An Incestuous Taboo

Story Info
Sibling love goes far beyond the norm.
3.5k words
4.33
130.6k
42
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chlover
Chlover
5 Followers

"Why won't you return my phone calls?" The husky voice breathed into the phone. "You know I love you, we were meant to be together. If I can't be with you, no one can." He repeated. Was he that crazy that he actually believed she'd take him back after he'd gone all obsessed-boyfriend on her?

"Joe... We broke up, why wont you accept that? Look, why don't you find yourself a new girl? One with big blue eyes and blonde hair!" She told him, trying to persuade him to look elsewhere. I can't piss him off... I know if I piss him off, He'll go all psycho on me... Shit what am I going to do?! She thought, pushing a long lock of her silky chocolate hair behind her ear.

"Chloe? Who're you talking to?" Her brother asked, peaking his head through the door. "Because Mom and Dad are --" Chloe cut him off, shaking her head wildly and waving her arm at him.

"WHO WAS THAT CHLOE!?! IS SOME GUY THERE WITH YOU!?!" Joe demanded into the phone, startling Chloe.

"It was just Nikolai, Joe! Chill!" She told him, trying to calm him down. "Don't freak out!"

Nikolai pushed the door open and waltzed over to Chloe's bed, where he sat beside where she lay, leaning close to listen to what Joe was saying into the phone.

"WHO IS THIS GUY? WHAT'S HIS NAME? I'LL KICK HIS ASS!!" Joe screamed irrationally. Chloe could tell he was slamming things around in his room, she sighed and looked to Nikolai for help. Nik snatched the phone from her and slammed it down onto the receiver.

"Why do you even bother with that asshole, Chloe? From the day he met you he's been a dick!" He yelled, taking off his sunglasses and placing them on the top of his head. "You could do so much better..." He added, placing his hand on her leg and looking her in the eye.

She was a bit taken aback by his bluntness, "I..." She started, but he sensed a little hesitation within her. I hope I'm not being too straightforward... He worried, drawing his hand back and standing up.

"Um, Anyway... Dad has a business trip in New York and mom's going with him to visit Grandma... Dad said something about having to go right away or he wouldn't be able to make the deal in time... I don't know, I was pretty much ignoring him; they're leaving tonight so dinner will be a little earlier than usual. They sent me up here to tell you." He told her, looking around her room a bit.

"How much earlier?" She asked, rising up from the bed giving him a very pleasant view of her cleavage, wrapped around a tight black tank top that hugged her curves. She obviously wasn't wearing a bra, as her nipples were outlined perfectly within the tight grasp of her shirt.

Her body was really magnificent... She was 18, stood a tall 5'7, and weighed around 125Lbs. She had large perky breasts that looked great no matter what she was wearing. Her tan was just right, making her skin a very light bronze color. And her eyes, no one could forget those piercing emerald green eyes... Once you caught a glimpse of them, you just couldn't look away. Not to mention her long, highlighted brown hair that cascaded down her back, even when it was up in a ponytail, it still draped down to her perfectly round bottom.

And him... He had just turned 20 and was about 6'4. Being tall ran in the family. He was built up perfectly, not too muscled, but enough to make girls flock to him like sheep as if he were a shepherd. He had Royal Blue eyes, which he got from his father, and his hair was a very light shade of brown, often looking blonde in the summer.

Nik was caught off-guard by her sexiness. She had grown up so quickly, he remembered just years earlier they were playing card-games together out on the patio by the pool in the backyard of their house. Sometimes just looking at her would stop him mid-sentence; it was like she was the definition of pure seduction... But why was he thinking about his sister like that? His little baby sister he'd so lovingly called 'sissy' in their childhood? This wasn't the first time he'd thought of her like that, he wouldn't deny it, not to himself anyway.

He remembered the first time he walked in on her showering... It was about 4 years before... When she was 14 and he was 16, if he remembered correctly. He could hear the shower running as he neared the door, he was just going to reach in and grab his toothbrush, but his hand couldn't find it on the counter. He opened the door just a little more, and looked around. His eyes met his sister's naked, wet body. She was soaping up her legs, running her hands up and down her long stems, but this time, she let one of her hands go a little higher.

Her fingertips touched the sensitive spot between her legs, and she shuddered a bit, swinging her head a little to toss her hair away. She allowed her fingers to part her vaginal lips and enter her young vagina, pushing them in and out, gasping at the pleasure she had discovered. She started to moan, motioning her fingers faster and faster, and more rapidly. This went on for about a minute or two until she finally let out a quiet long-awaited moan, experiencing her very first orgasm.

He had watched the whole thing, feeling strangely, yet totally aroused. He silently closed the door, forgetting about the toothbrush he was searching for. This was a moment he'd never ever forget. And he never did, either. He thought about her every time he masturbated, he'd imagine it was her hand fondling his large package, not his own. He'd moan her name and--

"Nikolai? Hello! Earth to Nik, Come in Nik." Chloe said playfully, waving her hand around; causing her breasts to slightly jiggle.

"Um, Sorry Clo. Dinner's..." He picked up his finely tanned arm to check the time. "Now." He ended, looking up at her, but this time it was her who seemed out of it.

Gawd, what a stud he's become... She thought to herself, her eyes fixated on his muscled arm. It seems like just yesterday he was just my older brother. But now... Now things are different... He's not just my brother anymore. He's a... guy. She corked a brow. She too had often thought about her brother. When did I realize he wasn't just my brother? She wondered, placing a hand on her hip. I remember now...It was when I...

She remembered walking down the hall of their house; it was only their rooms, a TV room and another bathroom on the third floor of the house. She had just turned 15 and he was 17. He's got to have my hairbrush in there... She had thought as she drew her hand up to the door. She was about to knock when she heard him moan her name softly. She lowered her hand a bit and gently opened the door slowly so that he wouldn't hear her. Then she saw him, his hand gliding up and down his erect penis. His head was thrown back and he had collapsed backwards onto his bed as sperm oozed out of large mushroom head of his penis. She felt her crotch start to tingle and her panties started feeling damp.

"Yeah, lets go then." Chloe replied, shaking her head to get her mind back to reality. That was years ago, stop being stupid, Chloe... She thought, as he turned and walked out of her room. She followed him down the stairs, careful not to say anything, until he finally broke the silence.

"So why did you space out back there, Clo?" He asked casually, staring straight ahead. She stayed quiet a little longer, her mind racing on what to say. Shit... She thought.

"Um, I was just thinking about Joe... He's really an asshole. Maybe he'll just go away now? Seeing as how he thinks you're my new boyfriend..." She let herself trail off. "We'd better hurry, Nikki." She added.

"Hello Nikolai, Chloe. Your brother filled you in, I assume?" Her father asked, smiling as he set down the dish of spaghetti on the table.

"Excuse me?!" She asked, her eyes wide.

"Of the trip? Your mother and I have to go to New York. You don't mind do you? We can call and have Rosetta come over If you'd don't think you can handle staying by yourself." He responded. The Rosetta he was referring to was their maid, who stopped by every Sunday afternoon to clean the house.

"Ooh, that! No, don't worry about it, I'm sure we'll be fine by ourselves." She said, sitting down at the table, looking down from her father's watchful gaze. Idiot! She scolded herself. What else would he be talking about? No late-night HBO for a week! She promised.

"Yes, of course dear." Her mother stated walking in with a couple of printed papers, "Bill, I made the flight arrangements, all they could book us for, this late, was 7:00 p.m." She told him, handing over the papers.

"Oh! Guess that means we'd better get going! Good thing we've got everything packed, eh Laura?" He asked, grabbing his coat from the coat-hook and sliding it on.

"Yes, very good thing. We'll be back in a week, kids. You know you can call Rosetta if you need anything. Kisses!" She said.

But before Chloe and Nik knew it, they were gone. Bill and Laura du Pres had always been distant parents. Always more involved in their work than in their family, they hardly ever remembered birthdays unless they happened to remember to jot them down on the calendar. It was a wonder they even had kids in the first place.

"So it's just me and you then." Nik stated, walking over to the stereo and fiddling around with it until classical music played. "Not like we'd notice." He added, shrugging and sitting down. "I know when I have kids, I'll be around more than they are. It seems like they're never here." But it wasn't like it just seemed like they were never there, they WEREN'T ever there.

"Seriously." Chloe stated, sipping her mineral water. "When I have kids, I'll be the exact opposite as Mom and dad. My kids will actually KNOW things about me. Most kids know what their parent's favorite things are at least. Gawd, I'm not really hungry at all. Are you?" She asked, suddenly changing the subject.

I don't think I've ever seen someone more beautiful that her. He thought, slightly staring at her. "Yeah, me neither." He said, standing and picking up the bowl of pasta. He turned around and walked back towards the kitchen, dropping it off in there.

WHAT an ass on that guy! Chloe thought, watching him walk off towards the kitchen. He must work out ALL the time! She concluded. Nik walked back into the dining room and headed for the stairs.

"C'mon, Clo...Let's go upstairs and watch some TV." He said, and before he knew it, he was flinging himself over onto the couch and picking up the remote. As she followed him to the upstairs Television room, he turned on the TV and flipped around the channels. Chloe walked around the couch and sat next to him, lifting her legs onto the couch and watching the screen.

They ended up watching a couple of cheesy horror movies until finally, midnight hit and a program reminder popped up on the TV. "Hey what's this for?" Nik asked, as Chloe's eyes went wide. "HBO reminder for Lady Chatterley? Sounds cool enough." He said, clicking to watch it. Chloe stayed silent for a moment, but before long, she was smirking. This should be interesting enough! She thought, intending to watch the soft-core porn with her brother. Maybe he'll get freaked out and will turn it off? Or maybe... Maybe he'll get turned ON?

"Is this a porno flick or what?" Nik finally asked, but before Chloe could respond, a man and a woman were shown making love on a leather sofa. "Never mind the question." He said, setting the remote down.

He glanced over at Chloe, who was attentively watching the soft-core porn. He looked down towards her legs, which were faced at him. She had one knee up and a leg dangling off the couch. He could see directly up her skirt. The crotch of her panties was wet! Her panties were really small! She liked wearing smaller panties, when the crotch rode into up, it would turn her on.

She finally noticed him looking at her panties, but she didn't turn her head. She liked that he was watching her. She casually spread her legs a little more, causing the tiny crotch of her panties to move a little to one side, allowing him to see the glistening pudendum of her cunt. She's so small; I want to fuck her so badly. He thought to himself. She then moved her leg back a bit, so that her panties would move back into place, she was obviously teasing him.

He scooted closer to her to let his other hand land on her thigh. Her thighs feel so soft, I'll just massage them a little, that's all. He lied to himself. She leaned her head back a little as he slowly let his hand move around her leg and up her skirt. What am I doing?! He asked himself. His hand slid higher and higher until she could feel him touching the damp place on her panties. I'm doing HER, that's what I'm doing. He concluded.

He drew his hand back, moving her legs a bit so that he could slide her skirt off of her hips and down her legs, until it finally dropped to the floor. She looked at him, and let her legs open a little wider. She was excited and aroused, she was going to have sex with her brother, someone who shared the same genes as her. She wanted her brother so badly, and he wanted his sister.

"I'm going to touch you in your naughty place, sissy." He told her, looking at her passionately. "Because you've been a very bad sister, teasing your brother like that. I'm going to have to make you moan, sis. You're big brother is going to take something you'll never get back, little sister. You want me to, don't you, baby sis?" He asked her, teasing her with his talk.

This is it! She stated in her mind. I don't want him to stop, I want him to touch me, I want him to make me moan. I want him so badly. "Yes, big brother. Make your baby sister pay for teasing you. Your baby sister wants you in very bad ways. Your baby sister wants you to take what she can't take back. Touch your sister's naughty place. Take your baby sister's virginity." She told her brother. Her pussy felt like it was soaking wet! She couldn't believe how turned on she was.

He let his finger slide into her panties and touch her vaginal lips. He let his fingertips roam around her vagina, not entering quite yet. He liked teasing her, he enjoyed seeing the lust on her face. He knew she wanted him so badly she couldn't see straight. He lined the lips of her pussy from top to bottom. He knew exactly where to open her from, but he wanted to feel her waxed nude mound a little longer before entering her.

She's so wet! She must be REALLY turned on. He thought, finally rubbing his middle finger from the lower part of her vagina, until his finger had slid into her vaginal lips and entered her tight pussy. He then used his other hand to take down her panties. He eased his middle finger in and out of her virgin pussy, letting another finger enter. He worked his fingers more rapidly, as he found her clitoris.

She moaned, positioning her body so that she was facing him. She tilted her head back and placed her hand upon his as it went in and out of her womanhood. "Oh God, Nik. I've never felt this way before!" She told him, breathing heavily, almost hyperventilating. He worked his fingers more rapidly, feeling her grow nearer to her brink.

"Do you want me to take your virginity now?" He asked her, looking at her sexily. "Because I want to fuck you, right now."

This brought her to the edge, she moaned his name loudly as her orgasm came rushing at her like a speeding bus. "Please." She told him, "I want you so badly, Nikolai." She added, biting her bottom lip, panting.

He removed his hand from her pussy, and stood up. He undid the buttons on his jeans and slid them off, allowing his huge 9inch pulsating penis to escape from his boxers. He pushed his boxers down to the floor, tore his shirt off over his head and looked straight at her.

Chloe too, stood up, grabbing the bottom of her black tank top and sliding it off over her head, allowing her breasts to jump out freely; her erect nipples pointed straight at him. He licked his lips, looking at her breasts.

She sat down on the opposite side of the couch, facing him, and leaned back a bit. She looked directly into his eyes and beckoned him over with her finger. He got onto his knees on the couch and edged closer to her. She spread her legs a bit, opening herself up to him and grabbed onto his shoulders, pulling him close.

They embraced each other with passionate kisses, letting their tongues explore each other's mouths. He began touching one of her breasts, massaging it gently, as she ran her hands down his back. He used the head of his large, erect penis to further-open the lips of her pussy. He slowly pushed his penis in, tearing the virgin hymen of her vagina.

She gasped sharply at pain of her exiting virginity, while he took the nipple from her other breast into his mouth, and started licking it. Her attention faded from pain to pleasure as he gently sucked and gnawed on her nipple while he eased into her, until he fit his whole 9incher into her tight little pussy. Nik slowly started a pace of moving in and out of her, until he knew she could handle it faster.

"You ready?" He grunted, waiting for her approval.

She nodded her head quickly, letting "Please God Yes!" Escape her lips.

He slowly slid part of his penis out of her, and then jammed it back in causing her to moan loudly. Nik continued fucking her cunt, feeling the moisture of his pre-cum mix in with the cream from her pussy. He quickened his pace of driving his meat in and out of her vagina. He worked her harder, and faster. The feeling of the walls of her pussy holding onto his dick drove him wild.

Chloe moved her body in pace with his, letting her body work up and down and back and forth with him. She pushed into him as Nik rammed his penis into her. He jerked in and out of her at such a rapid pace, that she already started her chain of orgasms. Her body twitched and tingled as she lost count of her orgasms.

He jammed in and out of her roughly, making her scream with pleasure. He'd never fucked anyone like this before. It felt so good; he thought he'd never stop. Chloe felt like she was on an acid trip! Orgasm after orgasm filled her body, her raging clitoris being worked so hard felt amazing. She'd never felt anything even close to this before. The pleasure wasn't even describable.

They eventually toppled over onto the floor, him landing on his back. Chloe repositioned herself so that she straddled him.

She road him quickly, holding onto his well-defined chest as she grinded her hips into him. She pushed her nails into his shoulders as she threw her head back and forced her body to move faster. Nik was surprised as the dominant side in her went wild; it turned him on even more. She leaned down and kissed him passionately as his mind-blowing orgasm came and he spurted his sperm into her womb and in the insides of her vagina.

She finally collapsed onto him, panting wildly as their sweaty bodies went up and down together with each breath they took. "I love you." He managed to say, still breathing heavily.

"I love you too." She responded, kissing him, letting their tongues collide together. Their love went way beyond sibling love, their love was a taboo, but they didn't care. As long as they could stay together, everything would be okay.

And they knew they'd be together forever, and they knew, that together, they'd be better parents than there's were. Before their parents came back, they left a note saying they'd decided to move out and become "roommates". Not that their parents would notice they were gone anyway.

Chlover
Chlover
5 Followers