An Itch to be Scratched

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bethyboo
Bethyboo
188 Followers

The door opened and the nurse saw the cowboy walk in. "I heard all the noise and thought you might need some help. From the looks of it, you do."

Without waiting for a reply he climbed out of his outfit and jumped up on the exam table, finding the right height to slide his freshly aroused cock into her eager mouth. Three cocks filling this cursed woman. Three cocks curing the itch, the cursed itch.

As a chorus of blissful moans filled the room, she came. She exploded, muscles spasming, squeezing orgasms from all three men. She swallowed cum, in her mouth, in her ass and in her pussy. Muscles triggering, then sucking cum from cocks, as four bodies slumped in sexual exhaustion on the single exam table. The sound of panting and groaning subsiding as the bodies recovered from the cure.

The Doctor, recovering first, slipped his happy cock from her ass and hastily pulled on his clothes. With a grin, he said, "So, who's hungry. Let's all go get something to eat."

Still slumped against the two men, she answered with a groan. "But the curse, if I eat..."

Both the Doctor and the nurse quickly answered...."Exactly!"

The nurse offered to work every Halloween.

The cowboy was actually a cowboy, he was a little insulted that they thought he was dressed for Halloween.

The Doctor and the cursed woman...they got married...he does all the cooking...three square meals a day!

The gypsy could never be found, although rumors say someone paid him to leave town.

The restaurant, mysteriously appears every Halloween.

Bethyboo
Bethyboo
188 Followers
12