An Observed Threesome Pt. 01

Story Info
Two twenty somethings surprise their ex-teacher.
1.7k words
3.91
43.3k
15

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 04/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story on Literotica. This first part rather sets the scene. Just to confirm: all sexual activity described is between consenting adults of 18 or over.

*****

A roaring alarm in Neil Paul's brain told him that it was probably best for him to be leaving the School Alumni Reunion party. He'd foolishly accepted a dance offer from Michelle Dawes. Within minutes, she'd expertly ground herself onto his groin with such skill that her actions were completely invisible to anyone not watching closely.

"Why Mr Paul, I do believe you're getting rather excited?" Michelle giggled into his ear. As a former Sixth Former, at the traditional private girls' school where he worked, she'd been one of the worst behaved girls in recent history. Caught having sex on two separate school trips as well as much rumoured lesbian trysts in the boarding house. He'd always been able to handle her when their paths had infrequently crossed with a few dismissive put downs. She'd been after all just a silly little slut. But she was twenty five now and he was suddenly feeling out of his depth.

"Mmm yes, I think your just about done sir?" Michelle whispered artfully reaching down, cupping his balls, and then for what must have been seconds, but felt like an hour, she caressed his cock with a stroke of one long finger. He hardened to his full intensity in those stolen moments. It was easily the most erotic thing that had happened to him in the last eighteen rather sexless months since the slow breakdown and eventual break-up of his relationship.

Neil broke away as soon as the dance was over, flushing dark red and strode in the opposite direction to Michelle who strutted over to her friend Claire King, who was half glaring/half laughing at Michelle's conduct from the edge of the dance floor.

Neil had to leave! He looked around, thankful that no one seemed to have noticed what had just happened. God he was horny and if he had another drink inside him and she did that again, he wasn't sure what he'd do. He shuddered at the possible consequences. The school leadership did not take kindly to staff getting slaughtered and being propositioned by former students, even if they were in their mid-twenties. He'd lose his job for sure if anything remotely sexual was to occur. It was an exclusive girls' private school and the old bitch of a head was a law unto herself. He here he was, newly single and half cut desperately capable of doing something stupid. At least knowing he was vulnerable was the necessary armour. He slipped out of the main dance hall of the hotel, his cock still raging hard in protest. Retreat was the best course of action.

Michelle Dawes! He had only been twenty five himself and newly arrived at the school, when she was a student. He remembered spending one ski trip trying to keep Michelle from leaving her room every night to go fuck anything that moved. How the hell hadn't she got expelled? It was something to do with her rich parents influence if he recalled correctly. She'd got worse if tonight was anything to judge by. He'd heard all sorts of rumours about her after she'd left school to go to university. The most intriguing was the she'd lap danced her way through college after falling out with her father who cut the money off. He bit his lip at the thought of that hour glass figure and those big fucking tits bouncing free in his lap. He inwardly cursed himself. That was doing nothing for his erection!

Interestingly, it was still Claire King trying to keep her friend under control all these years later he noticed. These Alumni reunion dinners were more trouble than they were worth. With luck the next time he saw them both they'd be fat middle aged mothers! Those he could handle. Thank God Mrs Shepherd, the Headteacher, had slipped off to bed early, she'd have been furious at his antics on the dance floor, faultless as he was. Of course the worst thing about these London Alumni parties was that you had to stay over. A real waste of money, but that old bitch Shepherd was determined to outdo the Alumni events of the "so called rival schools" as she dismissively called them. He'd have up to be up at 9 for a bloody breakfast before the boat trip on the Thames! What a weekend...

He didn't notice Michelle's eyes following him as he left. "Sneaking off to bed I see! We'll give him five minutes and then we'll surprise him! I saw his room number earlier when he got his keys out of his pocket when he answered his phone." Michelle giggled half dragging Claire to follow their erstwhile teacher.

"How do you mean surprise him? God it was bad enough when you felt the poor man's dick! Get off me Michelle. We're not going anywhere!" Claire succeeded in stopping her friend physically if not killing the intention.

"Oh Claire! You had such a crush on him in the Sixth Form. You would have killed to have felt that cock! I had him hard in seconds!" Michelle grinned her old evil smile. Claire looked at Michelle with wide eyes. She'd not seen her for the best part of three years and she was as mad as ever! She found herself bemused that it taken only a few drinks for her to fall back into being Michelle's reluctant partner in crime. As if they were eighteen again.

"I'd love to catch him unawares! See that fucking cock for real." Michelle hissed.

"Michelle! People will hear!" Claire exclaimed. "Come on, we're getting you a coffee to sober up, you're mental!" She led her reluctant friend away from the dance floor.

Twenty minutes later and Neil was now lying naked in his bed, painfully hard and trying to sleep. It was no good! He picked up the IPad and began to search for something appropriate and a moment later he was gently stroking himself off to an online porn scene. Thank God for hotel Wi-Fi! Naturally it was two twentysomethings and a slightly older man; both girls were on their knees gently taking it in turns to lick the engorged helmet of the guy's cock. The brunette - a big titted slut - resembled Michelle, whilst the blonde was a dead ringer for Claire. Both had the submissive doe eyed look that one only seemed to find in porn films. The video was 60 minutes long and Neil resolved to hold off cumming until the end of the film. It was difficult as they were talking dirty, which was a real turn on for him.

The girls were now on Mr. Paul's floor and Michelle counted off the numbers of the rooms, until they got to 13. How the hell had this happened Claire thought! It reminded her of that ski trip in the sixth form when eighteen year old Michelle had sneaked off to the instructor's chalet. She'd been gone for so long that Claire been worried enough to go out to find her. Trudging through the snow she'd found the Instructor's lodge. How could she not know where it was? Michelle had found every excuse possible to go there in the few days they'd been there, much to the fury of Mrs Shepherd who was leading the school party. Peering through the window there'd been an image that was as clear now as it had been there. Claire had seen her friend getting taken doggy style on a rug in front of a roaring fire. She remembered his muscled torso and thick trunk dick, glistening from Michelle's juices, pummelling mercilessly into her friend. Instinctively, Michelle had looked up at the window and seen Claire. Claire remembered her winking and then mouthing two words at her: "Join Us". For a second she'd been soooo tempted and then common sense kicked in and she found herself running back to the hotel, the snow blowing in her face doing nothing to cool her cheeks. What the hell was she doing following her now?

"We're here!" Michelle pouted. "Mr Paul's room!"

Claire was suddenly fearful. "Come on Michelle, this was fun, but it's silly now, we need to get back to the party. It'll be really embarrassing."

Michelle grinned. "I want to see that cock."

"But he'll be asleep now, come on! This is embarrassing."

Michelle looked at her friend suddenly serious and sober. "You go then, but I'm seeing that cock. And I'll tell you something else. In these older hotels what do you notice about the doors?"

"I don't know?"

"Well, they don't automatically lock like in a modern hotel, which means that if tipsy Mr Paul has just staggered up here, he might not have locked the door when he came in." Michelle reached for the door handle and gently turned it. Claire felt a moment of true ambivalence: wanting it to be locked, but secretly wishing it to be open. The handle turned silently in Michelle's hand she opened the door to reveal a tiny crack before closing it again.

"It's open!" Claire exclaimed obviously. A feeling of guilt rippled across her as she realised how pleased she was and how furious Richard, her boyfriend would be if he could see her.

"Now for my next trick!" Michelle walked down the corridor and turned off the light switch. Suddenly they were in pitch darkness. Creeping back, she whispered to her friend. "It's time to see our ex-teacher. There'll be no light from out here to let him know we're coming."

Michelle opened the door of the room again silently and Claire felt her heart beating like a drum and her ears pounding with excitement. She couldn't believe what she was doing. The room was in darkness except for some hazy faint light. There was a sound of people having sex that she quickly realised was coming from a television or IPad. It was too tinny to be genuine. She felt her pussy suddenly dampen and her cheeks redden. As they crept through the bedroom they came upon the master bed with a naked Mr Paul lying on it. He was watching what Claire guessed was a porn film, one hand stroking his angry, hard looking cock (thicker and a bit bigger, she noticed guiltily, than Richard's) whilst the other held his IPad. His face, lit by the white light, was in deep concentration. He stroked his cock and grunted gently on each thrust. The girls were covered in darkness and he was oblivious to their presence. Claire held her breath as she wondered what would happen next...