An Examination

Story Info
She endures all for her worker's comp check.
1.3k words
3.6
138.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica slowly limped down the long, white hallway toward the doctor's office. The pain in her back jolted through her with every step, yet she persevered counting down the office suite numbers, "112, 111, 110...." She was looking for Suite 101, the office of a Doctor Pilard, a neurologist that her orthopedist had recommended. Although Jessica hated the idea of having to visit yet another doctor, it was something she had to do.

According to her orthopedist, this doctor should be the last step in getting the verification of injury she needed to continue her case with Worker's Compensation for an injury she suffered at work. She had been in the warehouse, like every other work day, taking inventory in their layaway area. Just as she started, she heard a loud crash and saw the tall shelves falling toward her. Jessica immediately turned to run but was hit by several large boxes that had fallen from the shelves. Fortunately the boxes knocked her away from the falling shelves, so she wasn't crushed, but either the impact of the boxes or the way she landed against the wall did something to her back. After a long ambulance ride, an extended series of x-rays and MRIs, and a heavily sedated sleep she could now move her legs.

A day later she was released from the hospital, but was still in a lot of pain. Her family doctor sent her to an orthopedist who diagnosed some herniated disks. This started her process with Worker's Compensation, which led her to where she needed a neurological consult to confirm the extent of damage to her nerves and spinal column.

Jessica continued her agonizing hike until finally she faced the door into Suite 101. She read the fancy graphics painted on the door: Doctor Leonard Pilard, Neurology. Opening the door, she walked into the office and signed in at the receptionist desk. She was led into a small exam room after a short wait in the reception area. Rather than sit down and then face the agony of standing up, she leaned against the exam table, searching for the position that created the least amount of pain.

In just a few minutes the doctor came in and asked, "Would you like to sit down?"

"No, actually I am comfortable like this."

"Suit yourself," he replied, sitting down and opening a file. "How can I help you today?"

"Doctor Orin, my orthopedist said I needed to come her for a consult, for the Worker's Compensation file."

"Oh, okay," he replied, writing in large, capitol letters in his file: "WORK COMP". He then closed his file, opened a drawer and pulled out a gown and handed it to her. "Go ahead and get undressed, here's a gown. I'll knock on the door to see if you are ready in a few minutes."

"Get undressed?"

"Oh yes, standard exam procedure for the Worker's Comp consults."

"Okay," she replied warily as the doctor rushed out through the door.

Jessica undressed completely and wrapped the robe around her body. The open backed gown had tie strings on the side, but the pain in her back prevented her from tying the robe closed. All she could do was hold the ties with her left hand as she waited.

In just a few moments, she heard a knock at the door and said, "Yes, I'm ready."

The doctor walked in and without a word, turned her so she faced the table end. Jessica felt the tie strings slip from her fingers as he opened her robe. She suddenly felt his cold hands on her waist, noticing he wasn't wearing any gloves.

"Now bend here at the waist and lean onto the table," the doctor said, still holding her waist.

Clenching her teeth to keep from crying out, she bent until her upper body and leaned on the table. She felt a needle stick her in the back, first one side and then the other. Immediately she asked, "What is that? What are you doing?"

"Just an anti-inflammatory, I need to see how things move here," he said, "it may help some with the pain."

The doctor's hands moved off her hips and Jessica heard a rustling sound, then she felt his hands again, this time on her much firmer and she moaned at the pain. Something brushed against her ass, not an instrument, it was too warm and soft, besides he had both hands on her, how could he handle an instrument?

She tried to turn her head to look at what was happening, but the doctor's thumb pressed into her skin and searing pain shot through her and she straightened her head. His knees then pressed against her thighs, pushing them together as she felt the warm thing now resting on her ass.

"His penis?" she thought... "surely not that." Then the warm object slid up the soft skin of her ass and she felt him grind against her. She tried to struggle, but again the pain pierced her leaving her breathless.

Jessica gasped for air as she felt the object now slide down between her thighs. The doctor used his knees and one hand to hold her thighs tight as the object moved back and forth between her tightly, squeezed thighs. Any movement or sound from her and the pain would rake her body.

She could hear the doctor's breathing increase and then could feel his balls slapping against the back of her legs. It was agony, not just what he did with his hands, but her thighs chaffed where he plunged his penis between her legs and each time he crashed against her ass, she felt a new piece of hell run through her back. After an excruciatingly long period of time, she heard the doctor groan, felt him pull his penis from her thighs and then she felt the warm splashes of his cum on her ass.

Nearly immediately she smelled a strong, disinfectant type of smell and felt a wet cloth roll over her ass and then on her thighs. The chemical burned where he had chaffed the skin there and she moaned again.

"Come on, don't be a baby. Look, take the towel, clean up the salve and get dressed. I'll be back in to give you my final report."

"But doctor..."

"The painful sensations are normal and I think you will be satisfied with the report I write as long as there are no complications," he said, stepping through the door.

Jessica, now in tears from the pain and humiliation, dried the disinfectant from her ass and thighs and then got dressed. She was still crying when the doctor came back in. She was unable to look him in the face as he told her that his report will enable her to draw full benefits. She finally looked at his face as he said, "You can continue to draw full benefits as long as my report is not modified. Of course the benefits would end if I reported that the damage had healed or was psychosomatic."

"But..."

"Now, don't thank me now. Just think about the benefits and my report. Do you understand what I am saying to you?"

Glaring at him, she replied, "Yes, I am sure I do."

Handing her some pieces of paper he said, "Okay, you can take these for the pain, there's enough here for three months. I can get you more on your follow up visit."

"Follow up?"

"Well yes, to keep my report current. I'll be contacting you for an appointment. In the meantime, if you need me, feel free to call." The doctor then helped her up and walked her to a back door. "This is closer to your car."

All Jessica could do was limp back to her car, drive home and take a hot shower. Her thighs were still chaffed when she received official notice that her workers comp claim was fully approved and her checks would begin shortly.