An Island, A Horny Family Stranded

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following day was awkward at first for mother and son but as the hours passed and they each engaged in their small chores, it ceased to be a problem. Luke couldn't help staring at this woman though. If she bent over to pick something off the ground his eyes were burned onto her ass and he could feel that quiver in his stomach again. Marina couldn't help it, knowing now that both of the men on this forsaken island wanted her. She felt like a teasing teenager again.

Thoughts like that reminded her that she had a teenager there who should be one practising her teasing and she was well aware that Louisa must also be struggling with this traumatic experience. She invited her daughter to help her scour the far corner of the beach to see if anything useful had washed up. The men went into the small jungle to see if they could catch a bird or similar small animal for dinner.

As they walked, Marina asked how Louisa she was coping. Her daughter was straightforward. "This is hell Mom, isn't it? When are we going to get back to our normal lives?" Once again Marina had no answer and urged her offspring to try and remain positive. Louisa then blurted out. "The worst part of all this is how easy it is for you with Dad here too. I hear you every night and it's like some big romantic story for you. I haven't been touched by anybody since we left home and I don't know when I will again. I hate it so much." Louisa sobbed and Marina was tearful too. She realised that her daughter too was a sexual creature and knew things were tough. This was a family with a serious libido quota. When they talked again, Marina raised the subject of masturbation.

"Can't you find somewhere quiet to get some relief?" She asked. Louisa laughed. "It only makes things worse. I want to feel somebody else and when I touch myself I just get so worked up and then I'm angry." "You are still a virgin, aren't you?" Marina quizzed. "Well... I am, but I've done lots of things you know. Everybody in class has at this stage." "Like what?" "Mom! I don't want to be talking about things like this with you!" Louisa blushed. "Why not? Who else will you talk to about it?" "Look Mom, I've touched boys and they've touched me but that's about it." Marina had a whimsical smile. At least Louisa hadn't gone too far. "There's no need to rush these things Lou. In time you'll be in the right situation and it'll feel right for you." Louisa snorted. "With who? A squirrel? A monkey? A dolphin? We're on an island in the middle of nowhere or have you forgotten! I want somebody to fuck me... anybody! We could die in this fucking place." Louisa was enraged. Marina was quiet. She knew there was only further trouble ahead. "I don't really know what to say. Is there anything else bothering you that could make things easier?" Louisa looked at her mother with disdain. "Mom. It's so much easier for you than it is for us. You get to fuck Dad any time you like. Luke has sperm practically coming out his ears and I'm basically struggling to keep the tiny bit of clothing I have in one place. At least you three can walk around with some sense of dignity. I'm just permanently embarrassed. I can't take much more of it." With that Louisa turned and marched back in the direction of the camp.

The following night Marina and Gene went for a dip in the water under the moonlight. He pulled her close and began to nuzzle her breasts. "I could stay her forever with you," he said as he began to kiss her neck. Marina shoved him back. "No! We can't. It would kill us. And what about the kids? They can't take much more of this?" Gene was caught by surprise. "What can I do? We've tried SOS signals but this island is on no flight path and we've yet to see a boat since we got here." Before he could get more defensive, Marina put her finger to his lips. She explained how their children were distressed by the situation and that their love-making was only aggravating the situation. "What? I'm not going to stop wanting to fuck so they'll just have to deal with it." Marina calmed his fears. "Look I'm not going to stop either but we have to be more considerate and pick the time and the place better. They're both bursting with hormones too and it's killing them."

As the conversation continued, both parents' thoughts began to drift. Gene remembered Louisa's hand on his crotch and Marina's mind return to her crazy decision to give her son a handjob two days previously. Louisa then told Gene that for the sake of her daughter in particular she had to make a decision and wanted him to row along with it.

The next morning she called Luke and Louisa and explained that from now on everything the family did would be naked. The children each raised an eyebrow. "What's this all about?" Luke wondered. "Well your sister is struggling to maintain some decency and we are all wandering around without a problem. She lost all of her clothes remember and that bikini bottoms I made is about to give in. She shouldn't be the only one going through something extra. It's better if we all came together on this, as a family should." With that Marina slipped off her own bottoms and stood in front of them all, now completely naked. Luke gasped. Gene took his cue and slipped off his own trunks. His large cock flopped out. Louisa's eyes almost popped out of her head but then she composed herself. "Mom. Is this really necessary?" "Yes Lou, it's for the best." Louisa demurely slid down her makeshift bottoms. Luke's stare went from his mother's crotch to his sister's. He knew he had no option but to do likewise and as he did so became aware that his cock was stiffening. He threw his trunks on the sand and walked off.

Marina's first instinct was to follow her son but her husband beckoned to her to leave it. "He'll calm down in a while," he said. Gene knew what his son was thinking, keeping your composure in a situation like this was almost impossible. It was like being in some bizarre Japanese game show without the laughs. He was also aware that his daughter kept glancing at his own cock and that made a pulse run through his dick that gave him butterflies in his stomach. "Hey, lets go search for some fruit," Marina piped up and they quickly disappeared into the jungle. It was always a slow trek through the undergrowth given their lack of footwear. At one point Louisa fell over and her mother was there to pick her up. Louisa felt a little squimish as her eye-line was directly on her mother's crotch. This felt weird.

As the day progressed and they prepared dinner, Luke still hadn't returned. Marina felt he was more than likely in the small caves at the far side of the beach so she volunteered to bring him over some food. "Be careful on the rocks. The weather looks like it could be about to turn," Gene warned. For the first time since they got there it had got very cloudy in the evening. It wasn't chilly, in fact it was very humid, but they expected a downpour. "Well if it rains heavy we'll stay over there!" his wife shouted back.

After Marina had gone more than an hour, the heavens opened and a heavy rain slammed down. "Wow, that's was the most vertical rainfall I've ever seen," Louisa piped up. She was feeling awkward all day about this new arrangement and felt that it was an unnecessary step but could understand that it was to save her blushes. They were both well covered under their small home-made shelter but Gene decided to snuggle up to his daughter in a protective gesture. He actually had forgotten they were both naked as he'd been so used to walking around in his swimming trunks and was also now accustomed to seeing his daughter's breasts every day. He put his arm around her and Louisa put her head on his shoulder. They saw a flash of lightening and heard thunder roar. It was exciting and frightening too. "Will we be alright here Dad?" "I hope so. We're pretty well covered but I've no idea what we should be doing right now." "Just hold me then."

As they lay together, Louisa's eyes were now focusing down her father's torso towards the considerable sight of his penis. Louisa's first thought was that she had now had an eyeful of both her parents' crotches within a few hours. She laughed to herself. Gene noticed and wondered what had come into her mind. "Oh nothing." "I hope that's not the first sign of madness," he joked, "laughing out loud for no reason!" "Dad! Don't say that. As it happens, I do think we're all going mad. I don't need you to confirm it for me." Her tone was dismissive but Gene wondered was there something in it. "Anything you'd mind sharing with me?" he inquired. His daughter paused then sat up and looked his straight in the face. "Doesn't it seem at all odd to you to be lying so close to your daughter without a stitch of clothes between the two of us?" The naked truth. "Well... of course I do darling but we're doing this for you. I know you're struggling and Luke is too." Louisa was focused firmly on her Dad now. "You don't know the half of it. Banging away with Mom every night. You must be in paradise. Well it's bloody well hell for us you know." When the tears welled up in her eyes, all Gene could do was pull her close again. They lay back then and he held her tight, wrapping his other arm around her to cocoon his daughter from the cruel environment.

As he kissed her forehead and rubbed her hair, something stirred in both of them. She put her right hand around him and rubbed his back then continued to slide it lower until she could feel his butt. She caressed it softly then looked up and kissed her father full on the lips. This felt good to her, if incredibly odd at the same time. She was now aware of a serious heat coming from the region of his cock. She made a subtle move of her left hand and then felt his rock hard dick. His breathing changed and she opened her eyes for the first time. "Honey... I don't know.." he mumbled but she just looked him flush in the face and nodded. She said nothing but continued to caress his buttocks with her right hand and gently slide her left hand across his balls and up his penis. She felt herself heating up dramatically too. She felt so horny right now.

Gene took his left hand and slide it down her back. He firmly grabbed one of his ass cheeks and kissed her even more passionately. This was so odd but he couldn't resist now. His only thought was that if Marina came back there'd be hell to pay. He adjusted his right hand now and touched his daughter's breasts for the first time. They felt so soft and very different to his wife's large artificially enhanced pair. He liked the difference and tenderly placed his hand over each breast. Louisa's reaction was encouraging. He felt her moan ever so slightly. The feeling of her small hand on his cock was making him moan too. He could feel her hesitantly attempt to wank him off. This made him smile and he slowly brought his left hand around her ass, past her hips and across her pussy. He'd explore that soon.

Louisa felt her father's touch and it was like every hair on her body was electrified. Then she felt his hand on hers as it gripped his cock. He slowly moved both their hands up and down his shaft to give her the idea. She cottoned on immediately then shivered with excitement as she felt his hand move to her pussy. His fingers found their way through the light hair to her slit. She was wetter than ever before and one of his fingers slipped right in. It was amazing and she started to pull him off at an even faster rate. The feeling of her father's finger inside her cunt made her shudder in seconds. It was a mini-orgasm but still one of the best feelings of her life. Her soft moan at this sensation into Gene's ear was too much for him though and he shot a blast of cum across her hands. The cum went up her arm, onto her belly and the bottom of her breasts. Gene sighed as it was sooner than he wanted but he softly rubbed her tits to scoop up his cum from his own daughter's body. The thought made him smile. He looked Louisa in the eyes again, searching for her reaction now that they had stepped into a place few fathers and daughters ever imagine going. Her look was firm and unyielding, defiant almost. She wasn't ashamed, scared or angry. She was strong.

The following morning Marina woke with a jolt. The humidity level was high and she could feel sweat all over her body. She became aware of the faint aroma of sex and it reminded her of the latest crazy night in the craziest month of her life. She sat up and looked at her naked son, still crashed out. He lay sprawled on his back and she couldn't but look at his flaccid penis. His balls seemed big again and she wondered how that could be. The young man's ability to constantly produce sperm was remarkable.

As she stood up, her mind could only cast back to the night before. How she found her son curled up in a ball in this small cave. She had sat down beside him as many times before and put a mother's arm around him. As soon as he looked up at her the maternal instinct faded sharply. Replaced by sheer animal lust. The taboo of the situation no longer relevant. The boundaries of acceptable behaviour had long since been crossed since the Francesco family found itself stranded her on this island.

She shuddered as her son pawed at her flesh. They stretched out and she felt his stiff cock rub against her leg. He kissed her stomach then licked at her pussy. She remembered thinking at that time how much she would have liked to have been able to keep up her beautician's appointments. She was hairier down there than at any point since her teens. Those thoughts were quickly displaced by the feelings of electricity shooting through her as Luke slurped at her pussy. It was the prelude to the most aggressive sex she'd experienced in years. She surrendered easily as her son pounded her time and again. It was as if he was unleashing all of his anger through his cock into his mother. Luke clearly wanted her to wake up the next morning knowing she had been fucked. He'd achieved that goal easily.

Marina could feel the afterglow of that passionate night all over her body. Her pussy tingled and her ass felt bruised. She had a black mark on each hip where Luke had grasped her so tightly. That's when she released that her husband must surely be able to guess what had gone on. She suspected that this situation had now got to the point that if the Francesco family ever escaped their island prison that only chaos lay ahead. Divorce was a probability and she did fear that there was a strong likelihood that her children would probably flee the nest as soon as possible. Those thoughts filled her with dread and she became very emotional. It was probably the first time since they had got to the island that she had really let go. It was not like her to bottle things up but she felt the need to protect her family and had contained all her emotions, as best she could. It was this thinking that drew her to try to make Luke feel good but now she had given him exactly what she wanted, she could only feel anxiety for the repercussions.

She wanted to run but then became aware that Luke was awake. "What's wrong Mum?" he asked, knowing inside what the answer would be. Marina looked at him then just burst out crying. Her naked son stood up tall and wrapped his arms around her. She just shook. He held her head close to his shoulder and stroked her hair. "Sssh, Mum, Sssh. It'll be okay." Marina just pulled her arms up between them and pushed him back. "How can it be? How can it be? Jeez, what we've done. What we've done..." She looked wild-eyed and Luke was a little frightened. "What was that then?" he demanded. It was not a tone he usually used with his mother and expected to get away with. "We did something incredible. We're in a fucking crazy place and if we hadn't done that then I don't know how much longer I could go on. I don't regret it. No fucking way." He walked towards the mouth of the cave and motioned towards where his father and sister were. "You wanted us out in the open, fucked our clothes away, well now we're as open as its possible to be. Why hide it anymore?" Marina was shocked to silence. Her son turned and stormed down the beach, as he had before, but this time heading back to their temporary dwelling. She could only run after him, fearful of what he might say.

Gene and Louisa were still spooned together when first Luke and then Marina arrived at the camp. Initially Luke saw the scene as being innocent but then he noticed how his father's crotch was rested so close to his sister's butt. It brought him to a standstill. His mother practically ran into him. Her eyes went directly to the same spot Luke's vision was firmly locked on. The pair of them had a look of complete shock on their faces and turned to face each other. "Jeez, what've they been at?" Luke asked. "What do you reckon?" his mother asked sarcastically. This bizarre sight had jolted her out of her panic. She no longer feared what her husband and daughter would say as they had obviously crossed the same bridge as she had with Luke.

Her husband became aware of the movement about him and looked up sleepily. He could feel Louisa's warm body against him and for a split second thought it was his wife. Gene became aware of his cock wedged between this body's butt cheeks. Instantly he realised what was going on. His wife was standing over him as his penis slipped out of his daughter's ass. He practically jumped back, expecting to be violently attacked but was surprised when Marina stood there with her hands on her hips. Her face betrayed her shock but she didn't appear hurt. He was confused and he saw Luke behind her, looking sheepish and digging his toe into the sand, trying to avoid eye contact. Louisa woke now to see her family all in closer proximity than she could remember for some time. Then the madness of the previous night rushed into her mind and she turned and buried her head in her hands. She didn't cry but rather let out a frustrated squeal and began to kick her legs, like a child that had its favourite toy removed for her grasp.

Louisa jumped to her feet. "Oh my god, Oh my god! Mom. Fuck! Fuck!" She was getting hysterical and all three of her family members moved closer to her to calm her down. She twisted and pushed them away though and jogged off down the beachfront. "Let her go!" Marina sighed then sat down with her head in her hands.

Gene sat down next to Marina but Luke stood looking at them both. He still had anger in him but saw his parents now as struggling to come to terms with their situation. No longer the powerful ones in his family. Who was now? He walked out to the edge of the water then walked into the sea. He lay on his back and tried to keep himself afloat, looking at the clouds, trying to forget what had happened but unable to think of anything else.

As the day wore on and the temperature dropped a little, Luke and Gene set about lighting a fire for the first time in days. Luke had caught some fish and Marina grilled them as best she could. The sight of the fire and the smell of the food brought Louisa back to the camp. There was no big deal made of the situation and it was an almost silent meal.

A few hours later the Francesco family then went to bed. Marina and Gene in each other's arms again. Luke and Louisa lay side by side. The light from the fire providing a gentle orange glow to the scene. The siblings lay down as if to sleep but instead looked at each other. They knew what they wanted and suspected that their parents would not prevent them from doing it.

Luke stretched out his hand and brushed his sister's cheek so gently. He then leaned in and kissed her lips softly. He had no real experience of girls before this bizarre holiday but now he felt more knowing that he ever could have imagined. Their lips touched then locked and as their mouths opened, their tongues grazed each other for the first time. It sent a shiver of electricity through both their bodies.