An Illicit Affair? Nope.

Story Info
Not this way it wasn't.
9.1k words
2.8
68k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was laid on his back, he had hunkered down under me, tucked his right arm below my body, my left arm was around his shoulders and I was holding him by the left wrist. My right leg was lying over his and my heel hooked under his calf. My free right hand was holding his (unknown to me) very impressive prick.

I was jacking him off, and kissing him at the same time, squeezing and rolling as my hand travelled up and down his extremely hard shaft. My silky soft long auburn hair was trailing over him. But despite myself, I was beginning to get excited. I hated being made to do what I was doing, but the woman in me was gradually pulling me down. I could only put it down to what was in my hand, a live and very vibrant cock.

"I can't escape from you Nelly," he told me between breathless kisses, "I'm helpless, trapped, I'm your prisoner, you can do what you like to me, I can't stop you." My hand pace increased at his words, god he knows how to get to me doesn't he? I thought. This was my first time with him, he had blackmailed me into this, but being the man he is, and what he had on me. I had succumbed to him.

He wasn't my prisoner at all, I was his captive, doing the things he was making me do like this, right now, and soon I knew, he would fuck and make love to me. The question for me, at the moment was, how far into it would I be. My mind was still set dead against this, but my body was rebelling. It was liking this game of 'prisoner' it was finding it exciting to have a captive, even though it was I that really was his captive.

I looked down at my hand and his hard prick, I watched as it slid down his thick meat and run over his balls, the hairs tickled me, caressing them warily, learning them, and knowing the contents would very soon be spouting up his shaft and into my waiting vagina. I knew also that very soon this hard cock would be in me, in where no one had ever been other than my husband.

Thirty minutes or so ago I had stood at the front door of his apartment, girding my loins to knock, enter and submit. I almost turned away a several times but I knew I was just wasting time. It was going to happen, he had made it very clear that if I didn't do what he said, my husband would be the recipient of some very explicit photo's I had taken of myself for him, not knowing who he was, and him not knowing who I was. Dream on!

I had knocked, he opened the door and greeted me very warmly, he ushered me into his sitting room. He took my long wool overcoat, I had worn it to cover the attire he had told me to buy and wear just for him. He had sent me a cheque to cover the cost, which was quite high. I have to confess he had very good taste, I did look good, very good.

I was in a pair of light brown calf leather high heels, lifting my 5ft 8" frame to a admirable height of about 5ft 11", or maybe a little more. I had fine denier stockings on complete with the requisite suspender belt. I wasn't wearing any panties, or bra, orders! My skirt was very fine and expensive, it flared at the bottom, soft and light brown calf leather, and it came to just below my shapely knees. It swished around me when I walked.

My top was a real beauty, I hated doing what he told me to do, but his selection for me was spot on. It was a matching colour of my skirt and shoes, but it was so fine and silky, like gossamer. It was long sleeved, with frilly flared cuffs, the neck was the same, light frills all the way around, and also down the front that hid the tiny buttons fastening it. It looked transparent but it wasn't, you could certainly see the outline of my body under it, but what was under it was the mystery, or would have been to any observer.

It was a snug fit rather than tight, my skirt and top really did accentuate my curves. I must confess here that it was as sexy as any thing I had ever worn. I looked beautiful, just as he had said I would. My hair was freshly washed, and conditioned to a super shine, long soft and silky too, it was around my shoulders and the tops of my arms.

"You look absolutely stunningly, beautiful and fabulously sexy Nelly, oh do you!" He beamed. I smiled in appreciation, despite where I was and about to do. I liked the compliment; a woman needs these for her own confidence in herself doesn't she?

"You do have great taste Henry," I told him quietly.

"Henry," I said, "please don't do this to me, please?" I begged, knowing I was wasting my time, but I still had to plead with him didn't I.

"Nelly, it's in the stars darling, it was meant to be. I know I'm being a bit naughty, but if you were where I was, you would definitely be unable to resist the opportunity to love such a creature as beautiful as you." I knew I wasn't going to change his mind.

He closed the gap between us, took me in his arms and kissed me. I never responded but he carried on anyway, then he moved to my neck. Now if there is any where on my body that can subvert me, it's right there. He nibbled, nipped sucked and licked, my eyes closed, I tried to keep them open but I couldn't. I have always found that irresistible. Then my lips parted, a silent gasp emitted from them, I knew I had done it, but he didn't, not yet.

He lifted my arms up and put them over his shoulders, my seduction was under way. I was being broken by him, like a horse in a coral is taught to obey. His insistent attack on my neck, both sides now, was beginning to pay dividends for him. My arms pulled me up higher to give him more room. Our bodies were tight together and pressure was asserting itself at each other. I felt his hardness pressing into me. Some how I managed to stifle the soft moan in my throat.

We stayed there for many long minutes, his kissing my neck was turning me over. His prick was shooting me down as it wormed its way between my thighs. When he kissed me on my lips I kissed him back, there was nothing I could do to stop myself. My fidelity and marriage vows were being torn away by his lips and his cock. My mind was still saying no, but my body was strongly in favour now, and it was an argument it wasn't going to lose!

Henry swept me up off my feet and carried me into his bedroom, on the bed he slowly undressed me, kissing all the way as they came off. He knew to take his time with me, lead, and not direct, was his way, rushing wasn't wanted or needed. Soon I was naked apart from my stockings and suspender belt. "You have to keep them on Nelly, it's far too sexy not to wear them darling," he told me. My nipples grew to copper headed bullets the instant he sucked each one into his mouth.

I helped him with his clothing, and that's when I caught first sight of his hard cock, and as I said earlier, it was very impressive. You couldn't tell in the photo's how big it really was, but I could see it now, and it was, and, I have to admit, a beauty. Soon it would be where no other cock had ever been but Mike's, my husband. I had been a virgin when I married; I had flatly refused to go all the way with Mike, though I did 'relieve' him plenty. And I also knew with definite certainty that I would never be unfaithful to him, never!

Don't get me wrong, I'm no wallflower, no shrinking violet, no prim and proper housewife. I know how to look good, how to look and behave sexily, and to be honest, I do find that easy. I have my own mind and my own will, and I'm prepared to use both when necessary.

My husband is a wonderful man and I love him dearly, doing what I was doing now was completely against everything I believed in. But I had been stupid, it had started when I confided in my best friend that while Mike, my husband, was a good lover, he just wasn't often enough, his sex drive was way lower than mine. I needed some sort of excitement, my vibrator wasn't cutting it like it used to. I just needed a thrill or two without being bad.

Now here I was looking down at my captor, my pretend prisoner, holding him down supposedly, and working his cock, kissing him because the excitement of what was happening, and the situation I was in, was taking its toll.. I was ready, I needed him in me, or to be precise, I needed his cock in me. 'Bye bye fidelity, hello adultery,' I told myself. I kissed him once more, then said.

"Henry, please make love to me, I want to feel you in me, right now." He turned toward me and pushed me onto my back, got over me, looked steadily into my eyes, I looked right back and guided him to me, and as it slid in, I let go and closed my eyes. Another man's cock was in me, and it felt heavenly.

My best friend had opened her computer and logged on with a password. The she clicked lots of buttons and a chat room opened up. She clicked on to one name and a message came up on the screen.

"Hi baby, how's my sexy goddess today, ready for some fun?"

"Hey Noel, yes, what do you have for me," she typed.

"I have a lot of love for you today my sexy beautiful lady," he said.

"Tell me."

"My cock is hot for you honey, want to see?"

"Oh yes Noel," she breathed as she typed.

A picture appeared and I was looking at a man's cock on screen and he was pulling it. "Martha!" I shouted in shock, "what are you doing?" I was staggered that my best friend was doing this on her computer.

"It's okay Nelly," she said, "he has no idea of who I am, where I live or anything. Its all in secret, only I know, well, you do now." We both watched as he yanked at his cock, it didn't look very big, but it excited Martha. Then he jumped and his spunk shot out, it mesmerised me, I had only ever seen my husband do this.

Martha told me that she was much like me, never got enough sex, so she did this, and if I hadn't been there she would have had fun all by herself. Stunned wasn't the word for it. Martha showed me how to get on the site, what to do and all the rest of it, she even wrote it down so I wouldn't forget. I told I would never go on it, it was too bad and naughty.

Two weeks later I was on it, learning my way, I chatted to a couple of men, but didn't stay with them. I had been on for about a month now, as soon as I got home from dropping my son at school I logged on. I knew what to do, what to say, learned it.

Then the inevitable happened, I got chatting to a guy who seemed nice, we chatted about this and that, this grew to sharing confidences, I gave nothing about me away, even though he had asked several times. His name was Alan, but I guessed it wasn't his real one, I told him I was Alice. I even got to telling him in confidence that I used a vibrator, he knew straight away why, but didn't press it.

One day I was feeling particularly neglected, sexually that is. Alan said, 'would you like to see me?'

'Go on then,' I replied. Was I in for a shock? A photo appeared in my window. It was a half body shot of him naked, with his cock hanging down. I was sat down thank goodness, because I would have gone down, my knees gave way. I sat open mouthed at the sight before me. Three more appeared in rapid succession, one from his left side, one from his right, and another full on. But this time his cock was hard and proud!

My body went into over drive looking at them, at it! I closed my PC and got my vibrator out. I had the best orgasm I had had in a long long time, it was manic and frantic. Martha was right, this was good harmless fun, and sexually satisfying. My life improved, I was happier all round. Mike was happy that I was happy.

After about two months, I gave in to his repeated request for a photo of my boobs. I practiced taking one through a mirror, my right hand holding the camera, my left hand holding up my boobs for better viewing. My nipples were rock hard and ready for relief. I finally got a good photo, loaded it up and sent it. That was my first mistake.

I shut down, got my trusty vibrator out and blew my brains out. This was working out terrifically well. Over the next few weeks I sent more, then I took one of my shaved vagina, my fingers spreading the lips wide for good viewing. He was sending me photos back of him jacking off to me, he said. One picture caught his cum flying out of the end of it. That made me cum there and then.

I sent one of me on my hands and knees, my left hand under me, my middle finger deep in my slick vagina, and another with my finger slightly up my virgin ass. As I looked at them I thought how artistic they were. I wasn't seeing what he was seeing. I sent them and he told me they had blasted him into orbit. He had begged me many times to meet him, but I ways said no more than firmly.

"I'm married Alan, I will not now, nor ever will be unfaithful to my husband, I shouldn't be doing this, but its harmless, I'm safe, no one will ever know but me." I told him. The ten or so photos I had sent him had been of my boobs, and vagina, nothing else. My identity was safe.

Then one day I bumped into Henry in town, we chatted, passed the time of day and we bid goodbye, but as I left him he called to me. He gave me a large envelope. "Don't open it until you get home Nelly, okay?" he said. And off he went. I wondered what was in it but did as he asked and never opened it until I arrived home.

I pulled the glued top apart and tipped out the contents. I stumbled into the counter when I saw what it was. It was my photos, my boobs and my shaven vagina, one I had especially shaved for him on that morning. I sat down before I fell over. I threw them into the sink, opened the windows and back door, closed the kitchen door and set fire to them, destroying them all.

My shock was total, had, was Alan, Henry? I eventually got to grips with myself, turned on my PC and looked at the site. There was a message from Alan, Henry?

"Nelly you are the most beautiful and sexy woman I have ever known, and I'm looking forward to knowing you fully." I deleted everything, and then the site, everything was removed. And that added to my troubles too, I had deleted all of his incriminating pictures too. I had nothing, I could have, in retrospect, used them against him.

How stupid had I been, how did he find out who I was? I still didn't know. What did he want, why had he done this? The phone rang an hour later.

"Hi Nelly, are you okay?" he asked me.

"Henry, what's going on?"

"Shall I be blunt Nelly?

"I think you had better be!" I told him.

"I want you to visit me, we both know you are sex starved, you aren't getting enough are you? I will give you all you want and make you happy. And if you refuse me Mike will be looking at the fabulous photos you sent me."

"Henry!" I gasped down the phone, "you wouldn't, please Henry you wouldn't."

"I will Nelly, be sure about that."

I was beat, he had me by the short and curlies, no way out. I could never risk Mike seeing them, it would kill him. And what of my marriage? That would definitely be over. Then I thought.

"But where would that leave you Henry, what would Mike say and do if he were to find out you are blackmailing his wife?"

"He would never know it was me, you would never dare to tell him its me, all he would know are the photo's, you will have to come up with a viable excuse, though I don't believe there is one, do you?"

It was done, I'd had it, I gave in and told him I would do what he said for me to do. He sent me a cheque and I paid it into my account, with the cheque was a list of the items I were to buy for him and where to get them. I went out the following morning and bought them, as I tried them all on to make sure they fit, the assistant said to me.

"The guy you are buying these for maam is a very lucky man, you look gorgeous." And I had to agree, I did. If she only knew who it was I was dressing for, she would collapse at the shock.

Henry has always been nice to me, but I had no idea he had harboured these feelings for me. He's a good looking man for his age, he's 48 years old and widowed. He is fit and healthy, tall and handsome.

I'm Nelly by the way, Nelly Thompson 24 years old with a 5 year old boy, married to Mike at 19 and am, or was, as happy as I could be. He is the same age as me, in fact he is one day younger than I.

I am 5ft 8" in my stocking feet, am very good looking, and when I get my kit on, I'm better than that! My hair is my pride and joy; I take great care of it. It's long and silky, thick and shiny, auburn with a hint of red. I have it parted down the middle and I just love the way it shrouds my pretty face when I want it to.

My height gives me an advantage in the sense of it gives me purpose, poise, and an assuredness that I love. My body is fit and well thank you, nipples that work all by themselves, a good waist, and legs that seem to go on forever. But as I've said, its my neck that is my most erogenous zone, it's a killer, gets me every time. I'm an absolute sucker, (no pun intended) for close in fighting, I lose every time!

And as you've guessed I love sex, any shape or form, apart from my virgin ass, and that's the way that'll stay too. I have great lovemaking sessions with my husband, but just not often enough and that had indirectly led me to where I am now. Underneath my husband's dad, his meaty prick filling me right up. My father in law was just setting off on fucking his son's wife. His young grandson's mother was about to be banged hard by his loving granddad.

Henry rammed his prick all the way in in one hit; it drove the breath right out of me in a whoosh! Then he was off, like a race horse from the stalls, galloping away, riding me into the sunset. I held on for grim orgasmic death, climaxes were hitting me already. My heels hooked over him, my fingers and nails gripped him bringing blood to the surface of his back, my teeth sank in to his shoulder.

I wailed out, I cried, hooted and hollered, I do that when I'm fully aroused. "Hmmmm, Urgh, Mmmm, Arggggh, Ohhhh, ooooh, yessssssss, yessssssssssss." He kept up the pace, driving all resistance from me, that's if there was any left! Taking me right over the edge into orgasmic bliss. It was a long time since this had happened. I had truly been taken to the cleaners by him, Henry rooted and booted me, his prick was like a jack hammer breaking me up. I screamed out my final climax.

Then he shot his hot load of spunk right into me, I felt it surge into my unprotected womb, I wasn't on the pill Mike and I were trying for our second child. But though I'm writing this now, I wasn't thinking about it. My body sucked every drop of his sperm up and into where it could work its magic, those little tadpoles were up and running.

I was bathed in sweat, Henry was breathing deeply as his plunges into me slowed to a gentle stop. He looked down at me momentarily, then laughed softly, I giggled back, I do that too when I've just cum, especially like that. He leaned down and gathered my lips with his and we sank into a deep loving post coital kiss, one that only lovers can share.

As we recovered, I held him in me, raised my left knee high and rolled him onto his side. "Now I've got you," I told him, my legs wrapped around him, tight in my arms, I kissed him gently. We kissed and loved a lot.

"How much time do you have Nelly?" he asked me. I looked at the clock, and said.

"About two hours."

"That's time enough."

"For what?" I said.

"For us to do this again," and he laughed into my open mouth.

"Can you go again old man?" I teased, "You think you can keep up with me?" I taunted him gently.

"I know I can, just you wait a short while until I recover, okay?"

I smiled at him and we started to play fight, we were all over the bed, it ended when he got me on my back and clamped his mouth tight over my shaven still slick vagina. I collapsed under him, he ate me with such intensity he had me cumming in droves. I tried to get to his cock hanging down above my face, but every time I got close he beat me back with a huge suction, and deep tongue it paralysed me.

I had to beg him to stop, my husbands father had been right when he had told me he would give me everything I needed. He had kept me up the rigging from the moment he had undressed me. I had had more climaxes today than I had had in the last month, proper climaxes I mean, not the invented one via my vibrator.