An Interlude From Normal Business

Story Info
Waking at night, he watches coworkers get it on.
1.2k words
24.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rob99202
rob99202
14 Followers

Business travel was bad enough, but having to take two assistants with me, who were both young and in there 20’s, only made things worse. Let me explain a little, because this sounds like any man’s fantasy come true. Amy was tall and slender, with little shape at all. Her hair was straight and she wore no makeup. She was bright, but rather than using her intelligence, it made her act constantly bored. Melody was a little plump, wore too much make up, and wore the tops and pants that were in style, but didn’t fit her shape correctly. Rather than making her look fashionable, they only made her look chubbier. Besides her lack of fashion sense, she thought it was attractive to act dumb.

I needed their help to set up a display for a new product that we were introducing and to tend the display if I were meeting with an important client. I hoped that they would not scare too many potential clients away.

We arrived at the hotel and discovered – to my dismay – that a mix up left us with a single room reservation. It was the last room that they had, but fortunately, it was a townhouse suite. The desk clerk was apologetic, and said that they had another property that was an hour away, but I didn’t want to add two hours of commute time with the girls to my day.

The living room had a couch before the fireplace that folded into a bed. The girls took the hide-a-bed; after all, I was the senior member of our group. They giggled when the finally figured out how to light the gas fireplace. As they watched TV, I retired to bed, wanting more to be by myself, than being tired.

I took the bed in the upper room and tried to drown out the sound of the TV below. I thought about how much better this situation would have been if I were traveling with Karen and Susan instead. Not only are they attractive women, intelligent, and mature, but I would not feel like I was hangin’ with my daughter’s friends.

I read some of our product literature, and quickly became empathetic with our customers. It was definitely a cure for insomnia. I turned off the light, and began daydreaming about Karen. She had lovely strawberry blonde hair, perky breasts, and a nice ass. I reached between my legs and stroked my hard cock, as I thought about having her myself.

Through the door, I could hear the TV. The girls had bought a pay-per-view porno. From the sounds of it, they were watching a girl-on-girl video. ‘Damn’, I thought, ‘this is going to appear on my bill’. ‘Who is going to believe that quiet, demur Amy would watch nasty videos’.

I must have dozed off. The clock next to my bed showed that it was nearly midnight. In the quiet of the night, I could hear that the girls were watching another video. I rose, not bothering to put on my pants, to tell them to wrap it up for the night. As I stepped onto the balcony, I was shocked at what I saw below me.

Amy was straddling Melodies face. Her bush was broad and dark. Their bodies glowed in the warm firelight. They had not heard me open the door and could not see me as I stood in the shadows.

Amy was leaning back, her pussy in full view, her tits quivering with the gyration of her hips against Melody’s face. She held her head back, and her long hair dangled on Melody’s body. I had no idea that Amy’s nipples were pierced.

I felt my cock start to swell beneath my boxers. I slid deeper into the shadows to assure I would be undetected. Personalities are no longer at issue, when there are two naked feminine bodies writhing on a bed below you.

Melody was holding Amy’s cheeks and pulling her pussy down toward her face. I could see her tongue darting between Amy’s pussy lips and dancing around Amy’s clit. Her body shook and bucked as she came on Melody’s face. She fell in a heap on the bed, beside Melody, leaving Melody’s wet face exposed and glistened in the fire light.

Without Amy astride of Melody, I could see that Melody was in fact a real blonde. It had been a long time since I had seen a blonde mound, and Melody kept hers nicely trimmed. Her breasts were larger than Amy’s but not as firm. Her nipples were pale and I could barely distinguish them in the dim light. Her belly button was pierced and she had a tattoo on her hip. I could not tell for sure, but it looked like a pink rose.

Melody slid over to Amy and took her in her arms. They kissed a long passionate kiss, pressing their bodies together, while Amy’s hands roamed over Melody’s body. Amy’s fingers soon found a home inside Melody’s pussy; first one finger spreading her lips and the moisture around, then a second, and finally a third. I watched as Amy finger fucked Melody, moving my hand on my shaft in rhythm with her motions.

I put my hand over my mouth, afraid that I might alert them to my presence and spoil the show they are putting on. My cock was as hard and swollen as ever. I could feel my arousal rising even further and knew that I could explode at any moment.

Melody took her hands and pressed her breasts together allowing Amy to cover both nipples with her mouth and started licking and sucking them. I could tell Melody was getting close to coming by the rhythm of her hips against Amy’s hand.

Melody shrieked and arched herself high into the air. I had a good view of Amy’s fingers deeply pushed inside her. She writhed on the bed as wave after wave of orgasm racked her body. Amy lay next to her, know just how to touch her, hold her on the edge, then bring her over once again. Finally, when Melody had had enough, and as if to punctuate their actions, Amy put her fingers to her lips and licked Melody’s juices clean from them.

My hand stroking my shaft was bringing me close to my own peak. My balls sucked up inside me and I shot my load, in several convulsions, out in front of me onto the balcony wall. I know that I let out a moan, but it was stifled by my wrist over my mouth. The girls never looked up, as they lay naked and cuddled together on the hide-a-bed. I moved quietly back into my room and lay down on my bed.

I thought about what I had witnessed, as I lay in bed, my cock now soft and satisfied. I knew that both girls had been in Sororities, and I wondered if the college fantasies that we had were really true. If only I had encountered something like this when I was in school, I then would have joined them.

I’ve never shared this story before. I knew that people would either stare at me in disbelief or think of me as crazy for not joining in. I never let on to the girls that I had seen their actions that night; as far as I know, they were never aware. I risen in the company and they have gone on to prominent positions in other firms – I am sure, carrying many deep secrets with them.

rob99202
rob99202
14 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please check your work...

Not even through the 1st sentence and "in there 20’s" pops up ... THEIR 20's!

I gave up and read no further.

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Quaranteam - Book Two (Ch. 01) Andy Rook's problems are just beginning...in Group Sex
Fun with the Sisters-in-laws Friends on a break meet up with girls from India.in Group Sex
End of Days An orgy after doomsday.in Group Sex
Camping By The Lake With Friends They heard us fucking. Watching became swapping.in Group Sex
Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 001 Mike inherits an old house. There's a nymph in the tub!in NonHuman
More Stories