottom of my shirt, one last tug and the lowest button flies off to who knows where. My shirt is now only held closed by two buttons and the breeze was now dancing across my skin through the open gaps. It felt fantastic!

At this point I was only 500 yards from my car at best. The track where I was, a seldom used access track, was hidden from the road. I wander down towards the lake, with the sun and the breeze and my constant state of arousal teasing my body. The only sounds were the moorland birds, skylarks singing in the air, and my heartbeat pounding in my ears.

As I got to the lake, I decided to up the ante and put more distance between me and the bag, so struck off towards the far side. I followed the shoreline for a little way and found a nice spot to stop. From here I could see the track winding down on the opposite hillside but the road, my car and my bag were way out of view.

I wander to the waters edge and paddle in, the water is very cool but thankfully on the refreshing side rather than freezing! The water seeps up my linen skirt and makes it stick to my legs. I lose a sandal somewhere but I'm not bothered by that. I undo the bow in the draw cord and my skirt slips a little, but stops to rest on my curvy hips. I wade further in soon losing the other sandal to the water. I trail my hands into the coolness as I wade further out, and let it soak up my shirt sleeves. I briefly lift up onto my tiptoes as the water meets the hot bald junction of my legs, but then lower myself down, right down to my neck into the cool clear liquid, a small gasp escaping my lips as I go. It was bliss.

I duck under for a moment, surface, then lean back to float for a while enjoying the feelings of cool water, the breeze and the sun. After a few moments I find a place to stand still covered to my neck. I reach down and tug at the shirt again. The remaining buttons drift off away unseen into the depths. I leave the shirt on and float on to my back again. I look down the length of my body taking delight in the water sparkling in droplets on my now bare breasts. My slightly puffy nipples standing proud. I scull backwards head first further away from the shore, I drop my arms and my momentum through the water frees the shirt from my body. I feel it briefly brush past my legs and it's gone. Just one piece of clothing remains.

All my nerves are buzzing now but I'm not done yet. I tread water, feet unable to reach the bottom of the lake whilst I pop one of the three buttons on my skirt. It slips down my hips some more, I pop another and before I know it, it's around my knees. Kicking gently it lingers around one foot momentarily before it too is gone, sinking away to the depths of the lake. I shudder involuntarily with excitement, I'm naked outside with no clothes anywhere nearby.

I swim towards the shore feeling elated and ecstatic. No matter what now there's no way I can find my old clothes in the depths. I wade out of the water looking at the rivers of water cascade down my breasts, my stomach then over my bare mound and down my legs. Jewel like droplets shimmering in the sun.

I lean back into a grassy banking and can't resist my primal urges any more. My chest is soon heaving as I twist and pull at my nipples, I run one hand down my damp excited body to rest on my clit. I jolt and twitch instantly from the contact. I spread my legs as wide as possible and plunge my fingers into my welcoming hot pussy. I thrust two, and then three fingers in and out curling them to hit just the right spot, my thumb brushing and nudging my clit with each thrust. It feels as though I am just a taut bundle of highly strung, humming and vibrating sensations focused on my nipples and aching clit. My back arches and I gasp for air as my orgasm hits. My legs seem to liquefy and I judder slowly down the banking, all means of support gone.

I gradually become aware of my surroundings, I must have zoned out for a minute or so, wow that felt sooo good! I had an almost drunken smile on my face and must have looked a real sight! Slowly I piece myself back together and gather my wits. Standing up I groan and wince a little from various bumps and scrapes I just inflicted upon myself.

I paddle in to the water to freshen up, wading further out unable to resist another quick swim. Leisurely I take a few strokes and drift again in the cool water under the warm sun. I've no clue how long I've been here though it's no real concern I figure it's time to head back. Though I smile to myself, this is where it gets interesting!

-------------

The sun soon dries me off as I wade back out of the lake. Taking one last satisfied look at the flattened grass from my earlier exploits I head back towards the track. My senses returning from a post organic blissful haze to a full on alertness in seconds of my feet hitting the old paving.

Tentatively I make my way back up the hillside only briefly panicking when a light aircraft from the local airfield breezes by, but I soon relax when I see it was at a thankfully respectable distance. No way would they spot even a totally nude girl walking in the sun from there! Their loss I chuckle!

I find the spot that I'd hidden my bag and cursed the rough local gritstone as it chaffed my boobs, nipples and then butt as I shimmy over the wall. Getting back to my bag was somewhat of an anticlimax, I felt sad that the adventure was going to end. So why should I let it? I think to myself. Flipping the pocket open I fish out my car key and then pop the bag over my shoulder and clamber back over the wall. Still stark naked with a familiar tingling building up in my pussy.

My brain doesn't seem to want to work today, my body and urges are driving me on and I don't care. I head back towards the road, peeking over the wall to see if it was clear and ducking immediately as a cyclist goes flying past oblivious to anything other than the road ahead. I climb very quickly over the stile, run to the car, unlock the door, chuck my bag in, lock the door and scoot back over the stile. This was very definitely beyond anything I'd thought of previously!

Now I was really buzzing again! But there was one slight annoyance, the key, what to do with the key? I think I may have lost all semblance of logic at this point in time. As a little further down the track, and taking note of a specific stone at the top of the wall I drop my key over the wall. I lean over and can see a glint of metal in the grass so that's ok!

Skipping almost for joy, I head back to the lake and jump straight in. I dive under and splash around completely care free and as naked as can be! A feeling of utter elation fills me, more than anything I have experienced in a long time. I just knew I would be doing this again and again and again. I float, wafting myself in circles looking at the blue sky, fluffy clouds and the occasional bird and it flies overhead. I couldn't imagine a better sensory overload to this. Water tickling my skin with invisible currents and eddys. Cool back, warm breasts, a warmth emanating from deep within.

Drifting slowly back to the shore I bump against the pebbles and straight away my hands are between my legs. I look at the water running off my skin, leaving clear dry patches where the natural oils resist the water. My smooth bare mound lifting into the sun as I thrust my hips upwards. My hand a blur rubbing my clit the other hand twisting and pulling one nipple then the other. I don't remember closing my eyes, maybe I didn't, but I'm unaware of anything other than the overloaded nerve endings sending complete and overwhelming feelings of pleasure coursing through my body to my brain. My back arches further my mouth gaping open and my second orgasm of the day hits me like a thunderstorm. Legs flailing in the shallow water, no purchase to be gained from the loose pebbles I splash down into the water. My stomach muscles twitching and trembling. Damn that one was strong. I bring my fingers to my mouth tasting the tang of my juices. I dip my hand down again to get more, a spasm, a mini aftershock rushing through me as I brush past my poor overloaded clit. I suck on my fingers one by one savouring the flavours, slightly diluted by the lake. Mmmmm... I rest my head back on the shore and drift a moment.

-------------

A rumbling sensation in my stomach is what brought me back from my blissful peace. Wow I was hungry. Picking myself up and on slightly wobbly legs head back to my key.

It's funny, I don't really recall what the specific stone looks like from this direction.. A slight nervousness creeps up on me. I look at them and it all looks different. This. Is. Not. Good!

I walk back towards the road further than I know I needed to, turned and walked back looking for the stone from the right direction. Please please please please I say to myself hoping it lights up like a beacon to show me where to go. I spot some flattened grass near the wall, this must be it! I dash over and peer over the top... Nothing there! I clamber over the wall dropping to my hands and knees to get a closer look. Still nothing.

Now I'm getting nervous. No key, no spare, phone locked in the car. Nothing for it... Gathering up the courage that had evaporated so quickly from me I square my shoulders and climb over the wall, again. I'm really beginning to dislike this wall as I scuff my knees as struggle my way over. I walk to the stile climb straight over without looking. Nothing is stopping me and I'd already got my "did it for a dare" story in my head. I marched up the to car picked up a big pointy rock from the wall and smashed it into my back window. New window vs walking nude for miles until found or til I got home was no contest. Weird... I was kind of expecting the window to be less bouncy than this... My rock plus hand bounced straight back off the glass! Oooooh shit... This... Really... Is .... Not... Good!

BANG!!! Again nothing but a sore hand and a scuff in the glass... Damn why are car windows sooo tough!! I realise the daft thought process and couldn't help giggle at my predicament.

Rather than just sit by the road I thought I'd head back to look for the key again. I was getting nowhere fast and my brain was very much back in control and running away with me. For what seemed like the hundredth time today I hauled myself over the course dry stone wall by the flattened grass. I drop on to the grass and lean my head on to the top stone.

My head jerks upright in a snap! Voices? Here? How can this not get any worse? I see a young man and a woman, heading down the track from the road laughing to each other. The woman nods in my direction still some distance away and the man smiles. I'm rooted to the spot I can't move. I press myself up to the wall, stifle a gasp as the rough stone scrapes my nipples again. They get closer and stop.

"Hi! Nice day!" she says, wow she's cute.

"Yeah, stunning!" I just manage to keep a tremor out of my voice.

"You ok?" she asks

"Oh er yes ... um fine thanks, just enjoying the sun, it's a bit of a sun trap this side" my god why did I say that, just get rid of them please! I castigate myself.

"Cool!" Is the reply and before I know it she walks closer towards me.

I know from her side she can see my head, neck and bare shoulders but nothing else. Thankfully her partner is looking at the view down the track.

Her eyes widen as she peers over the wall at me, I lower my eyes and blush furiously.

"It's a gorgeous view this side too" she whispers.

My eyes go wide and shoot up to meet hers. Her pupils dilate I swear and her nostrils flare ever so slightly. My brain is fuzzy, I'm definitely not thinking straight and step back away from the wall, revealing myself to her. My nipples are painfully hard and I hold my hand to my neck and trace it down over my breast and down to my crotch.

My new friend's eyes widen and she catches her breath. Furtively looking towards her male partner who sauntering away down the track.

My eyes follow hers and see its safe, my hand cups into my mound and I shudder from my touch. My finger dips into my now dripping pussy, another follows. I pull them out my fingers shining in the sun from my wetness. With heavy lidded eyes I suck one of my fingers and I'm about to suck the other when a hand grabs my wrist. I open my eyes in a flash as my hand is pulled away from me. She opens her mouth and ever so slowly licks then sucks my juices from the other finger. I gasp, her mouth feels so warm and so soft, and her teeth so gentle around my knuckle.

"Hey sis!" shouts a distant male voice "Come on! Haven't got all day!"

She looks with eyes sparkling at me sighs and whispers "beautiful... "

she paused and then "next week?"

I nod dumbly other hand still absently cupping my breast as she runs off after her brother. Her brother?... Wow?! what? who? what's her name? ... Next week? What had I just agreed to? Had I even agreed to anything??? I was in a turmoil at the new thoughts crashing around in my head.

A sparkle just by the wall not 3 feet to my right catches my eye... My key!! For a moment I'd forgotten my predicament completely. I grab it, checking the coast was clear, I hop over the wall and dash to my car. Next to it other than a small pile of broken rock splinters was their car.. A little VW.. I would look out for that next week...

..Oh yes I was coming back I thought as I scrambled into my spare clothes on the back seat ... I was definitely coming back.

Later that evening as I brought myself to another crashing orgasm whilst trying to suck my finger the same way she had; I was already planning our next meeting.

---fin---

Saiorse72
Saiorse72
23 Followers