An Interesting Weekend Ch. 1

Story Info
Horny couple makes friends at camp.
3.3k words
4.17
64.5k
17
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 01/13/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WeJaySal
WeJaySal
147 Followers

The summer season was almost at an end and there weren't many campers left in the campground. Our site is a fairly secluded one, so even during the busy part of the season Ann and I still have some privacy. It is quite normal for me to walk into the camper in the middle of the afternoon and see her on the bed with her shorts hanging off one leg, the vibrator working the length of her pussy. Or for me to be sitting inside, for one reason or another, and have her come in and kneel in front of me pull my cock out and begin to suck me to hardness. When she moves to the bed and pulls her shorts down the offer is hard to refuse to step up behind her and bury my cock in her wet inviting slit.

Maybe it is just being away from the phone and the hassles at home, but weekends at camp are a time of open, relaxed sex. Not a weekend of never leaving the bed or anything like that, but at least once a day we each get off and sometimes twice a day. Our little zippered pouch of toys gets used often. We don't have a large collection by any means. Of course her electric vibrator is always plugged in and ready. There are a couple of life-like solid latex dildoes; a plastic battery operated dildo; a small penis shaped dildo about the size of your index finger; a strap on; bottle of oil; and a variety of cockrings. Yes, summers at camp are certainly enjoyable.

I had decided to come down and begin to clean up and was surprised to see that there wasn't any one around. It was only Wednesday and it seemed strange to look around and see everything so empty. I had come down, not only to begin cleaning up, but also just to enjoy the changing of the season. It was cool and the leaves were beginning to change giving the hills surrounding us a patchwork quilt design of reds and godless and yellows. I had sat down under the awning to take a break and enjoy a beer when I noticed a truck and camper pull in just beyond the trees at the site next to us. I smiled to myself thinking how nice it was to see that there were others beside myself who didn't find the evenings to chilly for camping and enjoyed this time of autumn. The guy pulled in and then backed up then pulled ahead, I watched for close to fifteen minutes before he got the thing somewhat straight. I chuckled to myself and grabbing an extra beer walked down.

"Looks like you're having fun." I handed him the cold one.

"I'm having a hell of a time! My wife and I just got it and I told her I would get it set up so we would be all ready when she gets down tomorrow." He was a young guy, probably in his mid 20's I guessed, and it was a new 26 footer.

"I'm Jonathan," and extended my hand, "I'd be glad to give you a hand setting up if you want."

"Thanks, I'd appreciate that, if you wouldn't mind," he shook my hand. "I'm Barry and my wife, Denise, will be along tomorrow evening...Are you staying the week?"

"No, we are only here on weekends now. Ann, my wife, is working and I'm retired so lots of times I'll come down during the week...maybe spend the night and if she gets off early might come down for supper."

We worked getting the trailer leveled up and connected. We visited as we worked, they had been camping in a tent for a few years and this was their first trailer camper. I had been close to right in my assumption, they were in there 20's only it was late twenties, been married for 6 years, no kids and both of them worked.

"You're in pretty good shape, I'll let you finish up." I headed back up the path towards my place. "When you get done come on up I have a cooler full and we can relax and enjoy the afternoon. HELL, maybe we'll just sit and drink beer all evening and I'll just stay the night. I'll give Ann a call and let her know. She worries about me sometimes and we always let each other know what is going on." I laughed.

"That's cool, Denise and I are the same way."

"...hi honey, busy?" I had dialed her cell phone.

"Hi love...not right at the moment, but I'm going to be late tonight." That happened in her job now and then so I wasn't surprised.

"I'm at camp..." I continued to explain about meeting Barry and that I was going to stay the night.

"That sounds like fun, you stay and I'll come down after work tomorrow night and then we'll make it a long weekend." She went on about bringing down some food and we said our good-byes...

I finished up a few things and was sitting having another cold one when Barry walked up and sat down. We sat and chatted enjoying the day and each other's company.

"This is Denise." Barry took out his wallet and showed me a picture of his wife. 'What a knockout!' I thought to myself. It was a picture someone had taken of them standing in front of their old tent. She was wearing a two piece bathing suit and looked to be about 5'4" and maybe 120 pounds; short blonde hair; and nicely tanned. What drew my attention was when the snapshot was taken her nipples were hard and you could see them pressing against the swimsuit top. Her breasts had to be 36C's I thought to myself.

"Wow, nice looking young lady," I handed the picture back to Barry. "You make a nice looking couple." I reached into my pocket to get my wallet out to show him a picture of Ann.

"Thanks. Yeh, she really turns me on." Barry laughed as I handed him a picture of Ann. It was as flattering as the one of Denise. I had taken it here at camp but it was a favorite. She was on the lounger getting some sun the day I took it. Her light brown hair was pulled back and you could see the suntan oil glistening. For a 47-year-old woman, and 3 grown children later, she still had a fine body. Ann is about 5'7"; 150 pounds; with the most sensitive 38D's a man could enjoy. "Wow, pretty lady! Nice body!" Barry exclaimed. "...oops, sorry didn't mean to make that sound the way it did!"

I had to laugh, "Thank you, I take that as a compliment...and so would Ann...no offense taken." Taking the photo back we sat and chatted some more...

"Excuse me, be right back." I said and got up and walked down towards the edge of the campsite to drain some of the brew. I was standing feeling the relief when Barry joined me.

"My turn too. I was wondering if this was OK to do. Some people feel they have to walk to the bathrooms and I didn't want to fill your holding tank, and they don't feel it proper to pee in the bushes, ya know?"

"When the place is full, I don't do this, but now with everyone gone I see no problem with it." I glanced over at Barry and couldn't help but notice that his dick was about the same size as mine. With a hard-on I am 7 1/2" from base to tip and almost 6 1/2" around. I tried to look out of the corner of my eye and could see that he was half erect and probably my length he wasn't as big around as myself. I noticed he was watching me..."Sorry, wasn't staring. Guess you really had to go!"

"No problem," Barry laughed, "growing up with three brothers there wasn't much privacy and a lot of show and tell and circle jerks when we were kids."

Sitting back down I took another beer and handed one to Barry. That was an interesting statement, I thought to myself, and with the image of his wife and her hard nipples in my mind thought I would pursue it. Besides with the beer both of us had downed by this time it was loosening up any inhibitions. "I didn't have any brothers but the kids I grew up with we would camp out and jack off together looking at old Penthouse magazines." Glancing over at Barry I could see that his cock was pressing up against his shorts and continued, "...Ann likes to hear those old stories." My own cock was beginning to stir and I knew that when I went to bed tonight I would have to jack off. It had been ages since I thought of those times. Seeing Barry's semi-erect cock and the memories of us kids stroking each other off had gotten my juices flowing. I hadn't told Ann those stories in a long time and my cock grew harder thinking of tomorrow night. I would have to tell her them again, and enjoy watching her get excited and masturbate with her vibrator and a dildo. My mind pictured my cock shooting cum across her breasts. I was so lost in thought I didn't hear that Barry had been talking...

"...likes to hear stories from my old college days. Of course she and her Sorority sisters were just as wild and did things together like that too..."

"Huh, sorry guess my mind was wandering..."

"I was just saying that in college us guys would do the same thing...jack off together...although some of them would go farther. And Denise likes to tell how she and her girlfriends would get off together in their dorm rooms..." I couldn't believe what he was saying! My cock was just about ready to burst! It was going to be difficult to wait until I went to bed with this hard-on I had!

"Hey, Barry. I'm going to get some hotdogs out and have some dinner. You getting hungry?"

"Yeh for sure!! I think Denise had the fixings for a salad so I'll put it together and bring it up."

"Sounds good," I replied getting up from my chair and stepping inside. "I have to thaw them so it'll be at least a half hour before they're ready for the grill." Actually they were already thawed but I had to get off, my balls were full and in need of release with all the talk we had.

I watched Barry walk back to his camper and from the way he was rubbing his cock through his pants I knew what he was going to be doing also. It had been a long time since I thought about another cock. Ann knew the stories, and enjoyed them, hearing about my experiences. I never doubted my sexuality and need of a woman but I knew also that I was bisexual and had from time to time played with and sucked off other cocks. I had never had a cock fuck me but when I told Ann the stories she loved, as did I, to push the little dildo in my tight hole and pump me while stroking my cock at the same time. She always said my cum would shoot farther when she did that. I didn't know about that, but I did know that when she did it that it would completely empty me...and right now I needed emptied!!

I looked down at my cock and it was rock hard and the head swelling and deep purple. It wasn't going to take long I thought, leaning against the counter I began stroking the shaft. "...ohhh damnnn..." I whispered to myself...Barry's semi hard cock...Denise's nipples...Ann with the vibrator...sucking a cock long ago...he's down there doing the same thing...stroking his prick...My eyes closed and I continued to stroke faster feeling the cum flowing into my balls. Ann wouldn't believe this and would she get excited and really give me a show getting herself off...At fifty years old my cock didn't get hard as often nor could I cum as often as I used to but by tomorrow night I would be ready to give her a load...she would fuck herself with the big dildo and the vibrator would be buried in her slit...legs spread wide..."gaaaa..." I moaned as I gripped my shaft tighter and jacked it faster...I bet Barry's cock is hard and he's going to cum too...

"I thought this is what you would be doing...and wouldn't mind if I came back..."

"OH SHIT!!!!!!!..." I jumped at Barry's voice! I hadn't heard him come in. I stopped in midstroke. He had stepped out of his shorts and his cock was rock hard...a good 2 inches longer than mine...drops of precum dripped from the tip as he slowly stroked the length of the shaft. The veins stood out along the sides, the knob large and pronounced...the head of his cock tapered to a point. I stared at it as my hand began it's stroking of my own turgid prick. "No, I don't mind at all, you just startled me."

"Sorry about that," he laughed and moved over onto the bed. "Get up here on the bed and I'll show you how we did it in college." Larry was on his knees and sitting back on his heels, his cock was standing straight up towards his belly and he kept stroking as I moved onto the bed. "Sit like me and move in so that you're leg is between mine and mine yours." I positioned myself as suggested. "Put your head here on my shoulder looking down, and I'll do the same." We both moved and I found leaning this way we were supporting ourselves and I was looking directly at both our pricks. "Not a bad view, is it?"

"No, it's fucking erotic!" I watched as we stroked our cocks.

"Now take my cock in your hand and I'll jack you off." Barry's hand took my shaft and began stroking. I, in turn, did the same to his and I heard his breath catch as I pulled the shaft from base to tip. As he leaned his head against me his other hand slipped under my balls and cupped them in his hand.

"Ohh...damn!" I jumped as he pushed and stroked. My own hand had slid between his legs and I cupped his balls while I stroked his long slender cock. "...damn, you had a real education in college."

"We did lots of things while I was there," Barry continued to stroke my shaft. "Denise loves to finger her shaved pussy when I tell her the stories, although she doesn't believe most of them." My balls were getting ready to explode and I knew he could feel it when he slowed his movement up and down my cockshaft. "Damn your cock is thick! She isn't going to believe this when I tell her! I'd love to see you stretch her pussy with this..." His grip tightened..."ugggggg...keep stroking me like t-t-hat and I'm going to low my load...damnnnnn..."

"Ann would love to feel this inside her..." I pulled his cock faster, "...I would love to see you fill her pussy...would you like to fuck Ann's shaved, wet pussy...have Denise and I watch you do her..." I watched the head turn a deep purple and could feel the cum move past my hand as I continued to massage his long prick. The first load erupted as my hand slipped over the knob and coated my fingers with his load. My masturbating fingers made wet sounds as I quickened the pace. I watched the second eruption cover my cock and his hand and land on my belly...

"...ohhHHHHH...damnnnnnn...yes...yes..." cum was shooting against my chest and belly and onto my thighs. Barry's hips pumped against my fist. "I would love to be watched as I did her...so...would..." I gripped his cock tight and stroked. "...so...would...oh DAMNNNNNN...Denise-E-E-E..." Loosening my grip his remaining cum flowed hot from his cock. His fist was a blur on my shaft, the sight of his cum covering it and the slick sound of his pumping was filling my balls...

"...cummmmminggggggg...nowwwwwwwWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW..." My own cum flew covering his cock hair and thighs. He continued fondling my balls and cock. "ooohhh fuckkkkkkkk..." He milked the last drops from my spent shaft as I collapsed onto the bed. Barry moved up between my legs and putting his cock next to mine took both in his hand and continued gently massaging the two of them at the same time. "mmmmm...feels good..." I closed my eyes enjoying the sensation and thinking how Ann would work the vibrator as I told her about this experience...

We had finally gotten a towel and cleaned the cum off us and sat at the table and talked while we feasted on hot dogs and salad. Barry related a couple of his college stories and how Denise would get really excited hearing them. I, in turn, told him how Ann and I had participated in various encounters.

I glanced up at the clock, "I didn't realize it was getting so late," and filling the sink began doing up dishes.

"So you think Ann would like me and maybe Denise to have some 'fun' this weekend? I'll talk to her tonight. I don't know if she will participate but we've talked about things like this and I'm sure she would like to watch. Would Ann have a problem with that...do you think?"

"No I'm sure she wouldn't, especially if Denise was agreeable...and I know once she sees the size of your prick..." I looked over from the sink and was surprised to see Larry sitting with his cock erect and jutting from his boxers. He had been jacking off as we talked. "Damn Barry! I wish I was young again and could do that!" I had to chuckle. "When I was younger it was that way but anymore I'm good for maybe twice a day...or sometimes every other day." With the conversation and seeing him playing with himself my cock had partially filled with blood but I knew from experience that it would only be half a hard on. "The old saying of 'the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak' applies to me...although Ann does love to fondle me when I'm like this." I turned towards Barry and he could see my cock pressing lightly against my shorts.

"...take your big prick out..." Barry was staring at my cock and his hand worked his shaft, "...that cock would split Denise wide open..."

Turning and leaning against the counter I pulled my cock and balls from the opening, exposing them to his gaze. Reaching over I picked up the bottle of body oil and let a few drops drip over the tip of his cock. His fingers worked the oil over the tip and around the crown. I let some of the oil run down my own cock and balls... "go ahead and play with my cock while you jack off..." His hand enclosed my shaft spreading the oil. "...Denise would like this cock you think?"

His fingers moved faster along his shaft. "...damn ...yes..."

"and you could take my cock and put it against her pussy..."

"...yes...ohhh god yessssss..."

"then hold the base of my cock until I was buried and your fingers were trapped between her pussy and my balls..."

"...yes...YESSSSSSS..."

"...and feel my cock swell and begin to fill her with my hot cum..."

"OHHHHHHHHHYESSSSSSSSSSS..."

"of course Ann's mouth would be sucking your long prick...her lips would be sucking your cock and filling your balls..."

"...YESSSS...ohhhhhhHHHHHHHHHH...DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN..." cum shot from his cock as his fist was a blur. "...ahhh...ahh...yes...fuck...her... cum...in her..." The cum began to flow from the tip and over his slowing fist.

I watched as the load emptied from his shaft and his cock softened in his hand. Smiling as I handed him a clean towel "...then I guess you're going to have to do that..."

To Be Continued...

* * * * *

If you have enjoyed this part fiction part non-fiction please email me.

WeJaySal
WeJaySal
147 Followers