An Indian Couple Fuck Me

Story Info
Threesome with bi Indians.
1.1k words
4
36.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Labial
Labial
58 Followers

So sex is supposed to be the ultimate expression of love, right? Or is it just the ultimate expression of lust? I don't really care. Really. Sex is what you make of it. It could be love. Then again, it could just be hard-cock-in-wet-pussy fucking and cum shooting. Whatever. But whatever it is, I really like it. And I really like it in three-and moresomes with lots of moaning and groaning and wet pussies and hard cocks.

When I lived in Hong Kong, before my stewardess girlfriend Erika moved in, I had plenty of three and foursomes. One of the more interesting ones was with an Indian couple, Sunil and Deena. Sunil was a middle-aged businessguy and his wife was also around her late thirties. We met at my place, had a few glasses of wine while looking out at Hong Kong Harbour, and slowly Sunil started rubbing his wife's tits in front of me. She lazily reached down to his crotch and gave his cock a feel through his jeans. Standing in front of me, they fondled each other as if I wasn't even there. They took a seat on my couch and Deena unzipped Sunil's pants, pulling his cock out to suck on it. I hadn't seen an Indian guy's cock before and I barely saw one then as Deena took it in her mouth and started fisting and sucking on it. Sunil looked at me and smiled as I eased my shorts down and pulled my cock out to jerk off while watching them.

Her eyes softly closed as she sucked him off and he moaned as she did so. He motioned for me to come closer and I did, my cock inches from their faces. Then he started sucking me off while Deena worked on him. I had been sucked off by guys before- it's not a big deal to me- but he was really working my cock, giving it long, slow, wet slurps and fisting it like she was doing to him. I love having my cock sucked and he was worked on it just as well as my sexy pussy stewardess girlfriend Erika did. And he was an Indian guy! Watching Deena take his brown and pink cock down her throat while he sucked me made me so fucking hot, I wanted to shoot my cum down his throat. I don't get the feeling he would have minded.

But Sunil took my cock out of his mouth with a wet slurping noise and took off Deena's flowered skirt and pink thong to reveal a shaved wet pussy with lips that were already nicely spreading open. I'd found Indian women to be really hairy in the past but Deena's cunt was smooth and slick and looked good enough to eat. Sunil took her by the hips and sat her down on his cock, it sinking right into her as she moaned with the effort. And there they were, fucking right in front of me, both of them facing me as I beat my cock in front of them. She was straining, her leg muscles tensing as she sank down on his cock over and over.

She moaned "Give me your cock. Give it to me!" So I fed her my 7 1/2 inches of cut and shaved meat. She cupped my balls with one hand and worked my shaft with the other while still managing to ride Sunil's erection. Then she held my cock as Sunil leaned forward to share it with her.

So there we were, the two of them fucking, his cock pushing into her stomach while they took turns holding my cock so each other could suck it. Sunil gobbled my cock just as hard as his wife did but he still managed to keep his dick pumping in and out of her pussy. Feeling my cum building, I stepped back, sat down and watched them fuck. She slowly rotated her hips around his cock while he grabbed her tits from behind. She was looking right at me saying things like "Oh fuck, he's in my pussy. He's fucking my pussy. Oh fuck. I love this cock. Fuck, my pussy's so wet".

And it was. I could see how wet her cunt was, leaking juice all over my couch as they fucked for me. Her tits bounced up and down as her cunt lips spread open for him again and again. His hard brown Indian cock was stretching that pink pussy open with every thrust and her nipples were standing straight out, begging to to licked and bitten. Which is what I did. Leaning over to lick her nipples put my cock straight in front of Sunil's face and he grabbed it and sucked it down, fucking Deena's pussy hard even as he did so.

Deena turned to watch her husband sucking my cock and furiously rubbed her clit, beginning a low soft moan to let us know she was about to cum. I was nearly there too as I pulled my cock out of her husband's mouth and put it in hers. She sucked on it hard, as if trying to pull the cum out of me. Sunil worked her nipples, pulling them as hard as he could without hurting her. All three of us were moaning and groaning, our orgasms only seconds away.

I pulled out of Deena's mouth and took in the scene in front of me. Her cunt lips were stretched open as she bounced on his cock. His hands played over her tits, squeezing them and pulling on those hard brown nipples. Her pussy leaked juice on my couch and my cock was straining to cum. Very quickly, Sunil shouted that he was going to cum and I sped up the stroking on my cock, putting it right in his wife's face. As he tensed up and shot off in his wife's pink pussy, I shot my own load, right into her face, partially in her mouth. This put her over the edge and she came in a fucking crashing wave, her body shaking around his cock as she took four of my cumshots on her face.

Deena turned to Sunil, her face covered with my semen, and Sunil began licking it off, his cock still inside her smooth Indian cunt but with his cum starting to leak out from her.

Soon, his cock slipped out and the cum followed it. I reached down to scoop some of his thick cum out and held my fingers up to her face. I wasn't going to eat her husband's cum, but I'm pretty sure she'd done it in the past so I fed it into her horny mouth on my fingertips and she gobbled it down.

Labial
Labial
58 Followers