An Internet Affair, Or Is It? Ch. 02

Story Info
Marie finds out that maybe this is not what she had thought?
1.4k words
3.6
16.4k
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/27/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You are lying on your back now. Your nude body glistens with sweat. You look so incredibly beautiful as I stare down at you. I am standing next to the bed watching you. Your legs are slightly spread and I see how wet your kitty is. Your breathing is still somewhat labored and your nipples are hard.

The room is full of the wonderful aroma of your pussy. Smiling at you, I bask in your beauty and the smells I love so much.

I kneel down at the bottom of the bed. Moving forward I lie down next to you. I am still fully clothed, except for my shoes and socks. You reach out to undo my shirt but I stop you. I tell that right now is all about you. "I want to please you first." I tell you. "My time will come soon enough."

You are startled as you hear my voice. For the first time you realize that it is not your husband in the room with you. It is a complete stranger. You begin to struggle but your body betrays you as my head is buried between your legs now lapping up your considerable pussy juices.

I reach out with both of my hands and cup your spectacular full breasts. They respond to my touch. Your nipples grow harder still. I squeeze your tits massaging them gently but firmly. In unison I capture your nipples between my thumbs and forefingers. Your groan with delight. I notice that your legs are spread even wider apart now.

I lower my head and begin to kiss and lick your right breast. As I do this my right hand continues to play with your left breast. I take your nipple in my mouth and run my tongue all around it. I suck your pert bud deep into my mouth. Next I lightly bite your nipple and hold it between my teeth. You once again moan with appreciation.

I am now alternating between your gorgeous breasts. I first lick and suck on one boob while I massage the other. Then I switch from one breast to the other. After several minutes of this, I start to kiss and lick my way down your front. I spend a deal of time tonguing your navel which causes you to squirm.

I go lower down your abdomen and kiss and lick my way ever closer to your moist glistening pussy. Just when you think that I will finally put my mouth on your womanhood, I abruptly stand and move again to the bottom of the bed.

You don't know what to do. You are so excited and enjoying my lovemaking so much but this is wrong. I am not your husband. I am just some man. But it feels so damn good to you.

I kneel down between your legs and begin kissing and licking my way up your right leg. I pay particular attention to your inner thigh. I lick ever closer to your pussy. You, by now are urging me on and trying to position yourself so that I can taste you. I frustrate you yet again my moving over and working my way up your left leg. Again I start kissing and licking along your leg and thigh.

I once again concentrate on your inner thigh. This time, however, I start to alternate back and forth between your two legs. Each time, I switch legs I move my face ever closer to your fragrant mound. Your juices are literally dripping out of you as you anticipate me.

Your legs are spread very wide apart now. I place a hand on each leg and spread them even further apart. I run my tongue along the joint where your hip and leg connect. I do this several times to each leg. I next lick the area just outside of your vaginal lips. You shudder with pleasure as I do this. I can see that your vaginal lips are swollen and excited.

I move my face so that it is directly over your pussy. Moving very close I breath heavily. You can feel my hot breath on your kitty and become even more excited. After several minutes of this, I begin to blow very gently directly on your pussy. You can feel me blowing from one end of your slit to the other. Back and forth, up and down I go. Finally, I move up and blow directly on your clit. Your nub twitches as I do so.

After what seems like an eternity of teasing I move my mouth onto your pussy. I start with just soft kisses and licks. This continues for several minutes. Then I take my tongue and lightly flick it along your opening. I next take my tongue and flatten it on your slit. I run my now flattened tongue back and forth along your pussy. I move it back and forth and up and down. I start out slowly but increase the speed with which I am licking your pussy gradually.

I feel your hands on the back of my head. I hear you urging me on. I lick faster and harder. Your juices are flowing freely. I lap them up greedily. You taste incredible. And your smell is wonderful. My cock twitches with excitement.

I take my tongue and now extend it completely out of my mouth, as far as it will extend. I curl it up and then push it deep into your vagina. I fuck your pussy with my extended tongue for several minutes. Finally, I push my tongue deep inside of you and lick all over.

While I am eating your pussy I am gently tapping on your clit with my right hand. Next, I take your clit and roll it around in my fingers. With my other hands I insert two fingers into your hot steaming kitty. I slowly begin to fingerfuck you as I eat you and finger your clit.

Both of your hands on the back of my head. You pull my face ever tighter to your mound. Your legs are spread as wide as they can be now. Your pussy is so remarkably wet that I am able to easily slide a third finger inside of you. Once you adjust to this new intrusion I slide my mouth off of your pussy and kiss my way up to your clit.

I move my tongue very slowly along your clit for several minutes. Your "man in the boat" protrudes even more. I run my tongue back and forth, up and down and in a circular motion along your clit. Finally I take your swollen nub fully in my mouth and suck hard on it. You are moaning very loudly now. Your hands dig into my hair as I strive to bring you pleasure.

I am fingerfucking you very hard and increasingly fast now. Very slowly I add a fourth finger. It is a tight fit at first but you quickly adjust. All four of my fingers slide easily in and out of you. I fingerfuck you even faster as I lick and suck on your clit.

I can tell that you are building to a big climax. I increase my efforts to speed your release along. You clench the back of my head as your orgasm starts. Torrents of your juices squirt out of your pussy and onto my face. I do my best to drink up as much of it as possible. My fingers continue to pound away at your pussy. For the next several minutes your enjoy a very powerful orgasm. I love that I am causing your to cum so well.

After a considerable period of time you start to relax and recover as your orgasm subsides. I reluctantly remove my fingers from your pussy. Your vaginal muscles contract against my fingers as you feel me pull them out of you. I give your clit a last kiss and lick. I stand up once more at the foot of the bed.

I am standing at the bottom of the bed looking down at you. You once again have a great look of contentment on your face. I sport a huge grin as I feast on the sight of you in front of me.

Reaching down to my pants, I begin to undo them. With a husky voice I announce "Now it's my turn!" You shiver with a mixture of fear and anticipation.