An Eye For An Eye

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
michchick98
michchick98
441 Followers

"Stop or you both die, asshole!"

Steve made eye contact with Diane, both their eyes pleading with the other to do as the man said. He watched while the man unzipped his jeans and pulled out his cock, stroking it a few times before he shoved it in Diane's face.

"Suck it, bitch!" To enforce his order, he pressed the gun to her temple.

Diane shook her head, refusing to open her mouth when the man pushed his cock against her lips.

"Suck it or die!" He grabbed her chin, slid two fingers past her lips and forced her mouth open."Try anything and wifey dies." He turned to Steve and pointed the gun at him.

Diane cried and gagged when the man shoved his cock all the way into her mouth, the head touching the back of her throat. His taste nauseated her, causing her to gag even more.

"Yeah, that's it bitch, suck it deep."

The man put his hand on the back of her head and bucked against her face, keeping his cock buried in her mouth. Steve couldn't watch anymore and he lunged at the man again, knocking him to the floor. The man grunted as he landed. Steve struggled with him, and went for the hand holding the gun. Ducking a flying fist, he lost his grip and man drew bead on Diana, and squeezed the trigger. Steve fell to his knees as he heard the sirens in the distance. His eyes focused on his wife and watched as she slumped forward in the chair.

* * * *

"They caught the bastard, Steve. He's locked up and never getting out." Even knowing her assurances meant little to him, Marie still had to try. She squeezed his hand gently.

"You were trying to save her. It's not your fault."

"If I'd have given them the video when they asked for it, Diane would be here now, Marie. I can't forgive myself for letting her die."

Steve wiped away tears while he recalled the horrible events as if they were yesterday rather than nearly a year ago. When Diane died, Steve had been devastated. He tried to bury himself in his work, only to lose his job a few weeks after her death. He turned to the bottle and drowned his sorrows. He nearly killed himself when he drove home from the bar one evening. He'd had too much to drink and knew it, but was beyond caring. In his drunken stupor he'd hoped to die and rejoin his beloved wife. He nearly got his wish when a deer darted out in front of him. With the road icy and driving too fast, he'd barely managed to miss the deer but not the huge oak tree a few feet from the road.

He'd spent two weeks in the hospital recovering from his injuries, drifting in and out of consciousness and dreaming of Diane. When he was awake, the events of Devil's Night played over and over in his mind. Now sober, he cursed God for taking Diane from him, but was thankful to him for sparing his own life.

His brush with death made him realize how his beloved Diane would react if she saw the way he was acting. The day he was released from the hospital, he vowed to himself to never take another drink. He made an appointment with a psychiatrist to help him get over his grief but it didn't seem to help. Everywhere he looked, everything he did reminded him of that horrible night.

He'd finally decided to sell the house he and Diane had lived in, paying off the mortgage and donating the rest in Diane's name to an organization to help victims of rape. He moved into a small apartment just a few miles from Marie and tried to get on with his life.

He'd worked at GM for ten years before they laid him off and he knew getting his job back would be impossible. His unemployment was due to run out so he began searching for a new job, willing to take anything he could get to pay the bills.

He ended up getting a job as a cook at the same Burger King Diane was abducted from. It was difficult to work there, but it was the only job he could find. He knew he wouldn't make nearly as much as he did when he worked at GM, but he managed to keep his rent and utilities paid every month.

"Look, Marie, I gotta get going or I'm gonna be late for work." He rose to his feet and dropped his empty coffee cup in the nearby trashcan. "I'll see you tomorrow night," he said over his shoulder as he made his way to his car.

"You better." She took her empty cup to the trash before heading to her car as well.

* * * *

That same evening, Steve slumped down on the couch in his tiny apartment, exhausted from a hard day of work. He never remembered being so busy since the day he started working at Burger King over six months ago.

He promised Marie he'd come to her Halloween party, but it was the last thing he wanted to do. She pushed and pushed until he agreed just to get her to stop bugging him about it. He didn't even plan on wearing a costume. She gave him grief so he told her he'd come dressed in his Burger King uniform.

"Not very original." She propped her hands on her hips, making him feel like a small child.

"Hey, it's that or I don't show up at all."

He sniffed at the shirt he was wearing knowing full well he couldn't wear this particular uniform. He rose to his feet and pulled off his shirt as he headed into the bathroom. He turned on the water for a shower and let it warm up while he walked into his bedroom to remove the rest of his clothes.

As he was crossing the hall from his bedroom to the bathroom, he froze in his tracks. The hair on the back of his neck stood on end when he smelled Diane's perfume wafting into his nostrils. He knew it was impossible, but he turned and looked around his apartment anyway, hoping beyond hope the last year was just a horrible nightmare.

When he saw nothing, he turned and headed back into the bathroom. He froze once more when he saw the shower curtain move as if someone had just stepped into the shower. He took the few steps to the tub, grabbed the curtain and jerked it to the left, feeling the droplets of water running down the curtain and landing on his feet. Shaking his head at the ridiculous thoughts, he stepped under the steamy water.

He soaped himself up, rinsed then washed his hair. Leaning down to turn off the water, he stopped again when he heard a soft female voice ask if he'd wash her back, too. He turned to see who was speaking, slipped on the floor of the tub and nearly fell, pulling the plastic shower curtain out of a few of the rings holding it in place on the rod.

"Get a grip, Steve." He regained his footing and stepped out of the shower.

He grabbed the large towel off the rack next to the shower and dried himself off before he used the it to soak up the water, which had escaped the confines of the tub. Running his fingers through his short brown hair, he grabbed another towel and wrapped it around his waist before heading back into his bedroom.

He sat down on the edge of his bed. He put his elbows on his knees and rested his head in his hands, sighing heavily at how his life had turned out over the past year.

He raised his head when he smelled Diane's perfume again, breathing deeply and closing his eyes, remembering how she looked, how she felt, how much he loved her. He flopped back on the bed with his arms tucked under his head and his legs spread. The towel loosened, exposing his soft cock. He closed his eyes and let himself pretend. His cock started to rise.

"Is that for me?"

His eyes sprung open. He let out a gasp when he saw Diane standing over him, wearing the costume she'd had on the night she died. He sat up, reaching out to touch her, only to be forced back down to the bed.

Diane's eyes, normally a pale blue were as black as night. Her skin was pasty white, a stark contrast to her ruby red lips. Her hair was a tangled mess, covered with dirt and dried blood.

Steve rolled off the bed on the opposite side and stood. He stared at his dead wife with fear and shock in his eyes. She reached her arms out to him, beckoning him to come to her.

"You aren't real! You're a figment of my imagination!"

"Am I?" Her voice was low and quivering, not sounding anything like she should have. Steve backed himself against the wall, unable to tear his eyes away from her. He paid no attention to the fact he stood naked, having lost his towel. Uncontrollable fear showed on his face.

Diane took a few steps forward, stopping briefly when she reached the edge of the bed. She glanced down, waved her hand at the mattress and simply walked through the bed as if it were thin air.

"What kind of sick fucking joke is this?" He looked around the room, looking for anything to explain how she was here.

"This isn't a joke. I've come back for you, my love."

"What?"

"You should've died with me, Steven. I'm lonely. I've come back for you. We can finally be together again."

"You're not real!" he repeated, pushing himself against the wall.

He closed his eyes tightly, willing the image before him to vanish. There was an eerie silence in the room and when he opened his eyes, she was mere inches from him. He took a few steps to the side to escape her and found himself trapped, unable to move any further.

"What do you want with me?"

"I told you, Steven. Please, sweetheart, don't you want me?" Her black eyes filled with tears and her red lips trembled. Her voice once more was the soft husky voice he remembered.

"No!" He shook his head in denial.

"Don't you love me anymore?" The look on her face hardened and the tears mysteriously vanished.

"I love my wife. You are not her."

"Of course I am, Steven. What do I need to do to prove it to you? Only I know the way you like your cock sucked." She dropped to her knees and took his semi-erect cock into her mouth.

Her mouth was cold, causing Steve to shudder. His body betrayed him when, despite his fear, his cock hardened with her cold tongue swirling lightly around the head. He threw his head back and closed his eyes, shivering from the icy feel of her mouth and the pleasure it was giving him.

His breath caught in his throat. He tried to push at her shoulders but found himself grabbing thin air.

"Stop!"

Diane ignored his order and took his cock deeper into the frosty depths of her throat. He felt her chuckle against his him while she forced the response she wanted out of him. She looked up at him with those black eyes and he knew he was a goner. His knees trembled as he fought his release. She pulled her mouth off his cock and smiled up at him.

"Fight it all you want, my love. I know you're enjoying this." Before he could protest, she took him into her mouth again.

"I don't want this. I don't want you!" He fought back the orgasm he could feel boiling within him.

"Give yourself to me, Steven. Let yourself go and we can be together again."

"No! I won't do it!" He fought his body's urge to plunge deeper into her mouth.

He tried to pull away, only to feel her cold nails dig into his hips, drawing him even deeper into her. She swirled her tongue around the engorged head again, lapping at the clear liquid oozing from the tip and onto her tongue.

"Let yourself go. Find your release and warm me. I long to feel your hot seed filling me once more." Her words had his body tensing. He fought to hold back.

"No!" Steve felt his knees weaken. His body finally overrode his mind and his climax exploded through him, spewing his hot seed deep into Diane's icy mouth. He cried out with pleasure.

She lapped it up hungrily then pulled away, watching as the life drained out of her husband. He slid down the wall and fell to his side, his breathing rapidly slowing down as sleep claimed him.

She smiled and touched his cheek before whispering to him. "Soon my love. Soon we will be together forever."

* * * *

Steve blinked a few times, trying to focus his eyes on his surroundings. He tried to get to his feet, only to find them bound to a chair with duct tape. His arms were behind him, also bound with duct tape and he could feel the pull of the tape on the skin of his cheeks.

"You're awake." Diane's voice came from his left. She had an evil grin on her face.

He knew his eyes had to show the same fear she'd had the night of her death. Looking around the room, he saw the familiar surroundings of her death chamber. He was once more in the mobile home.

"A—friend—offered to help me set this all up, Steve." Diane stepped aside to let him see the hulk of a man standing behind her. "You see, if you would've just left things alone, I wouldn't be dead. If you'd listened and done what you were told, I'd be going with you to my sister's Halloween party tomorrow night."

Steve struggled with his bindings when he saw her captor, now walking toward him with a pistol in his hand and pointed at Steve's head. "This time you'll watch until she swallows every drop of my seed, asshole!" The man laughed when he watched Steve fight his bindings. "You'll never break free."

The man turned to Diane, keeping the gun pointed at Steve. He took a few steps, closing the gap between them then pulled Diane closer, kissing her and slobbering all over her in the process. He broke the kiss and smiled down at Steve.

"She tastes sweet as honey!"

Diane narrowed her eyes. "And it's the only taste you'll get." With a wave of her hand, he disappeared.

"I want you all to myself, Steven. We don't need him!"

She took the few steps toward her husband and pulled the tape from around his head, laughing loudly when he winced from the pain. She removed her tattered and bloodied costume and tossed it to the side. Steve gasped when he saw the hole in her chest, the evidence of the fatal gunshot which had killed her. He could see through the gaping hole to dingy walls behind her. He turned his head away when she straddled his legs, lowering herself so her breasts were even with his mouth.

She took one breast in her hand and guided it to his lips. Cupping his head with her free hand, something unseen forced his mouth open. She pushed her nipple into his mouth before the same unknown power closed his lips around it. She chuckled once again when he refused to do anything more.

Her skin was still ice cold and her nipple felt like an ice cube. He bit down on the stiff tip of her nipple, causing her to pull sharply on his hair.

"Bad boy!"

She slid off his lap and pulled at the waistband of his jeans. He struggled against the tape holding him. She unzipped his pants and jerked hard on the waistband until the snaps pulled apart, allowing her expose his cock through the small gap. She pulled him out and ran a hand up and down his shaft.

Straddling his legs once more, she kissed him, plunging her cold tongue into the warmth of his mouth. He ripped his head away and wiggled in his chair trying to shake her off him.

Diane grabbed his shoulders and held herself up while she reached down and guided his cock into her icy cold channel. Steve fought for control, confused by the feelings of arousal and disgust growing within him.

She lowered herself on him, letting out a soft moan when he was lodged completely inside her. His warmth filled her. She sighed in pleasure.

"So hot. Warm me, my love. Fill me once again with your seed and complete your transformation." She began moving her hips, seeking out her own pleasure.

Steve arched under her, not realizing he was bringing her closer to orgasm. He put all the strength he could muster behind his legs and rose, taking both her and the chair with him. Trying to keep from falling off him, she grabbed but missed and landed on the floor at his feet. Not a moment too soon because right after he'd slipped out of her, he peaked, his creamy white seed soaking into the t-shirt he wore. Steve whimpered and hid his disgust by lowering his head. He couldn't believe he allowed the cold monster at his feet to bring him over the edge of pleasure again.

Diane hissed when the building ripples of pleasure subsided. In her present state, orgasm wasn't possible. It pissed her off he'd denied her feeding off his, the only true way she could ever feel pleasure. She hated him for letting her die and depriving her of the only pleasure she could have made her furious.

"I loved the pleasure you used to give me. Now you keep from me the only means I have of having it once more, and flaunt it in front of me?" She rose to her feet and moved toward him. She ran her hand down his now flaccid member, stopping at his balls and stroking them softly.

Steve let out a soft moan at the feel of her cold hand on his hot aching balls. His eyes widened with fear when an evil grin crossed her face. He felt her grip tighten on his sac, gradually increasing the pressure until there were tears in his eyes.

"No! Don't do this!" He closed his eyes and prayed this was just a horrible dream.

"I want you to experience what I felt and be denied the pleasure of release forever more." Diane watched the look on Steve's face as she began pulling on his balls until they were stretched half the length of his cock.

"No!" Steve's scream filled the room.

"I want you to feel the fear I felt, Steve, as I drew my last breath." Diane gave one last hard tug, castrating him with her hand.

She laughed uproariously while she watched Steve writhe and scream in pain. He glanced down between his legs at the pool of blood on the floor between them, his testicles twisted masses of flesh at his feet. He closed his eyes, the pain consuming him.

Shock rolled over him when, after an undetermined amount of time, the pain eased and was gone. How had he survived? He opened his eyes, feeling nothing but the cold.

"I'm sorry, Diane. I'm so sorry."

"It's too late now for apologies. We're destined to be together for eternity, my love."

"You're right, Diane. I should've died with you." He stood and pulled her into his arms, covering her mouth with his. He felt weak and broke the kiss, flopping back down into the chair.

Diane watched Steve close his eyes once more. Blackness consumed him again and sucked the last of the air from his lungs.

* * * *

"I was wondering when you were gonna show up." Marie stood in the doorway of her home.

"Yeah, sorry I'm late." Steve's voice was now as low pitched as his wife's.

"So I see you decided to dress up after all." She took a few steps back and allowed Steve to enter. "Nice touch with the creepy make-up, too. You really do look dead."

Steve stood just inside Marie's door, his skin ghostly white, his eyes black as night. He wore an old t-shirt and jeans, both covered with dirt and dried blood, looking like they'd been pulled out of a dumpster or dug up and taken from a dead body. He leaned in to kiss Marie's cheek and she gasped at the coldness of his lips on her skin.

"I thought it'd be appropriate. It is Halloween after all." A strange grin crossed his face.

"Oh, and I brought a friend, I hope you don't mind."

"Not at all, Steve! Where is she?" Marie peeked out the door.

She backed away from the door and tripped over her cat. Recoiling in fear, she tried to get away.

"Happy Halloween, Marie." Diane's voice was low and quivering, sending a chill through Marie. "Thanks for inviting us."

She watched her sister faint then took Steve's hand, stepped over her sister and entered her house.

THE END

michchick98
michchick98
441 Followers
12