An Island, A Horny Family Stranded

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Louisa felt a heat building up inside of her and her hips thrust forward. She wanted to feel her brother's body heat run the length of her naked body. She felt him pull her close with a firm hand on her ass and it excited her. She could feel herself growing damp. When their hips were resting against each other, Louisa was so aware of his erect cock and felt even more excited.

Luke moved his left hand from his sister's butt and gently massaged her breasts. They felt soft and so unlike his mother's. He has longed for this month since he licked her nipple while she slept days earlier. With his right hand he felt towards her pussy and was ecstatic at how wet she felt. He slid a finger into his Louisa's pussy and revelled as she gasped in his ear. She then held his cock with her right hand as she cupped his balls with her left. She repeated the motion that had excited her father so much.

After some precious moments of fondling, Louisa rolled over on her back. Luke lay on top of her and then slowly guided his cock into her pussy. It was a beautiful warm feeling and he felt incredible. His sister opened her legs to allow him easier access and then he held her butt cheeks with both hands as he slowly pumped her pussy. It was not an angry fuck but one of great relief and release of pressure.

Louisa wrapped her arms around her brother's shoulders and gripped him tightly. 'Harder now' she whispered and he took the cue. He pumped with all he had and could feel the cum boiling up inside of him. He so wanted to let go inside of her but knew it would only lead to problems that might prevent this moment ever being repeated. He then used all of the restraint he had to slip out. Louisa's sigh showed him how disappointed she was.

Luke did not feel disappointed for long as he readjusted his body. He moved his head down towards her pussy and brought his legs up towards her head. Eventually his cock was level with her mouth and Louisa took the cue. She took her brother's cock into her mouth and slowly sucked the way her father had shown her how to. Luke slurped and licked at his sister's pussy the way his mother had shown him how to. It was not long before they both came in ecstasy. Luke couldn't help put shout as he shuddered. His cum pumping out of his cock in waves and Louisa doing her best to swallow. She was shuddering herself.

As their remarkable tryst came to an end, brother and sister returned to a normal position, face to face. They looked deep into each other's eyes and caressed each other's faces. It was as close to love-making as either had experienced. Their parents hadn't interrupted their thoughts at all since they first began to touch each other.

That changed minutes later though as their parents stood over them. Luke sat up, he sensed something had changed and was prepared to fight for his sister. Then his father spoke. "Kids, we can see a boat!"