An Hour After The Wedding

Story Info
New bride is reluctant to relinquish her sexual freedom.
3.1k words
3.4
128.8k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Carnevil9
Carnevil9
734 Followers

Author's Note: Although this short piece was written to stand on its own, it depicts events which take place shortly after "An Hour Before The Wedding." You can read them separately, together, and in either order because, face it, they don't really have much plot to begin with.

************************

The church bells clanged their joyous sound. Hallelujah!!

Bec and Josh ran down the steps of the church, hand in hand. Josh in his black tux, Bec in her virginal white wedding gown, they dodged the hails of rice thrown by friends and family. The solemn wedding ceremony still fresh in their minds, they headed for their waiting limo, laughing and smiling, their new life of monogamous wedded bliss awaiting them.

Bec and Josh piled into the back seat of the limo, and eagerly embraced. They kissed deeply, laughing and cuddling. Josh looked into Bec's eyes, and smiled. He was thinking about their wedding night.

"I can't wait to get you back to the hotel," he said. "I wish we didn't have this stuffy reception to suffer through. I just want to rip your clothes off and make love to you all night long."

"Oh, Darling, me too!" Bec told him. She loved Josh, and was eager to start their new life together, forsaking all others. But still.... she had been quite the slut in her single days. She knew that it would be quite a transition becoming a one-man woman. But Josh was worth it, she knew. He was all that she wanted. But still....

"Yes, baby," Josh told her, "once we consummate this marriage on that great big hotel bed, we will be each other's forever. I can't wait!"

Consummate? The thought struck Bec like a thunderbolt. Of course! she thought. Until we consummate, we aren't really married, not completely. That meant that in the mean time, technically, she was still free to fuck around! The possibilities were endless. Her mind raced. Of course she loved Josh, and wanted to spend a monogamous, faithful lifetime with him. But there was no sense rushing into it. She had the afternoon and evening to sow her last few wild oats. Hmmmm....

Soon, they were at the reception hall. Daniel, Josh's brother and best man, was announcing the wedding party as they filed in and took their places at the head table. Bec watched all of the men in their nice fancy suits. She especially noticed if they had a bulge in their crotch. Yes, she thought, there were plenty of nice bulges. She figured she could drain many of those bulges before going back to the hotel room and consummating her new marriage, before entering her wonderful and loving lifetime of monogamous married bliss with her beloved Josh.

Eventually, they were all seated, including Josh and Bec in the middle of the head table. Josh sat to Bec's right, and Daniel sat to her left. Bec decided that she wanted Daniel's cock first of all. She had always wanted to suck his cock, and now was her chance. She slid her left hand onto his thigh beneath the table. Daniel jumped slightly, and looked at her. She winked. Daniel stared at her, dumbfounded.

"Josh, Darling," Bec said to her new husband, as a waiter poured champagne into the glasses on the table, "I need to run to the little girl's room. I'll be right back." She gave him a chaste peck on the cheek and, gathering up her rustling skirt, ran out of the room.

But as soon as she ran out of one door, she doubled around and came back in the door on the other side of the room, and crawled unseen back to the head table. She ducked under the tablecloth and crept along the length of the table. Counting the legs as she went, she came to the crotch that she knew belonged to her new brother-in-law Daniel. She reached up and grabbed his thighs with both of her hands, gently spreading them.

Up above the table, Daniel jumped with a quick start. What the fuck? he thought, lifting the edge of the white linen tablecloth in his lap. He looked down, only to see Bec holding a finger to her lips between his thighs. He quickly dropped the tablecloth, gulped, and started straight ahead.

Bec, under the table, reached up and gently pulled down his zipper. His cock immediately sprang forth, all purple veins and wrinkled skin. But not for long! Bec stroked him in the palm of her hand until he reached full length, and not a wrinkle was left. The she wrapped her lips around the swollen head, and sucked him, shaft and all, into the back of her throat. Swirling her tongue around and around the rim of his cock head, she silently hummed the wedding march, letting the vibrations reverberate all through Daniel's turgid member.

Josh looked across Bec's empty chair at his brother. "Are you all right, Danny?" he asked.

"Oh, I'm fine," stammered Daniel. "I just feel a slight stiffness coming on. No problem." He gulped again and tried not to show his discomfort. But his cock was jumping and thumping in Bec's talented mouth, and he could feel his cum beginning to rise.

Bec continued to suck and slurp, feeling the rigid cock flesh pressing against her epiglottis. She squeezed his balls with one hand, jacked his shaft with the other, and sucked as hard as she could with her throat. She was soon rewarded with a flood of warm, sticky jism, which she quickly swallowed. Ahhh, thought Bec. Pay dirt!

Up above the table, Daniel, trying to nonchalantly sip water from his crystal goblet, spat out a mouthful and coughed spasmodically. Josh and several others stared at him. "I'm fine, I'm fine!" he protested. Under the table, Bec smiled to herself and started crawling back toward the exit. She snuck out the back door, ran around the hall, and entered again the way she had left.

Trotting back to her seat, Bec kissed her new husband on the mouth. "Miss me, baby?" she asked coquettishly.

"Of course, Angel," said Josh. "I thought I would die!" He squeezed her hand as she sat back down. The waiters were just serving the food.

After dinner, the band struck up a series of dance songs. Bec and Josh, of course, started things off with the first dance, swirling each other around the dance floor. Josh stared with a longing gaze into the face of his beloved. Bec glanced around the room, wondering who she would fuck next.

As the first song ended, and the second began, Bec's brother Jack came up and tapped Josh on the shoulder. "Mind if I cut in, Josh? I'd love a final dance with the sister I am giving away."

"Of course, Jack," Josh said, and, bowing, handed her off. Bec fell into Jack's arms and proceeded to dance up close.

"I'm going to miss you, baby sister," Jack told Bec.

"Not just yet, you aren't," Bec said. She pressed herself tightly up against her brother, her flowing, rustling skirts engulfing his pelvis. As they continued to dance, she reached down to his fly and pulled his cock out. Her hand, and his cock, were well hidden in the rustling folds of the fabric of the wedding gown.

Jack's mouth opened in surprise, but Bec gave him a look that shut him up. Still hidden in the folds of fabric, she began jacking his cock, feeling it swell and harden in her palm. Holding it from below, with her thumb and forefinger wrapped around the base, she slowly jacked it back and forth, then gradually increased the pace. Jack felt his sister's smooth, soft fingers and moist palm sliding up and down the tender skin of his shaft. All the while, they waltzed around the dance floor, smiling and nodding at the other dancers and bouncing to the music of the band.

The music played on. Bec jacked faster and faster, and Jack felt his cum boiling in his balls. It was all he could do to keep his facial expressions under control as his baby sister brought his engorged shaft to the edge of ecstasy, and beyond. Eventually, he could take no more, and he let loose a stream of pearly white cum into her hand. Bec squeezed him tightly, and caught every drop in her palm. When Jack was finished cumming, Bec lifted her hand to her mouth. Looking him straight in the eye, she lifted her hand above her face, tilted back her head, and let the slimy scum drip slowly into her mouth, swallowing it all down. Jack looked on in awe.

"Thanks for the dance, Big Brother," Bec said, and kissed him on the mouth, snowballing a few drops of his own jizz into his throat. Then, laughing, she turned away, looking for her next victim.

She quickly spotted him across the room: a tall, Slavic looking bartender, standing behind the bar near the coat check. She rustled over to him and looked him in the eye.

"What can I get for you, Miss?" he asked.

"It's been a long day," Bec told him, "and I need something good and stiff."

"How about a Cosmo? I make the best in town," the bartender suggested.

"Not stiff enough," Bec told him, and came around to the back of the bar. Crouching down, she pulled down his zipper and pulled out his cock. "I'm going to kneel here under the bar. You keep serving the customers, but I want you to fuck me at the same time."

The bartender, whose name was Stanley, had been a bartender for a long time. He knew better than to argue with a client, especially one who wanted to be fucked. He reached down quickly and flipped Bec's wedding gown up over her ass, exposing her shapely buttocks. With his strong hands, he ripped her panties to shreds. She kneeled on the lower shelf of the bar, invisible to the bar patrons. Stanley pressed his cock against her pussy lips, dangling down below her butt cheeks, and slowly but inexorably entered her moist cavern of love. The huge head of his cock parted her engorged lips, and slowly disappeared inside her pussy. Soon he was swinging back and forth on the balls of his feet, pumping her with all his might, enjoying the slick, sticky suction of her snatch. Customer after customer came for drinks, but he managed to serve them, all the while servicing Bec's needful pussy with his thick hard cock.

Bec was moaning silently to herself underneath the bar as Stanley's cock thrust in and out of her, biting her lower lip to keep from making audible noises. She could feel Stanley's cock stabbing and jabbing into her love tunnel. She pinched her own nipples to enhance the sensations, and gripped tightly onto the shelves under the bar. Stanley swung and penetrated faster and faster, and finally reached his orgasm, launching a stream of cum deep into her pussy. Bec, furiously frigging her clit with a swizzle stick, managed to cum at the same time, leaking a copious squirt of pussy juice down the drain beneath the bar. She looked up, waiting for Stanley to give her the all clear signal.

When Stanley indicated that there were no customers around, she straightened and turned, wrapping her arms around his neck. "Thanks, love," she cooed. "You've got a great cock. Where do you work when you're not doing weddings?"

Stanley tucked a business card into her cleavage. Bec kissed him on the cheek and pranced away, searching out her next conquest.

"Bec!" She whirled around, to see her new husband Josh hailing her. Dammit, thought Bec, he has his whole life to be with me; why must he bother me now? But, she figured, it's his wedding day, too. So she ran to his side.

"Yes, Darling!" Bec cried, throwing her arms around him, and smothering his cheeks with smooches.

"Darling, Reverend Brown wants to bless our marriage," Josh told her. Indeed, the elderly gentleman was standing nearby, hands folded before his chest, looking at them beatifically.

"Friends! Neighbors!" the good Reverend cried to one and all. "I give you Josh and Bec, two loving children of our community, newly minted in love and unity, forever and always bonded to each other, forsaking all others, in holy and sacred matrimony. Their love shall be a beacon and guide for us all. Amen!" The entire room echoed, "Amen!!"

Bec took the good Reverend Brown by the elbow and propelled him toward the exit. "That was beautiful, Reverend Brown, just beautiful!" she told him. "I'm so glad that you could perform our ceremony, and this final blessing here at our reception. I am so blessed!" The good Reverend smiled and nodded. "But I do have some troubles. Perhaps you could come out to the lobby and listen to them in private?"

"Of course, my child," said the good Reverend. And he followed her out toward the lobby. But Bec did not stop in the lobby. She guided the elderly cleric through the lobby, out the door, and into the parking lot. Eventually, she had him behind a stand of trees around the side of the hall, well out of view, near a planter full of shrubs.

"Reverend Brown," she said. "I want to be a good wife to Josh. The best wife that any man ever had."

"That is wonderful, my child," the old man said. "But what is the ..."

"But until then, I want to be fucked like the fucking slut that I am," Bec told him, raising her skirts up over her waist and bending forward over the planter. She reached back and spread her ass cheeks. "See this asshole, Reverend? I want you to fuck it. I want you to go through it like Moses going through the Red Sea. Do you understand me?"

The good Reverend was taken aback, and started gasping like a trout on the deck of a fishing boat.

"Oh, for Christ's sake," said Bec, turning back to face him. "I just want you to fuck my ass, is that so hard to understand?" She grabbed his trousers by the waistband and yanked, ripping them asunder. Then she pulled out his elderly cock, and stroked it to life. Spitting in her palm, she stroked it until it throbbed and the head began to turn purple. "Now, shove that cock up my poop chute, okay, Padre?" She turned back around and resumed her position on the planter.

The good Reverend, overwhelmed, was overtaken by his baser instincts. He took his spit-moistened cock in hand, and pressed it up against Bec's winking brown bung-hole. Bec squirmed in delight, encouraging him further. He pressed forward from his hips, and soon felt his cockhead invading her chocolate chakra, pressing deeper and deeper into her colon, feeling her innards sucking him in. Bec wiggled and giggled, and pressed back on his long, hard dick, squeezing him tighter than a silk sock. Soon they built up to an unholy rhythm, with the Reverend's bony hips slamming up against Bec's fleshy buns, and Bec's churning anus sucking and slurping on the padre's twitching tool. Back and forth they rocked, building up to an inevitable orgasm for each of them. Before long, release was imminent.

"I'm coming!" cried the Reverend, feeling a delightful combo platter of ecstasy and guilt.

"Me too; let me have it!" screamed Bec, her insides afire.

"Arghgghgh!!" they shouted together, as wave upon wave of dusty spooge shot out of the end of the Reverend's ancient cock, coating the insides of Bec's rectum.

Bec twirled, releasing the old cleric's tool from her Hershey highway and coming into his arms. She kissed him hard on the mouth, nearly loosening the Polygrip on his dentures. "Thanks, Padre," she said. "You're the best ordained fuck I've ever had." As his jaw dropped, to match his trousers, Bec left him standing in the parking lot, cum dripping off his cock, and went back into the hall.

By now, the wedding reception was coming to its end, and people were saying their goodbyes. Josh and Bec were hugging and hand-shaking with friends and relations, and reaping well-wishes from one and all. Eventually, they were alone, and headed for their limo.

"Driver, take us to the Four Seasons," Josh said, as he and Bec settled into the back seat. As the limo eased into traffic, Josh put his arms around his loving bride.

"It won't be long now, darling," he said. "Once we get back to that luxurious hotel room, kick off these duds, and pop open that bottle of Dom, we'll be ready to consummate." He favored her with a lascivious look.

"Oh, I can't wait, darling," Bec told him. Her eyes glazed over, thinking about all the cocks she had enjoyed already today. Yes, and about all the ones that she had missed.

The limo dropped them off at the lobby, along with their luggage. A handsome young bellhop piled the luggage onto a cart as they checked in at the desk. Bec couldn't help but notice the bulge in the striped black trousers of the bellhop's uniform.

"Yes, the Bridal Suite," Josh was telling the night clerk at the desk. He took possession of two keys. "This way, darling," he said to Bec.

Josh and Bec rode the elevator to the top floor, along with the handsome young bellhop with the bulge in his pants. The bellhop opened the door, ushered them in, and unloaded the luggage. Then he disappeared.

"Darling! What a beautiful room for consummating our marriage!" Josh declared, looking out the large picture window at the gleaming cityscape far below.

"Definitely, darling, beautiful!" Bec agreed. "But you know what, I think I'll just run down for a quick cigarette before we turn in, okay? But you get ready for me!" Josh gave her a wink, and was already shedding his clothes on his way to the bedroom of the suite.

Bec took the elevator back down to the lobby. The handsome young bellhop was there, bulge in his pants and all. Bec looked at him, sideways, and winked.

Half an hour later, Bec was back in the suite. Josh was waiting in the bed, naked. "I missed you, darling. Is everything okay?"

"Of course, darling," she said. "I missed you too." She shed her clothes and climbed into the bed.

"Well? Are you ready for our consummation?" Josh asked her, all smiles and puppy-dog eyes.

"Oh, darling, you know I love you. But I'm really, really tired. Why don't we just sleep for now. We'll have all day tomorrow, you know."

"Well, okay, my love," Josh said, disappointed. He turned out the light.

Several moments passed in silence. Then, "Whoa!"

""What is it?" asked Bec.

"The bellhop," said Josh. "I forgot to tip him."

"Oh, don't worry about it, darling," said Bec. "I took care of him."

And they fell asleep in each others' arms, each dreaming of their long and blissful monogamous future together.

Maybe.

Carnevil9
Carnevil9
734 Followers