An Old Friend Pops In

Story Info
Clair is having a fun bath when a surprise visit from an old.
2k words
4.07
18k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a hell of a month for Clair, and the one coming up didn't look like it was going to pull any punches either. It seemed like her life was being taken over by studying and to make matters worse her boyfriend had gone away for the weekend. All she wanted to do was sleep for a week, but she'd settle for this piping hot bath and a cold beer.

The fiery water bit at her flesh, almost as hot as she could stand, as ripples of bubbly froth washed up her stomach and lapped at her full breasts. She loved the sensation of sweat trickling down her chest, to meet the water below, as the bottom of the chilly perspiring beer rested just by her nape. She brought it to her lips, and sucked the cold beer gently down, before playfully circling one of the taps with her toe. As her legs spread apart, hot water rushed in waves down the bath and slapped against her nipples.

She smiled mischievously as she cooled them down by tracing the cold studded glass bottle around them. The wet drips of condensation ran over them, and they stiffened to the touch. She felt a familiar sensation rising. Her boyfriend hadn't touched her for days. It was bound to be part of the reason she was stressed. She began to caress and wash her boobs. She'd forgotten how much she liked them. Drizzling bath oil over them her slippery fingertips followed her curves.

She could feel her groomed pussy begin to ache with a familiar longing. Submitting, she slowly stroked her fingertips down her stomach, grazing over her navel, before stroking through her light pubic hair. She parted her fingers and ran them down the sides of her clitoris, feeling the sensation of water lap against her lips as she moved. Closing her eyes she bit her lip, as her smooth fingertips slid all the way down her lips, before coming back up to bump over her clitoris. She placed her palm firmly on her pubes, as her fingers began to circle her gorgeous pink button. Slowly at first, her hips rocking, she tweaked her nipple as she played. God it felt great. She was so fucking wet. She stroked her hands lower, sliding two hot fingers between her neat lips, inside her. The water splashed over the edges as she started to buck against her own hand, getting closer.

"BZZzz". The doorbell rang! Who the hell was that? Why now? She was so close. "Bzzz" it went again.

She climbed out of the water, feeling the oily surface pull at her naked flesh as she went, trying to keep her in. Chucking on a skimpy towel that only just covered her nipples and bum, she headed down the stairs to see who it was. Hiding behind the door she opened it just a crack.

"Clair! Hey!" It was Simon, a friend from university. She'd always fancied him, but aside from a few very exciting sexual adventures, nothing had come from it. She hadn't seen him for a year!

"Fuck! Simon! How are you?" she blurted.

"Sorry to just pop in. You just always said I should if I was in the area. Bad time?". He looked really good. Tall, blonde, and a smile she recognised as trouble. She could feel how wet her pussy still was as air rushed in through the door.

"No it's fine. I was just in the bath. Sorry โ€“ come in and I'll get changed".

"Not on my account" he grinned. She smirked back, but Simon knew she was with Nate now, so she figured he was probably just being cheeky, but a little and naughty part of her wanted to just drop the towel there and then.

He came in, and she gave him a quick hug. Her nipples were still so hard, they pressed against his chest through the thin travel towel. She'd forgotten how nice his arms felt around her. His hands fell against her lower back. All she could think was how close they were to her bare bum and aching lips. She was so horny now, she wasn't thinking straight.

"Come on up. I'll chat to you from the other room." As she led the way up the stairs to her bedroom she wasn't aware that she was giving Simon a perfect view of her flawless arse and pussy.

"Woah! Well I wasn't expecting that!" Simon chuckled.

Clair went bright red and started to apologise but he cut her off. "Clair, it's fine. It's better than fine. It's fucking sexy".

She giggled. He had the ability to make her regress to her more chilled-out and naughty ways of university. "Well, I'm glad you like it. But it does sem a bit unfair. You've seen mine..."

"Really?" He asked with raised eyebrows. She nodded and bit her lip.

Locking eyes with her, his hand slowly reached to his belt. She could already see a sizeable bulge in his jeans. Clearly he hadn't been lying. He unbuckled his belt, and started to pop open the buttons, one at a time. A painfully long time. He reached his hand into his tight black briefs. Clair realised her hands had actually wandered to the edge of her towel, her fingers pressed against her pussy in anticipation.

He looked like he was just going to pull it out and then just slipped his hand out again "Haha did you really think I was going to? You've got a boyfriend".

"Who isn't here right now and has left a horny girlfriend to look after herself. If you're not going to get it out, I guess I will." and with that she dropped to her knees and yanked down his trousers and underwear before he could complain.

His cock sprung out of his underwear and nearly hit her in the face. It was bigger than she remembered, and looked completely edible.

"Mm.. hello my old friend." Her mouth was so close to it, he could feel her hot breath enveloping it. His cock began to stiffen and pulse, and she coyly stroked and cupped his balls as she looked up at him, his swelling cock towering over her face. Looking directly into his green eyes, she slowly, laboriously, ran her tongue from the base of his cock, slowly up the shaft until by the time she reached the tip he was hard as iron, and she guided it between her lips and into her mouth. She could feel his cock throbbing against her tongue, his dick wet and willing against her pouting lips.

She looked so good down there.. that towel had to go. He reached down, past her stunning fair cheeks as his cock filled her mouth, and undid the fold in her towel between her breasts. The towel hit the floor around her. Her soft, smooth and full boobs looked amazing. How the hell had he let her get away? Her tongue flicked over his tip like an electric shock. Fuck she knew what she was doing. He could feel his balls tightening as she sucked harder, quickening pace, it felt like white hot cum was boiling up. It felt way too good, but he was damned if he'd not exploit this scenario fully and have her every way he could before finally cumming.

He pulled her to her feet. Kissing her passionately on the mouth, before pushing her backwards to land on her bed. She lay on her back as he knelt by the edge of the bed. He raked her chest with his fingers as he kissed his way up her thighs, closer and closer to those inviting pink lips. She grabbed his hair in her delicate fist, desperate for satisfaction. He loved to tease her, but now wasn't the time for that. With one long and slow lick, he ran his tongue from tantalising close to her arse, up the length of her lips, at last to her clitoris. Then he suddenly sucked it into his mouth, and pinched it firmly between his lips as he flicked it with his tongue. Fuck. It felt incredible. His chin pressed against her soaking lips as he continued to mercilessly lash her clit with his tongue. As one hand continued to cup and tweak her boobs, his other ran up her thigh, and she felt two strong fingers slide between her lips and inside her. They were so lubed with her own wet juices. They slid in and out, curling up to seek out her G-spot.

It was like fireworks on her erogenous zones, and she couldn't hold back. She began to rock her hips and grind into Simon's face. She felt her back arch and her breath catch in her chest as her boobs pointed into the air. She came hard with a huge moan. "Fuuuuck".

Simon looked up with a smile. "Enjoy that?" . In response she reached down and grabbed his cock firmly. Using it like a lead she walked him to the bathroom, which was difficult, it felt like her legs might buckle after that incredible orgasm.

Her bath tub was still full, and it had made the whole room steam up. With one hand she wiped the mist off the mirror, and leant against it, and with the other she guided Simon's engorged cock behind her to her lips. He began to run the tip of his dick up and down her soaking pussy. She could see in the mirror that he was enjoying himself. "Fuck me." she said, her voice suddenly serious.

With that he grabbed her hips, and slowly slid the full length of his shaft inside her. It felt like such a tight but incredible fit. His hands reached round to circle her clit just as she'd done not ten minutes before. Clair was admiring the action in the body. It was so sexy to see her boobs bounce, as his balls slapped against her wetness again and again. Fuck it felt amazing. Simon's fingertips were swirling round her clit in time to each thrust. He apparently liked the feeling of his own rock hard shaft covered in her juices as it drove past his fingertips on her clit. She certainly did. He kissed her back and shoulder blades as he fucked her. He could feel her breath quickening, but he wanted to see her face as she came on his cock.

Spinning her around he kissed her deeply, their tongues playing, as he lifted her bodily off the ground and wrapped her legs around his waist. She gasped as he placed her on the cold sink and her back rested against the cold mirror. He pressed his shaft firmly against her soaking lips, before rocking his hips back and sliding his tip between her lips and into the incredible warmth.

She gripped the rim of the sink as he drove his shaft inside her, again and again, hitting all the right spots. "Don't stop" she whispered. She was so close.

She could feel his breath ragged on her neck, and realised he was too. His hands were on her bum cheeks now, spreading them as he supported her weight. He pulled her towards him as he drove his incredible cock faster and faster. She couldn't hold back and wait for him. She was going to cum again. She rode his cock like a woman possessed, leaning forward she grabbed his shoulders, and he fucked her as he carried her in the middle of the bathroom. "FUUUCKKK!" she screamed as waves of pleasure rushed through her.

It was too much for Simon, and with that hot jets of cum shot inside her. Pulse after pulse of an impressive load flooded out of his cock. With that his knees buckled, and they both collapsed onto the floor in sweaty giggles.

"Always a pleasure seeing you" chuckled Simon breathlessly.

"I'm already looking forward to the next time you 'pop in'." sighed Clair. A year was going to be too long to wait.