An Excellent Morning

Story Info
Wife Gets A Surprise
957 words
3.98
68.8k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Saml31
Saml31
111 Followers

Ever since our voyeur and swing with Bob last month, my wife Cheryl and I have been playing a little game every morning. Essentially it is this, since Cheryl has swung once with Bob and me she has been a little more willing to discuss a repeat experience. So each morning when my little dog Rikki wakes me up around 7 am to take her outside to pee, I kid Cheryl that there are a couple of men waiting on our front porch to get in since the word is out that she has the best pussy in Florida. She usually responds with, " well, send them on in since you'll be out for about 10 minutes while Rikki sniffs every blade of grass and I can service them and get them out the door before you get back."

I have been searching for a way to actually bring something like this off, but with no luck. Last Wednesday I tried something new, that is I put a blindfold on Cheryl before I went out and told her to leave it on until I got back inside. She actually seemed to like the fantasy and went along with the idea. Now how to get a friend to go along with the plan was the difficult part since Bob lives in Atlanta and I couldn't think of anyone to approach. Then the idea came to me. We have a couple of friends that we socialize with regularly Steve and Ellen. Now Steve is a big man about 6' 3" and 260 pounds but I knew he and Ellen used to swing a long time ago but lately I thought they were out of the scene.

To make a long story short, I called Steve on the phone and asked what he was doing Saturday morning around 7 am and he said he had a golf game at 9 am but nothing before that. I asked him if he would like to surprise Cheryl with a little X rated fun and he jumped at the idea. He always kisses Cheryl everytime we get together and says sexy things to her so I wasn't surprised too much when he agreed to meet me on our front porch this morning at 7 am.

When Rikki woke me up about 7 am I put a blindfold on Cheryl like the previous several days and told her to lie quietly and do whatever the nice man asked her to do as I was going to let one or two in this morning. When she laughed and said, " Oh sure, and it will be you again just like always won't it?" I didn't answer but just laughed.

As planned ,Steve is waiting on the porch and when I went out I told him to slip into the bedroom,undress and mount Cheryl as she sleeps in the nude and would probably be expecting me. In a flash Steve was in the house and heading to our bedroom while I stood around and waited about 5 or so minutes and then slipped quietly back into the bedroom.

By this time Steve was completely naked and smearing a little KY jelly that he had brought with him on a 9 inch dick that must have been about 21/2 inches thick. Cheryl was lying on her back nude and with her legs spread as if waiting for me. Well, then Steve climbed up on the bed and the first thing Cheryl thought was that it might not have been me as the springs sank a little lower, but she didn't say a word, then Steve started to work his massive cock around her clitoris and the joke was over. She knew from the size of the thing that it wasn't me and started to take off her blindfold. I quickly was at her side and told her to leave it on for a minute as I was there and everything was going to be alright.

Chery is a good sport so she spread her legs a little wider and now Steve began to sink that 9 inch cock every so slowly into her wet pussy. Even I was surprised that it went in so easily as I guess it was either the KY jelly or the fact that she was excited about the mystery man. In a minute or two Steve had the entire shaft in and was slowly thrusting in and out when Cheryl said, " I just have to see this and Now!" and she pulled off the blindfold and smiled a broad smile at Steve. She said, " Oh I am so glad to see you or rather to feel you" and laughed with him. Then the fucking began in earnest and they rolled over and back , doggie fashion, Cheryl on top and about two other positions until Steve couldn't hold it any longer and they both had an explosive orgasm together. All this time I was watching and video taping the scene so we could watch it together later.

Steve and Cheryl then took a shower together and Steve left for the golf course and I got a super blow job as my reward for the special morning surprise. Now that I know Steve is hot for Cheryl and she is for him my next job is to try to work Ellen into a foursome, but that will be more difficult.

In closing I just want to say that once the swing scene is put in place, it gets easier the next time around. All you men out there that want to see their wives serviced by another man just need to get a little creative.

Jerry and Cheryl
Tampa, Fl.

Saml31
Saml31
111 Followers