An Insomniac's Tricks

Story Info
How this insomniac gets to sleep...
5.3k words
3.67
9.4k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/21/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the final page finished, she leaned back on her bed allowing the book to close next to her hand. Through the pounding she felt deep in her groin, she thought about her favorite erotic scene in her latest sex-filled novella. Almost without being aware of moving her body, her hand went between her legs and began to rub her pussy. She didn't care if anyone heard her Which is so unlikely, it's sad, she thought. Caesii's mind quickly went back to her own mental sex-craved fanasy. She was an insomniac, and one of the tricks she had to getting to sleep quickly was to day-dream about who she really wanted to sleep with. It all started with an innocent dash for cover....

~~~Shaun~~~

Shaun's arms were around her, protecting her from the rain, and it was all that she could be aware of. They ran awkwardly together up to her door, and when they were on the porch and protected from the torrents of wetness, they were both breathing hard and giggling nervously.

"Wow...That shit came on quickly, didn't it?" Shaun asked as he removed his arm and jacket from her shoulders. All she could think about was how she missed their warmth and comfort.

"Yeah, right. Well, thanks. I had a really great time." Caesii was quite obviously distracted and she couldn't keep the disappointment from showing on her face when Shaun's body was no longer touching hers.

"Damn! I'm not looking forward to driving home all wet like this!" he said suggestively.

Caesii immediately realized what he was saying and picked up on his hint. "Say, you wouldn't like to come in and get all dried off first...would you?" She looked up at him through her eyelashes, and he noticed that her voice had gone quite deep and husky.

"I don't want to inconvenience you."

"It wouldnt' be! No, not at all!" Shaun smiled and his cheeks grew red at her enthusiasm.

"Well, then...if you insist-"

"I do. You must come in and get at the very least dried off and warm!"

"Then I just have to take you up on that offer, don't I? Lead the way, madame!" he said, smiling and giggling again, unabashedly gazing at her beautiful body --which, he could see much more of than usual, since Caesii was soaked to the bone and her clothes were sticking to her-- but, he was very much enjoying the view. He silently wished and hoped that she would catch him staring at her like this, I mean, we have been dating 3 months now, and are official for the social sites we're on, so why shouldn't I? he thought.

Caesii struggled to get the correct key into her front door lock so that they could get out of these wet clothes. What was making it harder for her was that Caesii could feel her boyfriend's eye on her body. The truth was, that she felt exposed like this. I may not be a virgin anymore, she thought, but it doesn't mean that I am 100% comfortable with my body. She sighed, still attempting at the correct key. We have been dating for 3 months now and we're completely official! But, all we ever do is kiss...Maybe I could step it up a little tonight. After all, he decided to drive all the way here just for our date! He doesn't have to be home until Monday, and he could always leave early that morning so we could spend even more time together! she sighed again, but this time in contentment. That would be so fucking perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Her giggle escaped her lips, and drew Shaun's attention up to the door. "So, you got it open?" he asked her gently.

"Ah! Oh! Yeeeessssss!!!" Caesii realized that she had just been standing there like an idiot in front of the door and daydreaming about if she was prepared tonight! "Yeah! Uhh...come on in!" she lead the way again, turning on the lights and stripping off her normal many layers of clothing, and just left them lying on the floor. "You can just strip down here, leaving on whatever's necessary and I'll show you where the shower is...wait you know that...well, just...tell me what you need!" Ever the good hostess, she quickly stepped into the kitchen to make hot drinks. Shaun was still laughing with exuberancy when she came back wearing leggings, a black lace bra, and a white undershirt. His smile disappeared, quickly replaced by a face full of longing, awe, and confusion. "I turned the heat on in the kitchen, and I was standing quite near the coffee maker the entire time, so, I ended up getting hot and just stripped down to this." She giggled, and Shaun thought that the sound was completely angelic. Caesii walked past him at her normal pace and placed the tray holding the coffee, two mugs, as well as the milk, sugar, and a large assortment of flavorings, onto the coffee table. "Come on! Running through rain makes people tired! Come, sit down, have a cup of coffee, watch tv with me! I won't bite!" Unless you ask me to, she added mentally.

Fuck! My...I...I feel so strange...I can barely walk!!! What the..? Shaun stood near the front door, staring at Caesii on the couch. "I...I'll be right back; I need to use your bathroom."

"O...k...a...y...?" Caesii said, getting up from the couch and leading him back to the entrance to it. "Would you like me to bring a fresh pair of boxers for you?" she inquired, thinking that he would really like to get out of his wet underwear.

"Yeah...sure...thanks. Heyy, Caesii, do you still have some of my basketball shorts and pajamas here?" Shaun asked her.

"Hmm...yes, I believe I do. I am pretty sure that none of the shirts are clean and dry though..." he gave her a questioning look here, "Sorry, baby. You know I sleep in your shirts sometimes!" She giggled. Holy Mary, Mother of Jesus! She is so sexy and beautiful, and...and...perfect when she laughs like that!!, went through Shaun's mind. "So, I'll just bring them in and hold them through the door, or what?" her next question brought him back down to reality.

"Oh, uh...well, I thought that I would take a shower..." he looked up at Caesii, expecting to see a confused and wondering look on her face, but all he saw there was an idea, and determination.

"It's okay. Just go into the bedroom and I'll leave the clothes lying there for you. You can use my bathroom since I'm pretty sure that this one doesn't have anything of use in it." She smiled at him again. Jeeeeeezzz, I can't stop smiling at him whenever Shaun is with me!! she thought.

"Uhh..okay...So I'll just meet you in the living room?"

"Sounds good to me! I'll stick our wet clothes in the washer. Are you okay with spending the night? I can wash your clothes, dry them and have them ready for you to wear tomorrow..." If you want to leave so soon, was the ending that ran through both their minds. They had reached the master bathroom, and Caesii followed him inside. "Just as long as you don't break anything or kill yourself, I don't care!" she said, and smiling hopefully at him, leaned against the doorjamb, just watching him.

"Yeah. I don't mind at all. To tell you the truth, I was dreading driving back tonight!" they laughed together, and he loved the sound of it. Shaun walked slowly and carefully up to Caesii, put his arms around her, hugged her for a moment, then moving one hand up behind her neck, and clearly giving her time to pull away if she wanted to, he moved in slowly for a kiss. She quickly closed teh distance between their bodies, kept her arms wrapped around him, and decided to press her body against his. Her breasts were right on his chest, perky, subtle, and quite warm. She kept their kiss going, guiding one of his hands where it hadn't before been: her nipples. He pulled his face back from the kiss, but still close enough to re-initiate it if either wished to quickly. "What... Are you sure you want me to touch you there, baby? I...if you get me turned on, it's going to be quite hard to stop, espicially if both of us are excited and wanting to be--" She quieted his ramblings with a single and passionate kiss. He somehow couldn't keep his fingers from playing with her nipples. When Caesii leaned down and began to kiss his neck [which he loved], he could see just how erect they were, and that sight made him notice the stirrings in him that alerted him of his own erectness. He ended the kiss quickly, feigning exhaustion and needing a shower. Although she was hurt, Caesii turned and left the bathroom to begin her search for the clothes he needed.

Why...why did I just force myself on him like that? Shit! What if he thinks I'm a slut for it! But, it was a kiss, and I swore to myself that I would step it up, so that we could be closer!! Wasn't that exactly part of my plan?! She sighed. His pushing her away definitely wasn't part of the plan. She walked into the guest bedroom which he used when he stayed the night. She grabbed the clothes, then sat down on the bed and let her tears flow. When she could stop, she did, and promised to save her tears for when she was completely alone. Caesii stood up again, checking to be sure that her tears were invisible if not all ready gone. When satisfied, she walked into her bedroom, and stopped outside the bathroom door when she heard a strange sound. She got closer to the door, and struggled to cover and silent a gasp that barely escaped her lips. It was Shaun! He was sitting on the toilet, masturbating! Caesii couldn't belive what she was seeing! Then, she heard what was coming out of his mouth, and even more surprise crept its way into her heart and mind. He was calling her name and moaning with every breath! She quickly felt herself get wet and swiftly soak her panties with her own love-juices. Caesii's hand slipped down between her legs and she rubbed her pussy, while Shaun rubbed his dick. Fuck! Caesii thought. I never had a clue that it was THAT big!!!!!!!!11 Holy shit!!! Her mind wandered from the amazement of the size to her curiosity of how his member would feel inside her. Hearing her name pass his lips once more was all that she could stand by that point. She quickly and silently got up and went to the other side of the bed, digging into her drawer with all her favorite toys in it, placed her back against the bed, pulled out a vibrator and pushed it against her pussy lips.

"Oooohhhhhh...." She whispered, not caring at this point if Shaun heard her or not. "Fuck! Yes that's it, ooooo..." Caesii worked the vibrator going in and out, pumping her tight pussy with it on the highest setting. Fuck! I really wish I had someone to lick my pussy right now, she thought. Caesii sat up and covered herself quickly when she heard the bathroom door being moved, she at first thought it was opening, but it turned out that Shaun was closing it, and got into the shower seconds later. With a sense of disappointment, she turned off the vibrator and put all her toys away. Another time, sweetie. We will finish this fun soon, I promise.

Quickly, so that she could not have time to change her mind, she walked back to the living room, planning on turning the tv on, so she could be choosing a movie to watch while Shaun was in the shower.

Shaun was just stepping into the shower, and he couldn't take his mind from the kiss that he had shared with Caesii. Damn it! I didn't mean to hurt her, but...I...I couldn't risk kissing her, and touching that body, and then ending up getting so hard that I couldn't make it go down before I have to rejoin her on the couch! He put his head in his hands, sitting on the bench in the shower, waiting for the water to warm up. The kiss was replaying in his mind, and he opened his eyes to see his dick, standing to attention. He sighed, then, thinking of his girlfriend's beautiful body, began to rub himself again. He loved how much she smiled whenever she looked at him. Her smile was the most beautiful thing in the world to him; with her straight, white teeth, full luscious lips, and how their darker pink contrasted so radically with her skin tone made his cock pulse in his hand. Shaun decided that with the shower on, she wouldn't be able to hear him, even if she was in her bedroom. So, he began to rub his dick faster, moaning and sighing, and saying Caesii, again and again. She is so beautiful! was the main thought in his mind. With her long black hair, slender and perfectly proportioned body, she was so sensual that it was almost as if she had no knowledge of it. Her breasts were quite large, however; They were a double-D cup, and although Shaun was a boob-man, he didn't allow himself to be distracted by them that often. Her ass was so well-toned, and it was perfectly muscled! He knew that he couldn't help staring at her body sometimes, like when she was walking up to him, and wasn't paying attention completely, he couldn't resist. His eyes were always drawn foremost to her eyes, however. They were green, bright green, almost an unnatural green, but they were filled with knowledge, lust, and love most of the time. Shaun didn't need to try too hard in order to visualize her in his mind. The truth was, Caesii was there much of the time anyways. He felt his balls clench and knew he was close to cumming. He pictured her when she came out of the kitchen, with her nipples showing through her shirt; of the kiss they shared before he got into the shower, when he held them in his hands. He moaned louder, said her name one last time, and shot his semen across the nearly four feet to the other wall in her shower, splattering it all over. Fuck! he thought, It's been a long time since I've cum that hard! Shaun stood, and went back to his shower, allowing his mind to return to Caesii, but keeping it from the thoughts that would turn him on yet again. He thought about how many times he had already masturbated that night alone, and it made him tired. Shaun didn't care though. His thoughts returned to Caesii and how beautiful she was, and how she could probably get any guy that she ever wanted.

Caesii noticed the wet clothes still on the floor, not to mention she still needed to take the clean clothes to Shaun before he got out of the shower. Damn. I really need to take his clothes to him, but I'm not sure how I can face him after I got rejected...went through her mind. She ran her fingers through her damp, long black hair. Caesii gathered the soaked clothes from the floor, taking them to her laundry room, went through the pockets swiftly, removing everything of value, and putting them inside, turned it on. She sighed, knowing she could not put off taking the clothes to him any longer.

She turned her back to the laundry room, closing the door behind her, then going to her bedroom, where she had dropped the clothes. After picking them up, she knocked gently on the door leading to the bathroom. Caesii felt the hardness of her nipples poking through her thin, and now see-through, shirt. She shook her hair back, not caring if he noticed. If he does, okay. I don't care. Maybe...just maybe...it will make him want to kiss me again, and soon. She heard nothing from the other side of the door, but decided to go in anyways, thinking that she would just not look at the shower. After opening it, she took a few steps inside, then turned her back to the shower, and placed the clean boxers and basketball shorts on the side of the sink. She turned back around, just to make sure that he was doing all right with a glance, then to leave. She saw that his back was turned to her also, and he was soaping up. She couldn't see his package, but she also couldn't stop staring at Shaun's muscular body. With his bright red hair, slender build, muscular arms, and gentle demeanor, she knew that he could probably get any girl that he wanted to.

Making up her mind quickly, she stripped down to her underwear, opened the door to the shower quickly, and stepped inside. He turned around in surprise, and covered himself when he saw her in the shower. "Turn around and I'll wash your back." she requested. He did as told, and she reached around in front of him, to take the washcloth, then reached for his bodywash, and soaped it up, completely in silence. She placed one hand on his shoulder, the washcloth in the other, and gently rubbed it all over his back. When she was done, she dropped the cloth onto the floor of the shower, put both her hands on his shoulders, and turned him around, allowing him to rinse off the soap. He was trying to avoid looking directly at her. She took his chin in her hand, pulled it down so that he was forced to look into her eyes, then she closed hers and kissed him. Caesii pushed her body up against his naked one, and wrapped her arms around him in the most passionate kiss that she had ever shared with Shaun. He put his arms around her waist, abandoning the thoughts about how they couldn't do this, not now, it was too fast, he didn't want to scare her...Shaun was once again lost in her beauty as she pulled her mouth away from his, looked into his eyes and stood in his arms.

"Touch me." Caesii whispered.

"What?"

"Touch me, Shaun. Touch my body. Touch my breasts. Please! I need to feel your touch on me!" she came close to screaming. Shaun was confused, but he oblidged. Caesii didn't give him any time to over-think anything; while his hand was hovering over her breasts, she pushed them into his hands. A moan escaped her lips when he touched her. She was cold, and her nipples were rock-hard. She was entirely soaked, and she couldn't tell if the soaking between her legs was from the shower, or Shaun's body, as he kissed and bit her neck, bringing even more moans from her lips. Before she knew it, Shaun was rock-hard also, and he swept her into his arms with an animalistic grunt, opened the shower door with one hand, and carried her into her bedroom, all without ever breaking the kiss they shared.

Shaun lay her on the bed with incredible gentleness and rolled next to her. Caesii sat up, rolled on top of him, and leaned down to kiss him more. He placed one hand on her ass, squeezing it gently, and one on her chest. She straddled him, and he sat up, biting her neck, and allowed his 9 inch cock to touch her pussy through only one layer of clothing, while keeping both hands on her breasts, then he removed his mouth from her neck, looked into her eyes, and reached both hands behind her, to the hook on her bra. Caesii nodded and he undid the only thing keeping him from seeing her breasts for the first time, but didn't remove it quickly. Shaun stood, picking her up, and pressed her back against the wall, keeping her pinned there, but so gently that she could have still been lying on the bed. He kissed everywhere the bra was, just after it was removed. He was kissing and biting her neck, but wouldn't remove it from her nipples, and was holding it to her boobs, leaving them covered. She moaned from the lack off attention to her favorite erogenous zone, and struggled out of his arms, still holding her bra to her chest. He towered over her, and she sat on the edge of the bed, where he got onto his knees in front of her, placing his hands on her lower back, positioning himself between her legs. Caesii removed the last layer of cloth, and the bra dropped to the floor. Shaun suddenly had her tits in his face, and he loved it. He placed his mouth on one of her nipples, and licked, sucked, bit and nibbled on it gently. She moaned and was pinching her other nipple, then she pulled his mouth up to hers. To make up for it, he took a nipple in each hand and pinched them much like she had. She opened her mouth wider, and their tongues wrestled with the other's for a long time, only making the both of them more horny. Shaun soon found out that Caesii was obsessed with biting him, and loved it. He lay her on the bed, crawled up next to her, pulled her into his arms, and played with her breasts. She moved one of his hands down to her pussy. He pulled his hand away, and she stood up, looking at him with such a hurt look on her face, that he was immediately filled with remorse.

"Baby, oh baby, I'm so sorry. I just didn't want to go too far. I know we have something great and I don't want to go too fast and ruin it all." Shaun quickly apologized. He stood, walked over to her, took Caesii into his arms, and held her there. "Whatever you want to do, I'm okay with. I just...I just don't want to push you."

12