An Office Fling...

Story Info
After months of flirting an office hook up occurs.
1.1k words
3.46
28.2k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I usually make a rule of never getting involved with co workers. It's just too dangerous with potential sexual harassment suits and what not, but I made the exception one time.

I was working for a poorly-run advertising firm in Southern California. There was a high turn over and they were always hiring new people. One day, I was coming back from lunch when I spied a hot-looking dark-skinned sister in the lobby. I must admit that I gave her more than the once over. She was tall with flowing hair, had a curvy figure, wide hips and ample breasts.

Being professional, I just said hello and waited for the owner to come in to interview her. Eventually, the girl, let's call her Ivory, got hired as the secretary. We became friendly. We complained about the owner, who was a dick, and we shared music.

I talked to her about my past relationship, which ended when I found out my girlfriend was cheating on me. I noticed that Ivory started flirting with me, but it took me a long time to figure this out. I noticed that she began offering to share her lunch with me and wearing low-cut blouses to work. Finally, Ivory came out and asked me why didn't I date her. I told her that I had a policy of never dating co workers.

You would have thought that would have been the end of it, but it wasn't. It just made Ivory more determined. She continued flirting with me, bending over while she wore short skirts and even sucking on a lollipop while winking at me. One time she sent me an email saying that she wanted to blow me in the bathroom.

It got so bad, that I thought about going to the owner and complaining, but I didn't want to get Ivory in trouble.

One day, we were joking around and I said, "If you want me to date you, you have to agree to a threesome." Shockingly she agreed. Well, a bisexual chick is the holy grail for single men, so my interest was piqued.

One night I took Ivory to an after work office party and she was getting really flirty. We danced several times and she grabbed my butt times when she walked by me. I eventually drove her home and went up to her apartment. We sat on the couch and started kissing.

She whispered seductively, "I'm not wearing any panties."

That made my dick get even harder.I reached up her miniskirt and noticed that she was already getting wet.

She took my hand and led me to the bedroom. We quickly shed our clothes and I admired her shapely, dark-skinned body.

She reached out and grasped my dick, and said, "I always knew you had to be hung."

She climbed on to her bed and thrust her ass in the air.

"Come and fuck me doggy style," she whispered.

I quickly climbed on the bed and she groaned as I slid my throbbing cock into her.

"Oh, I have waited so long," she said.

She arched her perfectly-shaped ass into my groin as I plowed deep inside her. She panted, groaned and moaned sensually as my thrusts got harder and deeper. I started running my hands up and down her smooth back as I rammed into her.

Her groans became louder and she shouted "Oh god, I'm cumming," clenched her pussy muscles around my shaft and climaxed. I soon shot a load and slid out of her with a shudder.

We laid next to each other on the white sheets, which contrasted beautifully with her dark skin. After a while she reached down and started massaging my balls, then she licked around the head of my dick and finally started deep-throating my cock. My dick was enveloped by her warm, wet mouth. I got turned on by the loud, slurping noises she was making.

She swung her hips around and put her pussy on my face. Her wet pussy hovered above me and I spread her lips to reveal her inner pussy. Her pink insides contrasted with her dark skin. I extended my tongue and licked around the edges of her muff. Then I stuck my tongue deep into her and tongue fucked her. Ivory was sucking hard on my cock and I eventually exploded in her mouth. She purred and swallowed the entire load eagerly. In exchange, my tongue coaxed an orgasm out of her dripping pussy. It was right above my face and so I got a great view as an orgasm pulsed through her cunt.

I got up and walked into the kitchen to get a drink. She was lying seductively on the bed, when I came back. I decided to give her a sensual massage. I got some oil and started with her her long, shapely legs. I let the oil seep into her skin and then massaged it deep into her body. I spent a lot of time kneading and massaging her butt, then moved up to her perky breasts squeezing them together. She cooed her thanks and said it felt wonderful.

Ivory said, "You know we can do this all the time, and when I am on my period you can fuck me in the ass."

I said, "Why wait?" and she agreed.

She got a bottle of lube and greased up my dick, then she lubed up her ass to make it good and ready. She put her face in the pillows and raised her ass. I got up and slid my dick inch by inch into her puckered butthole. She squealed a bit at first but soon got used to me and I built up a rhythm.

"Oh, it feels good," said Ivory in a breathy voice.

I grunted as I squeezed into her tight butthole struggling not to nut too fast. I kept on stroking gently back and forth.

"I am going to cum again," she said.

It wasn't long before she had another shuddering orgasm and I shot my load in her ass.

The next day, we lounged around in bed, ate pizza and fucked on the floor as Sade played in the background. She turned on her side as I thrust into her so I got a good view of the look of pleasure on her face as she came. Afterwards, we lay next to each other on the floor with our bodies covered in sweat.

Things kind of fizzled after that. We hung out a few times, but she got all religious and said that God would not bless our relationship if we continued to have premarital sex! So after six months of chasing and flirting, she closed up shop. That was the beginning of the end, and I eventually broke up with her. I never did get my threesome. Oh well, I will always have those memories.