An Old Lamp, A New Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iluvitall
iluvitall
30 Followers

I was surprised when Sheila was so quick to say, "Yes." She pushed the number ten on the control panel and up we went. To be honest I was grateful when the elevator went all the way to the top floor and opened to the little foyer outside the door to my new extravagant condo. I was afraid someone less desirable would step in and demand some of the action.

I unlocked and opened the door and allowed the ladies to enter ahead of me. They walked in and surveyed my home. Both of them oohed and ahhed. Brittany decided she needed to take a shower after her run. I showed her where it was and gave her a towel from the linen closet. I closed the door behind me, but she opened it saying, "I get too hot when the door's closed!" Who was I to argue?

Before I could walk away she took off her t-shirt. I suddenly felt Sheila standing behind me. "Can I help you Brittany?" she offered.

Brittany eagerly declared, "Yes, Please!" Sheila walked behind her and helped her take off the perky blonde's sports bra, revealing perfectly shaped breasts with big puffy nipples. My eyes were popping out of my head. I had only seen this kind of thing in porno movies. Then Sheila knelt behind the smaller girl and brought down her shorts and panties. Brittany stepped out of them and as she lifted each leg the older woman helped her take off her shoes and ankle socks.

This vision of a little woman was now naked in front of me, and another woman had helped her get there – in my bathroom- with me there! Yes, dear reader, my cock was straining the limits of my pants. Now the level of discomfort was new to me. My former cock barely showed when I was aroused. My new cock made it obvious to everyone and was fucking painful.

Sheila then declared, "It would be a shame for you to take a shower all by yourself, Brittany." The woman started removing her clothes quickly.

Brittany declared, "You're right, Sheila. Devin, why don't you join us?" She came over to me and lifted my shirt over my head. She knelt down and took off my shoes and socks. She lifted herself up slightly to unbuckle my belt. My pants were unfastened, unzipped, and down my legs before I could bat an eye. The evidence of my excitement actually was sticking over the top of my white, cotton briefs, another new occurrence for me. When the ladies saw the head of my cock sticking out slightly, they both gasped. To be honest, I almost did, too!

The blonde had my shorts down and off in a flash. Sheila was getting the water temperature set when Brittany said with a lustful voice, "You are a beautiful man, Devin. I have never been with someone who turned me on as much as you. I can't seem to keep my eyes off of you. And that cock! It's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen." She started touching it, ogling it, and stroking it. I was at a loss. Right now, this was more than I had bargained for.

Sheila declared the water temperature ready, and the three of us climbed into the shower that was big enough to handle an orgy. Both Sheila and I soaped Brittany up. I mean she was the one who had just finished exercising, after all. But in the end all of us were soapy and slippery. Our hands were everywhere. We were washing chests, and legs, and backs, and pussies, and feet, and pussies, and cock, and asses, and pussies.

I was more turned on than I'd ever been, and that's really saying a lot. Sheila's body was not as tight as Brittany's, but it was very nice. Her breasts were much larger with huge areolas. And were they ever sensitive. Every time the blonde or I touched her nipples, she would almost scream with pleasure. Finally, I aimed the shower head at her breasts to rinse them off. Then I took her left boob into my hand and massaged it while I sucked on her nipple. She screamed, "Oh God yes, suck my nipple you gorgeous bastard!" So I did!

While I was pleasuring this mouthful of breast, Brittany knelt in front of me again. This time she slid my cock into her mouth. Ladies and gentlemen, the sudden jolt in my body was as intense as anything I had experienced. I had requested from my good friend Haji that sex would have added pleasure. Apparently he had complied because the sensations her pouty mouth was causing in me cannot be described!

I let out a low moan, trying to stay focused. I know I bit down on Sheila's breast a bit too hard because she yelped a little, but she quickly pulled my mouth right back there. I reached down between her legs and rubbed that wet pussy.

Brittany sucked my cock like it was going to be her last meal. She was licking, kissing, sucking and stroking. I know you're thinking that this was just the normal sexual routine. But I can tell you nothing about the sex I was experiencing was normal. In my former life, if anything even remotely like this had happened, I would have been shooting my load thirty seconds after this pretty girl's mouth hit my cock. It might not even have taken that long. But now, as fantastic as all of this felt, I knew I could go as long as I wanted.

My finger entered Sheila's wet pussy and she gasped. Her pussy was relatively tight around my finger. I finger fucked her for a minute when she yelled, "Fuck me!"

I am not one to argue with a pretty lady. She leaned against the side of the shower and I left Brittany's lovely mouth to push my cock into my other lover's cunt. Now my friend, you need to know that my new cock was now huge. I measured later and discovered that it was a full nine inches. When that fat, long dick pushed into her pussy, she gasped loudly. She yelled, "Don't be gentle, fuck me!"

Needing no further encouragement, I started pounding her pussy. She grunted with every thrust. Brittany was still kneeling, so she crawled in behind me and started playing with my huge balls. She then put her head right up into my ass and licked my asshole every time my hips would rock backwards. I don't know how I held out, but no matter what these ladies did, I knew I wasn't going to cum.

I fucked Sheila for four or five minutes, and Brittany's tongue never left my balls or asshole. When I thought the damsel's pussy might be getting sore, I slowed down a bit. When I did, she just slid off my cock, turned around and started sucking her juices off my shaft. The younger girl didn't move. I now had a mouth on my cock and a tongue in my ass. This building's reputation was certainly deserved.

After several minutes of this ecstasy we all decided we were getting a little pruney in the shower, so we got out, dried off, and went into my adjoining bedroom. We all flopped on the bed and fucked in every position possible for the next hour. They sixty-nined while I fucked Brittany from behind. (And let me say gentlemen that with my new engorged dick, you cannot imagine how tight her cunt was!) I fucked Sheila's mouth while Brittany licked my balls. I stroked while Brittany licked Sheila's pussy and ass. I fucked Sheila's tits. Brittany rode me reverse cowgirl while Sheila licked her cunt and my balls. Sheila rode my cock while Brittany sat on my face. I hadn't read the Kama Sutra yet, so I suppose we missed a few positions.

Finally, I could tell the two ladies were pretty well spent from all of their orgasms. I, on the other hand, could have kept going for hours. However, I didn't want to ruin a good thing, so I decided it was time to cum. Now don't let that innocuous statement pass you by, dear reader. I decided when I would have an orgasm. I realized that I was in complete control. So, I got the ladies on their knees on the floor. I stood above them. I took turns fucking their faces until I finally pulled out. Brittany stroked my cock while Sheila positioned her open mouth right in front of the head.

I let her stroke for a minute and then let loose with a torrent of cum. The stream was so strong that it shot right into the back of Sheila's throat, making her gag. But she was a trooper and took all of it in her eager mouth. When I was finished, she pulled back and kissed Brittany, pushing my cum into the younger girl's mouth with her tongue. Some of it oozed out of the sides of their mouths as they kissed with passion.

Normally I would have collapsed in a heap on my bed. But, I did not feel the least bit tired. I could have kept going without missing a beat. At first, that prospect had me ecstatic. But then I realized that something was missing. Normally after an orgasm I would feel the usual after-sex, sleepy euphoria. That satisfying tiredness was not there. I just wanted more.

I replayed my request from the genie in my mind. I had asked for increased sex drive, unlimited stamina, and enhanced pleasure during sexual activity. While all of that sounds good, it seems that my request had an unintended consequence. And as I would discover over the next several days, many of my choices had unintended consequences.

The ladies were collapsed on the floor one on top of the other, sound asleep. The poor dears were exhausted. I, the former Kyle Nobody, had outlasted and wore out two insatiable nymphomaniacs. The problem was it wasn't enough. I realized that this encounter had triggered something in my mind and body. I wanted more. No, I craved more.

I went into the bathroom to retrieve my clothes, and watched myself get dressed in the mirror. I felt like a hungry tiger ready to go on the hunt. I wrote a note to the girls thanking them for such a lovely morning. I told them leave anytime they were ready and just to lock the door when they left. I walked out the door pushed the button for the elevator wondering where I could get some more pussy. Ah yes, Candace!

iluvitall
iluvitall
30 Followers
12