An Inconvenient Spy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TexasFarmBoy
TexasFarmBoy
1,188 Followers

"I think I will be your lover tonight; not your child." She giggled. "It's funny but I ought to be more scared than I am but you make me feel safe. I'm so glad I came and we reconnected."

"Me too. Let's just hope that this goes away easily and soon. I don't like the smell of this at all. I hope that we can find out something and soon."

When I got to the highway, I drove at the speed limit for twenty minutes. During that time, I saw two other Geological Services trucks parked on each side of the highway. My guess was that they were looking for the red Suburban which was confirmed when we were passed by one and the truck was right behind it. I turned off before we found out what happened. We drove three miles into the small town and parked in back of the restaurant after cruising around the area nearby for ten minutes.

We entered the restaurants and I found the two girls sitting at the bar. I motioned them to join us at a table in the back. They each followed us and sat down. I quickly introduced Natalie as Nat and Jillian as Jilly and Gwen as Gwen. The three already assumed that they were all juniors and asked no personal question but began talking as if they were long lost friends. We ordered dinner which was quickly served and we ate as if enjoying a night out together. When we finished, I paid the bill and the four of us rose and left the restaurant and walked next door to a park. There was no one else around.

Once there, Jilly asked, "What's going on Jeff? I am guessing that you aren't here for a threesome or a foursome."

"No, it isn't a fun visit. Something is going on and we don't know what it is. First, Nat's husband has disappeared after reporting that he was being followed. Then I found out that my place has been bugged and I am being watched. I had a message on-line that sounds like a real problem was brewing but I am afraid to go on-line to find out just the usual crap. Can you two go into your informal network and dig up anything that you can find?"

"Sure. That's not a problem. What are you looking for?"

Nat spoke up before I could answer. "Are you both on the new gossip network?"

Gwen replied, "I am but I haven't been there in a couple of days. Is something going on that we should look for?"

"I don't know, maybe. The thing is that I am also on there and it is the most secure place I know to give and get information. If you find out anything, post it to me personally and I will get it. Don't use the other communications tools. I'm Nat 105. I think that Jeff and my regular accounts might be monitored."

Gwen nodded. I looked funny at them and asked, "What is this gossip line you are talking about?"

Natalie explained, "After you retired, the normal communications lines for dates and things got tampered with by someone with a dirty mind. There was a stink and it was reorganized into a date line and a communications line but it was constantly monitored. One of the girls who had been transferred to the NSA but still part of the group set up the gossip line on one of their servers. Her husband is one of the IT gurus there and he keeps an eye on it for her but no one else can access it. Only junior girls are allowed in and they are invited to join. This has let us air out a lot more things about people and stuff going on. We can post something for everyone or we can focus it to member only. Most of us only trust it to say important things now. The other is just for making dates and posting news."

Gwen picked up the talk and said, "That's right. One of my talk buddies just told me that two juniors were being promoted to senior status and they got a promise that the two wouldn't disclose the existence of the line but that they wanted to remain members. So far no one has said 'no' to having two seniors remain in the group."

Jilly finally said something, "I'm glad to hear that because I am one of the two. I want to stay in the group because I get more real information from it than I do from sitting in all day meetings. I hate all of that bullshit. I don't see how you stood it as long as you did, Jeff."

"When I started, we were a lot smaller and tighter than it is today. But in the end, the bullshit caught up with me. So make sure that you keep your nose clean while you can."

Jilly continued, "Now that you know, maybe I can find out more than the juniors can. What's going on?"

"Nat's husband is John Fisher. Several months ago he told her that if he didn't call or come home before 9:00, she should pack a bag and leave and come to me. He reminded her last week and this week, he didn't come home. So she came to me yesterday. All he had given her was a K19 message. I found one bug this morning before we went to town. I checked in at the library and got a P39 message with a note that it was my big booboo case involved. When we got back, there were three guys planting bugs all over the place and a helicopter flying around taking pictures. One the way here, we saw two more of their vehicles on the road. They all had signs on them that said 'Geological Services' on the side. So I am pretty sure they have zeroed in on my house."

"Were you spotted?"

"I don't think so. I have a safe place near my house that I don't think they know about and my truck can't be traced to me. If we can't find out anything for sure soon, Nat and I will probably take a road trip. What we need to know is if there is any word on John, her husband, and if there is any rumbling about me from any source."

Natalie added, "John is JFish10."

Gwen's eyes lit up. "There was something on the gossip line about a JFish the other night but I didn't pay much attention to it. I'll check when I get home and post you about it, Nat."

"Thanks."

I added, "That is about all we know for sure. I wouldn't pry too much otherwise you might get visible in a hurry but anything you can find out and let Nat know would be appreciated."

Jilly said, "I guess we are all a little wary these days with all of the politics and games going on. I think that a road trip might be in order Jeff as long as you can stay invisible."

"I agree. If we do hit the road, it will either be tonight or tomorrow night depending on what happens. If we do, I will have Nat send you each a note that says 'on vacation'. If we go, we will only contact you through the gossip line. Anything from either of us on the other lines will be bogus."

"Got it." They both responded and with that we rose and gave each other hugs like friends departing. We waited and watched them get in their cars and leave. Then we got in the truck and drove the long way through town and took the highway back to my place. I passed the usual exit and took the road that pointed to the town landfill. I passed the dump and made several turns on a rutted dirt road and came out directly across from my barn. We sat and looked both ways for several minutes and then I had Natalie go and open the barn door. She did and I backed into the space. She had just closed the door when a truck went by. She peered through the door and nodded and pointed in the direction the truck was going. We put the board across the door to hold it shut and quickly went up to the room.

Natalie said that the truck was going too quickly to be looking but seemed to be doing more than just cruising around. I climbed up into the perch and in the fading daylight, I looked around with the binoculars. I saw the truck turning back up the hill from the other road and stop by the van. The van pulled out and drove up the hill and the truck pulled in and parked in its place. It looked like the truck had missed its turn and just looped around to replace the other lookouts.

I climbed back down to the room and picked up a television remote and another switch and said I would be right back. I went back down the hill to the clearing and pushed both remote devices and I saw the television in the living room come on and a light in the kitchen lit up. I nodded to myself and went back up to the safe room.

"What did you do?"

"I came up here one time and forgot to turn off the television. So I got another remote on and off and found that I could turn it on and off from about half way down the hill. Then I also wired up a couple of other lights to this remote so that if I stayed here after dark, I could have the house lit up when I went back down. So now the lookers can hear something and see something different than before and think I am inside."

"That's pretty smart."

"Lucky is more like it. I did that to make things easier on myself but it sure helped tonight. I'll keep an eye on the truck until later. Then we will decide if we go tonight or not. So music or television?"

"Go see if things are still quiet down there." I climbed back up to the perch and looked around. I paid special attention to the area between the fence and the house looking for any movement. Everything appeared to be quiet, so I climbed back down.

Natalie was naked on the bed and said, "If we are leaving tonight, I want to go with another orgasm for the road. If we go tomorrow night, we will try for three tonight. So strip and come make this girl happy." Once again, I did as she asked. This time we took a lot longer kissing and caressing each other. She sucked on my cock while I ate her sweet pussy and she ended up on all fours as I fucked her doggy style through two more orgasms before I unloaded inside her again. We lay for fifteen minutes panting in each other's arms before we moved again. "That was even better than before. Go on up and check while I clean up. If the movies and stuff are right, the bad guys always wait until dark or early in the morning to make their move. It is 10:00 now. See what you can see."

I climbed back up to the perch but it took a couple for minutes for my eyes to adjust to the darkness. There was an almost full moon shining so there was some light on the scene below me. When I looked I quickly spotted two small lights moving along the garden fence. I couldn't make out any details even with the binoculars but I watched them get close to the house before they stopped. I wished I had a remote that could reach from here to change the lights but I didn't. The two lights seemed to be just watching as they settled down against the base of a tree and out of the brighter areas of the moonlight. That was all it took for me to make a decision.

I climbed back down and told Natalie to get dressed and that we were going. She dressed quickly in jeans and a blouse and boots. I grabbed my pack, my computer bag and gun bag and one of hers as she grabbed the other one. There was only one small light and I turned it off and we made our way down the hill to the back of the barn. We put our bags in back with the food and she went to open the barn door again. I pulled the truck out without turning on the lights as she closed the door and latched it again. I quietly drove down the hill in the moonlight and turned right at the intersection. It was only then that I turned on the head lights and sped up. I drove for a few miles and then turned north. My intention was to go on back roads for at least twenty miles and pick up the Interstate and turn west.

I had decided that while you may be more exposed going west there were too many eyes going east. I preferred the desolation of the west. I also figured that we needed to be off the Interstate before the sun came up. We drove for three hours without talking much before we stopped at a truck stop and diner at 1:00 in the morning for gas and a bite to eat. I took the computer inside since the truck stops all had busy WIFI networks and logged in while our orders were being prepared. When I was logged in to my pen name I turned the computer to Natalie and said, "Log in to the gossip network and see if Gwen has posted anything yet. This should be secure but let's keep it logged on as short as possible."

She nodded and logged in. A few minutes later her face clouded and turned it back to me. The message read "Report, JFish10 in car accident on Tuesday thought to be hit and run. In hospital. Wife said to be on the way to sister's. Jilly reports that Jeff 10 is W39 and Nat105 is P39. Suggest you go on vacation now."

I turned it back to Natalie and said, "Send the' on vacation' message to her and Jilly and log out. I'm going to get a map so we can decide where we are going." She nodded as I went to the counter and bought a detailed truckers map book. Our orders were waiting when I got back. "Are you Ok, Natalie?"

"Yes, I was worried about John but now I am more worried about us. When we get back in the truck, tell me what those codes mean."

"I will."

We ate quickly and as I waited for a couple of large coffees to go, I heard a trucker say loudly, "Holy shit, look at that." Then the sound on the television turned up loud enough for everyone to hear it.

"From rural Van Zandt country, there is a report of a spectacular explosion and fire at a farm house. First reports say that the explosion occurred about thirty minutes ago. The sheriff and fire department are on the scene but have not released a statement yet. However a neighbor spoke to us moments ago." The screen changed to one of my neighbor talking to the camera. "I was getting ready for bed when I heard shooting going on over there. They sounded like automatic weapons to me. Then there was silence for about ten minutes and a helicopter flew over and what sounded like rockets were fired and then the house blew up and the helicopter flew off. The guy that lives there is a really nice guy who lives alone and causes no one any problems. Whatever happened, it was really big I can tell you that."

That was all I needed to hear as I pulled Natalie behind me and I paid the check and we got back in the truck and got back on the road.

Natalie said in a shaking voice, "Was that your house?"

"Yes, it was. I wonder how long it will take for them to find the safe house now. But we are going to get as far away as we can before day light and then we will try to find a place to hide out for the day."

"What do those codes mean?"

"They were set up as a way to quickly inform the seniors of impending situations. When you told me K19, that meant that John thought there was a moderate threat of someone looking for me. When I checked later it was P39 which mean it was a lot more serious and that there was danger for me. Gwen's message said that it was really dangerous for me and probably a danger for you too but that hasn't been confirmed yet. What it all means is that we need to disappear and hope that Jilly and Gwen can find out more."

"Where do you want to go?"

"There are only a couple of places that I know that I feel comfortable hiding out because they are remote. One is in the mountains in New Mexico and that is where we are going now although it will probably be tomorrow night before we can get there. The other is up in the state of Washington. It will be safer but there is a lot of road between here and there. Fortunately, there are a lot of small towns and no tell motels out this way where we can stay for a night."

"Why a no tell motel?"

"Because the chains all have linked data bases that can be hacked by almost any teenager. The small local motels don't. Some of them only keep their records on paper and don't keep a data base at all."

"I see. I'm glad I'm with you. Why do you think they are after us?"

"I'm not sure but my message said it had to do with the report that got leaked two years ago. I don't have a clue about why they want you except as a way to find me unless...........You said that you had been doing research on that screwed up country that was involved in my report. Did you find anything that might cause problems?"

"Not really. Most everything was common knowledge and on the net. The big thing at the time was that the younger son was in trouble again and that the father was rather pissed at him. Then I retired and someone else picked up the project. I think that the son has a serious mental problem but that was out of my territory."

"Well, that is a link between us but it is still at least a year old."We'll try to think if there was anything else." I felt her lay her head on my shoulder.

"Who is Russell Fisher?"

"You noticed, huh? Well it is me. When I retired I got interested in writing. I wrote a mystery novel which is on the e-book list now. I wanted to write under an assumed name but couldn't come up with one I liked. I also needed to have the character in the book change his identity. All of the books I have read about that said that you find someone who was born about the same time as you were and get a birth certificate for that person. Then apply for a new driver's license in the new name. I thought that was too simplistic so I talked to an attorney friend of mine and told him what I was trying to do in the book. He suggested that I find someone who died recently who was about my age and looks and do the same thing but also get a duplicate Social Security card. Then apply for a replacement license in that name. That way the character would have two good forms of ID. So I tried it and it worked. I liked the name Russell Fisher so that became my pen name for the book. I setup an e-mail with that name and only use it on that computer for my writing stuff. That's why I feel it is fairly safe. I guess someone could make a link but it would take some time. You are the only person except the lawyer who knows about my writing and he doesn't know the name Russell Fisher. Is that ok with you?"

"Yes, I just wondered but now I can be Mrs. Russell Fisher while we are together. I have the same last name and I can just say that I haven't changed my driver's license since I moved down here yet."

"Now that sounds like a plan. I hadn't made that connection but it is a good one. But I think I will call you Nat in case someone is looking for a Natalie."

"I like that. When I was young, my friends all called me Nat. That is why I use it as part of my user name."

"If you want to doze off, go ahead. We'll drive until dawn although I will get off the Interstate before it gets light."

"Why?"

""Just in case they come looking for us. They might find out about the truck and we know that they have a helicopter. Just precautionary."

"Take all of the cautions you want. I'm comfortable with your decisions." She lay down across the seat and put her head in my lap. "Oh and if I start sucking on your cock, just ignore me. I like it."

"Like I will be able to ignore that. Go to sleep." She giggled and then fell silent. Ten minutes later, I could hear her regular breathing and figured that she was sleep.

We drove a lot of miles before I turned off the Interstate. Logic said that I should turn north and pass through several towns and one bigger city; so I turned south and bypassed the city. At 7:00 I pulled into another truck stop fifty miles away from the city. Nat had gotten up about 6:30 and was ready for coffee and food as I was. I filled the tank on the truck and picked up several newspapers as I found a table. Nat had gone to the ladies room to freshen up. I was reading through the newspapers and drinking coffee when she returned.

"Anything in the paper?"

"Not in this one. I'll try the Dallas paper. It ought to have something." It had a small blurb about an explosion in a nearby rural county but nothing else. We ordered breakfast and were waiting when the morning news came on. This was a Dallas station and the first story was about the explosion.

"Good morning, everyone. An overnight explosion in rural Van Zandt County has law enforcement officials very confused this morning. There are mixed reports that it was a natural gas explosion and possibly a rocket attack from a helicopter but there are no reports of bodies or anything else suspicious at the scene. Here is the report from the sheriff's news conference that was just completed."

TexasFarmBoy
TexasFarmBoy
1,188 Followers
123456...9