An Internet Affair, Or Is It? Ch. 03

Story Info
Marie begins to understand.
827 words
3.8
12k
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/27/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My view of you is nothing short of fantastic. You look so very sexy and inviting lying naked on the bed. Your legs are spread provocatively and there is a wet spot of considerable size on the bed between your legs. You have a look of pure contentment on your beautiful face. Your nipples are hard and your breathing is still a little frantic.

As I stand there over you, panic starts to set in. What are you doing? Why are you allowing this to happen? You start to protest and rise from the bed. I grab your arm and push you back down on the bed. You see the complete lust in my eyes. Your eyes drift down to the considerable bulge in the front of my pants.

I have my hands hooked into my pants now. I unzip my pants and release the catch. As I slide my pants down my legs you notice a bulge that appears in the front of my navy blue boxer shorts. In spite of your apprehension, a slight smile forms on your mouth. You do enjoy knowing that you excite me. As I turn to drape my slacks over a nearby chair you marvel at how much my shorts are "tenting" out.

I begin to unbutton my shirt. I do not have an undershirt on so you quickly see my naked upper torso. You admire my well chiseled and slightly hairy chest. As I peel my shirt off you enjoy the view of my firm, hard, flat stomach. My "six pack" has always excited you.

Once again you start to protest and rise from the bed. I hold you down now. I inform that we are past that now. "I am going to take you and you are going to love it." I declare.

As I slowly lower my shorts, I notice that you actually lick your lips. Seeing you do such a naturally sexy act causes my cock to grow even larger. I lower my shorts further and my stiff prick pops into view. My dick is not huge. It is only about 6 and 1/2 inches in length when fully erect. It is, however, quite thick. It is about as wide as your wrist. It also gets extremely hard when I am excited (which seems to be most of the time) and I can stay hard for long periods of time. The shaft is a lighter color than the head. The head of my cock is darker in color, almost purple. My dick head is particularly large and stands out very noticeably from the shaft. My balls are also quite large when I am aroused and my ball sac hangs fairly low beneath my prick.

I step out of my shorts and walk back toward the bed. A look of pure lust on my face. My cock twitches noticeably with anticipation as I once again crawl between your legs.

You know you should get up and run. You know this is wrong. You don't even know who I am but. But my actions have unleashed such a need in you. And seeing my naked obviously ready body has caused your need to grow. You spread you legs even wider with anticipation.

I position myself facing you with my body between your legs. Your spread your legs wide to accommodate me. I can see that your pussy is glistening with your juices. You are now very excited for what is to come (or is it cum?).

I take my cock in my hand and run it up and down along your slit. You reach out and cup my ass with your hands trying to pull me inside of you. I resist and continue to tease you with my hard dick.

I continue to rub my cock along our opening, each time going just a little deeper but not really penetrating you. You wrap your legs around my thighs again hoping to pull me in but I continue to tease you. Just when you think I will finally take you, I move.

Now I run my dick along your clit. This feels very good to you and you moan appreciably. I rub my large dickhead back and forth along your extended nub. You rock against me enjoying the sensation.

I once again take my cock in my hand and smack your clit gently with it. I start out slowly but then increase quickly how fast and hard my prick hits your clit. Your hands are squeezing my butt cheeks earnestly urging me on.

After what seems like an eternity, I reposition myself. My cock is once more poised at the entrance to your pussy. I ask you breathlessly "Is this what you want?" You answer quickly "Yes! I want your cock. Please fuck me!!" How can I resist such a wonderful offer? As I push my cock slowly forward I tell you "Now, I'm really going to fuck you!"