An Office Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BenLong
BenLong
1,461 Followers

"Well, I'm headed out, see if I can get at least a little shut eye before I come back tomorrow." I started to walk away.

"You have a nice night. Are you both gone now?" I stopped.

"What's that?" I questioned, turning back to see what she was talking about.

"Both of you? You and the young lady?"

"Huh?" I questioned again, not yet understanding.

"You know, well..." she stammered, "I mean I wasn't trying to pry or snoop but it's normally deserted up here and I heard her cry out.... Well, I mean I went over to your side a while ago and found your lights on so figured you must be here. I mean, it's OK with me, I'm a grown adult and you didn't know I was here." I guess I was looking at her dumbfounded, slowly putting two plus two together – and not understanding the answer.

"Just what cry out did you here that made you think someone else was here?" I asked, not accusing, just asking.

She didn't answer at first, embarrassed flush rising in her neck and cheeks, then said "I'm not accusing anyone of anything mind you, but I heard a woman's voice say "Oh my GOD! And it sounded to me like she was having an orgasm."

I know I flushed. The heat in my own face and neck had to have come from somewhere. The answer was still four, only now with four decimal points accenting the fact. But the reality was, despite what I felt to have been real, couldn't possibly have been real, and she couldn't possibly have heard anything....could she?

"I don't know what you heard," I glanced again at her name tag, "Millie, but I've been alone since about 7. There's been no one else here."

She shrugged her shoulders. "Ok, whatever you say. As I said, it doesn't matter to me, adults are adults and they can do whatever they want." I heard her hard accent on the "they" this time, implying that "they" was "me."

I turned, to leave again. "But," she continued, and I turned slightly to face her once more, "You may want to give this back to the young lady that wasn't here," she finished, drawing her hand from the bag hanging on the side of cleaning cart and holding out the scarf that I'd seen in my dream.

BenLong
BenLong
1,461 Followers
12