An Old Friend Comes To Visit

Story Info
Husband's friend unknowingly seduces his wife.
4.7k words
3.67
133.4k
79
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sfbullrider
Sfbullrider
1,293 Followers

I was finishing up some work in my office so I could get away early today. I had gotten a call that morning from my old friend Tony.

Tony and I were best friends in high school, and college. After college he joined the Navy, and became a carrier pilot. That was 22 years ago. I have not seen him since.

He is now retired from the Navy, and has some kind of sales job that he says keeps him travelling a lot. He was in our home town here while back and ran into my parents. They told him where I lived, and gave him my cell number.

My name is Jake Peterson. I own an accounting firm in Dallas, Texas. I am 43 years old, and have been married to my beautiful wife Margie for twenty years.

Tony and I were getting together this afternoon at the bar in his hotel. I can't wait to see him. It has been far too long since we have seen each other. He and I used to raise a lot of hell in our younger days.

He was also quite the ladies man. He not only was very handsome, he was equally charming. He could talk a girl into just about anything. At our high school graduation, we were just about lined up ready to march in, and Tony was in a closet getting a blow job from Darlene Murphy.

I got to the bar, and Tony was not there yet. He said he had a meeting that might run over a bit. I ordered a beer and waited for Tony.

I started thinking about the night before. My wife Margie had come home from a three day conference in Atlanta. Her job required some travel, but not much.

Margie and I met after college. We were set up on a blind date by a mutual friend. I was so worried because most blind dates I had been involved with didn't turn out so good.

Margie was really good looking, but seemed very shy at first. We hardly talked. It was almost awkward not having anything to talk about. As the evening progressed, it got worse. I figured she didn't like me, therefore didn't want to talk to me.

I was about ready to take her home when she mentioned something about baseball. I perked up. I am a baseball fanatic. It turns out so was Margie. We got back to her apartment, and she invited me in. We sat on her couch and talked baseball for two hours.

I finally decided it was time to go, and she walked me to the door. She gave me a little kiss on the cheek, but I planted one right on her lips. Then she returned the kiss, which seemed to last several minutes.

We started dating, and several months later became engaged. We have now been married for twenty wonderful years. One thing though, Margie did not take my last name. She goes by her maiden name, Hunter. Actually, her name is Margaret hunter, but I call her Margie.

Anyway, I was thinking about the night before when Margie got home from her trip. She went on and on about how much she missed me, and how horny she was for me.

On the way home from picking her up from the airport she kept wanting to suck my dick. As soon as her bag hit the ground in the living room we were naked and rolling around on the floor. We fucked once on the couch, and twice in our bed. It was some of the best lovemaking we have had in quite awhile. I did wonder what had gotten into her, but she said that she just really missed me.

I looked up from my daydreaming to see Tony walk in. I jumped up and gave him a hug.

Tony was supposed to be the best man at our wedding, but he was deployed in the Persian Gulf at the time, and couldn't make it.

"Tony, you look great. How the hell are you?"

"I'm great Jake. You look pretty good yourself. I heard from your dad that your doing pretty good here in Dallas." He said.

"Yea Tony, I can't complain. I have a great wife, a great job, and a really smart son who is a Freshman at Princeton."

That is great Jake, it is so damn good to see you after all these years."

We sat there talking and reminiscing about old times in high school and college. It brought back some wonderful memories.

After awhile I said, "So tell me Tony, what are you doing now after retirement from the Navy?"

"I have a great job as a salesman for this computer company that specializes in aviation software and components. I have to travel a lot, but there are a lot of pleasurable benefits, if you know what I mean." He laughed.

"What do you mean by that Tony?" I wasn't sure what he was talking about.

"Let's just say that this single war hero, and ex fighter pilot, gets his share of poontang when traveling the country."

"Tell me more my friend, tell me more." I said.

He proceeded to tell me that there were a lot of married business women who traveled also. Many of them were more than willing to partake in a night of hot, wild sex away from their husbands. Tony said he preferred to bed married women because there were no strings. He has had numerous one night stands with some really hot married women.

"How about you Jake? Surely you get to travel some in your business. Do you ever get a little on the side?"

"No Tony, I don't. I love my wife very much, and would never cheat on her. She is the best thing that ever happened to me, but I guess I do have some fantasies. They will just remain fantasies, because I would never cheat on her."

"That is great Jake. You are lucky to have someone who loves you and takes good care of you. I am sorry my marriage didn't work out."

"You will find someone Tony, but in the meantime it sounds like you are getting all the pussy you can handle."

"I'll say. In Fact, two nights ago I was in Atlanta for a meeting. I hooked up with this really gorgeous married lady about our age. She was in the bar having a drink by herself, so I made my move."

"Ok, I want all the details. I will just live out my fantasies vicariously through you Tony." I said.

"We were both staying at the Marriott, so it was in the hotel bar where I met her."

A thought just occurred to me, Margie was staying at the Marriott this past weekend in Atlanta. That is where her conference was.

"I sat down and struck up a conversation. She didn't much want to have anything to do with me at first, but after buying her several drinks, and turning on the old charm, I was able to get her interested in me."

I can't picture my Margie sitting in the bar having a drink by herself. As good looking as she is, it is an open invitation for some guy to try to hit on her. Besides, she had called me and told me she was about ready to go to bed, and she couldn't wait to get home to me. No, it was ridiculous for me even to think it could have been Margie.

Tony continued his story, "we had quite a bit to drink, and it was getting late. She said she had to go, but when she tried to get up, she stumbled a little. So I helped her up to her room."

"Let me guess, you also helped her inside her room, and over to her bed." I said.

"You guessed right Jake. I asked her if she needed help getting undressed. She just sat there staring at me, so I kissed her. Then I started undressing her, and she didn't say anything. I quickly undressed and kissed her again as I fondled her tits. Then I pulled her down on my dick, and she immediately started sucking."

"Did she suck you off Tony?"

"No, I didn't want that. I wanted in that pussy of hers. I laid her out on the bed and crawled between her legs. I always carry a condom with me, so I put it on, then fucked the shit out her. When I finished I got up and she looked at me, then started crying."

"Why did she do that Tony?"

"She suddenly realized she had cheated on her husband. She became very upset, and said she had never done anything like that before. I started feeling a little bad about taking advantage of her, but she could have stopped it at any time. In fact, why was she even in that bar alone? I thought that was what she was looking for."

"What happened next?" I asked.

"I left, as she was yelling for me to get out. She was pretty upset about the whole thing. I could tell she felt pretty guilty."

A sudden chill suddenly came over me. I had a bad feeling about the whole story.

"Tony, could you describe the woman? I mean, just for my fantasies."

"Sure Jake. As I said she was so gorgeous. She had long blond hair. I'm guessing she was about 5'9" with really long legs. She had beautiful skin, and I remember this cute little birthmark on her right inner thigh. I'm telling you Jake, this was one hot lady."

My chest began to get tight, and I started feeling like I was going to throw up. It sounded a lot like Margie. Margie had that birthmark.

"I will never forget how she looked laying naked on the bed there. Let me see if I can remember her name? Oh yea, her name was Margaret Hunter." He said.

My best friend from high school had just fucked my wife in Atlanta. I think I am going to be sick. My whole world just came crashing down. My wonderful wife of twenty years has cheated on me.

"Jake are you ok, you look a little pale?"

"I'm ok Tony, I think it must have been something I had for lunch."

I had to keep it together. I didn't want Tony to know anything yet. I had to figure how I was going to handle this.

"Well, that story is just one of the many married women I have nailed here recently. Another notch on the old belt of Tony the Tiger."

I was so pissed. I was pissed at Tony and his attitude, and I was pissed at Margie for getting herself into that situation. I found it hard to believe she went to that bar to get laid. I would find out when the confrontation came.

Suddenly, a really devious plan came to mind.

"Hey Tony, I was just thinking, you have never met my wife. Would you like to follow me home and meet her? I know she would just love to me you."

"I do have plans this evening, but I would like to come over and meet your wife. All this time, and we've never met. I'm really sorry I was unable to be at your wedding Jake."

"You couldn't help it Tony. You were busy defending our freedom. Come on, I will give Margie a call and let her know we are headed that way."

I called Margie as Tony followed me to my house. I explained how he called me out of the blue, and we got together. I really wanted her to meet him before he left town.

She seemed really excited and said to bring him on home.

We walked in the front door, and Marge called out from the kitchen she would be there in a minute. She was preparing some snacks. Tony sat down with his back to the kitchen.

I just sat ready to watch the show.

Margie walked in with a tray of cheese and sausage. When Tony turned to face her she dropped the tray. She looked like she had just seen a ghost. Tony turned pale also.

"Margie what's wrong? You dropped the snacks."

"Uh, nothing honey, I'm just, just finally glad to meet Tony, and I wasn't paying attention."

"Tony, this is my beautiful wife Margie. Margie this is Tony."

They wouldn't go near each other. They both mumbled a glad to meet you, or something. They didn't even want to look at each other, and certainly couldn't look at me.

"You two don't seem to thrilled about finally meeting."

They both just stood there, not knowing what to say, or do.

"You know Margie, Tony has been telling me all about his business travels. He is quite the ladies man. It seems that while on these business trips, he likes to see how many married women he can fuck. You would be amazed at how many he has nailed. He calls them just another notch in his belt."

They both just stood there looking guilty as hell.

Of course Margaret Hunter, I guess you would know all about that since,

YOU FUCKED HIM IN YOUR ROOM LAST SATURDAY NIGHT."

"Jake I am so sorry. You have to let me explain. It's not what it sounds like." She said.

"She's right Jake. I am the one to blame. I got her drunk and took advantage of her. I am so sorry buddy. If I had known she was your wife, I would have never done what I did."

"Tony, don't ever call me buddy again. We are no longer friends, and I never want to see or talk to you again after today. You say you like to fuck married women. Have you ever stopped to think that those women have husbands who love and care for their wives very much. Did you ever stop to think you might be causing a married couple great pain, and maybe even a divorce?"

With that I turned to stare at Margie. She got this horrified look on her face and started to cry.

"Jake please, Honey I am so sorry. I felt so damn guilty afterwords I could hardly stand it. I still feel that way."

I shot her a look that told her to shut up. She did.

"Tony just get the fuck out of my house. I never want to see you again. I also never want you to see or contact my wife again. There will be no follow up fucks." I said.

"Ok Jake, I'll go, and I will never contact either of you again. I am really sorry. I never meant to hurt you, or cause trouble. I didn't know she was your wife."

With that Tony walked out the door.

I turned and looked at Margie. The anger was now replaced by hurt. I started to cry.

"It hurts pretty bad Margie. You have no idea how much you have hurt me."

"Yes I do Jake, because I hurt to. I hurt you, myself, and our relationship. The guilt is almost more than I can stand. Can we please sit down and talk about this?"

I looked up and said, "No Marge, not yet. I need some time to deal with this. I'm not sure what to do, so I need time to think it through. I will sit down and talk at some time, but not now."

"I understand Jake. I have a lot to say, and explain, but it can wait until you're ready." She said.

"I think I should pack some things and leave Marge. I just want you to know that I don't want a divorce, but if we can't work this out, I will file for divorce. The one positive thing in all this is that I still love you with all my heart, and can't imagine my life without you."

"No Jake, I don't want you to leave. I think that would make things worse. Please stay. I will sleep in the guest bedroom for now."

"I think you're right Margie, but I will stay in the guest room. You stay in our room. I don't want to lose you Margie, but I also won't be a cuckold husband you hear about all the time."

She wanted to tell me everything, but I wouldn't let her say anything else. I was going to make her suffer, and think about what she did for awhile.

Over the course of the next week we said very little to each other. We ate our meals together, but that was about it. She went to her room, and I went to mine. Sometimes I would walk by her room and hear her crying. I wanted to go take her in my arms and tell her everything was ok, but it wasn't. So I didn't. True to her word, she was waiting for me to initiate bringing up the night in Atlanta.

After two weeks I was starting to come to grips with everything, but felt I needed to talk to someone before talking to Margie. I thought about a Counselor, but decided instead to call this couple we were good friends with.

Stan and Marijane were about our same age. We had taken some trips with them, and gone out with them on many occasions. I called them one afternoon to see if I could come over to talk. They said sure, but didn't ask why.

I told them I would be over after supper.

That night after we finished eating, "I got up and said I was going out."

All she said was, "ok."

Marijane answered the door, and told me to come in. Stan brought out a bottle of wine and poured each of us a glass.

"I guess you're wondering what this is all about huh? I guess you noticed that Margie and I have not contacted you in awhile." I said.

"We know Jake. Margie was here a couple of days ago. She really needed someone to talk to. She told us everything Jake. The whole story, and I can tell you she is hurting just as bad as you. She feels like she has really let you down. She desperately needs you to sit down and let her tell you everything."

"I will in time, but first I want to hear what she told you."

Stan told me her version. She had just finished talking to me on the phone. She had planned to get in bed, but didn't feel sleepy. She decided to go to the bar and have a drink, then maybe she could get to sleep. Tony sat beside her and started trying to make conversation.

She said she knew what his purpose was, and tried to ignore him without being mean or anything. He kept buying her drinks and she started to loosen up. She said their conversation was pretty interesting, and he wanted to know all about her job, and business.

She said he was a very charming and personable fellow, and quite good looking. The alcohol began to take away all her inhibitions.

She finally decided she needed to get to her room, but when she tried to get up, she was quite drunk. Tony helped her to her room. He opened the door for her and came in.

She wasn't sure how, but before she knew it, they were naked on the bed. She even said that at first she was so drunk she thought it was actually you on the bed with her.

When he entered her, they were face to face. She saw it was not you, and was horrified to realize she was having sex with a stranger. She doesn't know why, but she didn't stop him. Afterwards she began to feel so guilty she could hardly stand it. She made him leave her room immediately.

"That's what she told us Jake, and we believe she was honest, and telling the truth." Stan said.

"Jake she is not making excuses. She knows she screwed up big time. She knows now that her going into that bar alone late at night was an invitation to hit on her. She also knows she drank way to much. She said it just slipped up on her. All she wants is a chance to talk to you and ask for your forgiveness," said Marijane.

"Do you both know how much she has hurt me with this? When I brought Tony home, and saw the two of them there, all I could picture was Tony pumping away on my wife, and her enjoying it." I said.

"You're wrong about that Jake. I can tell from what she said that she did not enjoy it one bit. There was no sexual gratification on her part. Maybe Tony got some pleasure, but not your wife. She did not even have an orgasm. All she got was shame and guilt." Stan said.

"I was worried that she liked him better than me. I had visions of her doing this because I was inadequate in the bedroom. I felt like maybe I was the failure, and she wanted more." I said as I started to cry.

Marijane took me in her arms, and Stan put his hand on my back.

"No way Jake. She adores you, and loves you so much. It scared her that you might be thinking that, and she very emphatically told us that you were her night in shining armor, especially in the bedroom. Not to get personal Jake, but she said you were an awesome lover." Marijane said.

I left Stan and Marijane's feeling better. I decided I had two choices, and I needed to make that choice tonight. I could tell Margie that I just can't get by the fact that she cheated on me, no matter what the circumstances, and file for divorce. The other choice was to go home, talk to her, hear what she had to say, then try to get on with our marriage.

When I got home I saw that she had retired to her bedroom. I decided to take a shower, and think about what I was going to say to her.

I knocked on her door, and asked if I could come in.

"Yes Jake, but you didn't have to knock. This is still your bedroom too." She said.

""Margie, I am ready to talk, and hear what you have to say."I said.

I sat down on the bed next to her. She had on her robe, and she looked so beautiful sitting here.

She immediately smiled at me and said, "First of all Jake, I want to tell you how very sorry I am. I meant to tell you everything when I got home, but all I could think of was how much I needed to be intimate with you. I needed to be close to you. I felt so guilty, and so bad." She said.

"I spent the evening with Stan and Marijane. I needed someone to talk to. Apparently you had beaten me to the punch. They told me everything you said, about the whole thing." I said.

Sfbullrider
Sfbullrider
1,293 Followers
12