An Eye For an Eye.

Story Info
Sharing a serious problem with several other couples.
6.5k words
4.25
102.1k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,366 Followers

Many thanks to Renee and Kent for their editing of this story.

*

I'm Glen Caballo. I live in a small Scandinavian town and when this story begins, I had a good job as production engineer at a local branch of a big international company. Caballo is Spanish for horse. It was my great grandfather who took that name while he was an actor and found out that his real name, Ericsson, was too common to be remembered by the public. He thought that a Spanish horse name was much better for his profession.

I met Caroline Stilman at a friend's wedding. Nothing happened there but I got her phone number and she got mine. To my great surprise she rang me a week later and invited me to dinner at her place. I accepted and went with a bottle of wine and big red rose.

Her place was in a good order, her cooking was great and we had very good time. In fact, such a good time together in her bed that I even got breakfast before going home in the morning. To my great pleasure, she even sucked me hard again immediately after our first fuck. That was a surprise because in my old fashioned Scandinavian town it is very unusual that girls suck cocks on a first date.

Of course I was happy I met such a sexy girl and why I continued dating her and getting more great sex. After a few further dates, Caroline told me that she was in love with me and demanded me to be honest and tell her about my feelings for her. I looked straight into her eyes and told her the truth. I was in love with her too.

After just four months we agreed to live together in my house. A house I been able to buy thanks to a little money from Lotto I had won. I had been lucky enough to increase that ten times during the IT boom at the stock market. I had sold out everything when they were on top and invested all of it and then used that as down payment for a nice house.

After moving in together, Caroline suggested a great wedding at the ten month anniversary of our first date. That was okay with me. I even accepted her demands about separate bank accounts and let her print out very detailed conditions about who should pay what. Though it looked a bit weird, I accepted her suggestions mostly because that got my house protected as private property if we went separate ways.

Some small warning bells were ringing during our time together right after she moved in to my house. I was an average guy and not a skilled Casanova and that's why I had some doubts. I was concerned that if a guy like me could get laid by her after the first dinner date, what could a real skilled womanizer get Caroline to do. This is especially true if he met her on his natural hunting grounds such as conferences, company parties or girls nights out?

Of course, I never suspected anything had happened and soon the warning bells switched off because Caroline and I were having a good relationship. In fact, it was much better than what many of our friends had. Caroline and I promised to keep our family out of problems and for every divorce we witnessed among our friends, we even got closer. Caroline got pregnant and we had our daughter Alice.

However, nobody is hundred percent perfect forever and that's why we got into our first serious family problem; after eight years and seven months together. Just as in many other relationships, it was economic matters what got Caroline and me on the warpath.

Our problems began when the company where I worked moved all its production and most of the local administration to Portugal. My job and more than six hundred other jobs were lost forever in our town. Of course it was impossible to find so many new jobs in a short time in a small Scandinavian town like ours. The first three months as unemployed, I got my salary from the company as usual. But after that it became hard because now I only had my limited savings and the small monthly payments from my unemployment insurance.

It was hard times but I kept it rolling on. Caroline paid her expenses exactly due to our agreement and to my surprise she did not offer or showed any intentions of helping me by taking an increased share of our family expenses.

Then one terrible month shit hit the fan. We had with several unexpected problems. An expensive service for my car, both fridge and the dishwasher broke down and had to be replaced, and a high bill from my dentist. Then, worst of all, Caroline and I had agreed go to an expensive show one weekend at our capital city along with Melanie and Tom, old friends of Caroline.

Without talking with me, Tom had bought tickets, express-train tickets and booked rooms at a five star hotel to the four of us. I knew for sure that my economy was down to zero and even a small loan from my relatives would be necessary for paying all my bills. I had no interest of using any loan to go to a five star hotel and a damn show. Neither did I want to use any part of my last reserve, shares in a profitable company, that I intended to save for more important matters if my house got in a real trouble. For very simple reasons, I had no options and couldn't afford going to that show.

I told Caroline that I couldn't afford that trip and why we had to skip it. She got furious and shouted, "Never in hell. Not my problem if you can't afford to go and have to stay home. But I'm want to see that show and I'm going with Melanie and Tom, that's for sure."

I had expected Caroline to offer me some economic assistance to solving my problem for the weekend trip but as she didn't make any attempts or volunteer to do that so I decided to swallow my pride and ask her.

"You know how much I have to pay this month for all those unexpected expenses, but if you really want me to come with you to the show, could you please pay my share of the trip and I will pay some equal trip for you when I get a job again?" I asked her.

Her chilly reply really surprised me, "I expected you to flip out, that's why I've already talked with Tom and he promised to sell your ticket to somebody else."

"So you are going to the show without me rather than staying at home with me or caring to help me when I have this temporary economic problem? We've turned to a very nice couple, haven't we?"

"Tom says that you have still time until tomorrow to find the money, I'm sure you can fix it some way if you really want to come with me." Caroline said with a chilly voice.

"Okay, I got the message that you don't care a shit about me any longer. I'll take that as your final decision about you and me not doing anything together any longer. The time has come to get our damn problems solved once for all." I said and rushed out to my car and went off. She ran after me screaming something that I didn't hear.

Some distance from my house I parked the car and tried to calm down and think about the situation. Caroline and I had been living together for little more than nine years, we had a child together and we had plans about getting married in a big wedding at our tenth anniversary together. Everything had been fine with Caroline and me as long as I had my well paying job with a good life. Probably a bit too good a life because my savings ought to have been much higher to help get past unexpected hard times such as the present.

What hit me hardest was that now when I had some temporary economic problems, it was obvious I wasn't worth a shit in Caroline's opinion. No doubt that she nowadays only regarded me as a poor bastard who would cause economic problems for her. Even her interest in our sex life had suffered from the present situation. To my own surprise it took me only a few minutes to decide what I ought to do to fix Caroline's and my problems.

I went to see Melanie and Tom. They seemed a bit surprised to see me, so after some polite small talk I went straight to my errand and told Tom, "I can't afford to pay the tickets and Caroline refuses to help me to do that so I'm coming to you about that weekend trip. I'm going to skip both the weekend trip and dump the greedy bitch that's living in my house. However, she is coming with you but without me. By the way, she even told me you had already fixed her up with some stud as 'replacement' for me. Who is he?"

Melanie said, "Caroline has plenty money and I can't understand why she is doing that to you. I'm sorry that we are not able to help you in this matter because even we have many unexpected expenses after moving to this new house. Tom's old friend, Michael Gillman, has promised to buy your share and join us."

I shouted, "That damn whoremonger is courting Caroline and will have a night in a hotel room with her after some dining and lots of wine. Does Caroline know who is replacing me?"

"Yes and it was okay with her." Said Tom.

"Who suggested that horny pussy hound to be Caroline's escort? Isn't he married?" That was my next question.

"He is a good guy who's got an unfair reputation. I met him by coincidence, he agreed to buy your tickets tomorrow if you hadn't done that until then and Caroline accepted." Explained Tom.

"I've lost a job but not my pride. You can bet that my economic problem is only a temporary matter and I can promise you that our nine years together with that now shameless slut Caroline will get a final solution this very evening. She can have her damn big wedding but it will be without me. Be sure about that." I told them with a loud voice and saw in their faces that they had not expected me to react as hard as I did.

Tom understood my anger and did attempt to calm me down by saying, "No, no, it's not what you think. Michael and I are sharing a room and the girls in the other room, that's the agreement. You can trust my word that nothing nasty will happen with Caroline and Michael."

"Do you two really regard me as an idiot who will believe such damn crap talk? Do you believe that a skilled pussy hound like Michael Gillman would miss such a great opportunity to fuck Caroline. She is pissed at me because I have economic problems and that's why she prefers to go there with him. But I can promise you that I don't give a shit if my ex slut Caroline fucks him. She can even get further customers from the nearby whore street. I think it's high time to call Michael's wife for a friendly chat." I said before asking if they still had any cardboard boxes left from their moving to their new house.

Melanie said, "Please calm down, it is not as bad as it sounds. Tom and I can swear and promise you that Caroline will not do anything stupid. Why do you need the boxes?"

"Michael Gillman's fuck slut shall get out of my house. If I would accept her fucking for a night with a whoremonger without throwing her out from my house, I would be a real laughing stock among all my friends. Never in the hell, never. Can I store her belongings in your garage while you are away on the trip? Otherwise they will be stored on your lawn." I asked

Melanie objected loudly to my intentions to kick Caroline from my house but Tom gave me ten folded cardboard boxes and a spare key to their garage. I got a feeling that he really enjoyed the situation.

I knew that Caroline got a phone call with a report about my plans as soon as I left Melanie and Tom and expected a furious Caroline to be meeting me at the door. Instead I found her crying at the kitchen table.

As soon as she saw me she began sobbing, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, please forgive me for being stupid and egoistic. I'm truly ashamed about what I said before you left. Please forgive me. Of course I understand your problems and of course we are a family that shall fix everything together. I've already told Melanie that we are going together on that trip and there are no need for her to worry about any payment. Tom must been stupid when he offered your ticket to Michael but please believe me that he wasn't my choice. Melanie and Tom didn't tell me who wanted to buy your ticket. Please believe me and forgive me."

I replied, "Tom told me a quite different story about the damn ticket. Feel free go to your damn show with that gigolo as you really want to do, but you must be an incredible naive bitch if you are thinking that you, after a few drinks, can share a bed with one of the most successful pussy hounds in our town during a whole night without be seduced to having sex. Please save me from hearing further silly crap and lies because I don't give a shit about what you are doing any longer. Enough is enough and I've got enough crap from you and can't take any further."

Now she began crying loudly and sobbed after a while, "Please forgive me for everything what I've said and done in this matter. I love you, only you and please come with me to that show, but if you don't go, I don't go."

"Hell no, I wont go to either to that damn show nor anywhere else together with your damn, so called friends, and I don't give a damn shit any longer where you are going nor with what horny whoremonger. You really wanted to humiliate me among all my friends and acquaintances by spending a night with Michael Gillman. As I told Melanie and Tom, 'I've lost a job but not my pride'. Why in the hell are you still sharing my bed if you don't care a damn shit about me and my feelings any longer?"

Caroline skipped the trip and stayed at home with me. But it was a chilly weekend although she did her best to cheer me up.

Later it came to my attention that Michael Gillman had bragged to his friends that his old pal Tom, had fixed him up with a great married pussy. They were going to stay at a nice hotel during a weekend trip when his wife was away at a spa. Afterwards, when his friends teased him to be a dreamer because the married woman didn't go and he went there with his brother instead, he got angry. Rumors said that Michael then promised his friends that he would get the last laugh and fuck that married pussy some other time instead.

When I told Caroline about Michael's bragging and promises she got a good laugh and promised me that it wouldn't happen, at least not before Sahara desert turned to a swamp.

I calmed down after while but I still had serious doubts about Caroline's love. She did plead with me to give her a second chance. To my surprise she even, without any arguing, accepted my condition that Melanie and Tom should never be invited to our home and certainly not invited to our wedding and wedding reception.

Less than a month after our arguing about the show trip, I got a new well-paid job and Caroline celebrated it by inviting me to romantic weekend trip to Paris. On good reason, she paid for everything; flights, hotel and a great show at the Moulin Rouge. We had a good and very romantic time along with great sex. Caroline pretended to be a French girl and did a lot of what they are famous for. Great trip indeed, but I had begin to get a feeling that our relationship would never be back to the level it had before the cancelled weekend trip with Melanie and Tom.

Right I was about that matter and only a month later Caroline gave me the next surprise.

On Saturday morning she told me that Melanie and she had agreed to go shopping in our county capital. It's about 80 kilometers from our town and she needed our car to that trip, it would be without children. That surprised me and I asked, "Why without children this time? Melanie and you are always going shopping with children and I'm sure that Alice needs something?"

"Because Melanie will be buying a birthday present for Tom and we are even going too many fashion shops during the busy day. It would be too boring for the kids."

Our car was in fact, my car because I paid for it, when I asked, "Why my car? Both Melanie and Tom have cars, why should I pay Melanie's expenses for getting a present for her damn creepy husband. The man who did his best to set up you with his pal Michael Gillman?"

"Because Melanie's car is out of order and Tom had some important errands to do today and don't worry for the gasoline, we shall pay for it." She said with a snooty voice.

She was slightly better dressed than usually for a shopping trip and had even little more make up than usual. That, together with my car for Melanie's shopping, gave me a strange feeling that something could be wrong. When Caroline went to the bathroom before leaving, I got the idea for a simple trick and switched off the ring signal on Caroline's cell phone.

Following Caroline to the door I noted that she was wearing high heels. No sane woman would wear high heels during a day in an old town center with lot of cobblestones. I gave her a hug and said, "I've got a strong feeling that something you intend to do today is really silly and wrong. I can't stop you from going to where you intend to go but please don't put our wedding in jeopardy by dating Michael Gillman today."

She got ashen gray and left without any further comment. I checked out Tom on the web and found out that his 38th birthday was 71 days ahead. Hardly any reason for a big celebration with valuable presents I thought.

Living in a small town means many advantages but even some disadvantages. Even average people can know a lot about each other and there are even those whose main interest is to know a lot about friends and acquaintances. After the cancelled weekend trip, I began to use all available sources to find out something about Melanie, Tom and Michael. But not Caroline, because a spouse was a limit even I understood.

I knew that Michael Gillman had had his driving license cancelled three months for speeding. Then I had even got some useful nasty gossip about Melanie that I didn't intend to spread unless Tom and she tried to ruin my relationship with Caroline.

About twenty minutes after Caroline had left, I pretended that couldn't find Alice's favorite clothes that she wanted to wear to a birthday party later that day and called Melanie on her cell-phone.

She replied immediately. To my surprise I could hear her daughter and Tom arguing in the background for a few seconds and it was obvious that she rushed into another room and closed the door behind her. Now I understood that something was really wrong and Melanie wasn't in the car because I couldn't hear Caroline's favorite music from the car stereo.

It was obvious that Melanie and Caroline weren't together. However, I pretended that everything was okay and said, "Caroline's cell phone seems to be out of order for some reason, would you please give your phone to her for a few seconds because I have a very important matter to ask her about?"

"Sorry, but at this very moment we are at a gas station because Caroline got some problem with her belly and needed to go to the ladies room, but I'll tell her to call you as soon as she's back again" Melanie told me with a slightly worried voice.

No doubt that Caroline was alone or together with somebody else doing something I wasn't supposed to know and Melanie was at her home acting as back up for her. But the switched off cell phone had created an unexpected problem for them. It wasn't necessary to be any Einstein to guess what Caroline was into. A bet on Michael Gillman would be a low odds game.

What could Melanie do? Call Caroline without getting a reply. If Caroline was with Michael, and Melanie didn't knew his number it would take her some time get his number from Tom and call Michael, but it would be some problem for Caroline to call me in a reasonable time.

Melanie did a good job, because eight minutes later Caroline called me. After we had cleared up my main reason to call her I said, "Please give the phone to Melanie because I have some important things to say about Tom's gift."

Now Caroline sounded worried when she said, "She in the ladies room at the gas station, I'll ask you to call her when she is back."

"What the hell are you really doing, have you set up a camp at a damn gas station just out of the town. Aren't you going to the county capital for shopping or have you other plans?"

Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,366 Followers
12