An Exercise in Dominance Ch. 02

Story Info
I continue to exert my dominance over you.
2.3k words
4.23
45.7k
36

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 11/06/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You slowly awaken, your hips rocking reflexively as your body instinctually remembers the events of last night. Remembering how I teased and tickled you, played your body like a violin and brought you within a hair's breadth of the edge before cruelly denying you. You shift your hips on the bed, moaning tiredly. You can still feel my lips on your slit, my tongue gently playing over your folds and dancing in slow, maddening circles around your clit. It's almost as if...

Your eyes fly open, your wrists immediately snapping taut in their bonds as you moan lustfully. You are bound spread-eagle on the bed, the silken bonds rubbing against your skin as you struggle on the bed. Your chastity belt has been removed and is resting on the bed near your hips, gleaming dully in the morning sunlight.

And I? I am stretched out comfortably on the bed between your spread legs, my hands hooked around your thighs as I draw lazy, meaningless designs on your pussy. You mewl in frustration, trying to arch your back or lift your hips; trying to bring your hot, delicious little pussy to me, but I continually back off or move closer, controlling the stimulation as your slit weeps and throbs between your legs.

I purr when I realize you are awake, drawing away from your slit. "Good morning, Kitten," I say as I lick your nectar from my lips. "Took you long enough to wake up -- I've been edging you for over an hour. Are you ready for breakfast?"

You moan and beg for relief, but there is none forthcoming. I unbind your ankles from the bed, leaving the silken scarves to trail behind your legs, before moving up the bed. I fist a hand in your hair, kissing you hungrily and forcing my tongue into your mouth. Your body moves against mine, fueled by lust and need, as I ravage your lips, sucking on your tongue as my fingers curl tighter and tighter in your hair. Just when it feels like you are going to pass out, I pull away, leaving you dazed and dizzy on the bed.

I untie your arms, rolling you over and pinning you down while I fasten them behind your back to ensure that we don't have any 'accidents'. You moan, grinding your hips against the bed in a desperate bid for relief. I tut, gripping your hair and pulling your head up, licking your ear. "And here I was thinking we'd have a nice, sensuous morning. But my Kitten is being so naughty I just have to punish her..."

Before you can say a word, I grip a fistful of your hair again and bend you over my knee, your butt thrusting proudly up in the air. I grip the soft, supple flesh of your thighs as I steady you, the fingers of one hand probing your wetness and dragging tortured moans from you. I keep my other hand curled in your hair, forcing your head down as two fingers slip into your folds, massaging you for a moment before I draw my fingers to my mouth, tasting you. "Mmmmm... cooking nicely," I tease, chuckling.

I begin to softly tap your bottom, moving from one cheek to the other and back again, following a rhythm only I know. My gentle taps serve to both arouse and sensitize, increasing your responsiveness to the upcoming activities. I pause, rubbing my hand around your delicious butt and then down between your thighs, caressing your hungry, teased slit again and making you moan with need.

I repeat the process, my blows landing a little harder and stinging a little more as once more I follow the same rhythm, stopping briefly every now and again to test your wetness. I can hear the moans escaping your mouth each time I touch your needy pussy, the shivers rippling through your body. I keep alternating, my strikes becoming steadily harder and harder until I am all but pounding on your poor, helpless bottom. As your moans begin to rise in pitch, I allow you to cool down by stroking your pussy, spreading your wetness around on your butt before resuming my paddling. You are moaning almost constantly, all but writhing as I spank you.

I push you off as you land on your knees, twisting your bound hands behind you as your hips move of their own accord. I keep my hand fisted in your hair as I pull out my length, forcing it into your mouth to stifle your moans and pleas for release. You immediately begin to suck, your lips moving over my hardness as I pump it in and out of your mouth, moaning lustfully. A few moments later, spurred on by the erotic sight of your lips wrapped around my shaft, I spill over the edge, filling your mouth with my seed. You whimper, aching to feel the same release I just inflicted up on you, as I pull my length from your mouth.

I pull you to your feet, turning you around and marching you towards the door, my teeth moving along your neck. "It's time to eat," I growl softly. "But don't think I'm going to give you a reprieve from your teasing." I feel you shiver in my arms as I guide you out of the bedroom and down the stairs into the dining room. I hear you moan as you see what I have set up for you.

There is a chair pushed up to the table with a small raised bump in the center. Partially concealed beneath the upholstery of the seat is the magic wand vibrator. I push you down in the chair, undoing your wrist bindings for a moment. I quickly retie your wrists to the edge of the chair, using another length of rope to tie your hips down so that your clit is pressed down against the vibrator before making use of your ankle bindings, tying your feet to the legs of the chair, preventing you from finding any leverage to seek relief from the wand. I flick it on, letting it thrum gently against your slit as I bustle about in the kitchen.

A moment later I return with a bowl of oatmeal, placing it in front of you and picking up the spoon. I turn the toy to high and, as you gasp in surprise, push the spoon filled with apple crisp oatmeal between your lips. You splutter in surprise, chewing it and glaring at me before gulping it down as I flick the vibrator off. I continue feeding you, changing the intensity of the vibrator until you are writhing in the chair, pulling futilely at your bonds.

I chuckle, switching off the chair as you gasp and moan, right on the edge of climax. You whimper and grind your hips worthlessly into the chair, trying to find some way to cum. It doesn't work. I unfasten your ankles and wrists, retying the latter behind your back before releasing you from the chair. "Come on, Kitten. I need to know what the weather will be like. You're going to come watch a little bit of TV with me."

I sit down on the couch, pulling you down over my lap again. You shiver, expecting another spanking, but I have other ideas. Instead, I rub my fingers over your butt and trace senseless lines down over your pussy. I can feel your nectar soaking through my pant leg and lick my lips, thinking of how I can punish you for it later. My fingers brush your clit and you let out an involuntary little squeak, shaking over my legs. I pinch your inner thigh, chuckling. "Be glad it is just my fingers teasing you and not my length," I remind you. "Or another vibrator."

Your clit is burning with need, pulsing in time to your heartbeat as I continue teasing you. After I select the proper channel, I push you off my lap and onto the floor. "Kneel facing the television," I tell you, "and put your face against the ground. Spread your legs."

You hurry to comply, exposing your delicious butt and soaked pussy, the lips puffy and engorged with need. I lick my lips, shifting off the couch and kneeling behind you. I reach up onto the coffee table and select a bottle of warming lube—something sure to get you squirming—and squirt a dollop onto my hand. I slowly apply it to your dripping pussy. You wiggle your butt at me enticingly, moaning as you rub your cheek against the carpet. I smirk, moving back up onto the couch and drawing you up with me, sitting you between my legs.

I cup your breasts, making you gasp and roll your hips against the couch, your pussy gaping and clenching as it seeks some kind of stimulation; fulfillment. Instead, it finds nothing but emptiness and denial as I continue to flick and tease your breasts, my fingers pinching and rolling as I casually watch the weather reports. I keep this up until I am certain you are going to cum from the nipple teasing alone before abandoning you, leaving you to whimper and squirm in my lap as you try to press your butt against my length; trying to tease me into taking you. I smirk again -- that will come soon enough.

For a little while -- ten minutes, perhaps -- I let you cool down. I keep you pinned against my chest as I watch the forecast as well as a few of the top news stories before I stand up with you, my hand returning to your hair and holding your head still as I nibble and suck your neck, moving up to chew softly on that sensitive spot behind your ear.

"Do you want me inside you?" I ask, a growl lacing my voice. You nod, grinding your butt against my groin. I purr, pushing you over the arm of the couch and plunging into you in one fell swoop. "Don't cum," I order you, beginning to thrust slowly in and out of you. You mewl and whimper, squirming as you twist your wrists in a vain attempt to get them free. I keep thrusting, growling with pleasure until I spill over and fill you with my seed.

You whimper, all but catatonic with need as I stand you up, withdrawing from you and leading you back upstairs. "I have a little surprise for you," I purr, shivering as I think about it. You squirm in my arms, obviously aware that my 'surprise' is going to involve your yummy pussy leaking all over the place without any hope for relief.

I push you down on your knees as we enter the bedroom, maneuvering you until your back is up against the footboard of the bed. I spread your arms out, fastening them to the bedposts. You look up at me, wondering what I have planned, but I shush you gently as I work. I draw your hips out, arching your back as I bind you in this position, leaving your body totally helpless and vulnerable, your legs spread apart to reveal your dripping slit.

I chuckle, leaving the room for a moment. You squirm and test your bonds, but find that they are as inescapable as always. I return a moment later, setting a glass bowl on the floor and rigging up a string that dangles from the ceiling. At the end of the string is a small silver key, encased in a block of ice the size of my fist. I smirk down at you. "I bet you're wondering what this is for, hm?" you nod as I pick up some rope. I stand in front of you, binding my ankles to the bed frame so that my length hangs directly in front of your mouth, just out of reach. I see you strain forward, but I too far by maybe an inch.

I chuckle at your needy whimper, continuing to set up my 'surprise'. I rig the dangling vibrator to hang behind me, buzzing against your clit. You moan and squirm, arching and bucking your hips. It doesn't help, only serving to bounce the toy off of your pussy and keep you teased and frustrated. Speaking of which, I strap a tiny bullet vibrator beneath the head of my length, turning it on low and taping the control box to my thigh. I moan as the vibrations tease and torment me, placing one of the ties around the base of my length to keep myself from spilling over the edge. It's so good I can barely stand it, riding the edge like this.

For my last trick, before I lose my nerve, I reach above my head and seize a pair of handcuffs hanging from a rope. I loop my left wrist through it, clicking it shut. I look at the block of ice, estimating that it will melt in about four hours. I smirk down at you. "Until that ice melts, I can't get free... which means neither can you. I'll hold the thread which leads to the key. You? You get to just stare at my length and wish it was inside you... in your mouth, or maybe in your hungry little pussy..."

I use my free hand to pick up a red ballgag, putting it around my head and popping it into my mouth and silencing myself. A blindfold follows next, teasing me by not allowing me to see how sexy you are. I take the thread leading to the key and, my nerve still on the verge of faltering, I reach up and lock my other wrist into the cuffs. I purr, my hips already jerking on the edge of an orgasm that won't come and I let out a tortured moan into the gag, the gravity of my torment setting in as I tug at my cuffs and rock my hips. And yet all I can think about is how it's going to be a wonderful, horny four hours.