An Indian Marriage Ch. 04

Story Info
An innocent Indian girl's journey into sexual awakening.
4.6k words
4.39
67.5k
27

Part 4 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She cooked a good meal then ate chatting about different things. Halfway through he bought out the conversation of the shopping.

"Should we go shopping again today?"

She did not know how to respond. He sensed that.

"Don't worry, I will be easy on you. We do need to get you clothes."

Then he had an idea.

"How about I go get some stuff for you and you stay home?"

That did seem like a simple choice and so she agreed.

"OK, I will be gone for few hours then. I also need to go meet a friend. While I am gone, let me give you something to learn."

He got up and picked his laptop.

"This is part of your sex education. There are two videos of giving blowjobs and another one on how to dance for your partner. Watch them and maybe someday you will learn how to do it well."

With that he left to get dressed and was away in a flash. Meeta sat there with the laptop in front of her. She was embarrassed to look at these videos. She started with one with the blowjob one. It was similar to the one she had watched before. This time though the girl was fully dressed and it was in an office setting. The man was giving her instructions and she was following his lead. He made her lick his penis for a long time before he told her to start sucking. Then he made her lick his balls. His penis was sloppy wet and it slid out of her mouth easily. It was also quite bigger than Dinesh's but she managed to get it inside her mouth. He then grabbed her by her hair and started pushing her into his cock. That did not feel pleasant to Meeta but the girl in the video did not seem to mind. Meeta watched in awe as the man came in spurts and sprayed his cum all over her face and clothes.

Did Dinesh expect that from her? That felt dirty, very dirty. The man did groan in pleasure and so he did enjoy that. The second video was another blowjob but it was in a park. The couple had picked a secluded bench and the man was taking the video as the girl sucked on his dick. She was afraid of being caught but the man encouraged her and she complied. This video was short and it was not very clear. Within few minutes the man came and the girl swallowed his cum. She then went on to lick his dick more and gave him a big smile. The video ended with a remark from the man that it was the best blowjob he had ever had.

Meeta decided to take a break from the watching and made herself a cup of coffee. Her thoughts wandered into what Dinesh was buying for her. She was sure it wouldn't be something she would have bought herself and so she will have to get used to it. She went through mixed emotions again. At a level she felt that Dinesh was dictating to her what to wear but at the same time he was taking the pains to buy stuff for her.

She decided to go back to the video watching. Her mind wandered to the clip in which the girl got cum all over our face and she shuddered at the thought of that. The next video started with a man sitting on the couch and music playing in the background. A girl walked in a short skirt and small top that barely covered her breasts. She started dancing to the music swaying her hips. Meeta had seen some provocative dances in some of the Bollywood movies which she thought were vulgar. The girl in the video however did not mind and she seemed to be quite skilled at that.

The girl then undid her blouse to reveal her firm breasts. Her breasts were nice and round and Meeta thought about her breasts. She felt hers were similar to hers in size. The girl then jiggled her breasts provocatively near the man's face and rubbed them against it. The man gave her breasts a kiss and she continued. Soon she removed her skirt and revealed the tiniest underwear Meeta had ever seen. It did not cover her ass at all and barely covered her pubic area. "Is that even an underwear?" thought Meeta. The video now focused on her ass and she jiggled them expertly in front of her man. He playfully slapped them as she moved closer to him. She gyrated her shapely ass and started grinding them against his lap. It was clear she was playing with his penis with her ass. The girl continued her dances for few more minutes and then the music stopped. She picked up her skirt and blouse and just walked out of the room. Meeta 's first thoughts were that it was a bit abrupt. For some reason she expected the girl to remove the man's pants and pleasure him. The previous two videos had influenced her. Then her thoughts moved on to whether she could do the same for Dinesh. She knew how to dance. It was more of the classical stuff but dancing was not as alien to her as sucking cock. She replayed the whole video trying to memorize the sequence.

It was almost 4 hours since Dinesh had left. Meeta had spent some time with the videos but then switched on to general surfing of the Internet. She checked her email and looked at few other sites. She did not spend much time on the Internet in India but that was because her parents never allowed her too much time. Then the doorbell rang. In walked Dinesh with several bags.

"Wow, that took lot of effort. Hope you like it?" He placed the bags down and walked to the kitchen and grabbed himself a beer.

"Want beer?"

"No."

"Did you get bored?"

"No."

"Did you watch the videos?"

"Yes."

"Did you learn something?" He smiled.

"Yes." She replied shyly.

"Good. Maybe we can test you later. Do you want to try the dresses?"

"Yes, sure", she replied.

"Here try this bag first." He handed her a bag.

She started to move towards the bedroom.

"Where are you going? Change here."

She was wearing a salwar and started removing that. She had lost some of her reservations on being naked in front of him but it was still not coming naturally to her. She undressed to her bra and panties and opened the bag. This had several long skirts and some tops. She tried them all one by one. They voted on which ones they liked. The second bag had some jeans and more tops and they repeated the exercise.

Dinesh was enjoying this and it felt like Meeta was as well. The third bag had the small skirts. There were only 2 of them. She disrobed again and got into one of them. They were very small. These were the ones she did not like in the mall. The ones that eventually resulted in their first fight and her spanking.

"Turn around", he asked.

She did posing nicely for him.

"Not bad. Your legs look nice in them. Don't worry I won't make you wear these outside till you are comfortable. For now we will use them at home. Try the other one"

She did. The other one was a big tighter around her bum and she did not feel as naked in them. The first one was quite loose and she felt they would fly up anytime.

"Let's keep both", he interjected.

They moved to the next bag. This had just one dress. It had a nice feel but like the skirt it only barely covered her ass. Dinesh thought she looked hot in that. He moved closer to her and wrapped his hands around her and gave her a kiss.

"You look special in this. Better than what I had pictured."

She smiled a bit and tried to stretch the dress a bit more down her thighs.

"Turn around"

She did giving him a good view of her backside.

"I can see your panties through these. They are big and thick. I have something to fix that. Remove your panties."

She looked at him and then worked her panties down her legs and stepped out.

"Maybe this is a no-panties dress", he remarked.

The thought of that gave her a shiver. Already a short dress there was no way she would go without panties.

"I don't feel comfortable without them."

"Don't worry. I was just joking."

He rummaged into the last bag and tossed her one. It was silky and thin. She wore it and it felt weird against her skin. She lowered the dress down and he inspected her.

"Looks better. Do you like them?"

"They are ok. I am not used to silky ones."

"They are special occasion ones. So don't worry."

He tossed her another one. This was cotton but similar. She liked them much more.

"I have a few more of those and they could be your daily ones."

He then rummaged again in the bag and took out another one.

"This one is real special."

It was the tiniest underwear she had seen. She removed her cotton ones and got into one of them. It immediately reminded her of the video in which the girl danced. She was wearing similar ones.

"It's called a thong. Lower the dress."

The thong slid into her ass cracks and she felt exposed. She lowered her dress.

"This looks perfect. Good dressing session. I am tired of admiring you." He joked.

She was tired of dressing up. She started removing her dress. Then as she was about to remove the thong and replace them with her regular panties, he interjected.

"Keep the thong on for now. You can wear a bra but nothing else." He knew she did not like the thong and so wanted her to get used to it a bit. Plus it pleased him to make her parade herself in it.

She obliged reluctantly. The thong was worse thing. It was worse then no panties because it constantly reminded her of her barely covered ass every time she took a step.

The whole show had made him horny again. While their sexual escapades had crossed several items which normal couples would not dare off, they still did not have their first intercourse. He had intentionally delayed this. He wanted to explore other things first. He also was afraid that as she was a virgin that sex immediately might make her hate it. While she did not like the blowjobs and the spanking, it was more bearable and he knew she would handle that. He was not sure if tonight was the night. He decided it was not. He wanted it to be more special and maybe do it when she was aroused as well. He got up and got himself another beer. She was seated on the couch and he sat next to her and grabbed her by her hips and puller her closer.

"Which dress did you not like? Be honest"

"The small skirts, the black dress which was small as well and the thong." She answered honestly. He knew those would be the ones.

"OK. I won't make you wear them till you are used too. I might make you wear them if you disobey me though", he warned.

"You can change the thong now if you want but wear the new panties I bought."

She almost leapt at the suggestion and within seconds discarded the thong and switched to her panties. She must really hate them, he thought.

"I'm going for a run on the treadmill. Do you want to join?"

"No", she replied. She did not like to exercise. It was not something she was used too.

"You can get dressed in pants if you do that. You need not run in your underwear." He felt he needed to give her some incentives.

Her mind wandered but she could not get to a decision quick enough.

"Get up and get some clothes and come to the room. You need some exercise." He had made the decision for her.

"Don't take too long." He walked away with that threating note.

She changed into the pants he had bought and a t-shirt. She then dragged herself to the room. He was already running a sweat. She got on the treadmill next to his and started it. She labored it for some time as she watched him work out.

He slowed down his pace and told her to increase hers.

"Looks like we have an exercise hater here. Trust me, if you don't work out you will put on weight here. Unlike India there is not much physical activity for you. And I want you to stay fit."

She was panting at the increased pace and her legs were tiring.

"We can stop at 15 minutes today but we need to get you to 30 soon."

15 minutes felt like a long time. It was only 5 minutes since she had started running. She pushed herself a bit but around the 10 minute mark gave up and pressed the halt button.

"Not good", he remarked. "In one month's time, I want you to run 30 minutes non-stop. Let's put that as a goal. If you don't some part of your body is going feel my hands."

He placed his hands on her buttocks and her ass tingled at the threat of spanking.

"Is that understood?" He asked.

"Yes, I will try my best", she replied.

"Ok, we will see in one month's time. I am going to run more but if you want take a break and get some water."

She gladly took the break. He ran for almost an hour and then showered. When he go back, she was dressed in her salwar and watching TV.

"How do I get the Indian channels here?" She asked.

He showed how to work the different remotes. They settled on a Hindi movie. Being from southern India she was not fluent in Hindi but she liked Hindi movies a lot. She also was not allowed to watch too many of them as she grew up. Now that she was away from her parents, she knew she could have her fill.

They watched the movie till it ended.

"I am getting hungry", remarked Dinesh. "Should I cook or will you?"

She liked the fact that he offered to cook. But he mother had drilled it into her head that her job was to make sure he was well fed.

"I will cook."

She got up and went into the kitchen. Dinesh flipped some channels and wondered what to do next. The day was bit emotionally draining for her with the dressing up and the spanking before that. He did not want to push her any more. He checked the weather outside and it was around 15 deg C. He decided they would just take a walk after dinner. The sexual drama would continue the next day.

The next morning they both woke up at the same time. He leant over her and hugged her. He had his usual morning hard-on. He decided to start the morning well. He guided her hands to his cock.

"See how hard it is. That means it needs your attention. You know what to do."

That woke her up from the sleepy haze. She did know what to do but was not expecting that in the morning. She moved her head to his crotch and took his cock out of his boxers. It had a musky smell and she did not like that but she started licking it. He enjoyed the fact that she straightaway went into the licking part. No hand jobs. The videos he showed her were working. She was becoming quite good at this.

She started licking and sucking feverishly. Part of it was mechanically happening given the recent practice. She was also thinking ahead on what she should do when he eventually came. The thought of swallowing his cum was not a pleasant one. She thought about the video in which the girl's face was sprayed with cum. That was not pleasant either. The last time she just spat it out and he did not seem to mind. She figured that was what she would do.

She pumped him more as she felt him lose his hardness.

"Use your hands as well", he guided her.

She then used both her hands and mouth and within seconds he was hard again. Then he came in spurts. She took him inside her mouth and then ran to the bathroom to spit it out. This little routine amused him. While he wanted her to swallow, he decided he would not force her. She came back from the bathroom.

"Ms. Varkala is getting good at sucking cock." He joked and laughed.

She smiled. Part of her felt good that he was happy.

"Let's get her some coffee."

He got up and pulled his boxers and walked into the kitchen. She brushed her teeth and walked it. He was sitting on the table with coffee. She joined him.

"Here's a tip. Any time you feel like it, you can suck my cock. I mean anytime." He spoke like a man.

"Even now." He rubbed his crotch. His cock was still hard.

She smiled. The message was clearly received.

"Today we are going out. Wear one of the skirts I got. We will explore the city today. You have not seen much of London."

They both showered and dressed. As they were above to leave, he pulled her closer and lifted her skirt.

"Just checking what panties you are wearing."

She was wearing the new ones he had bought.

"Good. No more of your panties. I like them better." She gave her ass a squeeze. She liked the attention. Her body was no longer concerned about nakedness. He was right. Keeping her naked for the first few days did have an impact.

Their first stop was the London eye. Meet was afraid of heights but Dinesh assured her that it was fine. Meeta thought that the view on top was beautiful and she forgot about the height. She also saw two couple kiss passionately inside their booth. Meeta was torn between enjoying the view and looking at people around her. They both invoked her curiosity. She wanted to see how they dressed and how they behaved. She wanted to make sure she did fit into this society. Dinesh held her hands and while he did not talk much he did explain the different things around them. They did the usual tourist stuff; the palace, Trafalgar Square etc.

While they were inside London Bridge, Dinesh moved his hands on her waist and slowly down her ass, squeezing it. There was no one around them but Meeta was scared someone would see them. Dinesh took more opportunities to play with her but it was mostly when they were alone. They ended the London tour by eating at a posh Indian restaurant, which Meeta liked.

As they entered the house, Dinesh pulled her closer and kissed her passionately. She returned the favor, although a bit clumsily.

"You looked good today and I liked spending the day with you," Dinesh remarked.

"I liked it as well," she replied.

He nibbled around her neck and ear. It tickled and she giggled. And slowly he fumbled around her skirt looking for the zipper and hook. He removed it and the skirt dropped on the floor. Meeta was not sure what to do here and so she let him drive it. He then picked her up and carried her to the bed. He gently threw her on the bed and removed his shoes pants and boxers. Meeta stared at his penis. It was fully erect. She was half expecting him to ask her to suck it. But he moved on the bed and kissed her again. He then put his hands inside her panties and found her pussy. She shuddered a bit and felt her ears getting hot. Dinesh fingered her for some time and this got her wet. Dinesh felt it but he thought it was not wet enough. He stumbled in table's drawers and pulled out a tube. He poured generously on her pussy and massaged it. This made her even hot. Dinesh them pulled her panties down and removed it.

"I'm going to enter you. I will be gentle. If this hurts, let me know immediately."

He put the tip on her pussy and rubbed it and slowly entered her. She closed her eyes. It felt strange but good. He was fully in and slowly pumped her. He was careful not to hurt her, as it was her first experience of this kind. He slowly increased the tempo and she started to groan.

"It's ok to scream. There is no one else here to hear you."

"Ohhhh". She groaned. She did want to let herself go.

Her groans became moans of pleasure and he worked on her. He was enjoying as well and the power of deflowering her excited him more. Then she came, much faster than he thought.

She screamed as she came. "Ohh my god...Ohh..."

He removed his penis out but kept rubbing her clit with it. Her moans went down but she kept her eyes closed. She was embarrassed by her reaction to this. During her wedding she had dreaded this act because she was not sure what would happen. She was also secretly happy that Dinesh did not want sex immediately. But this experience was beyond her wildest imagination. She knew she had to open her eyes but was not sure how to face him. Before that could happen, he leant on her and kissed her on the eyes, lips and necks.

"Looks like my girl had a good first one."

"Yes", she said opening her eyes. She smiled.

The both lay on the bed for a minute. She was not sure what to do next. He sensed that. He was still horny and was considering a repeat but decided that it was too much for the first fuck. He let her settle from the experience. She surprised him by speaking first.

"That was good. I was afraid of this as it was my first."

"Did you ever fantasize about this?"

"What do you mean?"

12