An Inch and a Mile Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eddie smiled sheepishly, "I always get carried away, coz making love to you is so beautiful."

"For you, but not for me. You are such a selfish bastard!"

"I am so sorry darling."

"Well that doesn't help now does it." She spread her thighs and let Eddie look at her hairy, blond cunt, which was messy, all covered in creamy cumm. "Go down and lick me!"

Eddie glared incredulously at her cunt. "What! There!"

"Where else genius! You came prematurely, as you always do! Now eat my fucking pussy. Otherwise you are never fucking me again!"

That did the trick. Eddie dipped his less than enthusiastic face slowly down to her cumm streaked vagina. Impatiently Emmi grabbed the back of his head and forced him down to her pussy, pushing her hips up to meet him. She smeared his handsome face with her cumm covered cunt and groaned with gratuity.

"Ah. That's it!" She pulled her wet cunt lips apart, displaying her pink insides, cum trickling out. "Alright, now suck your cumm out of me. Clean me up! Drink all your fucking cumm! Do it, suck the cumm out of my pussy!"

She pushed her messy, gaping cunt in his face. Eddie started licking her, reluctantly at first. But something about tasting his cumm seemed to suddenly send him crazy with lust. He dove into her pussy. Thick, salty goo poured into his mouth. He slurped and sucked away with a hunger and a thirst. Emmi humped his face feverishly, smearing his cheeks, chin and nose with the goo. She was so excited and horny that she moaned and groaned loudly as she fucked her husband's face.

"Now suck my clit! Do I have to fucking tell you everything?"

Eddie wrapped his lips around her clit and sucked on it.

"Yeah that's it! Suck the shit! Harder. Yeah. Slide a finger up my pussy and finger me... Yeah, that's it. Add another! Oh shit! That's good! Wallow in your own filth and eat your own cumm, you fucking wimp!"

Eddie pulled up from her cunt flushing livid, "Listen Emmi, I will do all these perverted things you want me to, but I wont be insulted like that in my own house by my own wife."

"What are you gonna do? Go and tell daddy!" Emmi sneered contemptuously.

"Dammit Emmi!"

Emmi grabbed him by the hair and her eyes blazed fiercely into his. "Damn you Eddie. It ain't my fault you cant fuck! Why should I have to suffer? Eat my fucking pussy and make me cumm, you worthless wimp! Or I am walking out that door now and will look for what I need in some bar or something. I ain't joking! Want this whole town to know that daddy's boy has got a little dick and cant fuck for two minutes? Eat that fucking pussy, ass hole!"

For a second, Eddie's face filled with rage. But Emmi stared at him contemptuously and she stared him down. Smarting, Eddie dropped his gaze and his face sank back between her thighs. He ate Emmi, licking, nibbling away at her as he fingered her with two digits. Emmi moaned with pleasure, writhing and throwing her hips at him.

She fucked his face until she came all over him. She squirted in his face as well, screaming at the ceiling as she threshed about in her orgasmic throes.

Then she made him eat her ass. She wrapped her thighs around his head and once he got started, Eddie's carnal, anal cravings seized him. He tongued his wife's asshole and felt so good. Emmi felt so exhilarated with power. It was like she was passing on the humiliation she had received from Jim to him. She even farted in his mouth but he kept sucking and licking like a greedy dog. After using his face and cumming repeatedly, Emmi finally patted his head like a big dog.

Connie brought Eddie his morning cup of coffee as usual. The sexy, petite Mexican was looking hot in a cheer leader's outfit. A tiny, transparent top was glued to her tennis ball sized tits, and a short, flared skirt hardly covered her hips, leaving her tiny thongs showing. She wore knee high white socks and a pair of trainers. She locked the door behind her as usual and walked with a swing to her hips to Eddie. Her pretty, sultry face was beaming with lust and she couldn't wait to get her pussy and ass hole licked by her boss.

She placed his cup on his desk and took her place before him, raising her legs and placing her feet on either side of his armchair so that he was looking straight into her thong covered mound.

However, Eddie hardly cast her a second glance. After spending the night eating his blond wife, Eddie was sated. And he was beginning to think that if he could satisfy his carnal cravings with his wife, he did not need Connie anymore.

"Listen Connie. I think we should sort of cut down on our activities. I mean, I will still pay you your bonus, don't worry," he said as he noticed her pouting. "That will be all, thank you."

He dismissed her without a second glance.

Connie felt rejected as she walked out. As she prepared breakfast, she was feeling pissed. She knew from Jim that Eddie was now being made to eat his wife out. She thought he probably preferred his snobby wife's stupid white ass any way. Connie started getting worried. She had grown very attached to having Jim's big, black cock shoved in her mouth, pussy and ass and began to fear he would also drop her for the blond wife. She hated Emmi with all her heart.

Chapter 6

Emmi got up early for a change. Jim had given her some instructions and she wanted to obey them. She left her house a few minutes after her husband. Connie noticed her passing her a few venomous looks, but Emmi didn't even talk to her. She jumped into her red convertible and drove off.

Emmi cruised into town on the hot sunny morning. She was dressed in an immaculate light blue shirt and an elegant ladies skirt suit, with the complimentary jewels around the neck, ears and wrists. The slim, sexy blond looked smashing, sexy, cool in her shades, as her long hair blew back in the wind. Her skirt was riding high, leaving her long, supple, golden thighs basking in the sunshine.

Her mind was in a turmoil. She could not believe the betrayal from her husband, that he had actually wanted her dead. She was so glad the black man had come to her rescue, instead of killing her like her husband had wanted. Emmi felt lost. The only thing that gave her strength was the memories of the sheer pleasure she had experienced from being humiliated and thoroughly fucked by Jim.

She still could not fathom the events of the previous day. She was so ashamed of the way she had succumbed and yielded to Jim. She couldn't believe the insolent black man had shoved his black nigger dick in her mouth, made her lick his black ass and fucked her up the ass, and she had loved it, every damn second of it. And when he had ejaculated in her mouth, she had felt this incredible exhilaration, so much so that she had reached an amazing climax herself.

She felt so dirty, so low and filthy, for all the disgusting things Jim had done with her and made her enjoy so thoroughly. But even as she fidgeted in her seat because of her sore, throughly fucked hole, she could not deny the utter joy she had felt. She found it even more unbelievable, the way her husband had succumbed to her and allowed her to humiliate him. She now found him despicable.

She went about town, doing the things Jim had told her to. He had said that as his slut, she had to be shaved clean, and would only be allowed to wear skimpy thongs, and so she stopped by a Victoria Secrets outlet and spent close to a thousand dollars on the tiniest, horniest, skimpiest and most expensive underwear they had.

Emmi wanted to look pretty for Jim. She knew she had to look attractive for him, so he might not change his mind and turn against her, killing her for her husband. She also had a strong desire to be appealing to him. She got wet every time she thought of the hard, through fucking his black cock had subjected her to.

She went and got her hair and nails done. Then she had her entire body waxed until her pussy, ass crack, legs and the rest of her body was smooth, without a single hair.

Emmi called Jim that evening and told him proudly that she had made Eddie eat his cumm out of her pussy. Jim told her well down and said Eddie had to eat her ass next. And she could wank him, but he should not be allowed to fuck her pussy. He also told her not to fire or even be mean to Connie. They would get that bitch too, when the time was right.

Little did she know that Jim had his dick deep in Connie's ass as they spoke.

That evening, the moment Eddie arrived from work, his wife made him eat her dripping pussy and ass hole until his jaw was sore.

Jim returned to Emmi's house two days later, but he only worked in the garden until Eddie drove off to work. Emmi was still sleeping in bed as he walked into the house, puffing on a fat blunt. Connie was working in the kitchen when Jim walked in. She was feeling pissed. That morning, she had even offered to blow Eddie's dick without him having to eat her but he had turned her down. It wasn't like she even found him all that attractive. The only thing that pissed her off was that he preferred the blond woman to her.

"Wassup Connie. Can I have a glass of juice. And lace it up with some Gin, now that's a good girl." He slapped her ass and fondled it under her long, maid's dress. "Is Emmi still sleeping?"

As he mentioned her enemy's name, the spurned woman felt angry and reckless. She snorted and hastily dropped her dress. She was left in a tiny, pink thong.

"Fuck Connie, I told you no fucking when Emmi is here. Not yet!"

"Fuck that blond cow. You only want her. You find her more attractive, just because she is a Gringa bitch!" Connie pouted.

"No Connie. To me you are both just white bitches. Now calm the fuck down! I don't give a fuck about her. Didn't I fuck you and your girlfriend all night, last night? I told you, I am only setting a trap for this bitch! She's gonna get caught up, soon! Yo!"

"Fuck you! I will tell Eddie everything. You will be in shit!" Connie sneered. "Unless you fuck me right now!"

Jim's brow furrowed. He hated emotional, tempestuous bitches. He grabbed Connie by her neck and pushed her down to her knees before him. Which was what she wanted anyway. She hastily tore at his pants and had his black dick out in a second. It was flaccid, but she simply pushed his shorts down and sucked his soft meat into her mouth. She started power stroking him and working him between her soft, hot lips.

Jim leaned back against the sink and groaned as his dick grew in her greedy mouth. He puffed on his joint and let her feed herself. Soon, she had him hard as a rock and his veined meat was now jutting out of her small, pretty mouth.

Connie grunted with triumph and jumped into his arms. She wrapped her arms around his thick neck and her legs around his waist. Jim ripped her thong to the side and slid his dick into her pussy.

"Now, be quiet bitch!" Jim grabbed her tiny ass and started pumping her up and down his thick pillar of black meat. Connie moaned with pleasure and started furiously pumping her hips, plunging his dick deep inside her tight, hungry pussy.

"Ai si! Ai si!" she moaned through gritted teeth, her eyes blazing furiously into his. Jim held her up and hit her pussy like a punching bag. He fucked her hard and deep till she started cumming.

Then he threw her on her back on the kitchen table. He grabbed a bottle of cooking oil and lubed his cock and her hole with it.

Connie suddenly had visions of Emmi walking in and finding the black gardener all up in her ass and tried to stop him.

"No! Not in there!"

"Fuck that shit! You wanted dick, you are gonna get it."

He stuffed a dish cloth in her mouth, held up the curvy woman's legs and stood between them, placing his dick onto her tiny, puckered rear hole. He shoved it in, stretching her tiny hole so obscenely. Then he was lunging into her, slamming his dick repeatedly in her. Connie bit into the rag and moaned into it as her eyes rolled back in her head. The big, black cock was like balsam for her soul. And it felt so good, plunging in and out of her tight little ass hole as the blond woman she hated so much slept just a few doors away. She frigged her clit frenziedly and threw her ass at the black man's huge cock. He slammed it in, gutting her thoroughly. Connie came violently. Had he not gagged her mouth, she would have screamed the whole neighborhood down.

She would have been satisfied, but Jim pressed her knees into her chest and kept fucking her ass hard and deep sending her hurtling deeper into her maddening orgasm. She threshed and bucked around so much until she finally lay there limply, with glassy eyes.

Jim pulled the rag out of her mouth. He pulled her upturned face over the edge of the table and slid his smeared cock deep into her mouth. He slid easily into her throat. He fucked her constricting throat and emptied his balls straight into her belly.

When he finally pulled out of Connie, she was dazed and hardly knew where she was. She simply lay there, her ass hole gaping like a bus had run through it, and cumm was leaking out of her gasping, smeared mouth.

"That will teach you to be disobedient. Things will happen when I say so, bitch! Now, go get my fucking drink bitch!"

he picked her up and dropped her on her feet. She reached for her dress.

"No. You do it naked. If Emmi sees you, I don't even know what the fuck you are going to say. Hurry bitch!"

Connie nervously staggered out.

Chapter 7

Jim then continued on his way to Emmi's bedroom. She was snoring sweetly as he entered. He pulled her night dress up to see if she was shaved and in thongs as he had ordered. She was. Good girl. He woke Emmi up with a dick in her mouth. She was trying to get her bearings as he entered her pussy and started fucking her. She whimpered and cried as she felt his thick, turgid cock in her cunt for the first time. It stretched her, making her think she would be torn. Jim buried it in her to the hilt and paused, smiling down at her. It was then she realized he had jumped into her marital bed with boots and all. She tried to say something, but he told her to shut the fuck up and continued kissing her and fucking her. She was impressed by his stamina, he fucked her for ages. And she was impressed by his dominance and power over her, he simply took her and used her for his pleasure.

AT first she lay there passively, then she started moaning and rolling her hips. But as he pushed her legs up and hooked her feet over his shoulders and started hammering cock into her, fucking her like a beast, she went crazy and started fucking him back madly, stifling her screams of joy. He flipped her onto her belly and fucked her doggy style, hammering her into the bed, and she screamed into the pillow and banged her fists into the mattress as she was sent hurling into a maddening, animal delirium.

Jim didn't say a word, he just came deep in her pussy, pulled his dick out, cleaned it in her gaping mouth, wiped it in her blond hair and vaulted out of the window. Emmi couldn't believe herself as she rolled onto her back and pulled her legs up to her chest, trying make sure his cumm made its way into her belly.

Chapter 7

Jim bid his time. First and foremost, he wanted to make Emmi completely his slut, before he moved on Eddie. He went to work two days later. He watched Eddie drive off to work in his Hummer. Around afternoon, he saw Emmi strut to the pool, in a tiny, red thong bikini. She cast him a few glances nervous glances. He had promised he would stall Eddie until he thought of something.

He watched as she went for her swim, sliding through the water like a golden, blond fish. Connie then massaged her boss. Jim found it so sensuous, watching the sultry, curvy Mexican cater to the tall, slim blond. He wanted both girls tending to his genitals and sucking his black dick out of each other's assholes. Just as soon as he had Emmi fully under his control.

Jim smoked a fat joint casually, watching and waiting until Emmi finally dismissed Connie after a long, oily massage.

Emmi lay fidgeting on the deck chair. Usually, she always frigged her pussy when Connie left her. But she felt so self conscious, as she was sure Jim was watching. Just thinking of Jim and his big, black cock scared and excited her so much.

She must have dozed off in the sun, for Emmi woke up to feel something long, spongy and hot resting on her face. She opened her sleepy eyes slowly and found herself looking straight at Jim's big, black cock and his fat dangling balls. Jim was standing naked before her, his dark, sweaty muscles glistening in the sun. Emmi exclaimed.

"Jim! Connie! The neighbors!" she exclaimed.

"Fuck em. Connie wont hear shit if you are quiet. Did you get your shit shaved?"

"Yes! Lets go into the house and I will dismiss Connie first!"

"Fuck that. Suck my balls and shit like the good slut you are!"

"This dangerous and stupid Jim."

"Fuck that!"

Jim straddled her face and lowered his balls on her mouth. Emmi was so nervous. She decided to do as he wished, hoping to get him to cumm quick so he would come to his senses. She sucked on his balls and licked them. He groaned and enjoyed her ministrations, puffing smoke into her face. Then he eased back a bit and grabbed the bottle of oil. He poured it onto his cock and her big, enhanced tits. Then he sat astride her chest and made her hold up her mummeries and wrap them around his cock. He titty fucked her. Emmi couldn't believe he was so reckless to do this out in the open. What if Connie came by, or one of the neighbors They would think that she was nothing but a slut for black cock.

Emmi realized that just the idea scared but excited her extremely. She opened up her mouth to gobble up his thick dick head whenever it pushed through her tits.

"Yeah! That's it bitch! Eat that dark meat, you fucking whore!!!" Jim groaned as he tweaked on her excited nipples and pumped his thick cock through her golden, big, soft mounds.

Emmi sucked him so greedily, slurping and smacking her lips. She felt so dizzy from arousal. She groaned as he lowered his ass cheeks over her face, blotting out the sun. She grabbed them, parted them, then her hot, long, wet tongue was darting all over his crack. She ate him greedily, making a meal of his sweaty crack and his puckered hole. Jim smeared her ass in her face and groaned as he got tongue fucked by the hot blond wife. She was so greedy for his cock that he realized she was his now for sure.

He squatted over her mouth and pushed his thick cock in between her pink lips. Emmi grabbed his hips and pumped them up and down as she went raising her head and dropping it back on her deck chair at a feverish pace, ravenously sucking his dick.

"Oh fuck yeah!" Jim groaned, hoping she was enjoying tasting Connie's ass off his cock. He stuffed her pretty face full of black cock until it swelled so thickly in her slobbering mouth. She grabbed and pulled on his thick balls and they exploded. He pumped copious amounts of cumm down her throat. She drank his cumm down greedily and started licking his meat clean.

Jim pulled her to her feet and took her place on the deck chair.

"Damn! This feels good. Pour me a drink bitch!" Emmi mixed him a Vodka and Lemon as he lit a fat joint and took several deep puffs.

"I will go and dismiss Connie," she said.

"No. Leave her be." He stuffed the joint between her lips. "Listen, you white slut! I want you to lick me from my toes to my head like the fuck slut you are!"

Emmi blushed, hurt. "You love humiliating me, don't you? I apologized for insulting you, didn't I? And I did everything you said..." She eased her thong off her cunt and let him see her smooth shaved, bald pussy.

"Cool. But that ain't all. I have always had fantasies of doing these nasty things to a white woman. You are a top notch white bitch! But to me, you're nothing but a fuck slut. Now go on, lick my feet, suck on my toes. Do it, you fucking bitch!"