An Interesting Awakening

Story Info
Lonely young wife finds she might like it rough.
3.4k words
4.34
54.7k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zerlina
Zerlina
1 Followers

It had been a lovely day full of shopping and movies and a great steak dinner. He had been a complete gentleman, inviting to take her out when her husband was away. To keep her occupied and out of the house instead of moping about like she was usually wont to do. He had gone so far as to buy her some clothes, including some beautiful silk scarves, even though she tried to refuse. She was flattered and enjoyed herself for the first time since her husband had left on his business trip.

The movie theater was dark and the previews were showing when they walked in. Thankfully it wasn't too crowded so they were able to find nice seats. They sat and he moved the armrest in the middle up to give them more room. They began the movie in their own separate chairs, however, as the movie progressed, he got closer and closer. She was grateful at first for his nearness. She was cold and he provided some needed body warmth but as the movie went on and he kept getting closer and closer, at one point putting his hand on her knee. She became a bit uncomfortable. What would her husband say? What would he do?

Probably nothing really, he hadn't done anything to get himself this close to her in a while. Her husband was a nice man, he took care of her as best he knew how, but he wasn't a very physical man. He would rather play video games than bed games. There was even a time once where she had expressed that she was more than ready for him and he told her that he had masturbated that morning and was now no longer in the mood. Yet, she still loved him with all her heart. She figured that this was only the first year of marriage and that it had to get better from here. Her companion's hand slid farther up her thigh and brought her back to the present.

She pushed his hand down her thigh and back into his lap. He sighed and settled in closer to her but kept his hands in his lap. They watched the movie in companionable silence for a while until she noticed movement out of the corner of her eye. He had begun to stroke himself through his pants and she could see the bulge that was beginning to form. She gave a little gasp and looked away, trying to concentrate on the film. It was difficult because the bulge was getting bigger and bigger. He was larger, at first glance, than her husband and that excited her. She shook her head; she wasn't supposed to be excited. She was a married woman. She resolutely turned her eyes back to the movie screen and her companion chuckled. He placed his hand again on her knee and this time, try as she might, she just couldn't find the will to remove it.

The movie had finished and they were driving back to her house. He acted like nothing untoward had happened in the theater and she was grateful. How embarrassing would it be to discuss it in the car, or really, to discuss it at all? She was just glad the evening would be over soon. He made her uncomfortable in a way that she couldn't define. She just wanted to go home to her detachable shower head and her big fluffy bed.

He pulled up to her house and she bid him goodnight. He asked if he could come in and use the bathroom and she hesitantly let him in. There was a way that he was walking, like a wolf circling prey that made her uncomfortable. She remarked to herself that this certainly was a night full of uncomfortable moments. As soon as he left the bathroom though, it would all be over. She had just shut the door and was thinking about her shower head when he struck. He grabbed her by the arms and threw her down on the floor, hard. She looked at him incredulously. This was a friend of a friend, he was supposed to be safe, but as he took off his pants in front of her amazed eyes, she realized that she was anywhere but safe. She tried to scramble up off of the floor but he knelt down and held her there. As she struggled he pushed her skirt up over her waist and removed her panties, ripping them in the process. A stray though entered her mind that those were her favorites, but then all thought was driven out as his hands started to stroke her inside and out. She forgot to struggle. In fact, she forgot to breathe. It felt so good! Was it supposed to feel this way? He wasn't her husband. It wasn't supposed to be this way with anyone but her husband.

He continued to stroke her until she stopped struggling against him and began to struggle with him. "That's a good girl" he murmured approvingly. She was just what he thought she would be. A young little hausfrau who had a world simmering inside of her that her husband didn't or wouldn't even bother to fathom.

As he continued to stroke her, her resistant cries became little pleas for more. What more, she didn't know. Her husband had never touched her like this. As his head dropped between her thighs and she felt the first stroke of his tongue she gasped and began to struggle. Her husband had definitely never done anything like this and she didn't know exactly how to react. Her companion rose up and held her still. When she still struggled, he reached for the scarves that he had bought her earlier.

He tied her hands together and whispered in here ear, "Keep these above your head at all times my dear. Be a good girl and do as I say". She gasped and her eyes widened as she raised her bound hands above her head and nodded. "Good girl", was all he replied before he resumed his work.

As his tongue teased her clit she was amazed at the sensations, some strokes were gentle and others were rough and fast. It was the latter that made her cry out and hold onto the leg of one of the living room chairs, trying so hard to be his good little girl. He sucked her most intimate parts into his mouth as he stuck one finger into her. "Ah" he whispered, "so hot for me my dear. Do you think that you can handle two?"

She nodded, she would agree to anything to make sure that this pleasure never stopped. He inserted a second finger into her and spread her wider. She bucked her hips and he began to use his teeth on her sensitive clit. The pleasure was blinding and building to a point where she didn't know if she could handle it. "Ready for three?" he asked. She moved her head back and forth, she couldn't handle it. The sensations were too much. He chuckled, "We'll try three anyway. Let's see where we get". He inserted the third finger and she lifted her hips off of the ground. It was hard for him to hold her down, her responses were so wild. He could see the whites of her eyes as they rolled, searching for a way out.

She couldn't believe what was happening. It was all too much. She couldn't take much more of the sensations that were assailing her. That was when it happened. Something that had coiled tight in her pussy let go, taking her over a precipice. He rode her orgasm like a surfer in a tsunami. His head still in between her legs, his tongue and teeth teasing as his fingers pumped in and out of her. He was amazed to see that there was moisture gathering and coating his fingers. She was one of those rare women that ejaculated, moistening the orgasm wracked passage for more of an intrusion later. He smiled to himself as she began to sink back down to the ground, unconscious. This was going to be an interesting evening.

She woke with a start as he began to gather her up. She was cold and wanted nothing more than to snuggle up in her bed. Unfortunately he had other ideas. He carried her down to the bedroom; hands still bound, and dumped her unceremoniously on the bed. She struggled to sit up, just beginning to protest when he put his finger to her lips, "Shhh honey. No talking. Don't want to ruin the atmosphere do you?" She shook her head now and kept her mouth shut. He pushed her down on her bed and unbound her hands. "What a nice bed you have. Such nice, strong posts at the headboard, whatever could we use these for?"

Her breathing quickened as she kept her unbound hands right where he left them. He took two of the scarves and bound each of her hands to the bed. It was a bit uncomfortable but somehow that added to the excitement. He reached down and unzipped her skirt, drawing it slowly down her legs, exposing her to the cold night air. The shirt was a bit of a conundrum as there was no way to get it off her and keep her hands tied. He tweaked her nipple through the shirt and whispered that he would be right back. He went to the kitchen and got the cooking shears. Her eyes widened as she caught sight of the sharp instrument and she began to struggle. The knots were too tight for her to get out of and she began to be very afraid. He bent down to her ear, said softly, "I'll buy you a new one." And before she knew it, he was cutting off her shirt and bra.

The feel of the cold metal against her skin was electrifying and the hint of fear that remained only added to her building excitement. She began to squirm, but no longer in fear. She could feel the warmth between her legs and she began to feel uncomfortable as the excitement pooled low in her stomach. She began to whimper but he shushed her once again. "I can see you will have a little problem with the silence. Let me help you." He took the last scarf and tied it around her head, gagging her mouth.

She was almost grateful that he would help her like that, making sure that she obeyed his commands. Then she mentally shook herself. What the hell was she doing? A strange man, binding her, gagging her and she was grateful? She began to struggle, this time in earnest.

He could see the self recrimination in her eyes as he held her down to the bed. As the battle began to be fought in earnest, he could smell her excitement. In the fray he had somehow removed his boxers and now forced her legs open with his knee and entered her slowly. She gasped as she felt him at the opening to her body and as it stretched wide to accommodate him, she stopped struggling. She closed her eyes as she savored his invasion and realized that she was so wet he had no trouble at all entering her. As he began to move slowly within her body, she asked herself what kind of woman, what kind of wife would let someone other than her husband do this to her? She discovered that she didn't care. Her body was on fire and she needed someone to help her. He began to thrust harder and harder and eventually all thought went out of her mind as he lifted her legs over his shoulders, giving himself even deeper access. She felt him hit her cervix and it hurt a little, but it felt so good. She began to moan as he rubbed her clit with one hand and pummeled her body with his cock.

She wished she could see what it looked like. It didn't feel the same as the others that she had experienced. This was different...more friction, more movement. It was doing strange things to her as his hand danced over and plucked at her clit. Her hips began to lift up to meet his as she became more and more demanding. She wanted more of him inside her, deeper and longer. He stopped playing with her clit and focused more on her demands for harder and faster thrusting. She met every one of his thrusts with one, more violent, of her own. She had never had an orgasm without clitoral stimulation and it amazed her to feel that something very similar was building up in her body. As he kept hitting a certain spot inside her she became wilder and fought blindly against her bindings. That she couldn't wriggle free just added to the excitement. When she came, it was with her whole body. She clenched her inner muscles so tightly that it seemed that his cock was enveloped in a warm vise and the friction was so divine that he almost let go. He pulled out as she was twitching with the orgasm and calmed himself. "Not too soon" he thought to himself, "I have all night".

As she was calming, he took advantage of her "extra" lubrication and entered her again. She gasped as she felt him again invade her. She was a little sore from his fingers and from the first time she stretched to fit his cock, yet the soreness was only a minor discomfort compared to the pleasure she felt as he filled her body to almost bursting. Her legs started to become restless and began to wrap around his waist. He chuckled, "Impatient? Not good my dear. We'll have to find something to fix that." She felt bereft as he left her. She heard the garage door open and close. She heard drawers open and close until a little "Ah hah" came through the walls. Again, the door opened and closed and he made his way back to the bedroom. He had with him two bungee chords and he wrapped one of them around her ankle and hooked it to the end of the bed. He did the same to the other leg so that she was well and truly bound. The bungies were more uncomfortable than the scarves but nothing she couldn't handle. She was now spread eagle on the bed, offered up like some sacrifice, or better yet - a meal.

She looked up at him with apprehensive eyes. She wouldn't say anything because he had told her not to, the scarf in her mouth not withstanding. He ran his hands up and down her legs, pausing just before the juncture of her thighs making her want to scream with frustration. She ached for his hand on her most intimate parts, his tongue flicking her clit as he had done before. Taking her completely into his mouth to tease with teeth and tongue and suckle with his lips. She shifted as much as she was allowed, filled with a restless energy that she had never felt before. He again invaded her with one finger, only to find her ready for three and more. He was amazed at her stamina. It was wonderful to discover this neglected housewife was more neglected than he thought. Usually they were good for one time around and that was it. This little lady was ready and willing to play his game and meant for it to last a good long while. Her poor husband had no clue or didn't care what he was missing. His loss.

He moved his hands from her wonderful wet pussy and moved upwards toward her breasts. Her muscles trembled as his hands passed around her navel and over her stomach. She gasped a little and then stifled it as he roughly grasped her breasts and tweaked her nipples. He rolled them between two fingers, getting them nice and perky. As soon as they were prepared, he pulled one into his mouth and bit down softly. She moaned as he increased the pressure until it was almost unbearable. He used his hand to pinch and roll the other nipple and the sensations were almost too much to bear. It was pain and pleasure all rolled into one and her legs began to move against their restraint. She wanted to feel him in her hot pussy. It was so wet it was dripping and screamed out, as she could not, that it needed to be filled.

He reached his other hand down to still her legs and inserted three fingers. He almost lost it then, when he felt how juicy and tight she was. He mounted her and without preamble shoved himself in all the way to the hilt. She felt his balls smack her ass and felt his cock hit her cervix and sighed. This was what she had been missing. How wonderful all this was! She began to get angry, first at herself and then at her husband for allowing her to miss out on all those years. "I'm sure that all his airport whores let him do this to them, or did this to him." and she almost lost the pleasure to the anger. When her companion saw the shift in her demeanor and the anger in her eyes he decided to switch it up yet again.

He suddenly withdrew, bringing her back into the now with a little whimper. "Went away did you? Naughty, naughty. I think that you need a spanking." With that he untied the bungies and the scarves, leaving her gagged. She was more curious than scared so she did as he directed when he told her to stand up. He had her face the bed, legs spread wide. Then, out of nowhere his hand came down on the back of her neck, forcing her down, face first onto the mattress. He put his hand between her shoulder blades and began, with the other, to spank first one cheek and then the next. "I love how your ass gets so pink and how you move it to meet my blows. You know you've been naughty."

She couldn't believe that she was doing exactly as he said she was. Relishing each and every blow as it came and awaiting the next with a wild anticipation. He pushed her down deeper onto the mattress and slowly, very slowly began to insert himself into her. "Wait, wait!!" She thought. "Wrong area! That isn't supposed to go there!" She began to struggle as he began to push his cock into her ass. She was so wet with her own juices that he didn't need any lubrication. He just held her down and told her to be a good girl as he slowly filled her virgin ass with is dick. When he was all the way in, he paused to let her get adjusted to the strange fullness. She wriggled a bit, and he let her. She was adjusting to the new sensation and realized that it wasn't bad. In fact, it felt good!

She had never envisioned herself as one of those women that liked things rough. She never though that she would like to be tied down and held and never, in a thousand years, did she think that she would take it up the ass and like it. Yet, here she was enjoying every minute of it. He began to work in and out of her, slowly, so as not to stretch anything that shouldn't be pushed to the limit until eventually she relaxed and the pumping started in earnest. She writhed and moaned and climaxed twice before his thrusts began to become more urgent. He began to growl and hold onto her, digging his fingers into her back. His urgency became her pleasure as she eagerly moved her ass up to meet his every thrust until one final time she came as he withdrew and came over her back and hips. She could feel his cum slide down her legs and had the crazy idea that she wanted to reach her hand down and taste it. He smacked her ass once more as permission to get up and clean herself off and he sauntered into the guest bathroom to do the same. "I'll be staying here tonight, if that is alright with you. It is too late to make the drive home." She nodded her assent and went to take a shower.

Zerlina
Zerlina
1 Followers