An Office Fling

Story Info
You have fun with a man and woman at work.
1.8k words
3.94
32.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PoeDali
PoeDali
9 Followers

You are sitting at your desk. It's Friday, about 4:15. Just killing time, waiting for the weekend to start.

You are finishing up the last of your paper work, when Jen comes over. You are pretty much the last two in the office, besides a few people toward the back. She leans on the corner of your desk, and you start chit-chatting about plans for the weekend. As she talks about her upcoming weekend, your eyes can't help but gaze at her long long legs, accented by the knee-length black skirt she's wearing.

"Damn, I wish she was into girls," you think. "I could have some fun climbing those legs."

She asks you a question, but you were daydreaming and didn't hear her.

"Sorry," you say. "What was that?"

"I said, did I tell you about the new hairdo?" she asks again.

"No... It looks the same to me," you say.

"Not that hair."

"Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh... No, last time you told me, you were going with the landing strip."

"Yeah, I did that for a few weeks," she says. "It was cute, but now I've done something a little... different."

She has piqued your interest, and you are extremely curious as to what she has done down there. After a few guesses, you are at a loss.

"I give up," you finally say. "What's the deal?"

"Well... I decided to shave it in the shape of a heart," she says, blushing a little bit.

"Get out!" you yell. "That's freakin' cool!"

"Yeah," she says. "I just hope my date goes good tomorrow night so someone actually gets to see it."

You both laugh, then the subject changes to more mundane topics again.

After a few minutes, it seems as if Jen is just kind of stalling. You kind of get the feeling that she wants to ask you something, but have no idea what it is. Your mind, meanwhile, has become transfixed on the thought of her heart-shaped trim job.

From out of nowhere, you have a moment of extreme assertiveness.

Jen is standing at the corner of your desk, kind of leaning against it, arms crossed over her small breasts. With no thought about what she may say, you suddenly start rubbing your hand up her leg... from her shin... to her knee... to her thigh...

"I'd really like to see your new hairdo," you breathe huskily. Your fingers move up and begin rubbing over her panties.

She scoots back so she is sitting on the edge of your desk, and spreads her legs a little. You are having a hard time getting into her panties, because of the angle, so you take her right leg and put it over your left shoulder. You are staring right up her skirt at her pink and white polka-dot panties. You keep rubbing her through the thin fabric for a moment, then slide them to the side.

"The heart is really cute," you say, running your fingers over the thin hair. She smiles down at you, while positioning her hips to give you full access to her pussy. You rub the outer parts of her lips, where her thighs meet her mound, making slow, ever decreasing circles. She starts moaning, begging you to start playing with her, but you are being very deliberate about not touching her clit or putting your fingers inside her.

Finally, the circle has closed to the point that you are simply circling her clit, but still not actually touching it. You can see how wet she has become, and finally start rubbing her clit slowly, still in small circles. She lays back on the desk, scattering pens and paperwork all over the floor. She starts pinching her nipples as she has a quick, intense orgasm. You work her through it, and as she finally comes down, you pull her panties off and stick two fingers deep inside her. She starts humping your hand slowly, propping herself up on her elbows.

With your other hand, you reach down, undo your pants, and start fingering yourself. She opens her blouse, and starts playing with her tits. You are surprised to see that although her tits are small, her nipples are huge, almost half an inch long and thicker than any others you've seen.

You make the decision that hers will be the first pussy that you truly eat out, and begin kissing the knee that is still draped over your shoulder. You work your kisses up her leg, fingering her a little faster. You look into her eyes as you slowly kiss up her thigh, and as your tongue first touches her clit, you see her eyes roll back in her head in ecstasy and she lays back on your desk again, arching her back and twisting her nipples harder.

You are taking your time licking her, wanting to savor the taste. You start off on her clit, slowing down the speed of the fingers inside her. She is dripping now, her juices coating almost your entire hand. You get another idea, and reach over and grab two pens from your desk. You insert them in her along with your fingers, getting them nice and wet. You leave one in her pussy, and take the other and slowly start inserting it in her ass. She tenses up for a moment, then relaxes a bit and allows you to get it in all the way to the cap. After she begins to get used to it, you take the other one out of her pussy and also shove it in her ass, stretching her out a little. You continue to work the pens in her ass as you go back to eating her dripping twat. She is starting to moan a little now, and you know that she's going to come again. Just as she's about to, you stop licking her pussy, and trace your tongue around the heart she has shaved on herself, but keep fucking her ass with the pens.

You start moving up onto the desk with her, over her, kissing up her stomach. You move toward one of her nipples.

"Bite it," she says. "Bite it really hard."

You start running your tongue over her huge nipple, then put it between your teeth and chew on it as hard as you dare, still amazed at the size of her nipples. She keeps telling you to do it harder, and soon you are biting down so hard your jaw hurts, but she still wants more. You get another idea, and open your desk drawer, pulling out some binder clips. You clamp one onto each nipple, then another on top of each clip to make them tighter. She moans her approval and you kiss your way up to her neck. She starts rubbing your tits through your sweater before pulling it up, pushing your bra up at the same time. She starts pulling on your nipple rings, twisting them and pinching your nipples. At first, it's a bit too hard, but after only a few moments, you find yourself asking her to do it harder, just like she liked it.

You runyour tongue over her lips, and she parts them to allow you access to her mouth. You swirl your tongue around hers, and she sucks the taste of her own pussy out of your mouth.

Suddenly she throws you on your back, kneeling over you, her face an inch above yours. She slides her hand down your stomach, slips it into your soaked panties, starts rubbing your clit. She kisses down to your tits, biting on your nipple and flicking your nipple ring with her tongue. She kisses down to your belly ring, playing with that for a few seconds, then down to your pussy. She pulls your pants and panties down to your knees as she gets her first taste of another woman. You would never guess she'd never eaten a girl out before with the way she's licking you. Your head drops back over the edge of your desk, eyes closed, moaning in ecstasy.

You suddenly feel a shadow over you, and when you open your eyes, you see someone standing there, his crotch right in front of you. You try to look up to see who it is, but can't tell from the angle, his face hidden from your view.

Jen shoves a long finger in your ass, bringing your focus back to her, and before you even realize what you're doing, you reach up, unzip the zipper in front of your face, and reach inside. You still have no idea who it is, but when you feel the enormous package in his pants. You pull his cock out and start taking it as far down your throat as possible.

Jen, meanwhile, has kept up her relentless oral attack on your pussy, and she slides another finger into your ass, plus two, then three, then all four fingers of her other hand into your pussy. Between her six fingers in your pussy and ass, and the giant cock in your throat, you feel full in a way that you never thought possible. You open your eyes again, and notice that even though you have as much of this cock in your mouth as you can take, it's still not even half way in. You try to take even more in, but before you get another inch, you feel it starting to throb in your mouth. A moment later, you have a load of hot cum flowing down your throat. After you've sucked down every drop, he begins to withdraw slowly, becoming limp.

You feel your own climax beginning, but Jen does the same thing to you that you did to her - just before you explode, she stops, pulling all of her fingers out of you and kissing around your pussy but not actually touching it.

Just when you think she's just getting you back, she attacks your clit again and brings you to a strong orgasm, one of the strongest you've ever had.

After you come down, she climbs back up on the desk and kneels over your face, straddling your head. You giggle a little when you see that the pens are still in her ass, then start eating her again.

Her juices start running down your chin and neck, coating you, and you are playing with the pens again, twisting them, thrusting them in and out of her ass, fucking her with them. You are punishing her clit now, using your tongue to attack it. Her knees clamp to the sids of your head, and suddenly your mouth is filled with the flood of her juices as she has an insanely intense orgasm.

Afterwards, you both lay on your desk, holding each other, kissing lightly.

"So," you ask, "do you have any idea who that guy was in here?"

"Yep."

"Are you gonna tell me?"

"Nope."

You try to get it out of her, but it becomes clear that she's not going to tell you.

"Oh well," you think. "Guess I'll just have to find out on my own. Now, who do I want to fuck first?"

PoeDali
PoeDali
9 Followers