An Eye Opener Ch. 05

Story Info
She hs a talk with mom about colored men.
2.2k words
4.48
111.6k
36

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/14/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eeric
eeric
1,575 Followers

If you like this story, I have a lot more at my website. You can find a link to it in my profile.

***********************

As the days went by, Jennifer noticed that Darnell was glancing over at her more and more. Even though she felt a little bit awkward about his glances, due to the things Jennifer knew about him and his mother, she also felt rather enticed by his looks.

Her mother also seemed like it was something that she wanted to talk to Jennifer about, but it never seemed to be the right time.

But then one day as her father was out...

"Jennifer, there is something that I've been meaning to talk to you about." Her mother Mary told her.

"What is it Mom?" Jennifer asked.

"Well I've heard something about you that I want to know if it's true." Mary said.

Jennifer started to get a bit nervous, could her mother actually know about her and that boy.

"Someone told me that you have been with a colored boy, is this true...?" Her mother then asked.

Jennifer looked down and then up at her mother.

"Well... I'm sorry but yes it is." Jennifer confessed to her mother.

Mary looked at her daughter...

"Well that's okay honey, I have a confession to make myself." Her mother told her.

"I know mom." Jennifer said.

"You know...?" Her mother seemed confused.

"Yes, I know about you and Darnell." Jennifer told her mother.

"Oh... well yes it's true, I've been with Darnell." Mary told her daughter.

Mary then looked at her daughter...

"How do you know...?" Mary asked Jennifer.

"Well... I saw you with Darnell... in the bedroom." Jennifer told her mother.

"Oh..."

"I didn't mean to pry, but I heard some noises and then I saw you two." Jennifer told her.

"I also saw dad." Jennifer said.

"Oh... well I guess you're old enough to handle it." Mary then told her daughter.

"It's not that I don't love your father, I do, it's just that a black man like Darnell can be so powerful." Mary told her daughter.

"I know, I couldn't believe just how powerful a black boy could be, until I experienced it first hand." Jennifer told her mother.

"I know it's not something that you can tell many about, the fact that you love having colored men in your bedroom." Mary said.

"But it's just that colored men, well, they are so much more powerful in bed than a white man is." Mary continued.

"Yeah I can imagine, I've never felt anything like it before, like that day with George." Jennifer said.

"Yes, Darnell told me about you, Amy and those colored boys." Mary told her.

"Yeah I kind of figured that it was him." Jennifer said.

"Yeah, he's heard a lot about Amy from other colored men." Her mother told Jennifer.

"I know, she's even been with two of them at the same time." Jennifer told her mother.

"Mmm..." Mary smiled.

"You haven't..." Jennifer wondered.

"Maybe..." Her mother smiled.

They looked at each other and smiled a little.

"Well I'm glad we had this talk." Her mother told her.

"Me too." Jennifer said.

"Oh by the way, now that Darnell knows about this and about you having been with a colored boy, he might be a little more forward." Mary told her daughter.

"You don't mind." Jennifer asked.

"Well... it's really up to Darnell. I'm the one who's very fortunate to have a colored man like that." Mary told Jennifer.

Jennifer nodded okay as her mother left.

The next day after Jennifer came home from work, she heard some familiar noises coming from upstairs.

Because she hadn't seen a black man naked in a few days, she was getting rather horny, but she hadn't decided whether or not to go and have a peak.

So she went into her room. A moment after she had gone into her room the noises stopped, and then Jennifer heard the sound of a door opening, then foot steps.

As she looked over at the doorway to her room, she saw her mother standing there, all naked.

Jennifer looked very surprised to see that her mother was standing there in the doorway, completely naked.

"Sweetheart." Mary said to her daughter.

"Yes mom." Jennifer answered.

"Darnell wants you to come in and join us." Her mother told her.

Darnell had actually asked her mother to go and get her.

"Should I...?" Jennifer asked.

"Darnell wants you to come, so I think you should come." Her mother told her.

Jennifer was a bit nervous, but she did what her mother wanted.

"Okay..." Jennifer said as she stood up and walked over to her mother.

"Is dad..."

"No, your father isn't here, it's just the three of us." Mary told her daughter.

Mary then walked with her daughter over to her bedroom. As they opened the door to the bedroom, Jennifer saw Darnell lying on the bed, in the nude. She could see his long, thick black cock lying down across his stomach.

"Well there's a nice view, naked mother and soon to be naked daughter." Said Darnell with a grin on his face.

Both Jennifer and her mother Mary looked over at Darnell.

"Come a little closer." Darnell told them as Jennifer and Mary walked closer to him.

"Well why don't you start by removing your daughter's cloths Mary." Darnell told her.

Mary smiled at Jennifer as she then began to unbutton her dress. Jennifer did feel a bit nervous being in the same room as her mother, along with her mother's black lover.

But as she saw her mother's small smile, she got more and more relaxed.

Jennifer started to help her mother with her dress, by letting it fall off of her shoulders down onto the floor.

"Mmm, very nice..." Darnell said as Jennifer now stood there in just a bra and panties.

Both women looked over at Darnell with a little smile on their faces. They couldn't help but to stare at Darnell's hardening cock.

"Now remove your underwear..." Darnell told Jennifer.

"And you come over here Mary." Darnell told Jennifer's mother.

Mary then slowly walked over to Darnell and sat down on the bed next to him. Mary looked over at her daughter and then at Darnell.

"Now Mary, why don't you tell your daughter what you would like to do with this black hunk of meat." Darnell said.

Mary then looked over at her daughter and then back at Darnell again.

"I want to take your large black cock and stick it in my mouth." Mary said as she bit her lip, eagerly wanting to do what she had just said.

"Do you think your daughter wants to do the same thing?" Darnell then asked Mary.

"Mmm, I'm sure she would." Mary said.

"Wouldn't you Jennifer." Mary then asked her daughter.

Jennifer nodded yes.

"She's a bit shy isn't she." Darnell said.

Mary smiled as she placed her fingers around Darnell's thick cock.

Jennifer had now removed both her bra and panties as she watched her mother stroke Darnell's huge rod.

She now stood completely naked infront of Darnell...

"Damn, you have a very well built daughter there..." Darnell said to Mary.

"Mmm, I know..." Mary moaned a little whilst she then leaned down and took his cockhead into her mouth.

"You know Jennifer, your mother sure knows how to please a colored man." Darnell told Jennifer.

"I can see that..." Jennifer then said.

She couldn't believe she had just said that, but she felt like acting like a dirty girl.

"Ahh yeah, you suck that black cock." Darnell grunted.

"Come over here..." Darnell told Jennifer as she then walked over to him.

As she came up to him, he reached up with both hands and planted them on Jennifer's big natural breasts.

"Mmm..." Jennifer moaned to Darnell's touch.

"Damn woman, your girl sure has some real tits here." Darnell said to Mary as he leaned over and sucked Jennifers hard nipples.

"You think you could do as good of a job as your mother down here." Darnell then asked.

Jennifer smiled.

"I can sure try."

Jennifer then got down on her knees in front of Darnell, her mother still sucking on his cock.

Mary looked up, almost a little disappointed that she had to stop sucking him.

Jennifer then leaned over and grabbed his cock, not even being able to fit her fingers around his girth.

She then opened her mouth and slowly took that big cockhead into her awaiting mouth.

"Mmm..." Jennifer moaned as she started sucking him.

"Yeah... your daughter seems to know how to do this." Darnell told Mary.

"She sure does... well as they say; like mother like daughter." Mary smiled.

"You enjoy watching your daughter suck on a colored mans cock." Darnell asked Mary.

"Mmm, but I enjoy having my lips around that delicious thing even more." Mary smiled as she leaned over and planted a long tongue kiss on Darnell mouth.

Jennifer kept on sucking, almost getting half of it down her throat.

"I want you now, you big colored stud." Mary then said.

"Yeah I bet you do... you're quite the slut aren't you..." Darnell said.

"Oh yes I am..." Mary told him.

Darnell then grabbed his cock, which made a popping sound as it was released from Jennifer's mouth.

"Now watch as your mother is taken by a real man." Darnell then said to Jennifer.

Darnell then leaned back as Mary got up on top of him.

"Ohhh yes..." Mary moaned as she sunk down onto his erect cock.

"Mmm...mmmm...." Mary moved her hips up and down.

Darnell motioned to Jennifer to lay down beside him. As she did, he leaned over and gave her a deep tongue kiss, whilst fondling her juicy breasts.

"Look at your mother, isn't she great." Darnell grunted to Jennifer.

"Oh yes, she looks awesome." Jennifer said smiling up at her mother, who smiled back at her.

"Why don't you go up and feel her breasts." Darnell told Jennifer.

Jennifer looked up at her mother, who gave her a small nod.

She had never believed that she would be touching her own mother's breasts, whilst she was pounding a black man.

Jennifer slowly reached over and felt her mother's bouncing breasts.

"Aren't they soft...?" Darnell grunted.

"Yes they are..." Jennifer said giving her mother a small smile.

Her mother kept on pumping Darnell for quite some time...

"Ahh, now I feel like having some fresh young pussy..." Darnell said as he motioned Mary to get up from him.

Jennifer then laid down on the bed and spread her legs a bit.

"No no, turn around, I'm going to take you from behind." Darnell told her.

Jennifer then got up on all four, and Darnell got up behind of her.

"Oh I feel so naughty..." Jennifer moaned out.

"Oh yes, you're a real naughty girl." Darnell told her as he guided his cockhead up to her pussylips.

"You want this inside your pussy...?" Darnell teased her by running it up and down her lips.

"Oh yes, please put it inside me..." Jennifer moaned.

"What do you think Mary, does your daughter deserve this...?" Darnell asked Mary.

"Oh I think she does..." Mary smiled at her daughter.

Darnell then slowly pushed it inside of her.

"Ohhhh yes...." Jennifer moaned as she felt his huge black cock enter her.

"Mmm...mmmm..." She moaned as he shoved more and more into her.

Soon Darnell started to pound her from behind, grabbing her hips.

"Yeah, sure is some tight pussy here..." Darnell grunted.

Mary was pressing herself against Darnell's back, having her fingers run through his chest.

"I want to see you touch your daughter big tits." Darnell told Mary.

Mary smiled at Darnell giving him a kiss as she then crawled up front to Jennifer. Jennifer's boobs were bouncing as he slammed his cock in and out of her.

Mary smiled at her daughter as she reached down and cupped one of Jennifer's breasts.

"Mmm, you sure have some soft breasts Jennifer." Her mother told her.

"You too..." Jennifer said smiling at her mother.

Darnell then leaned forward and grabbed both of her bouncing boobs, as he made a few final thrusts.

"Now get over here, you white sluts." Darnell told Mary and Jennifer as he pulled out from Jennifer.

Mary and Jennifer quickly got up in front of Darnell's jerking cock.

"Now tell me how much you want this load..." Darnell told the girls.

"Oh I want your cum all over my face..." Mary told Darnell.

Jennifer was soo hot, and wanted to out show her mother.

"I so badly want it in my mouth..." Jennifer moaned out.

"Yeah, you sure have raised a naughty daughter here Mary." Darnell grunted as he held up his pulsating cock up to both their faces.

"Ahhh take it..." Darnell grunted out as he began to spurt out stream after stream of sperm.

Mary and Jennifer both took a lot of it in their faces, globs and globs of hot cum were running down their cheeks.

Jennifer had her mouth open as she got a few wads of sperm in her mouth, which she then swallowed.

"Ahhh..." Darnell then eased down.

He then smeared his cock juices with his slobbering black cock, all over Mary's and Jennifer's faces...

"Oh you were awesome Darnell..." Jennifer said.

"Mmm thank you for this delicious cum..." Mary told him.

Darnell looked down on the cum covered faces of this white mother and daughter.

"I think this will happen a lot more..." Darnell grinned.

"Mmmm... I sure hope so..." Said Jennifer as her mother agreed.

The End.

eeric
eeric
1,575 Followers