An Introduction to Oral Pleasures

Story Info
Couple teaches naive friend about oral.
3.2k words
4.43
77.8k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'll tell you why I love being married. Because every one of the most exciting sexual experiences of my life have involved my wife. Heck, she initiated most of them. She's an incredible woman, my Julia. She's five foot eight, just an inch shorter than I am (a distance she more than makes up for with most of her heels), with soft blonde hair that hangs down just to her shoulders. She's got the gorgeous eyes that are impossible to avoid, and the most radiant smile I've ever seen. That's to say nothing of her absolutely perfect breasts – 36C's – and her beautiful, soft skin. But what turns me on the most is this: She's got the most incredible little tuft of the softest, blondest pubic hair in the world. I've never experienced pubic hair that was so incredibly soft. There have been times that the simple caress of her pubes against my cock was enough to make me lose my load. No kidding.

And she's smart, too. Brilliant, I'd say. She's got a knack – call it woman's intuition – of knowing exactly what someone wants. Even when the someone is afraid to ask. And she seems to be able to work the most unlikely of people into the most unbelievable of circumstances. I don't know. I can't explain it. I'm just happy to be along for the ride.

She owns a small paint-your-own pottery studio which has been rather successful for her. If you've never been to one, it's basically a place where people can come and purchase unfired works of art: pottery, cups, glasses, plates, bowls, picture frames, etc. and paint and glaze them. My wife's studio provides the pottery, the glazes and paints, the kiln, and the knowledgeable staff – all the customer needs is some time and some money. Talent isn't even required. Trust me. I've seen some of the 'finished works' to come out of my wife's kiln. Talent is definitely not required.

Julia doesn't spend much time at the studio any more, though. Back in April, she hired a frequent customer – a sweetheart of a girl named Anna – to manage the studio for her. Anna's absolutely the nicest, most polite and trustworthy girl you've ever met. She married her high-school sweetheart the day he graduated college, and she's absolutely as wholesome a girl as any guy could ever hope for.

She's also pretty cute. Not that I spent a lot of time checking her out, but hey: I notice these things. She's got a pair of incredibly perky tiny little breasts that are always rising from her chest and don't seem small at all compared to her generally tiny frame, and she's got these lean, tan, muscular legs that are always exposed – she's a big fan of shorts all year round – barely concealing what I have no doubt is an incredibly tight little puss.

She's a bit on the short side – probably a few inches shorter than my wife – but that just makes her all the more adorable. Curly brown hair framing both sides of her face. A smile so wholesome it makes you feel dirty just smiling back. She's a keeper. And I couldn't have agreed more with Julia decision to let Anna take over the day-to-day management of the shop. It gave my wife a lot more time to spend to her family (myself and our two children) … and it gave her a lot more energy to dedicate to other interests.

As time goes on, my wife becomes more and more comfortable with Anna's running of her shop. At first, Julia still went to the studio every day – just to make sure everything was OK. Nowadays, my wife barely makes it to the studio once a week. But Anna makes sure that Julia knows exactly what's going on. When the studio closes at 8:00 p.m., her first stop every night is our house; where she and my wife sit at the kitchen table and discuss anything that needs to be discussed.

When Anna first took over, these conversations focused primarily on the day's challenges and amounted to little more than tutorial sessions where my wife acquainted Anna with every detail of her business operations. As time went on, though, the meetings evolved into an hour of girl-talk over coffee. Sometimes the studio was mentioned. Sometimes not.

I am not a girl. Girl-talk is not high on my list of favorite activities. So, as Anna and Julia became more and more friendly with one another, I became less and less involved in their conversations. For a while, I'd sometimes sit with them, sharing my insights (as I also run my own business). Over time, though, our pattern devolved. They had coffee in the kitchen. I sat in the library and worked or watched TV or both.

Then, one night, it happened. Out of the blue, while I was sitting in the library playing a video game, Julia and Anna appeared at the door. Julia rapped her knuckle on the door frame lightly. "Are we interrupting?" she asked.

"Not at all." I paused my game and clicked the TV off. "C'mon in."

Julia cast a wicked smile in my direction. I didn't know what it meant, but I liked it. Anna crossed behind Julia and quietly took a seat on the couch as Julia walked purposefully past me and to the small bar against the rear wall of the library. She pulled down some Irish Whiskey – Jameson's – and then crossed to sit on the couch next to Anna.

"Let me get that for you," I said to Julia, taking the bottle from her as she sat. "One for each of us?"

"Yes, please." Anna looked up at me and smiled that sweet cheerleader smile of hers. She was nervous. I wasn't sure why.

I poured each of us a nice-sized glass of Jameson's on the rocks, and handed the ladies their drinks. I took a sip and set my glass down. "What can I do for you ladies?" I asked with a smile.

Anna – much to my amazement – was chugging her whiskey, trying not to look silly as she did it. Julia took a big gulp from her own, and then set her glass down. "This is kind of awkward for Anna," my wife said with a smile. Anna giggled and looked away.

"What's up?" I asked, genuinely curious.

"Don't be embarrassed, Anna." My wife said to her; and then to me: "Her second anniversary is coming up in July."

"Oh wow. Congratulations." I interrupted. My wife gave me a quick look of consternation.

"She's never given a man a blowjob before."

"Oh God, I'm so embarrassed," Anna burst out.

"Oh, don't be." I said. "Don't worry about it."

"Anyway," Julia continued, "She wants to surprise him with a B.J. on their anniversary. I thought it might help if she and I could talk to you about what it's like." Anna was busy pouring herself another glass of whiskey. My wife continued. "She want's it to be incredible, Max. She wants it to be – you know – the greatest experience of his life."

Anna took another big swig of whiskey, and I joined her, raising my glass. "To life's greatest experiences," I said with a broad smile.

Julia started. "Okay, Max. I explained the basics to her. What do you want to say?"

"Well let me start with this," I began. "Whatever Julia told you is dead on, because there's nothing in the world like the feeling of her lips around my, eh, penis."

"Do you like it when I concentrate on the head, or do you prefer it when I take all of you in my mouth?" Julia asked.

"Both. But the head of the penis – especially the underside of the penis – it's by far the most sensitive region of the whole thing. I love it when you take my length in your mouth – especially when I can feel the underside of your tongue stroking me – but that's not something I'd think a girl could hope to accomplish on her first try." I was worried that Anna's first attempt at a blow job would end up a puke job. Ick.

Anna lifted her nose from her whiskey glass. "Which part is the head of the penis? That's where the pee comes out, right? I feel like I need to take notes."

Julia put her arm around Anna. "You haven't ever really looked at one, have you?" She whispered.

"Not really, I mean Christian just sort of – you know – puts it in me."

"It's okay," my wife continued, "Max, why don't you show it to her?"

Anna's eyes grew wide, but surprisingly, she did not object. For my part, all this talk of blowjobs had given me a woody, and I was hardly too self-conscious to expose it. Especially in the name of science.

"You sure?" I asked. Giving either of them one last opportunity to back out. My wife nodded her approval.

I unbuckled my belt and let my trousers fall to the floor. I was standing about five feet from them – separated by a small glass reading table – and as I stepped out of my trousers, my little fella found his way out through the flap of my boxers.

Anna gasped. My wife rubbed her shoulders. "It's okay, Anna. They can't hurt you," she said. Anna smiled and stared wide-eyed at my unit.

"Why don't you sit over here, between us?" my wife said.

I slipped out of my oxford, and – now wearing nothing but my boxers and a plain white t-shirt – moved to sit between the two of them on the couch.

My wife grabbed my penis gently, and slipped easily into 'teacher mode'. "This is what a penis looks like. Here's the head," she circled the head of my penis with the soft tip of her finger, "And this is the shaft." She ran her finger down my length. "Max is about eight inches long when he's erect – which is a little larger than average – but I'd guess Christian has all the same general features as Max."

"Why don't you take off your boxers, Honey?" I slipped out of my boxers as Anna took yet another swig from her whiskey glass and then returned her glance to my dick.

As I sat back down, my wife leaned close, putting her head on one of my legs and gazing up at the underside of my penis. "Here's the region Max was talking about earlier." She gently blew on the underside of the head of my penis and a small moan escaped my lips. "He's very sensitive here."

"Can I touch it?" Anna asked my wife in a near whisper.

"Oh course you can, honey." My wife replied.

Anna's hand was cold. She'd been clutching that whiskey glass for a good ten minutes now. It felt oddly exciting to have her cold hand pressing against my shaft.

"Go ahead." I heard my wife say; and then I felt a pair of tentative lips pressing against the most sensitive part of my penis.

"Ah-" a quick sigh escaped from me, catching me a bit my surprise. But I had no time to recover. My wife was whispering instructions into her ear, and Anna was only too receptive. In a flash, she slid her lips over my penis and took as much of it in her mouth as she could. She gave me a couple of quick strokes in her hot, wet mouth, and then broke off and began to rub her tongue in gentle circles around the head.

"You're a natural," I started to say; but "you're a na-ehahhha-hah" was more like what came out, as she slid her mouth completely around my shaft, taking me all that way into her mouth. She was a pro. I was in heaven.

My head dropped backwards onto the back of the couch, and I was lost. She was gentle, methodical, and absolutely perfect in every way. I wasn't going to last long. As she began slowly bobbing her mouth on the head of my penis, running her tongue repeatedly over that tiny bit of skin just below the head, I knew I wasn't going to make it much longer.

"He's going to come," I heard Julia whisper in Anna's ear, but Anna didn't stop. She didn't even slow down. She took me in her beautiful mouth in long, slow strokes, gently milking me. My fingers began to tingle. I could feel my ears getting hot. My toes began to curl involuntarily; and then: I exploded. I shot a first tentative dripping, and then exploded. She didn't miss a beat. She didn't even slow down. She milked me; swallowing every drop of my cum, and even then, not stopping. She licked and caressed the head of my penis, licked and kissed my length.

"Oh, God," she whispered into my penis. I looked down and her eyes were tightly closed, one hand still gently playing with the bottom of my shaft as she licked and kissed it once, then twice more. Then she inhaled sharply, and I looked at my wife, who was kneeling parallel to her on the floor in front of me, one of her tiny hands gently snaked through the gap between the leg of Anna's jean shorts and Anna's leg itself.

My penis, satisfied but still hyperaroused, failed to lose its erection after Anna's incredible blowjob, so I slid myself out from under her and helped her to reposition herself lengthwise on the couch.

"Oh God," she said again, eyes still closed tightly. "Please don't stop. Please."

My wife moved quickly, repositioning herself between Anna's spread legs, gently easing Anna's jean shorts and pink cotton panties off in a single delicate move.

"Touch me. Touch me again." Anna said in quick breaths. My wife happily oblidged.

Julia kissed each of Anna's thighs, then blew gently on her pubic hair, making Anna shiver and moan. Then, ever-so-gently, Julia stroked the length of Anna's tiny hole with her tongue. Anna went crazy!

"Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God," she repeated, pushing her pussy into my wife's face.

My wife, gently stroking Anna's pussy with her fingers, took Anna's clit in her mouth and began to massage it ever-so-gently with her tongue. Anna bucked and moaned, calling out a steady stream of ohmyGods – so rapidly it had become a single word to her. As Anna thrust her clit further into my wife's mouth, my wife quickly slipped first one finger, then two into Anna's smooth, silky cunt, and at that, Anna lost it. Her whole body went limp as spasm after spasm shook through her, forcing her to drive her pussy again and again into my wife's waiting mouth. Her orgasm must've lasted for five minutes. As she shook and spasmed – moaning and writhing in pleasure – my wife continued to milk her. Until, as the spasms finally started to subside, my wife ever-so-carefully extracted her fingers from Anna's little box and – with a gentle kiss on each of her labia – pushed herself upright, so that Anna (still reclining across the length of the couch) now had her legs tented over my sweet Julia's.

Anna slowly pushed herself upright and pulled herself to Julia's side, resuming a more-or-less normal posture. "What was that?" she asked Julia.

"What was what?" Julia asked?

"I just had an orgasm, didn't I?" Anna asked. "Wow."

"Your first?" my wife asked her with an innocent smile.

Anna nodded her head.

"Let's make sure it's not your last." Julia kissed Anna on the cheek and Anna again nodded her agreement. "Now, if it's not too much trouble, why don't we see if we can't fix Max's little problem?"

I'd forgotten about my own erection. I was too enthralled in the scene developing between Anna and Julia on my couch. But sure enough, as Anna and Julia's eyes fell upon me, I could feel the burning desire in each throb of my penis.

"Lay down, Max." Julia commanded.

As I did, she removed her dress to reveal her incredible breasts – held in perfect balance by a hot pink silk brassiere – and the tiniest pair of hot pink panties I'd ever seen. In seconds she was naked, and gently massaging my penis with her silky smooth pubic hair.

I was through with foreplay, though. I was ready to fuck. I pulled her onto me, she, sliding my shaft deep into her incredible pussy. A deep and satisfying sigh escaped my lips.

For a fleeting second I wondered what had happened to Anna, but the answer was soon upon me. She'd discovered oral sex this evening, and she hadn't yet had her fill. As Julia slipped herself slowly up the length of my shaft, teasing me gently to orgasm, Anna placed a thigh on each side of my head, smothering me with her still-soaking-wet pussy.

She was sweet. Like fine-spun cotton candy. She was absolutely one of the best-tasting pussies I've ever experienced, and for a moment – realizing instantly what had so excited my wife about tasting her – I forgot about Julia riding my shaft, and was instead lost in the sweet, sugary wonderland of Anna's pussy.

But it was all too much for me. There was no way I was going to hold out much longer. I took Anna's clit in my mouth and began sucking on it – gently at first, slowly working my way up to a more aggressive rhythm – Julia began pushing her pussy roughly against the length of my shaft on each downstroke. A sure sign that she was approaching her own orgasm.

I was in heaven. Anna's knees began to shake involuntarily on either side of my head as the first inkling of her orgasm began; and as my wife wrapped her hands around Anna's waist for balance, I could see in her shakiness that she, too, was on the brink.

I closed my eyes as my own orgasm sent waves of pleasure through my body. I pushed up into my wife once more as a river of come shot from my penis deep into my wife. My wife let out a little whimper, and then a deep raspy gasp as her own orgasm shook her; and Anna through herself forward, cupping my head with her arms, trying her best to cress my forehead as the involuntary shaking of her thighs and midsection slowly began to subside.

Anna rolled off of my face as my wife crawled up the length of me to plant a kiss firmly on my mouth. "I think her husband is in for quite a surprise," Julia whispered in my ear. "You aren't kidding," I said placing a kiss on the nape of my wife's neck.


And then, in the loudest voice she'd had all night, Anna pushed herself face-to-face-to-face with my wife and I. "Wow." She said, so radiant and happy she was practically glowing. "Who's up for more?"