An Inquisitive Babysitter: The Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rose smiled softly, as she looked look over the intricate designs composing the camisole, the bra, the thong, noting the combination of lace and silk. She caught Miranda's eye and softly blushed as she stood, and slowly walked to the bathroom door.

"I'm going to try it on quickly, if you don't mind Miranda?"

"I'd like that Rose, to see how well it fits. Change here, or use my bedroom Rose, if you prefer?"

Rose nodded, momentarily forgetting the possible hint of blackmail as she bounced up the stairs, seeing the full length mirror as she closed Miranda's bedroom door. She laid the items out on Miranda's bed. Rose slowly changed, using the full length mirror as she admired herself in it. She changed into one item, then another, leaving Miranda alone downstairs.

Alone, to the sounds of Rose's feet on the stairs, Miranda gasped at herself, surprised, shocked even that she came out with that suggestion, the possibility of blackmail. She wondered if she had the nerves to follow up that threat. Was the desire of Rose becoming that powerful? Would, could Miranda stoop that low to get Rose. What did Miranda actually want? Waiting for the sound of Rose to return, Miranda sat and waited. Finally Miranda lost her patience and slowly stood and headed over and up the stairs, as if hypnotized and being drawn by some unknown super-natural force.

Having changed into various items of the set, Rose had momentarily forgotten the events of down stairs. She was on a high, having her own set, her own luxurious lingerie, which fitted her like a glove, as she looked, admired herself in the mirror, her breasts, nipples clearly visible through h the sheer lace. As she stood, the adrenalin rush over, Rose's mind returned tothe events, as she felt alive, sexual in the mirror. How did Miranda find out she asked, her soft voice filling the bedroom. How Did Miranda find out? Why did she buy me this set? What does she want from me? Would she have the nerve, guts to tell my parents. Deep in thought, Rose lost sense of time, till the sound of a knock on the door bought her back to the living.

Miranda reached the door, which was slightly ajar, so she gently knocked, which resulted in some minor panic by Rose. She quickly turned to face the door, her hands behind her back.

"Come in."

Slowly Miranda entered, admiring her as she stood before. Rose's hands nervously ran over the material now covering her body.

"It's Lovely Miranda, its fine, Miranda, thank you, it's.... it fits perfectly and is really so lovely," she said, her voice trailing off into a whisper.

"Oh my Rose; you look wonderful." Miranda's eyes glanced over her young form. They slowly settled on her breasts that were partly exposed through the sheer lace of the camisole, her semi hard nipples protruding.

"Do you think it looks alright on me Miranda? I mean really, it may just be, well... umm... too... you know..."

"Too what Rose?" Miranda finally stepped into the room and she walked towards Rose. She felt her heart miss a beat and her breathing become slightly more rapid, breathless.

"Well, maybe it's just too, I don't know, sexy or too much for me?"

"Well Rose. It's not the sort of thing you would perhaps wear to College."

Rose giggled nervously, "Of course not Miranda."

"But well Rose, you have the set; the different items for you to chose at leisure. You can wear the camisole under a sheer top, and go bra less. Or the bra and thong under a jumper, the combinations are only limited by your imagination Rose. This is the type of lingerie that you wear for a lover, or perhaps just as a pick me up to make yourself feel sexy and desirable. Well either way, you have the idea set for; for seducing the man, the man of your dreams perhaps," Miranda smiled, as she met her gaze.

Rose smiled shyly as she looked away from Miranda, focusing on her underwear briefly on the bed, before resting on the floor.

"I'm not sure about that, I mean..." she paused, her eyes met Miranda's, and she looked with more intensity than before. Finally she continued, "Miranda, I'm shy that way around boys. I'm shy that way around myself for that matter. I've hardly kissed a boy, let alone done anything else."

"So why did you go through my lingerie collection Rose? Why did you break my trust and go through my most personal of personal belongings? You can't be that shy if you were able to do that Rose. You've apparently done so on more than one occasion, at least several occasions, if not more!"

Rose looked away again, until Miranda reached out and cupped her cheek, catching her eyes and retaining them. She looked at Miranda briefly before she looked over her head as she considered her reply.

"Well no one was supposed to know about that you know. I had been careful, or so I thought, to put things back in their proper order. It was only for curiosities sake Miranda, nothing more. I've never seen, not in person at least, lingerie such as this, and well... I just wanted to know, how it would look on me, how it would feel to wear." Rose's voice became barely a whisper, as she struggled to find the words she was looking for.

Miranda nodded as her eyes moved and met her gaze. Miranda's hand was still on her cheek, gently caressing her.

As Miranda listened, she looked at Rose. Her mind slipped back to when she was at university, away from home. It was when she really first explored her own sexuality. She could somehow understand and empathize with Rose's predicament.

"Can I ask you something Miranda?"

"Sure Rose, of course you can."

"How is it that your collection came to be? I mean, when was the first time you looked at lingerie? How come it's so extensive, so large?"

Miranda could see there was more that Rose wanted to ask and she waited for it. Rose pondered before she asked Miranda another, more personal, question.

"If Adrian is gone so often, what makes you keep up your collection?"

Miranda smiled, as she sat on the edge of the bed, still reaching up, cupping her cheek. Slowly Rose sat, settling in next to Miranda, as she pondered and thought about her answers to Rose's questions.

"I really started to become aware of its power when I was at university, but I couldn't afford much in the way of quality lingerie back then. Even then, I'd rather buy less but better quality. Besides, cheap nylon lace is really scratchy and itchy. I have built up my collection over the years. Adrian ... well he is also a lover of luxury lingerie and he often buys me the sets for Christmas, my birthday or when he feels like it. When he is not around, I like to wear the sets he buys me. I guess it helps me to keep him close, if that makes sense Rose. In addition, I feel good in it... look good in it... and it makes me feel more confident, more sensual and sexual..."

Rose smiled softly, "So, maybe for some of the same reasons as I had for looking through your collection then?"

Rose paused and pondered her answer again.

"Perhaps so Rose,"

"How many other sets do you have, may I ask?"

"What do you mean Rose?"

"Well..." again Rose paused as her mind tried to decide what she wanted to say. "I sometimes feel myself caught between wanting to feel more sexual, more confident, and wanting to shy away from my own body."

Rose paused for a moment and then carried on. "I guess I thought something like the things you wear would help, or maybe be a good start as you seem well... very collected, but also with a sexual edge. You have a confidence that I admire." As she finished, she laid back onto the bed, her eyes turning to meet my own.

"You are young Rose, just started your journey into discovering your sexuality, it will come."

"I think that, but then I look at some of the gals at school, and well, they seem to have it already. What if I miss it?

"Miss what exactly, Rose?"

"What if I don't ever get that sexual edge, like you have, like the other girls at school have? I thought wearing something like this would help me catch up with them, so to speak."

"I know you're not a virgin... at least I suspect you're not; I have seen you with those boys, those men, Rose."

Rose blushed; her cheeks and ears turned crimson as Miranda watched intently slight sly smile upon her lips.

"Well, I have, ummm..."

"So again Rose, you are not as shy, innocent as you claim are you Rose?" Miranda's voice teasing Rose.

Miranda continued to sit on the edge of the bed, as she faced Rose, watching her, listening intently to her words.

"But being with them does not really make me feel mature or sexual, maybe somewhat confident, but that's usually short lived. I just feel like I'm missing something." As she sighed deeply, she nervously ran her toe along the carpet. Miranda caught the movement from the corner of her eye.

"Like what Rose? What are you missing?"

To be honest, Miranda, I'm not sure; otherwise I'd know what was missing! I guess something like being sexual without having sex, or feeling like you've been used. I see you, in almost everything you do. You always have a calm demeanour, but always with something sexual about you that is hard to describe."

She shrugged her shoulders defiantly. "You just have a way about you I guess, a way that I would like to be myself, maybe, but am tired of waiting for it. I'm tired of waiting to stumble across what it is that you seem to have."

"Well Rose, you are young, you are pretty, and you do have a sexual presence. Honestly, you do," Miranda said as she slowly extended her hand to meet Rose's, clasping her hand gently, their eyes meeting.

"I'm not so sure about that, Miranda."

"Look at you now Rose. Any red blooded male would be attracted to you, lying there so seductively."

Miranda smiled, aware of her own increasing arousal, her nipples pushing tight against her bustier, aware of her breathing becoming light, haphazard, erratic, as she looked, stared, at Rose. Miranda couldn't help but notice Rose's nipples exposed through the lace of her camisole as she lay on her bed.

Slowly, Miranda let go of her hand, their eyes were locked, locked in a trance. Her hand seemed to be controlled by someone else, some other force; as her fingers touched the flesh of Rosie's upper arm, lightly drawing circles, caressing with the tips of her finger nails.

Rose gasped, as did Miranda. Suddenly the events were changing and were about to cross a line. Miranda felt a cold shiver down her spine, but her fingers were drawn irreversibly to Rose, and her breasts that were clearly visible through the black and red lace of the camisole, allowing Miranda to see the nipples, becoming stiffer, the areola surrounding the aching nipples.

Her hand reached for Miranda's as she giggled and moved it away from her breasts, and held it at a distance from her. Miranda smiled, before she let her hand escape Rose's gentle grasp, and returned to her flesh, drawing larger circles above her breasts, each circle pushing the silk away, until the strap was taut, the flesh of her breast further exposed.

Their eyes were locked, Miranda's breathing was erratic. Miranda gasped, biting her own lip, as did Rose, but this time she allowed Miranda's hand to stay on her breast. Slowly, with the camisole being taught, Miranda's hand lightly caressed Rose through the silk, slowly though Miranda's hand moved upwards, till her palm was over her breast, feeling the nipple, the silk against her skin. The two, in silence stared into each other's gaze.

The look of shock was evident on Rose's face. This time she allowed Miranda to continue. She did not move Miranda's hand, rather instead, she let out a soft sigh, as the silk of the camisole tightened against her breasts and she inhaled sharply in response to Miranda's touch. She found herself shocked by Miranda's boldness, but she also felt a desire, a need, for Miranda's touch. This time she did not want Miranda's hand to leave her breast. She craved the intimate contact, the closeness, the erotic feeling it produced. She suddenly realised that maybe Miranda was right, she has that 'look' but had not realised it till now.

Miranda's hand continued to caress softly, and she saw, sensed, her nipple through the lace, and softly teased it. She rolled it gently between her thumb and forefinger; all the while watching Rose for her reactions softly but intently.

Rose's eyes were still locked on Miranda's and she saw a soft shudder, the tell tale sign of a little squirm. But that squirm, Miranda sensed, was not from discomfort, but rather from what could only be from arousal. She felt Rosie's body respond. She felt the warmth fill her own sex. Rose moved her right hand up slowly to meet Miranda's hand that was cupping her breast, and without thinking, pressed her palm more firmly against herself, as if looking to find some comfort, or perhaps just some degree of reassurance from her. Perhaps it was just to assure Miranda, to make it clear that this is what she wanted as well?

As Rose moved and sandwiched Miranda's hand, Miranda just smiled, wondering what would happen next, how far would they go? She realized that this was always a possibility but never really planned. She is my friend, my friends' eldest daughter. Her only real plan was to tell Rose what she had being doing was wrong, and to give Rose her own set, so that Rose would not have to rummage through Miranda's collection again. But, as the plan had developed, Miranda remembered her other feelings, wanting to see Rose in a silk set, possibly nude, possibly to sleep with Rose, that thought sending a shiver down her spine.

Miranda's hand continued to caress Rosie's breast, feeling her flesh respond, the little gasp, barely audible escaping from Rosie's lips. This continued for several minutes, Rosie's response, if that what it was, was to sandwich Miranda's hand, palm to her breast with her left hand, hr right hand reaching up caressing Miranda's upper arm.

Miranda considered whether she should say something, to ask something, but what is there to say, to ask? Rose has indicated her pleasure by her body's responses, her gasps, sighs. Miranda was also aware of how aroused she had become, since she saw Rose at the front door, and now here seductively laying on her bed.

The sound of a deep determined sigh filled the room, before Miranda leant forward, lifting her lips to reach those of Rose, Softly lightly Miranda planted a solitary butterfly kiss on the Lips of Rose, before softly letting her tongue trace the outline of her lips, tasting the lipstick. The tip of her tongue did a couple of circles, before softly suckling on Rosie's lower lip tenderly.

Rose gasped softly, opened her eyes, before closing them again, clutching Miranda's hand tighter to her breast. Miranda kissed Rose again, this time slowly using the tip of her tongue to part, to separate her lips. The kiss deepened, with Rose responding back, their tongue starting to dance the tango, as lips opened, tongues exposed, lips circling, and suckling lips. The kiss finally parted, as both inhaled deeply, the sound of their deep breaths filling the room.

Rose slowly opened her eyes, aware of her breathing tight rapid. Aware of how her body is responding. Softly Rose smiles, releasing her grasp of Miranda's hand, and slowly reaches out or Miranda, lightly touching the silk of her bustier, softly caressing Miranda's breast. She looked slightly scared apprehensive, as she laid there. True, she realised she has never been kissed so softly tenderly before. The guys were brutal, in comparison, as they forced their lips into hers. But Miranda was soft gentle yet as passionate, possibly even more so? She shuddered as she thought her name. Miranda.

Her body reacted as if hit by a shock of electricity; she had been kissed by a woman, a female. In fact she had responded, enjoyed the kissed, the feelings of arousal, feelings hitherto un-experienced with anyone before.

Miranda, as she broke the kiss, looked down at Rose, as she laid there, softly gasping for air, her mind racing ahead, attempting to comprehend the sequence of events. Her intention had never been for this, had it? She was angry with Rose for violating her privacy, but also flattered that Rose would risk all to see her lingerie. She wanted to softly shame, embarrass Rose, before offering her, offering Rose her own set of lingerie. But at no time had she really thought this would happen. Her mind flashed back, to the days when she first courted Adrian, she has not kissed anyone with such passion, lust since those months. Rose had ignited something that had been smouldering inside her for a long time perhaps it was some primal need, the need to feel a woman. Her mind went back further in time, when she had been at university, exploring her sexuality. She would never cast herself as a slut, but she had slept with numerous lovers, male and female, but on the whole they were people she knew or at least had been aware off. She had never gone to a club, a meat market for sex. But those were long ago, when she was young and free. Now she is married, for the most part happy or at least contented, being the "good wife" that society had required of her until now. Suddenly the sequence of events had turned her world upside down.

"Oh god" Rose mumbled, bringing both of them from their own thoughts.

Rose opened her eyes as she smiled, looking up to Miranda.

"I never knew kissing could be so erotic, arousing Miranda."

Miranda smiled, and lent forward, down again, meeting Rose's lips with her own. Softly, she kissed, took her hand from Rose's breast, and cupped her soft cheek, caressing lightly, as again they kissed with a soft sensual kiss. The kiss was soft gentle, as Miranda took the lead, softly parting her lips with her own tongue, biting her lips, hr upper lift, her lower lip, her lips cupping Rose's.

Finally, Miranda pulled away, gasping. Her bending forward had caused her discomfort in her lower back. Standing and stretching, she faced Rose on the bed. Rose smiled, offering Miranda her hand. She took it softly and squeezed "you are so very alluring, seductive in that set Rose." softly smiling.

Her own hands reached for her side, clasping the fasteners of her skirt, easing the skirt past her hips onto the floor, the skirt pooling at her ankles; exposing her matching thong and her caesarean scar. Still somewhat shy of her scar, Miranda moved her hand to partly cover it, as she felt, saw Rose's eyes look her over, and smiled shyly.

"No one has ever made me feel this, this...." Rose words dried up, as she thought, looking for the right descriptive.

"Like What?" Miranda enquired her voice soft gentle soothing.

Rose, thought, her lips went to move several times before she finally spoke.

"Guess I have enjoyed my sexual encounters, not knowing better. But you Miranda seem to provoke something in me, something Ive not felt before, a sense of longing, a sense of desire. I guess the boys just want to go as far as I will allow as quickly as possible."

Miranda nodded, and slowly reached behind her unclasping the eyelets of her bustier. Slowly she worked her way down, before being free, Miranda slid the arm straps down her shoulders, exposing her breasts to Rose, hearing her gasp.

Miranda's breasts are full, being a generous B cup, or even a C cup. Her nipples were prominent, her skin flushed, indications of her arousal. Rose just stared. Feeling confident, Miranda reached for the waistband of the thong, slowly easing it past her hips, thighs, till it joined her skirt at her ankles.

Miranda took a step forward, and knelt at Rose's feet.

"Sit up please Rose."

Slowly Rose sat up, pushing herself from the duvet, placing her hands onto Miranda's bare shoulders, her face showing signs of apprehension.

"You're so pretty Rose." Miranda stated softly, as she caressed her thighs, meeting her gaze. She felt the goose pimples that were covering her flesh, not through being cold, but her apprehension. Softly lightly Miranda sought to relax Rose, as she made those little complements, her eyes barely moving from Rose's gaze. It had the desired effect, as Rose relaxed slowly.