An Indecent Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nudels
Nudels
89 Followers

"I need to cum," he said loudly but she just ignored him.

By now the coveralls had slipped off her shoulders and she quickly freed one arm and then the other letting the clothing fall to her feet. She was now completely naked and Julian was desperate to shoot his load all over her, then suddenly she started to shudder and tremble and a low moan emitted from her mouth getting louder and louder as she approached orgasm. Her hand was moving frantically between her legs, she appeared to have all fingers inside her now as her thumb rubbed her clitoris and all the while the noise got louder and louder, he had never heard such a sound before and then she let out a loud scream before she fell silent and leant back against the wall trembling still with her fingers deep inside her.

Across the road in the Black Bull the customers had heard everything and a loud cheer went up as she finally fell silent.

"Looks like the next round is on Maisy," said June the landlady as she chalked up another mark on the blackboard behind the bar. The name at the top of the board read 'Maisy's Rounds'. It looked like she bought quite a few rounds for the boys.

Back in the office Maisy had recovered, she stood naked in front of Julian and smiled at him.

"Was that good for you too," she asked.

Then looking down at his throbbing penis she burst out laughing

"Oh dear couldn't you play," she said.

Her right hand was still wet from her pussy and as she ran her fingers across Julian's lips he sucked on them crazily, her juices smelt so good he just had to fuck her.

Maisy was dressed again now and was looking out of the office window.

"Come on it's time for a beer," she said. Julian looked at her with shock.

"But what about me, I can't go in the pub like this," he said almost frenziedly.

She looked him up and down and then started to put the cock ring back on him, it was an almost impossible task with his penis so hard but with a bit of rough handling and squeezing of his balls she managed to slip it on.

Taking hold of the lead she pulled on the cock ring and led him out of the office and across the forecourt to one of the petrol pumps.

"What are you doing?" he asked nervously, "You can't take me in there," he said nodding towards the pub.

"No of course not I'm going to leave you out here where I can keep an eye on you, now stop bleating and wait here like a good boy," she said

Then after tying the cock ring lead to one of the petrol pumps she headed over to the pub to be greeted by a loud cheer from the locals. Julian felt very exposed and scared, this wasn't in his fantasy.

He tried to sit down by the petrol pump but it was too uncomfortable with his hands cuffed behind him so he just stood next to it watching the pub door and waiting for Maisy to reappear. Every now and then a few faces would appear at the windows and there would be hoots of laughter presumably at his expense, this was a far cry from being groped by the girls at the traffic lights he thought to himself.

Maisy had been in the pub for about 30 minutes, Julian was feeling exposed and nervous, and a number of cars had passed by all of them slowing down to take a good look. One car actually drove on to the forecourt and the lady driver asked him if the garage was open for petrol, she seemed to think that the naked pump attendant was a publicity gimmick and suggested it would be a great idea to have a naked man at all 4 pumps not just one. She hadn't noticed that his hands were cuffed behind his back, his cock ring constrained penis and balls were the only subject of her attention.

In the pub, Maisy was in deep discussion with June, they were busy formulating a plan, all the due rounds had been bought and she soon announced that she'd better be getting back to her charge. An elderly gent sitting in the corner nursing a half pint of bitter piped up.

"Shall we mark you down for another round shortly?" asked old Bert, at which the pub erupted into howls of laughter.

"Piss off," said Maisy, winking at the landlady behind the bar.

Julian was relieved to see Maisy emerge from the pub and as she headed towards him his penis started to respond, he was fully erect and throbbing by the time she had crossed the road.

"My, you are pleased to see me," she said.

Grasping his erect penis she gave it a gentle stroke and as she untied the lead from the pump Julian looked over to the pub, there were smiling faces peering out of the windows and one old gent gave him a thumbs up, strange place thought Julian to himself, not even considering for one moment that perhaps it was he who was strange.

Maisy tugged hard on the cock ring and Julian obediently followed her, he assumed that she was taking him back to the office but much to his surprise he found himself being led down the road out of the village.

"Where are you taking me?" he asked.

"Shut up and do as you are told," she replied firmly as they walked down the road.

His penis was fully erect as she pulled on the lead, the cock ring ensuring that he would stay hard for as long as she wanted, and as they walked he felt excitement and anticipation building up inside him. Fortunately the road was quiet and after a short while they were on the outskirts of the village and in beautiful open countryside. On the left side of the road was some woodland and soon Maisy guide him off the road and down a narrow path leading into the woods. After a short distance out of sight from the road Maisy stopped and turned to him, reaching into the pocket of her coveralls she pulled out a hood and pulled it over his head.

"Don't worry, I'll take it off you when we get to the place."

"What place?" asked Julian with nervous excitement.

"Oh a special place, you'll see," Maisy replied.

Julian felt both excitement and exhilaration as he was led down the track, the warm sun on his bare bum felt so nice and Maisy tugging constantly on the cock ring kept him fully erect. He had felt so exposed and scared when left at the garage forecourt, but now he was relaxed and looking forward to the next stage of his naked fantasy.

"We're almost there," said Maisy.

As she said this he felt the warmth of the sun on his body increase, they weren't under cover of the trees any more he thought to himself.

Back at the Black Bull, June had made a few phone calls and the arrangements had been made. The young barman took over the duty behind the bar and June disappeared out the back, the regulars looked at each other knowingly and anticipated more than just a few free drinks from Maisy.

Maisy and Julian stood in a beautiful opening in the wood, it was a kind of glen; it was about 50m across and was covered in short lush grass which had obviously been well maintained. The area was perfectly circular and in the centre was a large wooden structure very similar to a set of rugby posts but with 8 ropes hanging down along with various other attachments. On the far side from where they stood was a small green painted wooden building which resembled a small cricket pavilion.

As Maisy removed Julian's hood he looked around in amazement, he'd never seen anything quite as strange as this before, it was rather like a secret play ground. His gaze fell on the wooden structure in the centre, it was obviously the main attraction for whatever activities went on here.

Maisy tugged on the cock ring and led Julian over to the wooden structure and tied the lead to one of the posts.

"What's this?" he asked

"Oh it's just our little play area," she replied with a smile, and looked up at the wooden structure.

"This is the Gallows," she added, "But don't worry we don't hang people, well not quite anyway".

Leaving Julian tied to the 'Gallows', Maisy walked over the soft grass to the wooden pavilion.

"Back in a minute," she shouted over her shoulder as she disappeared inside.

Julian took another look around him, it was an incredibly beautiful place, the ancient woodland surrounding the circle was very dense and obviously untouched for centuries and as he wondered just what this place was used for it occurred to him that he was going to find out very soon.

Maisy emerged from the pavilion a few minutes later, and as Julian looked at her he was stunned by the transformation. She wore a long white robe which was completely transparent, it had a deep plunging neck line and the sides were slit up to above her waist, and as she walked slowly towards him it was quite clear that beneath the robe she was completely naked. She looked truly magnificent as her long blond hair flowed in the light afternoon breeze and as she approached him she smiled.

"Welcome to our little Garden of Pleasure."

Julian's penis was throbbing with excitement has he took in the beautiful figure in front of him, her transparent gown making her appear even more sensuous and erotic than if she had been naked. She reached out and stroked her hand gently over his smooth hairless chest and slowly down of his stomach and eventually taking a firm grip of his penis she looked him straight in the eyes.

"Do you want to cum?" she whispered sexily.

He nodded silently and she slowly started to stroke his hard shaft, then as she felt him tense, his penis gave a twitch and she released her grip.

"Well you'll have to wait," she said teasing him, he moaned with disappointment but his penis continued to throb with excitement.

"Right we'd better get you ready for the fun," she said.

She reached down and started to slip the cock ring off, which wasn't so easy with his penis still erect. She dropped the cock ring and lead in the grass and as she walked behind him she took a key from around her neck and unlocked the hand cuffs letting Julian's arms drop by his side. The relief of being released from his constraints felt so good and he strangely felt even more naked, but it was to be short lived.

"Lift your arms up," she said

As he did so he felt clasps being snapped around his wrists, he was now secured by 2 of the 8 ropes hanging from the 'Gallows', Maisy looked at him with satisfaction and then bent down and pushing his feet as far apart as they would go secured them to clasps set in the ground.

"Perfect, you're almost ready," and as she looked down at is penis noticed that he had gone soft.

"Oh dear, we can't have a soft willy now can we," she said feigning concern, "I'll be back in a second."

As she headed off to the pavilion he watched as her robe fluttered in the breeze, her naked buttocks briefly on display.

A minute later she returned with a tumbler of water and a blue pill.

"Take this," she said, "You are going to need it."

He knew what it was and took it without resisting. Maisy walked around him admiringly and as she ran her hand over his parted buttocks she slipped her hand in between his cheeks and grasped his balls giving them a gentle squeeze.

"Are you comfortable?" she asked with a big grin spreading across her face.

"Not bad," replied Julian.

"Good," replied Maisy, "You won't be soon my lad," she said quietly to herself.

Julian thought he saw something moving in the woodland close to the edge of the opening, Maisy had gone back into the pavilion and for the past 5 minutes he had been left on his own wondering what was about to happen. He saw another movement and this time heard a rustling noise too, Maisy came out from the pavilion and as she emerged a small group of people appeared from the woods and moved across the grass towards him.

He wasn't sure how many there were as some of them were behind him, but what he did see was 5 women and 2 young men, all dressed in the same kind of robe as Maisy. As they approached, Maisy walked over to him and reaching down to his penis gently took hold and lightly rubbed her hand over the tip and along the shaft. Very soon the Viagra took effect and he had an uncontrollable erection much to the admiration of his audience, and for the final touch Maisy gently slid back his foreskin to complete his total exposure. From behind him 2 other women appeared, both dressed the same as the others and joined the main group as they assembled in front of him. Julian was excited and his penis throbbed visibly as the group formed a circle around him, but what struck him as odd was the presence of the 2 young men, both also dressed in transparent robes which revealed their fully erect penises.

The 2 men broke away from the circle and walked over to Julian, both in their late 20's he guessed, very handsome, tall and blond haired. In fact as he looked around him everyone was tall and blond. As the men approached him one of them moved behind him whilst the other positioned himself very close in front of Julian and knelt down in the grass, his face only inches away from Julian's erect penis. Julian sensed what was about to happen and he tried to squirm but his constraints had been tightened by Maisy who stood close by his side, he now knew why they called it the 'Gallows'.

Julian looked down and watched helplessly as the young man in front of him gently took a firm grip on his penis and kissed it on the tip, their eyes met for a few seconds just as Julian's penis slipped in between the mans lips. He thought he was going to pass out as he felt the tongue flicking and licking the tip of his penis, he had waited all day to cum, he had been teased and almost brought to the point of orgasm but the last thing he desired was to be sucked off by a man. But it was not Julian who was in control and he soon realised that he could do nothing about it.

As the lips and tongue worked their magic on his penis he felt a pair of hands take a firm grip on his buttocks and spread them apart exposing him more than ever before. The hands held his buttocks wide apart, the feeling wasn't unpleasant but he felt something rubbing against his innermost places and realized it was a penis. He tried to clasp his buttock shut but to no avail, a finger was penetrating him now as if to prepare for the penis to follow. He looked pleadingly at his audience but the women were enjoying the show, so much so that most of them were already fingering and playing with themselves as they watched.

He could feel the penis between his buttocks nudging against his entrance and then suddenly he felt a surge of pain as with one almighty thrust his anal virginity was lost. As the man behind thrust his penis deep inside, his own penis was pushed deeper into the other's throat and very soon Julian lost all control of what was happening to him as he could feel the onset of orgasm and as he clenched his buttocks he could feel the penis inside him get harder. He couldn't hold back any longer as he felt his cum spurting into the young man's mouth and as he looked down he saw his thick white semen spilling out from between the lips of his perpetrator. At the same time as he orgasmed he could feel his anus gripping the other mans penis and in seconds he felt a throbbing sensation followed by a pulsating hotness as the young man behind him ejaculated his hot cum inside Julian.

The two young men didn't move for what seemed like an eternity, the one in front of him had been masturbating as he sucked on Julian's penis and his semen was now running down Julian's leg just as his own semen was now running down the young man's face and neck. The penis inside his ass had softened now and as Julian squeezed his anus it slipped out of him. As he hung helpless in his constraints Maisy reached across and squeezed his penis, it was still hard, even after cumming the Viagra wouldn't let it soften and as she stroked it gently he was almost ready again for more.

The 2 young men were now standing naked either side of him, Maisy had removed their robes and was now harnessing them into the gallows.

One of the women from the group stepped forward, until a few seconds ago she had been masturbating as she watched Julian getting fucked, now she wanted some of him too. She stood in front of him and smiled, she was beautiful, tall and blond just like all the others and as she reached out for his penis he watched as she licked her lips in anticipation. She took hold of his penis and gently caressed it between her fingers, squeezing the tip and pulling the foreskin back as she manipulated it. With her other hand she caressed his balls, gently at first but as she sensed him tensing with pleasure she gripped them firmly squeezing them between her fingers as if trying to force his semen out.

Without saying a word she slipped off her robe and turned around presenting her small firm buttocks to his gaze. She moved backwards until his penis was pushed hard against her then as she bent over she parted her buttocks and pulled his penis towards her open pussy, the lips still wet from her playing. His penis slipped inside her very easily, she was so wet that her juices were already flowing down her thighs and as he entered her he felt her muscles grip him pulling him in deeper. As tried to penetrate deeper inside her he started to swing in his constraints, Maisy saw this and quickly released the clasps around his wrists, he dropped his arms and grasping his partner by the waist and pushed hard and deep inside her, she screamed as he penetrated and he felt her start to tremble and shudder as orgasm took a hold. She must have been very close when he first entered her as the simple act of penetration was enough to tip her over the edge, and then without any warning she pulled away and his penis slipped out of her, he looked up and realized that each woman was waiting for their turn.

They had all been masturbating as Julian had firstly been abused and then afterwards as they each took him inside their open wet pussies; orgasm wasn't far away and a few hard deep thrusts was as much as most of them could take to bring them to full pleasure. But Julian had not yet cum, at least not with a woman and he yearned to shoot his load as they watched.

Maisy was the only one left who he hadn't fucked, the others had grouped around him again and he stood looking at them, his penis still erect and wet with their love juices, he could smell their sex all around him. He took hold of his penis and slowly started to masturbate as he so wanted them to watch him cum, but just as he had started stroking a hand grabbed his arm and stopped him, it was Maisy.

"I didn't say you could do that," she said sternly, "We haven't finished with you."

Julian looked at her questioningly, "But what next," he asked.

Then without saying a word Maisy grab both his arms behind him and pulled him backwards onto the grass, as he lay there fully stretched out she snapped another set of clasps on his wrists which were very conveniently positioned nearby. It occurred to him that the layout of the 'Gallows' had been very carefully planned.

He lay back completely spread-eagled with his penis laying erect on his stomach as Maisy slipped off her robe and stood over him legs apart. He looked up at her pussy lips glistening moist in the afternoon sun with her erect clitoris peeping out between them. She had a firm athletic body and he got the feeling he was in for the ride of his life as she looked down at him with a wicked smile on her lips. The two young men either side of him were still strung up in their constraints and from where he lay he could only see the backs of their naked bodies as they both twisted round to watch his fate with Maisy.

Maisy knelt down with her knees either side of his hips and took hold of his penis, positioning it gently between her pussy lips at the open entrance of her vagina. He slipped in easily and she gasped as she took his full length inside her, pushing down hard on his pubic bone. She sat there with him deep inside her moving gently as her clitoris rubbed against him, he could feel her wetness on his skin and as she writhed against him he felt the juices start to flow down his shaft and over his balls. Maisy was in full control and he could feel her muscles gripping him tightly now as his full length was engorged deep inside her.

Nudels
Nudels
89 Followers