An Ideal Day

Story Info
They spend a nice Sunday together.
3.9k words
4.33
11.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megan rolled over and faced Robert, her brown eyes looking over his sleeping face. Stubble covered half of it, but it was still very handsome. Rugged, in a way. She loved how it felt against her skin, ticklish and familiar. She looked lower, his wide chest and shoulders were relaxed and resting. His flat stomach flowed into his hips, and his boxer briefs concealed something she was rather fond of. One of his legs rested on hers, the other stretched out comfortably.

She stretched, her nails briefly dug into her palms leaving crescent shaped marks. Her chocolate colored hair slid against her bare shoulders, and the blankets against her feet. She sighed in content, rousing Robert.

"Morning baby." He smiled, wrapping an arm around her waist and admiring her chest before kissing the top of one breast.

Megan smiled, said good morning, but didn't say much else knowing he wasn't a talker when he first woke up. Her fingernails slid gently across his shoulders, he moaned quietly and gripped her waist tight.

"What do you want for breakfast baby?"

"You."

"I'm brunch."

"I'll get up; we can make hash browns and omelets or something."

Megan rolled away from Robert and sat up, her back arched as she stretched again, her skin illuminated by the light cast in by the bay window. She stood and walked over to the dresser, searching for her nightgown she thought she had placed atop the night before. Robert bit his lip as she searched and turned, going from drawer to drawer. Her butt was presented perfectly to him, round, smooth and tight. Her daily activities kept her muscles taught.

"Baby, where's my nightgown?" She turned around flustered, her full lips in a slight frown.

Robert shrugged and looked her over, she was beautiful. She shook her head and walked into their closet. Megan pulled on simple black boy shorts and one of his t-shirts and padded her way to the kitchen. Robert followed, just in his boxers. Cool early winter air filled the home, soon to be eradicated due to the heat being turned on.

Megan broke three eggs into a bowl, added a small amount of water and whisked them together as the pan coated with oil began to heat up. She looked at Robert as he stood there, sleepy eyed. She grabbed pre-cut celery, mushrooms, and onion out of the fridge and put a small handful of each into the pan to soften while she worked on her own breakfast.

Robert rested his chin on the palm of his hand as he watched her move about the kitchen gracefully, she loved to cook; especially for him. Her legs caught his eye, anybody's eye really, and he loved to see her in his shirt. She set out the cutting board on the counter and chopped strawberries, cantaloupe, and watermelon and placed the pieces in a bowl for herself.

She stirred the vegetables in the pan and added the eggs, waiting until they were solidified and done enough to fold the omelet. She sprinkled cheese on top, slid it off onto a plate and handed it to him after kissing his cheek lovingly.

"Thank you honey, couldn't have made it better myself." Robert spoke as he sprinkled pepper over it.

After they were both done eating breakfast, they did the dishes together and walked back to the bedroom. Megan stripped and grinned at Robert before sprinting off to the shower. The water turned on as he slid his boxers off and placed them in the hamper by the bathroom door. Megan was already washing her hair, Robert stepped in, put his hands on her hips and leaned forward to get his face and scalp wet.

The shaved head that had stayed with him throughout his time in the Air Force, had also stayed with him their entire relationship. She had asked him to grow it out once, to which she was answered no. She had seen photos of him as a teen, his hair thick, jet black, and very italian. But pictures would be all she would ever get. Megan rinsed her hair, pressing her butt against Robert's groin. His palm splayed across her flat stomach.

"Baby, don't start what you can't finish." He spoke as he rinsed the soap off of his chest meanwhile she shaved her legs.

"I'm not the one whom can't finish." She quipped and laughed softly, challenging him as she rinsed her legs.

She picked up her pouf after turning around and started exfoliating her already soft skin beginning with her décolletage. The soap suds clung to her clavicle and slid down her breasts. Robert rubbed his soapy hands across her butt and kissed her forehead. Megan kissed his shoulder and knelt down, kissing the tip of his penis, flicking her tongue across it.

Robert's eyes widened as she slid his cock between the roof of her mouth and her tongue. One of her hands was wrapped around the base as she focused on the task at hand. Her eyes were closed, and her tongue quickly flicked back and forth against his dick, bringing him closer to his climax. He reached down and pulled her up by her arms, planting a kiss on her. He told her to wait, he would satisfy them both later.

"Honey, you look beautiful with no make-up and soaked hair... and with my dick in your mouth." Robert's palms remained on her butt, a satisfied smile adorned his face.

"Oh you're awful." Megan rested her hands on his chest and sighed, letting the hot water run down her back.

They rinsed off and got out of the shower, both drying off and cracking jokes. Megan sat on their bed and began to rub lotion on, her fingers massaging the muscles in her legs. Robert remained in the bathroom, a towel wrapped around his hips. He shaved carefully as to not cut himself. He rubbed a small amount of lotion on his face and walked out of the bathroom. Megan was finishing up with her moisturization and looked at him as he walked over to her.

His hands grasped the bottle and he continued rubbing her shoulders and arms with lotion. His lips pressed against hers as he rubbed her ribcage. She moaned quietly and closed her eyes, kissing him back. His hands moved upwards to cup each breast, stroking his thumbs across her nipples as he continued to kiss her passionately. Megan put her hands on his shoulders and leaned back, he rested upon her letting her feel his arousal between her smooth thighs. The arousal she had caused with her oral affection. Robert kissed her neck, his moist lips felt amazing against her skin.

"Baby..." Megan spoke as she wrapped her legs around his waist.

He slid his hands up each of her arms, stopping at her wrists as he pinned them to the bed. He knew she would keep them there, therefore he removed one of his hands and wrapped it around his dick, slowly running the hard pink tip up and down her wet pussy. Everytime it touched her clit she quietly gasped. He looked at her, and she looked back. Her eyes heavy-lidded and her lips pouty, she was beautiful. Her wavy semi-wet hair fell around her face, and droplets of water remained on her shoulders. Robert moved lower and sucked on one of her nipples, and one of her hands rested on the back of his neck.

Robert moved back up her body and slowly entered her, two becoming one flesh. She kissed him as he began to thrust further into her, her tight pussy was warm, if not hot, and very wet. He groaned, inside of her completely now. He could almost feel her pulse, but maybe that was just an illusion. Megan's hands slid across his back as she breathed against his shoulder. She swallowed hard and told him she loved him, and he said it back. His pace quickened, she let out a beautiful feminine moan as she got closer to her peak. He smiled at her, she loved that smile. So comforting and genuine.

His hips hit against hers with each thrust, her breathing quickened as he thrusted faster. He ran his fingertips up each arm and instead of her wrists he held her hands. Megan arched her back and moaned his name, her pussy spasming as she climaxed. It never did take her very long. Her abs tightened as she gripped his hands, her eyes closed and her mouth slightly open. Robert slowed down slightly as he kissed her neck, letting her calm a bit before he himself orgasmed.

She looked at him, her eyes glossy with pleasure.

Robert resumed his get-to-the-point thrusts, supporting his weight on his arms. Megan panted, a small smile on her face. Glowing, you could say.

"Baby, let me get on top." Megan spoke softly, her mouth right next to his ear.

He stopped and grinned at her, kissing her before rolling over and laying on his back. Megan straddled him, his cock entering her again. With the new angle, and view, Robert groaned and gripped her hips tightly. Her breasts swayed as she rocked her hips. The tip of his penis hit her g-spot and she moaned, her fingernails digging into his chest.

"Baby, Oh fuck..." Robert gripped her hips even tighter, his loins ached with pressure that needed to be released.

"Cum for me." Megan bit her lip and looked at him, her hips keeping a steady rhythm.

Robert closed his eyes tight and focused how she felt around him, Her smooth thighs against his torso, her wet hot pussy sliding up and down his dick quickly, her soft hands on his chest. He groaned as he came, his hands pressed her hips down against him, and held her as still as possible. She still managed to rock gently, heightening his sensations. His abs contracted, and his toes curled. Megan loved it when he came inside of her, it was an amazing feeling. And to him, a privilege from the woman he loved. Hopelessly.

Megan leaned down and kissed him. She rested her forehead against his and ran her hands up and down his sides. Robert sighed happily, his dick still inside of her, and his hands on her hips.

"Where do you wanna go today baby? We're both free." Robert whispered, trailing his hands across her lower back.

"How about... The River Walk? Or somewhere close? Maybe go out to dinner later? I wanted to relax a little, I'm happy to be home and not working for once." Megan smiled and sat up, cupping her breasts as a display.

"Don't do that, I'm still recovering." Robert groaned and closed his eyes.

Megan rolled off of him, and rested her head on his chest. She suddenly felt very sleepy. Her endorphins raced throughout her body, that wow-I-feel-great feeling washed over her. Robert's chest rose and fell in deep breaths, his eyes closed and arm around her. He had already fallen asleep, she smiled and did the same.

She woke up to an empty bed and frowned, her hands felt where he had been, it was still warm. Megan got out of bed and put on her nightgown she had found within the covers. A lazy sunday in her pajamas, or nothing at all. She walked out to the living room, Robert looked at her from his spot on the couch. He smiled and stood up, walking towards her. His arms embraced her and he kissed the top of her head.

"Go get ready baby, we have reservations at your favorite place." He spoke quietly, turned her around, and nudged her in the direction of the bathroom.

"Tower of the Americas?" Megan grinned.

"Yes honey. Your favorite place." He laughed.

"YAY! I love you." She walked to the bathroom, with a big smile on her face.

Megan stood in their closet, her brow furrowed. What would she wear? It had to be warm, and she didn't feel like wearing a dress and having cold legs. One of her hands rested on her hip, and the other, on a pair of black jeans. She pulled them from the the hanger and walked out to set them on the bed. She'd decide on the rest later.

She plugged in her curling iron, letting it heat up. She pinned her hair back, and rinsed her face. Megan rubbed the towel across her face and heard Robert making tea in the kitchen. She began putting her foundation on, sliding the cosmetic sponge across her jawline. Once finished with that, she brushed powder on to set it. Robert walked in, mug in hand. He rested his shoulder against the doorframe and watched her apply dark purple eyeshadow sparingly. She lined her eyes, applied mascara and lipbalm and turned around, smiling at the man she loved. He smiled back, reaching out and pulling her to him.

"You look good enough to eat." He kissed her on the lips, patting her butt.

"I'll hold you to that." She smiled, got out of his embrace and walked over to the dresser.

She pulled lacy white bikini underwear and a sheer bra to match out of the top drawer. Megan took her floral nightgown off over her head and tossed it in the hamper, stepping into her panties as Robert watched her. She wiggled her butt at him as she clasped her bra and adjusted the straps on her shoulders. She walked over to the bed and pulled on her jeans. They were snug in all of the right places. She returned to the bathroom, shirtless, and began to curl sections of her long hair, twirling the locks around her finger before letting them fall.

"Hi again." She spoke, making eye contact with him in the mirror.

"Hello gorgeous." He sipped his tea, a smirk visible.

Robert wore dark jeans, a black crewneck sweater, and lace-up boots with tops that lay hidden beneath his jeans. Bringing him to a six foot stance. A silver watch was around his left wrist. She could see the hands turning as she sprayed her hair, setting it in place. Ringlets fell around her face, shiny and healthy. He looked at her breasts, covered by fagile lace. Her mauve nipples were visible, and he thought back to the many times they had been between his lips. His tongue flicking across the firm peaks. He wondered how much her B-cup "breastitas" would swell when she was with child. His child. He sighed in thought, a small smile on his face.

Megan wrapped the cord around her curling iron and placed it back in the drawer, and stood before Robert. Her hands rested on his sides. She tilted her head up and kissed him sweetly, her eyes drifting closed. One of his hands slid along the side of her neck and remained there as his lips gently moved against hers. It was a kiss that let both of them know that they loved each other, and that there was no pressure. She pulled away and smiled, a very happy woman. She had her career, her befitting significant other, and a nice life in a charming town.

Robert stroked his thumb along her jawline, and kissed her again; quickly this time. Megan scooted past him and walked into their closet once more, deciding on a pair of black peep-toe suede booties that brought her to a tall 5'11, a charcoal grey long sleeve v-neck, and a deep purple cardigan. She put the rest of her clothes on and clicked her way over to her jewelry box where she retrieved a pair of pearl earrings and her lucky ring. She looked wonderful when she turned around to walk out of the bedroom, stopping to pick up her purse and hand Robert his pistol and leather jacket.

They both walked to the car, climbing in. Both respectively turning on their seat warmers. The drive was relatively quiet, and Megan had her hand on his thigh, absentmindedly running her fingernails along it the majority of the way. Robert pulled up to the front of the restaurant, the valet men scurried like roaches, opening doors, getting info and taking keys. They glanced at Megan, although they knew better not to act upon their thoughts. Robert held her hand and walked into the restaurant. They were seated in a dark corner, a small candle on their table, It illuminated them both in a flattering manner.

"I love you baby." Megan looked up from her menu, her brown eyes sparkled.

"I love you too honey." Robert rubbed his thumb across the top of her hand and smiled at her.

Megan received a call from one of her agents and answered, politely telling them she was tied up at that moment, and to call her back tomorrow. Robert loved the fact that she was courteous. She answered, but didn't sacrifice her time by actually talking long. This was her weekend and she wasn't going to put anything above it. She placed her BlackBerry back into her purse and sipped her water, winking at Robert.

The waitress passed by their table, although they didn't pay much mind. They spoke about small stuff that made them both smile, topics that failed to rock the boat. They both ordered, Robert a savory dish, and Megan a typical one. They ate in relative silence, albeit comfortable. They had been through this many times before. There wasn't any awkwardness, no lame jokes, no 'What's your favorite-?' questions. Just a comfortable couple whom if you were an expert, knew what they were going to do once arriving home. They were going to set their stuff down on the kitchen counter, start with a frenzied kiss and move onto much more substantial activities.

Robert sipped his wine, she kept an eye on him. Not because he had a history, but because she had a family history. She hated the stuff but let him have it because he was responsible and... wouldn't care if she said no anyway. Megan laughed at the thought, for a young man he was stuck in his ways. And in all actuality, she didn't mind much. She yawned and brushed her hair back behind her ear.

"Tired?" Robert took a bite of his steak. His eyebrow raised at her.

"A little. I've physically exterted myself today."

She laughed and took a bite of her whole wheat pasta in a lemon cream sauce, it tasted delicious and was nice meal to end her day. Robert smiled at her and shook his head. They finished their meals, he paid the check, went out to the valet, tipped them modestly, and retrieved their vehicle. Once again, the drive home was quiet and comfortable. They entered the house and sighed, Megan undid the straps that encircled her ankles, stepping out of her heels and wiggling her toes. Robert smiled down at her as she rubbed the tops of her feet.

"Ah, the price of beauty." He removed his jacket and hung it up in the coat closet, where it belonged. Megan laughed and agreed.

She stood in front of the fridge, filling a glass with water. She looked at him and smiled, she was flat footed, her hair was tousled due to her short, use-the-window-as-a-pillow nap in the car, and her cardigan sleeves covered half of her hands. She sipped the water, and walked over to him; pressing her moist lips to his. He heard the glass 'Clink!' against the counter as she pressed her hips against his and kissed him passionately, a small whimper escaped her throat. Megan was getting wet already, her hands slid beneath his sweater, cold palms startled his skin, but she liked to apply the "cold hands, warm heart" saying to herself.

Robert grabbed her hands and led her to the bedroom, the warm fluffy down comforter looking very inviting, for sleep and for love making. He eased her down onto it and stripped her top half, laying the clothing on the footboard. He undid her jean fastenings, and pulled them off. Revealing her long tan legs and her lacy sheer underwear. He loved it when she shaved, she was so smooth and simply waiting for his tounge. She closed her legs shyly, the light blaring down on her.

Robert reached over and turned off the ceiling light, flicking on a small lamp instead. She peeled her bra off and tossed it aside, her breasts were displayed, for him. She bit her lip and gently pulled him to her chest, his tongue flicked across one of her nipples, while his hand palmed the other. She arched into him and moaned softly. Her hands reached for the hemline of his sweater, grabbing it and pulling it off, tossing it to the side. She unbuttoned his jeans and slid them down until they fell. His socks were next, he took those off. Megan's fingers slid into the waistband of his boxerbriefs, her fingernails tickling his skin. She slid those down and let them join the pile of denim that he formerly wore.

Robert took off her panties, tossing them to the side as well.

She spread her legs as he kissed her, his hands on her inner thighs. He felt her pussy, smooth and wet. He rubbed her clit as he kissed her neck, gently biting her skin. He began trailing kisses down her body. He began with her shoulders, then he moved to her collarbone, then her breasts, her ribcage, her stomach, and finally her clit. She tasted sweet as he slid his tongue firmly up and down her pussy, stopping to suckle on her clit every so often. Her hands rested on the back of his head, gently nudging him forward. His hands rested on her hips, his nose on her pubic bone.

12