An Expensive Addiction Ch. 03

Story Info
Things heat up with the tranny escort English.
4.9k words
4.53
36.3k
25

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/06/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Friday after my second encounter with English was just as eventful as I had thought it would be. My girlfriend got to town, and since we hadn't seen each other in weeks, she was hornier than hell. I picked her up from her parents house around 5 and we went straight back to my place to have sex before going to the party. A couple of months after we started dating, she got on birth control, so we haven't used condoms since then. One of her favorite things is to ride my cock until I'm close to cumming, and then reach back and massage my balls as I empty my load deep inside her, milking every last drop. After we got cleaned up and dressed, we headed out to the party. It was great weather that night and we were ready to get drunk and have a good time!

I woke up hungover the next morning, and I always seem to be a lot hornier when I'm hungover. My girlfriend and I went to brunch and then back to my place to take an afternoon nap. Saturday was rather relaxed, and we enjoyed just being lazy in bed all afternoon, alternating between fucking and napping for a few hours. Saturday night we went out to dinner with both of our parents and had a few glasses of wine each, but nothing compared to the party the night before. It was an early night since we were both still tired. Sunday was uneventful as well, we went to lunch together before she left town again.

While we were sitting at lunch I had my iPhone sitting on the table in front of us. It lit up and vibrated, showing that I had a text message. Recognizing English's phone number (I hadn't saved it yet), I quickly grabbed my phone and put it in my pocket. My girlfriend must have thought it was a little strange but thankfully didn't stress the issue. We finished our lunch and I took her back to her parents so that she could get her car and get on the road. As I got in my truck to leave her parents, I quickly pulled out my phone to check my text messages. English's text said, "When are you coming to see me this week, slut? I have a surprise for you." It also had a video attached, one of the ones she had taken while she was throat fucking me.

My cock started getting hard as I watched the video of her cock pushing down into my throat, gagging me while I tried to take it all the way down. I saved the video and typed out my response, "How about this afternoon?" Since I had to leave town for work on Monday and wasn't sure when I would be getting back in town, I figured it would be best to see her as soon as possible, regardless of the fact that it had only been two days since our last encounter. On the way home I stopped at a Walgreens, and I felt very insecure and self conscious as I walked down the "feminine care" aisle and picked up an enema kit. The cashier didn't even make eye contact with me as I checked out, which was probably for the best.

On the way home from Walgreens, English responded, "Sounds good, what time? I have a big load saved up for you. Haven't cum since Friday." My cock started oozing precum and my mind started racing about what her surprise for me could be as I drove back to my apartment. Obviously I had no experience with enemas or douching before, so once I got home I opened up the kit and started putting things together. It was the standard red water bag with a white hose that had a clamp on it, with a nozzle at the end.

I texted English back before I got to work, "I just got an enema kit to be clean for you, not sure how long it will take me since it's my first time though. How about 4?" Then I headed to the bathroom, filled up the water bag, screwed on the hose, inserted the nozzle tip into my ass, and released the clamp. It was a very strange sensation as the water started filling up my bowels, and I immediately regretted not using warmer water, because it was pretty damn cold. I started feeling very full and my breaths started getting shallower as I could feel and hear the water working deep inside me.

Satisfied that I had taken almost a full bag, I pulled the nozzle out and started clenching to keep the water in. I sort of waddled my way into the living room to grab my phone, and when I got there I saw that English had responded "Sounds great, see you then. You remember how to get to my apartment right?" By the time I had read this text and gotten back to the bathroom, I needed to release all that water. Again, it was a very strange sensation to be that full of water, but not uncomfortable by any means.

I replied to English and told her that I did remember where she lived and would see her at 4, then proceeded to use another two enema bags to flush myself clean. Once I had finished making sure that all the water was clear, I trimmed up my pubes and took a hot shower. It was almost 3:30 when I finished getting dressed so I drove by the ATM and started heading to English's apartment. I called her once I was about to turn into the complex, and she reminded me of her apartment number.

Just like before, once I knocked on the door, she came and opened it, but stood behind the door until I was all the way through before she shut it and locked it. The apartment was dark again but she told me that her roommate was out of town so we didn't need to worry about anything this time. We walked back to her bedroom and she shut the door, and then locked it. "How's my slut doing?" she asked as she sauntered towards me for a deep kiss.

I broke the kiss to reply "I missed you." She smiled and kissed me again, then reached down to start undoing my belt. Once she had the buckle undone, never taking her lips off mine, she unbuttoned my jeans, pulled down the zipper, and then hooked her finger into my boxers waistband as she pulled my jeans down to the floor. I had to sit down on her bed to take off my boots before I could get my jeans all the way off, and I noticed that she had some chains with cuffs attached to her bed...

She saw my trimmed pubes and smiled, "Did you do that just for me? You're such a perfect little slut!" I was glad that she noticed and was pleased with my trimming, and smiled back at her. Once I had gotten my jeans off she told me to go ahead and take off my shirt too, and then to lay down on my back on her bed. I wondered if the chains and cuffs were the surprise for me, but I didn't want to ask and spoil the moment. My cock was dripping long strings of precum as I positioned myself on her bed, waiting for her next command. She walked into her closet and it sounded like she was undressing.

I started to get nervous as I laid there on her bed, and what must have been only a few minutes seemed to drag on forever before I heard her coming out of the closet. I leaned my head back over the edge of her bed to see her walking up in 6 inch black heels, stockings, her blue corset that I so adored, and a garter belt holding up her stockings. Her big uncut cock was swinging back and forth as she approached me with a smile. When she got to the bed, she reached down and picked up one of the chains that was anchored to the foot of her bed, and attached the cuff to my right wrist. She repeated this for my left wrist. I was not uncomfortable, but it was hard for me to keep my weight centered on the bed since my arms were being pulled down over the edge. She looked down at me once my wrists were secure and said, "this is going to be a lot of fun, trust me."

She then walked around to the other side of the bed and pulled up another chain that was attached to the leg of her bed and attached the cuff to my right ankle, then did the same of my left ankle. I was pretty well immobilized at this point, but was so turned on I felt like my cock could explode any second. Then she started pulling the chains tighter, stretching out my extremities as she did it. One by one, as she tightened the chains holding me to the bed, she attached locks to the chains to hold them in place. I was a little concerned that if for some reason I needed to be let loose quickly she wouldn't be able to get the chains off, but I figured she could take the cuffs off easily enough. I didn't want to say anything to anger her while I was totally at her mercy. Honestly, I was getting nervous, and my erection was starting to subside.

English then attached locks to each of the cuffs holding my wrists and ankles. Now I was worried. She noticed that my erection was gone and said, "Oh my little slut, nothing to worry about, I'm not going to hurt you..."

Right then she slapped my balls with the tips of her fingers, causing me to jolt up against the chains while uttering a surprised "ummmphhhh!!!" She started laughing and slapped my balls again. The stinging sensation faded rather quickly, but left me with that knot in your stomach feeling right after you get racked in the nuts. I was going to get used to that feeling, eventually. Next she pulled out some rope, or maybe you would call it string, I'm not sure about the proper term. English slapped my balls again, then cupped them in her hand for a moment, almost massaging them, but more rough than a massage. She started squeezing my balls and rolling them between her fingers, causing me to squirm against the chains. After a minute or two she started pulling my balls away from my body and I felt the rope wrapping around them, tighter and tighter as my balls got stretched more and more.

"That's starting to hurt...please don't stretch them anymore!" I protested. English didn't respond, but she didn't stop either. She kept wrapping my balls with rope as she stretched them further. Then she tied a knot to keep the rope tight, and I felt her pulling the ends of the rope down towards the edge of the bed. She secured the rope to the bed frame, tightly. I was absolutely immobilized now, I couldn't move my arms or legs more than a quarter inch, and my balls were tied to the bed further restricting my movement. English walked around to the side of the bed that my head was hanging off, opened a drawer in her night stand, and pulled out a big red rubber ball gag with a leather strap on it.

I was freaking out by now, and screamed, "please don't gag me! My balls are starting to get sore! Could you just let me free now?!?" She walked up to the edge of the bed, with her cock and balls hanging right in front of my face as she looked down at me. I wanted to lift my head up and start sucking her cock, but I was also very scared about what was happening, and I couldn't lift my head that far even if I tried. She leaned down and put the gag in my mouth, which I fought for only a second, and then she pulled the leather strap tight around the back of my head. Fuck. I had no idea what she was planning to do with me. I let out a short whimper which elicited a laugh from English in return. Saliva started to flow from the sides of my mouth around the ball gag and down my cheeks, and I tried to keep my head lifted enough to keep it from running into my eyes.

English walked back over to her night stand and pulled out a blindfold, which she then put over my eyes. Next I heard her walk to the night stand and pull out something that sounded like it was metal. I felt her putting a collar around my neck, and then heard as chains were run through rings on the collar, and attached to the bed frame. Then she tightened the chains, pulling my head down over the edge of the bed towards where my wrists were secured, until my head was basically aimed straight up from my torso, at a 90 degree angle to the floor and ceiling. This was straining my neck muscles but the burning sensation in my balls was more worrisome at the moment.

"Ok, now that you are fully restrained, gagged, and blindfolded, I'm going to tell you what the surprise is. You are going to be my sex slave now. Since I took those videos of you on Friday, you already had no choice but to obey me, now we're going to take it a step further. You are a perfect submissive slut but I want to make sure that you know your place." I heard her walk over to the corner of my room that I had left my clothes, and then I heard my belt buckle clang as she picked up my jeans.

"I am going to sync your iPhone to my computer now, and copy all of your contacts. Then I am going to take more pictures of you tied up like a little bitch. If you ever try to leave me, make me angry enough, or disobey me, I will send those pictures and the videos I already have to all of your contacts, letting them know what a slut you really are. You will do what I say, when I say it, no questions asked. Don't fuck with me, I'm dead serious. From now on you will be available to me at any moment that you are in town. I am setting up the Find My Friends app on your phone so that I can keep tabs on when you are out of town for work." I heard my iPhone's charging tone as she plugged it into her computer. I knew she was serious. I was terrified, but horny again.

"Okay, now that your contacts are syncing to my computer, we can get started with the fun part. In order to ensure 100% submissiveness to my every demand, you are going to be locked in a chastity device from now on. You will not be able to cum or get a hard on unless I let you because you are not a man anymore, you are my sissy slave. No more jacking off." I started struggling against the chains at this point, turning my head back and forth in protest and making what noises I could around the ball gag, which was mainly gurgles because of all the saliva flowing from my mouth.

She started stroking my cock, making me get an erection, then I heard the hissing of something coming out of a can, and felt her start lathering it on my cock and pubes. "I am going to shave your cock and your pubes to make it easier to put on the chastity device, DO NOT SQUIRM WHILE I USE THE RAZOR!" I had no choice but to comply, although the second the razor touched the shaft of my cock I had the immediate reaction of trying to squirm, which earned me a flick of her finger on my sore, stretched, and tightly bound balls. She then proceeded to shave my pubic region with the exception of my balls, which were tied up.

"You will be required to shave from the neck down before seeing me from now on. Once the chastity device is fitted, you will be able to shave your balls too. I don't want to see any hair on your body, sissy slaves don't have hair like real men. If you have any hair or stubble, you will be punished. Nod if you understand me." I nodded, reluctantly. She finished cleaning up the shaving cream, and then I felt her hand with some lube on it start stroking my cock again, but this time she was squeezing it very tightly to the point that it hurt. I couldn't get hard from this type of stimulation, which was obviously her plan. Then she squeezed a hard cold ring around the base of my cock and balls.

"This ring is what keeps the chastity device on, and there are different sizes to choose from, but for now we are going to use the largest one until you get used to it. You will not be able to get out of the chastity device without breaking it, and if you do that I will expose you for the sissy that you are. Now, try not to get hard or I will be pinching your cock as I put it in the cage." I tried my best not to get hard as I felt something cold sliding over the head of my cock. The lube helped, but once it got past the head it started to pinch the sides of my cock. It hurt, but not as much as my balls did at the moment. English gently used her fingers to push more and more of my cock into the cage, until I felt it touch the ring around the base of my cock and balls. Then she squeezed something between my body and the ring, pressed the cage towards the ring, and I felt a click.

"Now I am going to lock the cage on your cock. You will be able to piss, but only sitting down like a girl. So I understand that you have a girlfriend. I've been thinking about what to do with her, and since you obviously will not be able to have sex with her anymore, you have to break up with her. Sorry if that is not agreeable to you, but to be honest I don't really care. If you don't break up with her this week I will send her some pictures to make her break up with you, so I suggest you handle it yourself. I hope you enjoyed fucking her because you're not going to fuck a girl again." I felt her put the lock in place and I heard it click as I lost my freedom to get an erection. My cock started straining against the cage as it tried desperately to get erect, but it was just squeezing the head up against the end of the tube.

"So now that you are all locked up and understand the rules, I am going to take the gag out of your mouth. Do not scream or I will put it back in. You will address me as Mistress from now on." She undid the gag and removed the ball from my mouth. I gasped for air and tried to swallow all of the saliva that had built up in my mouth before it ran down my face.

"Do you understand how you are to act now, sissy?" She asked.

"Yes...Mistress" I sheepishly replied.

"Good, now you can start serving me by licking my asshole." I felt her thighs on either side of my head as she lowered her ass onto my face. She spread her cheeks as I stuck out my tongue, and she guided her hole onto it. I had never rimmed anyone before, but I had absolutely no choice but to comply.

"Mmmmm yes, lick my ass slut! Stick your tongue out, get it deep in there. My cock is getting hard for you..." She bounced her ass up and down on my tongue, forcing it deeper and deeper into her hot hole. My tongue started to get tired by the time she turned around and shoved her cock into my mouth. With my head at a 90 degree angle hanging over the bed, my throat was right in line with my mouth, and she pushed all the way to the point where her balls were resting on my nose. Then she held her cock there as I gagged on it, before she started pulling out almost an inch and then ramming back into my throat. My gagging persisted and spit was running down into my eyes as her balls kept slapping my nose. I could smell the musky scent on her balls as they rested up on my nose. I then heard the clicking of an iPhone taking pictures, followed by the ding as it started recording a video.

"Yeahhhh slut, take my cock all the way down, don't fight it. Get used to it, I own you now. You're my sissy slut bitch, look at how your cock is locked up so you can't even get hard. A real man would never let someone tie them up and put a chastity device on them..." She kept filming as she fucked my throat for a few minutes until the gagging got so bad I felt puke building up in my throat. I kept trying to choke it back down, and English must have felt that because she pulled out of my mouth and slapped my cheeks with her wet, hard, spit covered cock before she stopped recording the video.

"Ok, I'm going to change your position now and that means I have to undo the chains holding your ankles right now. DON'T KICK WHEN I RELEASE THE CHAINS OR I WILL PUNISH YOU!" As she unlocked the cuffs holding my ankles, I had a moment to stretch my legs a bit, but my balls were still tied to the bed frame so I couldn't move much. I could hear and feel her attaching the chains from my legs to the chains holding my arms, and for a moment I was confused as to what was going on. Then she started pushing my legs up towards my shoulders and I understood why she had done that. It was to keep me from falling off the bed as she lifted my legs up over my head. My balls were still tied to the other side of the bed and getting stretched more and more.

"Mistress, my balls are still tied!" I protested.

"I know, hold your legs there while I get the restraints ready." She pulled more chains out from under the bed on the side my head was hanging off, and attached the cuffs on them to my ankles, securing my legs up over my head. Aside from the rope tying my balls to the bed, my hole was now exposed completely. She then walked to the other side of the bed and started untying the rope from the bed frame. Once that was done she started tightening the chains holding my legs up, really stretching my hamstrings and pulling my ass up about three inches off the bed. Then she tied the rope around my balls to the collar I was wearing, and tightened it.

12