An Ingenue Returns Ch. 02

Story Info
Blindfolded & trussed, she discovers real pain.
1.8k words
4.09
27k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/06/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sweet_P
Sweet_P
41 Followers

The interior of the car was warmer than it had been on the street. It helped to calm my nerves, but only slightly. Still blindfolded, I was unable to tell if he and I were alone in the car but I guessed that we were. As I turned to him on my right, I felt his body leave the seat next to me. I heard him sit again – on the other side of the car, I assumed. Surely this meant we were facing each other.

"Open your legs," he said to me without any further adieu. I complied with his command, parting my knees, allowing what I was sure was a full glimpse of my inner thighs and my freshly shaved pussy within the crotchless leotard.

"More," he said, and slowly I shifted my stilettoed feet further apart, imagining how much I must look like a complete slut from where he sat. I began to feel incredibly vulnerable, yet more than a little aroused.

"More," he said again. I hesitated for a split second and felt the tip of a crop against the inside of my right knee. It pushed gently but insistently at my knee, and I began to move my leg outwards until the light pressure ceased. Then the crop returned to my left knee and began pushing again. I moved my leg outwards again until the pushing stopped.

As I sat there in the limousine, my legs spread hopelessly wide open, denying me any sense of modesty, I felt my pussy lips gently slide apart and realised that the soft pink folds within must now be completely on display. Indeed, I felt the air around my ass, and knew that I could hide nothing from him now. I felt embarrassed, and yet delighted at my brazen display, and became aware that I was increasingly turned on at the idea that he might be pleased by the way I looked.

It was then that I felt something cold and inorganic poking at my clit. Yet I had no sense of anyone being near me – I guessed that my master was conducting a thorough inspection of his goods with the handle of the crop. He circled the plastic tip around my clit, then ran it down the left side of the left outer lips to my ass, then up the right lip. He then moved it to where my love hole lay open and on display. I felt a drop of moisture poised there, ready to run down to my ass and onto the car seat. I wanted to snap my legs shut and hide just how excited his inspection made me feel, but I resisted the temptation, knowing that the slightest movement would incur his wrath and bring certain painful retribution. I flexed my hands beside me on the seat and drew in a jagged breath of air.

That is when I felt him rub the handle tip in my own juices and thrust it deep into my snatch. I gasped at the sudden invasion, then let out a soft moan when he dragged the handle out and plunged it in again. It was more the idea of being penetrated with a foreign object that left me breathless – but I knew this was nothing compared to the pounding I desperately hoped to receive from my master and his hot hard cock later in the evening.

Right then he withdrew the crop handle and I let out a sigh. Imagine my surprise when he let it drift down to my puckered little ass and drove it past the tight exterior muscles and deep within. I couldn't help but cry out – slight though the intrusion was, it was none the less unexpected and not something I was used to.

"Ah," he said from his seat opposite me. "Not everything will be as simple as you expect tonight," he said jabbing me relentlessly with the crop handle until I began to see white behind the blindfold. Just when I thought I could no longer control my posture on the seat, he withdrew the handle again, and let out a soft laugh.

"Close your legs now," he said. "Our journey is nearly complete." I shifted my feet back together and felt the muscles on the insides on my thighs yawing with pain at being unexpectedly released from their extreme extension. The car pulled up and I heard the door being opened. My master swung from the other side of the car back to my side.

"Do exactly as I say, and you will do fine," he said to me. I felt the tension on the leash tighten again as he stepped from the car. He tugged once on the leash indicating for me to follow him. I slid across the seat and leaned forward. I felt him place his hand on my head, giving me the confidence to step out of the car and with his guidance and stand upright.

The air was chill again, causing my nipples to harden under the skimpy outfit I was wearing. I could hear voices around us speaking in hushed tones. Immediately my feeling of self-consciousness returned – so much of my most private bare flesh was on display and I could only feel ashamed about that. Colour rose in my cheeks as I imagines who might be able to see me and what they must think of me, being lead on a leash like I was.

"Show me your wrists," my master said in a low, controlled tone. I brought them together in front of me and blindly offered them to him. I heard a metallic click and felt the weight of something added to my outfit. I moved to drop my hands back to my sides and realised they were now bound together by a lock fastened to my wrists bands.

"Follow my lead," he said to me in that same low tone. I felt him in step forward immediately, and fell into step behind him.

The air changed as we passed through a door and my ears were accosted by loud music and the sound of a crowd attempting to talk over or around it. I felt bodies around me, and I was afraid, but no one touched me, and I was surprised by that. I wondered what kind of place we had entered. I continued to follow my master's lead. He went no further than another twenty paces then stopped, turned and unclipped the leash from my choker. Suddenly I felt very unsure, lost and afraid. Without that lifeline to my master's hand, I had no idea where I was. One false step in either direction and I could fall, totally disorienting myself and rendering myself hopelessly lost within the darkness.

Just as the nausea began to build in my stomach, I felt him take my bound hands and pull me gently forwards. He put his arms around me and drew me into a tight embrace.

"Trust me little kitty-kat," he said right next to my ear. "You are safe in my hands." And with that, my fears disappeared. He released me, stepped aside and pushed me forward. I felt my knees connect with hard wood. "Raise your arms," he said, and I did as he asked. He took my wrists and fastened them to a board way above my head. "Spread your legs," he said, and I stepped my feet wide apart. He wrapped a leather strap around my right ankle first, buckling it in place, then did the same with my left ankle. He ran his hand up the full length of my leg then around to the inside of my thigh. I felt him place the flat of his hand against the crotchless gusset of the leotard. He slipped two fingers inside my dripping wet pussy and drove them deep inside my already hot and welcoming cunt.

"Oh!" I moaned, and he with drew them immediately, gripping the elastic either side of my pussy flaps and pulling it downwards. I heard a cutting sound and the tension in the leotard around my ass was released. He peeled the leotard upwards exposing my peachy little cheeks. He ran his right hand over one cheek, grabbing its fullness and squeezing it hard, then released it and did the same to the other. Then he was gone.

I must have had two, maybe three seconds to ponder what would befall me next when I felt the stinging lash of a whip against my delicate cheeks. I shouted with pain and contemplated what had just connected with my flesh – not one leather tail, but many. A cat-of-nine tails! Just as the realisation of what I was being beaten with came to me, my master started his punishment in earnest. The cat-of-nine lashed at my defenseless little buttocks again and again, scorching the skin there, setting it aflame with red welts. At first I cried out at every lick of the lash – the pain was excruciating. The sound of the music and the crowd began to fade into the distance as I began to lose myself in waves of agony, rising and rising with every relentless strike of my master's last. Again and again he applied the cat-o-nine, the burning in my buttocks turning from red hot to an almost white cold.

I began to whimper in earnest, tears soaking my blindfold as the ordeal continued. I felt my knees go weak, placing undue strain on my arms which were by then consumed with pins and needles and were almost bereft of any feeling. Yet I could hold myself up no longer. I slumped against my bindings and just as suddenly as it had began, the lashings ceased. But I could not stop myself from crying, albeit silently. I was utterly shocked at the beating my master had given me and I wondered what on earth he would expect of me next.

Then I felt his presence close by me. The restraint on my wrists was released and as I slumped he caught me in his arms and bent to release each of my ankles. My buttocks brushed against his thigh and I yelped at the pain. And even though his arms were gentle and loving, I was stunned by what he said to me next.

"What do you say to your master, slave?" he said in a commanding tone.

"I…," I stuttered. He drew his face close to my ear and whispered harshly through hot breath.

"Don't make me punish you, kitty-kat." Right then I remembered what it was he would want me to say. "What do you say now?" he asked again. I drew a breath.

"Thank you, Master," I said as tears flooded from my eyes again. And to my utter surprise I then said, "Please, can I have some more?"

Sweet_P
Sweet_P
41 Followers