An Ill-Advised Kiss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lena opened the shop and went about her business as she did every other day. She stepped out at 12:30 to grab a sandwich next door, putting a "Back in 5" sign on the door. When she came back, a tall man wearing a baseball cap carrying a backpack was waiting at the door.

"Sorry to keep you waiting there," she chirped. "Come right in." Lena unlocked the door and walked back to the counter, the man following close behind. When the door swung shut, Lena gave the man a smile and said, "What can I do for you?"

At which point the man pulled a small handgun from his pocket and said, "You can quietly move to the back room." The man was a little surprised that the woman looked more sad than frightened. Clearly she didn't understand what was happening here.

Lena walked ahead of the man into the workroom and pointed to the safe. "There, take whatever you want."

The man looked greedily at the safe and said, "I will." He looked back at the woman.

And she had vanished. There were no windows or hiding places and he swore she couldn't have slipped by him. Nevertheless, he stuck his head out the door and scanned the showroom floor. Nothing. Remembering the warning of the lady who hired him – "she's armed and trigger happy" – he was suddenly panicked. He looked around both rooms again and thought about making a run for it.

But greed was stronger than fear. As quickly as he could, he started stuffing the contents of the safe into the backpack. Had he realized how much was in the safe he'd have negotiated a higher fee. So, to make up for it, he stuffed every other gold bar into his pocket instead of the sack. Once the backpack was overflowing, he zipped it closed, took a quick look around, then walked quickly to the door. The lady had said that she'd be watching him and if he didn't drop the backpack where they'd agreed she'd have the cops on him before he could sneeze. Content to have $50,000 in bearer bonds in his safe deposit box and several pounds of gold bars in pockets, he proceeded to the drop location, left the bag, and disappeared.

Lena had been holding her breath the entire time. She knew she was safe; she had protection spells around herself and Roger all the time, and she had made herself invisible the moment the thug had looked away. And the loss of the gems was meaningless to her; she could conjure another batch in no time. But the feeling of being violated was terrifying for her and she was so shaken that she didn't even think to stop him. She just wanted to hide. It took her half an hour to get up the nerve to become visible again.

When she finally did, her hands were trembling and her breathing was shallow. She needed to get out of the shop, away from the scene of the crime. She ran outside, locked the door out of habit, and started walking. She headed in the direction of home, hoping that familiar surroundings would calm her.

She was wrong.

The first thing she noticed when she walked into the house was the perfume. That same scent she'd found on Roger's shirt. The same scent that Cassandra always wore. Lena felt her face flush. She walked silently toward the bedroom. She heard voices. No, not voices. Grunts. Moans.

A wave of hurt and sadness washed over her. She'd been robbed at gun point only to come home to find her husband in bed with another woman.

She pushed the bedroom door open, and the hurt and sadness quickly vanished, replaced by disbelief. And rage. Roger was lying on the bed naked. Cassandra, also naked, was impaled on top of his cock, rocking back and forth. And all of the gems from her safe were strewn around the bed. Her mind couldn't process the scene for a moment. And then it all clicked into place.

"You ... did ... this to me," she growled. Both Cassandra and Roger both screamed in surprise. But only Roger kept screaming. Cassandra had no idea about the real consequences of their actions. Roger did. The blood ran out of his face and he began hyperventilating.

Cassandra, ever the cool bitch, simply dismounted and rolled onto the bed. "Yes, we did. But apparently the job wasn't finished. I told him to shoot first but I guess you talked your way out. Oh well. It doesn't change anything though. It just means that you'll have to go on with a bruised ego instead of a couple of bullet holes." Cassandra's smile was icy.

"Do you think you'll get away with this?" Lena hissed.

"What's to stop us? We could gather the gems and get out of here before you could call the police, and besides, you have no proof or witnesses that we were involved. You'll sound like a jealous jilted wife who's trying to set up her cheating husband."

Lena turned her gaze to her shivering husband. "Why? How could you ...?" Lena's voice cracked.

"It was her idea," Roger stammered pathetically. "I never wanted to ... hurt you."

Cassandra laughed. "He did it because I convinced him to. That's what a real woman can do. She uses her brains and her body to get what she wants. You couldn't keep him satisfied. I did it without trying. Stealing your husband would have been fun enough, but when I saw that fortune in your safe, I saw my ticket to the good life. And now, Roger and I get to enjoy it."

Lena couldn't speak. Her head was spinning and she felt herself losing control. And Cassandra was thoroughly enjoying the look on Lena's face. "It was so easy, too. You'd be amazed. Getting a man's attention. It's the simplest things." Cassandra reached over to the night stand – Lena's nightstand! – and grabbed her tube of lip gloss. She pumped the wand in and out and then leisurely guided it around her smirking mouth. "A little glamor, a little flirtation, a little feminine guile – you'd be amazed what you can do when you try. With Roger, all it took was this ..." she made one last swipe of the gloss on her lips, " ... and this." and then leaned down and left a wet red kiss mark on the head of Roger's now-deflated cock. "After that first blowjob, he was mine. He was under my spell." She laughed, and Roger cringed at her choice of words.

A sudden calm washed over Lena. Cassandra had inadvertently snapped Lena out of her directionless haze. "Under your spell? Under YOUR spell?" An eerily happy smile crossed Lena's lips. "Do you think you are the only woman who can cast a spell?" Roger rocked back and forth on the bed, muttering "Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit," over and over.

Cassandra scoffed, "I've seen what you can do and it's clearly not enough."

"You have no idea what I can do," Lena replied quietly. She walked over to the bed and Cassandra sat up defiantly. Quicker than Cassandra could react, Lena snatched the tube of gloss out of her hand.

"Oh, I think it's too late for that, dear. You're welcome to keep that though. Although that really isn't your color. It's more me than it is you. But who knows, maybe it will help you snare another man someday," Cassandra taunted.

"This? You think this is how you make a man desire you? You think this is how you cast a spell on a man?"

"Of course not. It's a prop, a tool of seduction. A bit of distraction. Sexy clothes and shiny lipstick won't enchant a man unless the woman wearing them is just as captivating. That's why I get your husband and you get nothing. You know what your problem is Lena, dear? You don't have enough of me in you."

"Well, I guess I'll just have to do something about that." Lena pointed the tube of gloss at Cassandra. "Watch what a REAL spell caster can do with your 'tool of seduction.'" Lena waved the tube slightly; the gems that had been spread across the bed began to glow brightly and rise from the bed. Roger buried his face in his hands, terrified of what might be coming next. For the first time since Lena had met her, Cassandra was suddenly speechless. Lena waved the tube to the right, and all of the gems moved through the air, then settled on the ground at Lena's feet in neat little piles.

"How are you doing that?" snapped Cassandra, a bit of fear creeping into her voice.

"I told you, dear, I'm a spell caster. And I'm using this," she nodded toward the tube of lip gloss in her hand, "as my magic wand. And thanks to you, it's also my inspiration for your punishment."

"Punishment? Ha! What do you think you can do to me?" said Cassandra, with more fear and less defiance in her voice than she had hoped.

"I am going to use you, Cassandra. I am going to use you until there is nothing left of you. You stole my husband and you tried to kill me. I could just destroy you but that would be too merciful. So I am going to put you to better use."

"What do you mean? What are you talking about?" Cassandra tried to sit up but found herself pinned to the bed. She struggled for a moment and then began to scream, "What are you doing to me, you crazy bitch. LET ME GO!"

"No, Cassandra. Never. Never again. You have lost your freedom and you will lose your life. But slowly. It won't hurt, physically at least. But you will experience every frustrating humiliating moment until there is nothing left of you. Then it's up to God, the Universe, or whatever you believe in to decide your fate. But for now, you are mine. And I will use you as I see fit." Lena reached out and touched the end of the tube to the top of Cassandra's head and the tube vanished. A cold, uncomfortable feeling crept over Cassandra.

And she began to shrink. Slowly at first, losing an inch of height, then another. When she realized what was happening to her, she began to scream louder. "You crazy fucking bitch, what are you doing? Stop! STOP!!"

"It will stop soon, Cassandra." Smaller and smaller she became, her voice growing fainter and fainter. When she reached four inches, she stopped shrinking and lay motionless on the bed. "There. Now you are the right size. I am going to take your advice now Cassandra. You said I don't have enough of you in me. I have to admit that some of your tools work. So now, I'll use you as my tool." Lena reached down and picked up the tiny woman. "I seem to have lost my magic wand when I cast my shrinking spell on you. But that's OK. I'll just make another one." Lena closed her hands around Cassandra and began to roll her back and forth between her hands, slowly at first then faster and faster. A shrill cry could be heard coming from between Lena's hands: "What are you doing to me?!" Lena's hands were almost a blur and then suddenly they stopped. Lena opened her hands and where Cassandra's shrunken form had been now lay a smooth shiny unopened tube of deep red lip gloss.

"Can you hear me, Cassandra?" Lena said aloud.

"Yes," a weak shivering voice replied.

"Roger and I can hear you, Cassandra but no one else can. You are our little secret."

"Where am I? What am I?"

"Your mind is untouched but you no longer have a body. Your essence has been bonded to this tube of lip gloss. You so enjoyed using this as one of your so-called tools. Now you'll get to feel what it is like to be used. And every time I do this," Lena paused and uncapped the gloss and swiped a generous coat across her lips, "a little bit of you is lost. When I have used you up, you will be gone." Lena dipped the wand back in the tube and layered another coat on her lips. "And when I do this, you'll see and feel every moment of it." Lena kneeled down and planted a kiss on Roger's shriveled cock, right next to the mark that Cassandra's lips had left. "If I kiss a man, or nibble his ear, or take his cock in my mouth, when I am wearing you, you'll be there to experience it; you'll be a moment of fantasy and allure, quickly smeared then wiped away. A tool of seduction – useful but fleeting. Do you understand?"

The sound of bitter weeping filled Lena's and Roger's ears.

Lena turned to Roger, whose face was still hidden in his hands. "And you, dear Roger. What shall I do with you?"

"Oh god, Lena, I am so sorry ..." he blubbered.

"Stop," she said quietly. Although his mouth was moving, Roger's voice suddenly went silent. Not being able to plead his case made him even more frightened. But it would have made no difference.

"I believe that Cassandra was the mastermind of this Roger. Mostly because you are not bright enough to plan this yourself. I saw good in you, Roger, and put up with your thoughtlessness and lack of ambition because you made me smile. But you haven't been that man for a long time, and it took this episode with Cassandra to show me that. If you had told me you were bored with me or didn't love me anymore, I would have accepted it; I'd have been sad, but I would have dealt with it like an adult. But you hurt me, Roger. You are as guilty as she is. And because I loved you once, it hurts even more. You two deserve each other. And so I'll make sure that you will always be together."

Lena waved her hand at Roger who started to shrink, much more quickly than Cassandra had. Lena could see him silently mouthing screams of "NOOOO!" as he got smaller and smaller. When he was a few inches tall, she scooped him up and rolled him back and forth in her hands, until he had transformed into a glistening tube of lipstick, the same shade as the gloss that Cassandra had become. Lena popped open the cap and rotated the lipstick out of its case.

"You see, darlings? You match perfectly. I'll be able to wear both of you together and you'll have a front row seat to every pleasurable kiss I bestow. And when I'm not wearing you you'll rest beside each other in my purse. Always touching, never feeling."

Cries of anguish and pleas for mercy filled Lena's ears for a moment until she walked over to the mirror, looked at herself, and raised a finger to her wet red lips and said, "Shhhhh, now. At least you won't be going to prison. And you have time to prepare for your fate. That's more than most people who've done what you've done ever get. Or deserve. I'll be tuning out your voices in a moment but I will check in from time to time. Especially when I am putting you on. I'm sure I'll always feel extra sexy when I am wearing you both."

The wailing in Lena's ears began to diminish in volume. "You'll still be able to talk to each other, though. Until I use one of you up. Then the other will be alone. And Roger, my love? Cheer up. A lipstick almost always lasts longer than a tube of gloss, so your friend Cassandra will be the first to fade away. She may get quieter as more and more of her gets used up, though, so she won't be great company. On the bright side, you won't have to hear her screaming at you after that."

Lena looked at herself in the mirror. She'd condemned them to a cruel fate. But they had planned far worse for her. Lena closed her eyes and, with a thought, a note magically appeared on her dresser. It read:

"Dearest Brad and Lena,

We have left you. We grew to realize that we were made for each other and could not stand being apart. And, of course, we could not stand being with either of you. We heard about the robbery at Lena's store – how awful! All of her treasures gone. So sad. Fortunately – for us, that is – we happened to have stumbled across some treasures of our own. Such irony! We will be enjoying our good fortune somewhere else in the world. Don't bother looking for us, you won't find us. We will be together, inseparable, enjoying the life that we deserve, away from you both.

Ta Ta! Cassandra and Roger"

Lena opened the tube of gloss and applied another thick coat and then planted a sticky kiss onto the note. She held up the note and looked closely at the lip print. "You were so right, Cassandra. This color is totally you."

Lena casually walked back to her shop, reopened, and called the police to report the robbery. They looked around, dusted for prints, but without any security cameras – "you really should get some, little lady" – the police had little to go on. She thanked them politely, wrote out a sign that said, 'Closed for Vacation – back in three weeks,' and locked up the store.

Oddly enough, later that day the Police pulled over a car with three broken taillights and found 50 kilos of heroin in addition to an assortment of gold and platinum bars that one of the officers thought might have something to do with that jewelry break-in. The driver of the car, a man wearing a baseball cap, loudly insisted he had no idea where the drugs came from.

That evening, Lena waited on the front steps of Cassandra's home, waiting for Brad to come home. When he arrived, she showed him the note. They sat in silence for a while, until Brad said. "So, what will you do?"

"Not much I can do," Lena replied. "I have my shop to run, once the insurance pays for replacing the losses, and I'll just take it one day at a time. How about you?"

"Me? I'm not sure. This house has bad memories now. But I like the neighborhood. I guess I'll see how I feel after the shock wears off."

"Good idea."

"I feel awful for you, Lena. You lost your husband and got robbed, all in the same day." Brad placed a hand on Lena's. "Let me know if you need anything."

Lena blushed a little. "You're very sweet, Brad. Cassandra didn't deserve you." Lena leaned up and gave him a peck on the cheek, leaving a faint lip print behind. Brad's cheek tingled slightly, which made him smile.

Two months later, after two lunch dates, a bike ride in the park, five dinner dates, and at least a dozen long conversations on Lena's back patio, Brad and Lena found themselves passionately kissing on Lena's couch. They were both getting worked up but Brad, ever the gentleman, resisted the urge to push things further. Fortunately for them both, Lena made the first move.

"I want you, Brad. Please." She got up from the couch and extended her hand to Brad. He took it and she pulled him to his feet and practically dragged him to the bedroom. They started undressing and Lena excused herself to the bathroom. "Be right back," she purred.

When she emerged, Lena had combed out her hair so that it cascaded around her head and shoulders. Her eyes were smoky and inviting and her lashes waved come-hither like tiny fans. She was wearing a sexy but tasteful black negligee and matching black heels. Her lips were bare.

Brad, who was naked but for his boxer shorts, pitched an instant, and rather impressive Lena thought, tent. Lena slinked over to the bed and sat down, laying a hand with long manicured fingernails on the bulge in Brad's shorts. Lena had gently introduced Brad to her special abilities over the preceding weeks so it was only a mild shock when Lena waved a hand over his straining cock and the boxers disappeared. Still, he gasped which was quickly eclipsed by a satisfied moan as Lena raked her nails up the length of his shaft.

"I want to taste you," Lena whispered. Brad just nodded. "But, there's something I want to do first." Lena reached into her nightstand and produced a lipstick and a tube of gloss. "A little visual stimulation to go with the physical." Lena winked a slow sexy wink. "Besides, I love the way it feels on my lips. I feel so, I don't know, sexy and powerful wearing it."

Brad gulped and said, "Wow."

"Something wrong?" Lena asked innocently.

"No nothing wrong. It's just ..." He paused, not sure if he should say anything.

"Go on. You can tell me."

"Well, Cassandra used to do that same thing when we were first together and it drove me wild. I just loved it. But after a while she stopped and then later she downright refused. She told me that it was a waste of expensive lipstick."

Lena had finished applying a generous coat of lipstick and was pumping the wand in and out of the gloss tube. "I couldn't disagree more. This isn't a waste at all. It's fun. It's erotic." Lena sensuously stroked a layer of gloss over her dark creamy lips, then another. She blew a kiss at Brad, then licked her lips hungrily, and leaned over to plant a shiny wet kiss on the head of Brad's cock. She quickly reapplied more gloss, replacing what she had deposited on Brad.