An Exhibitionist is Born

Story Info
How a college coed turned a friend's voyeurism on its head.
1.8k words
4.43
26.3k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm an exhibitionist and I mean that in the clinical sense. I am highly aroused by being watched and there are times when I have a difficult time masturbating if I'm NOT being watched. It wasn't always that way, I used to be your standard red-blooded male who could jerk off at the drop of a hat, but over the years I've delved more and more into exhibitionism. It's happened slowly, over time, but I can definitely point out the day the evolution began.

My sophomore year of college I had a gorgeous friend named Lisa. Great girl, lots of fun, we shared many interests and activities... but the timing was all screwed up in terms of us dating. When the school year started, I was seeing a girl from back home and by the time I figured out that was a mistake, Lisa had started her own long-distance relationship.

Anyway, my birthday is in mid-April and she couldn't make the party my buddies were throwing for me, so she offered to take me out to dinner as a gift. On the walk back to campus, we passed a thrift store and she asked if she could stop inside quick to pick something up.

"Ugh, yeah, fine, but I'm waiting here," I responded with a roll of my eyes and she laughed. Lisa was very into the "retro" look, while I despised stepping into thrift stores.

"I'll be out quick," she smiled that adorable smile and darted into the store.

Five minutes later she was back with a small plastic bag and we were on our way.

"So?" I asked, after a few steps.

"So what?" She responded innocently.

"What's in the bag?"

"Oh, you don't want to know," Lisa blushed and tossed her hair.

I stopped walking.

"Um, well, actually I didn't really care that much, but now I HAVE to know..."

There was a little bit of "I'm not going to tell you" - "Oh come on tell me!" banter before she finally relented.

"Paul likes stockings..." she explained, mentioning her back-home boyfriend for one of the very few times around me, and pulled out a pair of red, fishnet pantyhose.

"Whoa," I said, trying to keep from staring. "You're right, probably best I didn't know that..."

"What? Why?!" She giggled, practically taunting me.

"Oh come on!" I protested half-jokingly (okay, half at best). "You? In THOSE? That would be eye-popping! Sexy! The poor guy will have a heart attack before you even get to him!"

"Aww, do you think?" She sighed, blushing again.

Quick aside here: Anytime you can tell a girl "Damn, you'd look fucking hot in that!" and her response is essentially "Aw, you're so sweet!", you've got yourself a keeper.

"Of course," I answered, trying to sound nonchalant as I delivered my next line carefully. "In fact, if you'd like to try them on for me, I'll let you know just how good you look in them."

She let out another laugh and wrapped her arm in mine as we continued to walk back to our dorm. "You're very sweet..."

We didn't really speak for the rest of the stroll but when we got to the dorm entrance, Lisa stopped and finally spoke again.

"Troy," she said, with some playfulness in her voice. "I have an idea for your birthday present."

"What are you talking about?" I waved her off. "You just took me out to dinner, you've spent way too much already..."

"Oh this would be free," she smiled, fully devilish. "How would you like to see me try these on for you?"

She waved the bag in front of my face tauntingly.

"I'm not sure I follow..." I stammered out.

"Here's my idea," she said, gaining momentum. "When we get upstairs, you go to my room and I'll head to the bathroom and change. Then, well, then I'll do a strip tease for you... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

"Wait, what? I mean, WHAT?"

"Oh come on, it'll be fun!" The quickness with which she bounced from sexy temptress to bouncy school girl had me completely off-balance, but I was definitely in favor of the idea.

"I mean, listen, Troy..." she drove the point home. "It's silly for us to stand here and pretend we don't find each other attractive. We haven't gotten together for obvious reasons, but... I mean, look. I wouldn't mind feeling sexy tonight and I know you'd like to see this, so, why not?"

"Hold on," I said, holding out my hand partially to stop her from speaking and partly to make sure I didn't faint. "I'm not sure I understand what you're offering here..."

"Then let me be clear," She interrupted, in full control now. "You won't touch me and I won't touch you, no touching!"

"But, well... " and now she was blushing again, "if you want to touch yourself, I'd be okay with that, I mean, I would like that."

Whoa. I stood there stunned.

"So?" She finally asked after the silence between us creeped into the awkward range.

"I... I think I could do that," I finally smiled, trying to compose myself.

The smile that broke out on her face was the biggest one of the night.

"Great!" and off she bounced towards the elevator.

- - - - - - - - -

Five minutes later I was sitting in her dorm room waiting. Very strange feeling. It was a lot like sitting in a doctor's waiting room. I still had my jeans on, should I take them off? I mean, if she was going to strip for me... and I was going to... Oh man, what the fuck had I gotten myself into here?

My anxiety melted away when the door finally opened and Lisa stepped into the room. Her outfit was still the same, a white blouse and jean skirt, only now, instead of her legs being bare, she had on the red fishnet stockings.

It's funny how ADDING a piece of clothing can make a woman's entire appearance more sexy. I smiled at her and whistled.

"I was right," I eyed her up and down. "Very sexy..."

She smiled at me and without a word slid a CD into her stereo and turned it on. Seconds later, Depeche Mode's "Rush" spilled out of the speakers and Lisa began to dance. I sat back on the couch and watched as she swayed her hips, turning her back to me and shaking her ass as she smiled back over her shoulder at me.

Lisa spun back towards me and slowly stalked forward, unbuttoning her shirt slowly, revealing the cream-colored bra that held her large breasts. I remembered her telling me once how she'd never been truly comfortable with her curves, that she had been humiliated the day one of her high school boyfriends had told her "I love your big tits!", but now she seemed perfectly comfortable in her own skin.

Her blouse fell to the floor as she twirled, gripping her globes in her hands and once again swaying her butt to the music. As she moved, she pushed her fingers inside her skirt on either side and slowly shoved it downward, letting it join her top on the floor.

I inhaled sharply as I saw she wasn't wearing panties. Instead the red stockings now clung to her tight ass as she swayed. As my eyes moved slowly upwards, reluctant to leave her beautiful bottom, I noticed her bra was now unclasped and held up only be her hands.

Lisa spun facing me, getting with inches of me on the couch and let her hands fall to her sides, her breasts spilling forward, elicing a gutteral "wow" from my lips.

My hand had instinctively moved downward and she smiled as she noticed my fingers slowly sliding along the bulge in my jeans.

"Take them off," she smiled, clearly enjoying the effect her dance was having on me.

I stood and obeyed, letting them drop to the floor and revealing my raging erection in my boxers.

"Nice," she stared, licking her lips. I took that as a cue to reach out to her. Wrong.

"Ah ah ah ah" she waved her finger and took a step back. "No. Touching."

I fell back onto the couch, rebuffed but still aroused.

She again began to dance and I rubbed myself more willingly. Lisa slid a hand inside the stocking and I noticed for the first time I could see her finely trimmed pubic hair.

When I let out a soft moan, she breathed roughly: "Take it out. I want to see it."

I fell onto my knees on the floor and slid my boxers off, my rock-hard shaft spring forward.

"Touch it," she commanded again. "I want to see how sexy you think I am..."

Her words were becoming more labored as her breathing quickened. She was now massaging herself with her fingers and her eyes would periodically close for an instant as she repeatedly found the right spot.

For my part, I wrapped my hand around my cock and began stroking slowly, loving the touch but also not wanting to hurry, not wanting the show to end. From my knees I looked up at her standing before me and let out another soft moan.

She tumbled into the desk chair behind her and began to play with herself more vigorously and she finally let out a wimper and a cry as she reached her own orgasm, her body shuddering a bit as she finished herself off.

When her eyes re-opened, the glint of playfullness had returned.

"I want to watch you come," she teased, with an evil smile.

"Oh my God..." I let out, continuing to massage my cock. "Can I?"

"Yes," she allowed, nodding her head and kneeling in front of me, pushing her breasts together. "Come on sweetie..."

I didn't think it would be possible for the setting to get more erotic, but I felt a whole new surge now. Watching my gorgeous friend strip and touch herself had been incredibly arousing. But having her watch me??? That sent me over the deep end. The thought of my friend sitting there and staring at my cock while I stroked it was an incredible feeling. I liked being turned on. I LOVED that my being aroused turned HER on!

She got up and sat down, patting the spot on the couch next to her. I sat and she put her arm around me, the only way we touched the entire time. In that position she began whispering in my ear:

"My God you have the most beautiful cock... stroke it for me baby... I want to see how hot my dancing got you... did you like the stockings? Did you like watching me touch myself? Did you like my tits?"

The imagery and her voice and my hand and the hot stare of her eyes was too much for me. I let out a primal groan as my orgasm wracked my body and I sent waves of semen crashing down onto my chest and stomach.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," I moaned, finally collapsing against the couch and her arm.

"Happy Birthday," she whispered and rested her head on my shoulder.