An Old Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But this time, something in Louisa was different and her attitude towards her sexual behaviour had changed. With James, she is bobbing her head up and down his cock furiously while her hand matches the pace of her lips up and down his shaft. Her glossy red lips are sliding all over his cock and his dick is glistening from her saliva. It looks sloppy and slutty, acting like an animal forcing that cock into her mouth. She sucks his cock making sure her tongue never stops touching it and sucking hard I assume.

Louisa grabs hold of the base of James' cock with one hand but she easily has room for her other hand too. She aims his dick up his body before sucking on his balls. Releasing her grip slightly, she takes her tongue and licks all the way up his shaft. She then circles her tongue around his swollen head, looking up at him every time. She does this again two more times and before taking the head of his cock in her mouth; sucking gently while twisting her hand round his cock. After a short while, she starts to take more and more of his large dick in her mouth. Her lips slipping further and further down his shaft.

James holds her head, his fingers grasping her hair forcing her further down. I'm thinking her throat must be stretching from the size of his head and that she must be struggling for breath. However, every time he lets her up for air, she comes up smiling then eagerly takes his cock back in her slutty mouth.

It is when she is sucking him that I see the full extent of James' dick. It is amazing and I can understand why as a girl, Louisa would be keen for it. I wouldn't say I have a small dick, as it's still quite thick and girls I've had sex with have never shied away from it but it is still only 5.5 inches.

One thing that Louisa said drew her to other guys was her disappointment that she had a boyfriend who wasn't at least average in size. A common factor in all her other 'lovers', is that they were all above average. Some she claims are even as long as nine inches and James was no different. It stood hard and tall, I guessed about eight or nine inches, smooth and slightly curved. His shaft was thick too; so much so that Louisa could hardly wrap her small hands completely around it. Her lips gripped it tightly and her mouth looked like it was at the limit of how far she could hold it open to fit his cock in.

James takes hold of her hair and looks like he is pushing her down forcing more of his cock into her mouth. I have known Louisa to be more vigorous sucking my dick after drinking and getting turned on in the clubs but not to the extent of what I was watching now.

James moves his hands to Louisa's shoulders and gives her a nudge off. Still eager to get more of his cock in her mouth, she resists his hint to stop sucking him and James therefore gives her a harder push. Louisa just smiles at him while still holding his cock, wiping her lips. With Louisa on her knees still in between James' legs, Louisa unclips the clasp on her bra and slowly slips the straps off her arms. She then seductively begins to massage her breasts while James takes his shirt off, now lying naked on the bed and caressing her thighs.

As James begins to sit up, his hands gently slide up from her thighs to her waist and Louisa wraps her hands around his neck pulling him closer. They lock together for yet another hot, passionate kiss with both their tongues fighting one another's. James' lips move across her cheek and down towards her neck, kissing and licking it all over on each side and across her throat. Her hands caress over his head and her nails brush through his hair holding him against her. Continuous moans of delight and pleasure emanate from Louisa as her erotic smile never leaves her face; biting her lip too. The sound of her moans change and I know from my experience with her that James is using his teeth on her skin.

James proceeds to grasp a firm hold onto Louisa's body and rolls her over onto her back. She gives a slight squeal from the unexpected movement but then giggles as his lips never leave her soft skin. Only now he is kissing further down her body, starting at her shoulders then kissing down her skin. He pays special attention to her breasts before shuffling down and kissing over her belly.

James' lips continue to kiss her skin in all the places I know she likes and his hands firmly but sensually caress the rest of her body. I watch as he touches Louisa in some ways I never thought they would work like they did on her. The tones coming from her moaning tell me that he is working her in a way I don't know how and I watch eagerly at the places his hands touch to get her to moan in such a way.

The level of jealousy in me is overwhelming seeing how this guy is making my girlfriend feel. She grinds her body around in a way I've never seen. I know she's had sex with guys before but how she was feeling now was something different; a new type of pleasure which she has never got from other men. Seeing how she is with this guy and how she reacts to the things he is doing is different too. Knelt there watching, I can sense the passion and lust between the two of them.

James starts to move back up Louisa's body and brings his lips back to hers. Once again her arms wrap around him as they embrace in another kiss. The way James' hands are roaming over her body, make me know he has complete control of her and her sensations. James' hand slides down the front of her body then over her thighs. His fingertips, followed by his whole hand, slips into the top of her thong and he circles his hand around her clit. A few days later when I confront them both about it, James mocked me for not knowing how to touch a girl's pussy.

Her back arches whenever his fingers slip into her and she moves her hips around in a rhythm that matches the movement of his hand on her clit. Her thong gets pushed down slightly but I can still notice the bulge in her thong from James' hand. Within minutes, my girlfriend has another orgasm and her body convulses underneath him.

Her body shudders for a minute or so while he keeps his hand in her thong and I can't help but keep thinking what he is doing to make her feel so good so quickly. His foreplay isn't over though and he moves back down her body slipping her thong down her legs. Louisa is still in a trance caressing her own body. With his head placed at Louisa's pussy, James begins to work it with his tongue.

Louisa must still feel sensitive from her previous orgasm; because her body twitches and shifts around wildly as the intense feelings from James' tongue overwhelm her. She props herself up onto her elbows looking down towards James with her mouth open and moaning. She clearly loves the feelings he is giving her. James holds her waist, using his strength to keep her pinned to the bed. Louisa struggles and fights to move, her legs flying around. They start being flat on the bed then as the pleasure intensifies; her legs uncontrollably fly into the air. As I kneel there watching, I can only imagine what her body is going through right now.

Louisa tries to push James off as the feelings get too much for her but James responds by placing his fingers inside her pussy. This causes her to collapse back and her hands fly back to pulling at her hair, which is now a mess over her face. With his fingers inside her pussy, her breathing gets heavier and her chest and stomach move extensively. It's not long before Louisa is having another orgasm.

When James' assault on my girlfriend's pussy is over, he kneels tall between her spread legs and strokes his cock. Louisa's hand travels down her body and begins rubbing her own clit. This is the first time I have seen her rub herself. Louisa is still lying there shuddering with her back arched. She looks up at James and slips a finger between her pussy lips and into her pussy. Louisa then takes the finger to her mouth sucking on it with a seductive look in her eyes. When she pulls the finger out of her mouth, she bites her lip and directs her finger to James displaying a come hither motion.

With her legs bent and spread, Louisa lays there awaiting James to penetrate her pussy. James proceeds to tease her by running the head of his cock up and down her slit; and Louisa is moving her hips around trying to get his cock pointing at the entrance to her pussy. He pushes the head in slowly taking it out again. He repeats this several times with Louisa moaning for him, albeit moans of frustration. The pleasure is coming from the thickness of his swollen head stretching her tight little pussy.

He then leans forward resting on Louisa's body and brushes the hair from her face, looking deep into her eyes. She responds with a smile and places a hand on his cheek and another round his neck. Her legs wrap around his back and James reaches between them and grasps his cock, placing the head at the opening to her pussy. He teases her for a moment and her hips move around trying to get his cock in her pussy. The look between the two of them is one of intense passion and intimacy, almost like love. Of all the moments I had seen her with another guy before this and all the time with James tonight, it's this moment that feels the most intense.

I want to walk away, as the feelings for me become too much to handle. James' hips push forward and immediately Louisa's body arches up; her head looking back, pushing her shoulders off the bed too. James' reaction is to begin kissing her exposed neck again with her moans encouraging him for more. James' penetrations are slow at first; picking up the pace with every thrust. Their hands are all over each other and Louisa even starts to use her nails; I can see the trail of scratch marks left behind. Their bodies are shining from their sweat and their bodies slide over one another's with ease.

Louisa and James then roll over allowing her to ride him like before. This time though, her motions aren't reserved to just grinding. This time her body is bouncing up and down with her pussy sliding all over his cock. James also thrust his hips upwards forcing his dick harder into my girlfriend's pussy. His hands explore her body as Louisa keeps herself stable by keeping her hands on his chest. She looks down at James licking her lips and admires James' physique beneath her. Her breasts bounce in time with her body and James reaches his head up to suck on her nipples.

As Louisa tires, she leans forward and bends her right leg further up his body and stretches her left leg flat along the bed, allowing her ass to stretch and her whole body looks perfect on top him as they kiss for several more minutes. James sits them both up and repositions her legs so they are both sitting with my girlfriend still on top. Their faces are only an inch from each other and the look in their eyes being one of pure lust.

Louisa continues to grind her hips over him for several more minutes before lifting off of him and getting onto her hands and knees. With her ass now in the air, James gets on his knees behind her and guides his cock back into her pussy. Louisa starts by moving her body forward and back into him several times. James once again revels in the feeling of my girlfriend's wet, warm pussy gripping his cock. He takes charge, fucking her pussy hard and fast; looking like he is getting harder with every thrust. James takes hold of Louisa's hair pulling her head back and my girlfriend's moans turn to screams as he relentlessly pounds her pussy. Multiple orgasms take hold of my girlfriend and her body collapses on the bed; only her ass staying up from James' hold on her waist.

James reaches forward and massages her breasts and then pulls her body up. Louisa's head falls back onto his shoulder and her hands reach back holding James for support. James caresses her belly and breasts as he kisses the back of her neck again; just resting his cock inside her. James' hand moves slightly further down her body touching her clit and Louisa's ass pushes back into him. Her head turns to the side and James leans forward pushing his tongue out. Louisa does the same and the both just remain in that position licking each other's tongues.

I could tell James is whispering something into her ear and she replies but I can't tell what. She smiles and nods before she turns around and throws her arms around him, their bodies pressed together. His hands freely roam Louisa's sexy body once more and Louisa's hands caress James' face, neck and chest. James' dick still looks as hard as when they started. He moves a hand down between them and runs a few fingers over her wet clit.

Guiding Louisa onto her back again, James once again climbs on top of her. They kiss yet another time and his dick enters her pussy. James thrusts are hard at first but then the motions of his hips slow. Their hands lock together and his other hand caresses her face. A few minutes pass like this and James once again says something to Louisa, in which again she nods and smiles. Louisa's hips then thrust forward and James gives a loud moan thrusting his hips forward too.

At this point, it only just dawns on me that they aren't using any protection. James hadn't put a condom on and Louisa isn't on the pill either. Nonetheless, my girlfriend of five years had willingly just let another guy cum inside her. They kissed once more before resting in each other's arms. I look at my watch and little under an hour had passed since I arrived.

Louisa then gets up and gets dressed, slipping back into her dress and standing in front of the mirror attempting to fix her hair. James stands behind her and kisses the back of her neck while holding her. They look at each other in the mirror before Louisa turns around and kisses him, before dropping to her knees sucking James' cock clean.

I turn around and walk away, deciding to take another peak inside the room Ronnel is in. One of the guys is passed out on the floor while Ronnel is naked riding the other guy. I begin thinking what her pussy would feel like as I seriously contemplate fucking her in my own response to what I had seen my own girlfriend do tonight. I did end up fucking the slut three times and she was an amazing fuck. Louisa did find out as they tell each other everything and she took that as a cue to fuck Ronnel's ex who was a bouncer in a nightclub.

I get in my car which is parked round the corner and phone my girlfriend. I lie to her, telling her I had been busy at work but I was nearly there and would be at his house soon. She simply says its fine and James has been taking care of her while she has been waiting for me.

I walk back round to the house and this time James leans out the window shouting me in. As I walk upstairs, I can't help but peak into Ronnel's room and watch her get a facial, receiving a thick load across her lips. My lust and desire for this slut grows every time I look at her now. I walk into James' room and they both act normally, as if nothing had happened between them. Louisa is sat on the edge of the bed with her legs crossed holding a drink, although the shoulder straps of her dress and bra round her arms. James even offers me a drink which, despite my counteracting feelings to being with either of them right now, I accept.

We all sit around the room chatting and laughing over different subjects. Louisa isn't talking much, just spending a lot of time smiling at James. James walks around the room grabbing another beer from his fridge beside his desk. When he walks back to the bed where he was sitting, he stops to taunt me by caressing his hands over my girlfriend's bare shoulders and planting kisses on her neck. He compliments me on owning such a magnificent girl.

"Owning?" I think to myself.

I never once thought of Louisa as something I owned but the look in her as James said it brought out some kind of animal lust in her at the idea of being someone's possession to use as he saw fit. She gets herself comfy sat back on the bed with her back against the headrest, and eventually allows her leg to lie across James while he is sat next to her. This gives me a great view up her dress but James also takes the chance to be bold and starts caressing her thigh.

The more I didn't say anything and the more Louisa didn't object, the more confident James was around me; and he was allowing his hands to caress higher until he was even touching her ass. After a while, her dress is back up around her waist and at times he gets his whole hand over her ass then carries on touching the rest of her leg. I don't know why I didn't say or do anything as I wasn't the least bit happy about it, and when I saw him give her ass a sly squeeze in the middle of him talking, I instead announced I was going to the toilet.

I had only been away a few minutes clearing my head but when I come back in the room, I stand in shock. Their mouths were once again pressed firmly against each other's. James had just about finished pulling her thong down her legs and has just pulled them off her ankle just after I walk in. Louisa's leg then slowly slides up his and James' hand returns to caressing her leg, ass and now lower back as her dress is lifted higher.

They both alternate between French kissing and kissing each other's necks. I don't even think they noticed me walk in. With her leg hitched up so high, I can see her beautiful shaved pussy which is glistening from how wet she is; probably from the creampie James had given her earlier. James then takes his hand around the back of Louisa's thigh and his fingertips begin sliding up and down her pussy between her lips. Louisa moans and I still can't believe it.

Louisa's legs spread with her knees bent and I can see how open her pussy looks from James' cock, before James slips his fingers into her. I take a quick look and learn what technique he uses on her and then I manage to pull myself together enough to myself known. Louisa jumps in horror and picks her thong up and runs into the bathroom. James appears shocked too and to my surprise a bit embarrassed. He apologises and says he got carried away, complimenting my girlfriend in different ways, some of which felt inappropriate (like how nice her pussy felt to touch.) When Louisa finally comes out, we agree to leave and head downstairs.

As we leave the house, I open the gate to the garden and Louisa turns back walking towards the house where James is still stood in the doorway. Louisa presses against him and french kisses him again right in front of me. Louisa's leg hikes up as high as his waist wrapping it around his body and his hands move to firmly holding her ass. I shout out to her but they carry on, moaning in the night.

Eventually, they pull away from each other and she walks away giving him a smile and wave over her shoulder. On the way home, I try to get an explanation from her about what they were doing when I walked in on them, choosing to keep my knowledge of them fucking to myself for now. She cries profusely, constantly apologising and saying she is so drunk and got carried away. She explains that the leg over thing was just her teasing me and that James took it too far. When I ask her about her night, she gives very little detail about it. She only really states that she is horny and that it's only my dick she wants and that she wants me to fuck her when we get home.

Because she isn't on the pill, she insists I wear a condom but I assume this was to hide the feeling of James' cum inside her. We have sex like we usually would after a night out, only this time I have some new moves to try on her. For me the feeling wasn't all that great, as her pussy still felt wide open from James' massive dick. Although we do have great sex for the next few nights and she is curious where I had learnt the new tricks that she now loves so much.

I confront her about what I saw and that I want to know what happened at the club and anything else that's happened between them as I remind her about what they used to be like at work. Cleverly, she climbs onto of me and buries my cock in her pussy again. My cock is so hard, as she seductively tells me every detail of their 'relationship'.

12