An Island Ch. 02

Story Info
Single Forever?
864 words
4.33
11.8k
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 07/10/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On Friday night, all of us get together at the pub—all the couples plus me, Mac, and whatever floozy he decided to bring that night. He was always bringing a different girl each Friday night. Lora and Lee, the newlyweds, were already back from the honeymoon. They were arguing over something about the house.

"So I guess the honeymoon is over." I laughed as I ordered a beer.

After about an hour of drinking, Mac and a blonde showed up.

"You're a little late Mac." I snapped.

"Yeah. Well, I was busy..." He winked at me.

"When will the kids ever get along?" Lora snickered.

"Never." I answered stoically.

"I'm going to get a beer. Want something Brandy?"

"Umm. Can you get me a mojito with no mint please." The blonde responded. How could you have a mojito with no mint?

"Sure thing."

"So you know Mac?" The slut asked.

"I do."

"He's really really cute."

"Uh huh. How do you know him?"

"He saved my life." Mac was a doctor.

"Hmm."

"Don't you wanna know how?"

"Sure."

"I was rollerblading and fell. He helped move me from the street and bandaged my wounds."

Wow. "How sweet."

"I hope he likes me. Do you think he does?"

"He did bring you."

"Does he bring a lot of girls here?"

"Define 'a lot'." So I was feeling a little bitchy.

"I just mean does he date a lot of girls." Thankfully, Mac got back with the drinks before I could answer.

"Sorry, they laughed at me when I asked for a Mojito with no mint so I got a Cosmo."She just huffed. "So what were you two talking about?"

"You." I'm not really one to beat around the bush.

"Me huh? I know that's your favorite topic Iz."

"Piss off." I left them and went to sit at the booth with everyone else.

"So is she as dumb as the rest of them?" Lee asked.

"She ordered a Mojito with no mint."

"Ahh. She may be the worst yet."

"Why do you keep him around again Lee?" I implored.

"He's my cousin, Isla. I have to keep him around."

After a few drinks too many I made my way to the bathroom. It was almost impossible to find if you didn't know where it was—way in the back behind the kitchen. When I was leaving the bathroom someone shoved me against the wall. I didn't see who it was but the person kissed me, fiercely. Mac.

"Let's go back to my place." He whispered in my ear. I let his hands roam freely.

"What about Candy?"

"Candy can find her own way home. Anyways, I think she found a guy who can get her a Mojito with no mint." His hand had found its way up my shirt.

"I'm not going home with you."

"I'm pretty sure the bathroom has a lock."

"It's not happening tonight." He kissed my neck. I went along with it.

We were making out when I heard, "Get a room." And then, "Holy Shit." It was Lee.

"Fuck." I managed jumping away from Mac. Mac was grinning like a possum. "It's not what it looks like."

"Really? Because it seems pretty obvious to me."

"What she means is that she hates my guts but can't seem to stop fucking me because I'm so great in bed." Mac always did have a way with words.

"Mac!" I hit him. "That's not it at all Lee."

"Well, well, well. No wonder you've been able to stay single so long. You've been screwing Mac."

"Lee. Please don't tell Lora."

"That ashamed of me?" Mac wasn't smiling anymore.

"Why would I be ashamed of secretly sleeping with my best friend's husband's cousin?"

"Thanks. A lot."

"Fine. I won't tell Lora, but you are going to have to tell her."

"I'm leaving." I walked out the back door. I could hear Mac calling after me so I picked up my pace. I didn't know he was following after me. He pinned me against the car.

"Let me come home with you. I don't care if you don't want anyone to know about us. You don't even have to tell Lora." I let him kiss me.

"We can't keep doing this Mac..."

"Fine. Let's go back to your place and talk."

"Talk? We don't know how to talk. We only know how to fight, and well..."

"Make love? But we're so damn good at both."

"Make love? Seriously? Is that what we're calling it now?"

"Yeah. I'm tired of pretending that it's just sex. You know it's not."

"But it is Mac. It really is."

"So if it's just sex why do you always have to run off before morning, or why are you always such a bitch to girls I date, or why have you only ever had sex with me or..."

"Just shut up okay? I get it."

"No, you don't. You are so busy with your 'woe is me, I will always be single' act that you don't notice what is right in front of you."

"Which is you?"

"All I want to do is talk to you for one night."

"Okay."