An Old Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
X-Factor
X-Factor
2,098 Followers

He could feel his balls heat up, almost there… She wrapped her legs around him, feet bouncing of his thrusting ass.

He was losing it, he pulled back, beyond the point of no return. Sam's legs tightened around him, forcing him back in her. He moaned, losing it.

His cock jerked inside her, and a long stream of cum fired forth. She squeezed her long legs tight, holding him deep inside her as he ejaculated. He moaned, more of his seed firing into her hungry womb.

Samantha was kissing at his face as he filled her pussy with his semen, the last of it trickling out of him. Feeling like she got all of it, her legs released him. He remained inside her, kissing her tenderly, smiling.

"Ohhhhh," she moaned, smiling. "That was fantastic!" He just continued kissing her mouth. Her feet caressed up and down his legs as he softened inside her.

Matt began to slide out of her. Sam quickly tightened her legs around him again.

"Where do you think you're going?" she asked coyly. He grew hard again at her words, and knew he wasn't going anywhere…

*I really appreciate the comments and the votes, it encourages me to keep writing stories at this incredible pace!*

X-Factor
X-Factor
2,098 Followers
12