An Old Man's Fancy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
furryfan
furryfan
435 Followers

Karen writhed on the grass as Art kissed and licked all over the jungle, and then the kissing turned to nibbling and chewing as the senior citizen became almost feral, the heady cocktail of soap, sweat and pheromones making Art crazy. Art felt Karen's free hand on the back of his head, pushing his face into her armpit.

"Hope it's okay, but I'm real hairy down lower too," Karen gasped, her words as ragged as her breathing, and Arthur's hand slid down Karen's body on the way to find out. "Want to see?"

It took a while to get there, because Art couldn't pass by those magnificent breasts without kneading the gigantic globes. Her nipples were huge, poking out at the fabric of the top like thumbs, and when Art squeezed them Karen let out a soft cry.

The tank top had ridden up out from under the top of her shorts, and the soft skin of Karen's belly felt warm to the touch as Art fumbled with the button of the denim shorts. Finally, Art lifted his face out from under Karen's arm and scrambled down to kneel beside the teen.

Even before he got the button undone, Art could see what Karen meant about being hairy down there. Just beneath her deep belly button, a trail of dark brown hairs led downward. Art pulled off the snug shorts as Karen lifted her buttocks, and after he pulled them off of Karen's chubby legs he looked down at his prey.

Karen's full white panties were only on for a few seconds, just long enough to see the hair peeking out from the elastic sides of the undies, and the timberline of her bush was visible above the elastic top as well.

Art was careful not to pull the hairs as he gingerly peeled the cotton panties down, and as Karen's profusely hairy delta was revealed, his face was hit with the steamy aroma of Karen's sex. The hair glistened with moisture around the center of the wildly overgrown triangle, and Art shivered when he realized that Karen was just as aroused as he was.

The second Art got the panties off of Karen's ankles he found himself falling onto his chest between Karen's fleshy thighs, his face diving into the pungent fold of her pussy. She was dripping wet before he got there, and as Art began lapping feverishly at her clit he heard Karen's muffled voice squealing with delight.

The smell of pussy was so far removed from Art's recent life that he had forgotten how much he adored the sweet-sour scent of a woman aroused, and his cock was hard as he pressed into the grassy knoll, all thoughts of how public an area this was removed from his mind.

Art glance up through the jungle of dark curls and saw Karen's hands squeezing her breasts wildly, kneading the enormous jugs as her legs kicked around the sides of him. She was cumming, and cumming loudly.

Art felt like his face was being sprayed as he felt Karen's body shudder, the spasms violent and uncontrollable as Art tongue continued to lick around the bud of her sex. A few aftershocks followed, and then Art felt Karen's body relax.

Art got up on his hands and knees and looked up at Karen, her massive chest still heaving under that tank-top, which to Art's regret had never come off. Further up, Karen's flushed face was pointed up at the underside of the tree limbs above them, and when Art walked up on his hands and knees her ruddy face broke into a smile.

"So good," Karen said softly, reaching up to pluck a stray hair off of Arthur's wet cheek. "I never came like that before. Not ever."

Karen reached up and brought Arthur's face down to hers, kissing his pussy-drenched lips passionately before getting up to a sitting position and reaching over between Arthur's legs.

"You don't have to do that," Arthur said as she felt Karen's hand groping him.

"You're kidding, right Arthur?" Karen smiled as she pulled the zipper down. "I want to - very much. I want to take you to the place where I just was - the place you took me. Want to make you happy too."

"I don't know - don't know if I can," Arthur said, most of the erection he had moments earlier now gone.

"You can. You will," Karen said, smiling wider as her hand reached in the fly and found what she was looking for, the long semi-turgid member dangling down the inside leg of his boxers. "Oh wow!"

Arthur felt the blood going through his manhood as Karen's plump fingers gripped his organ and pulled on it, the expression on her face seeming to indicate surprise over what she had found.

"Can you - take your top off for me?" Arthur asked.

"Of course," Karen said, pulling her hand out of Arthur's pants long enough to reach down and, crossing her hands and grabbing the bottom of her tank-top before pulling it up over her breasts and off. "Told you I was fat."

"Rubenesque," Art corrected his young friend, and while there may have been a little soft belly flesh on Karen's body, it was hidden by her breasts, which were unbelievable - Arthur's word.

"Unbelievable," Art had said as his hands reached over and tried to cup the gigantic, bell-shaped jugs which hung down to her waist.

Karen's crimson aureoles were as big as drink coasters, and the nipples were fat pegs that had to be two inches long at least. The flesh of Karen's tits was surprisingly firm, and as Art's hands tried to cradle them Karen raised her arms and pull her hands behind her head, pushing them harder into his palms.

The steamy jungles of hair under her arms were pasted against her sweaty skin as Karen writhed in his grasp, and Art soon found that it was easier to use both hands on one breast at a time, since there was way too much tit for one hand, even ones as big as his.

"That's it," Karen encouraged. "I like them played with rough. Now time for you Arthur. Lay back down."

Art fell onto his back, looking up as if it was a dream as he felt Karen taking his pants down, and then when his boxers came down he felt the coolness of the grass on his backside. He had a moment of shame when he realized what he must look like - a withered old man whose body looked every minute of the 65 years it had on it, but when Arthur saw Karen's face as she pulled on his rubbery cock, he suddenly thought that it was going to be alright.

"I had no ides," Karen said as she knelt next to Arthur's hip, her breasts swaying down in front of her as she milked his slowly stiffening cock. "You're really big."

Then Karen was bowing down, taking his cock into her mouth and letting her lips go all the way down to his silver pubes. To Arthur, feeling his cock inside of Karen's mouth was like it was the first time again.

Art was getting harder every second, and soon Karen's lips were not getting near his pubic hair, as he cock swelled and lengthened under her loving. Now she was lifting her mouth off of his cock, but only to peel the foreskin down off of the bulbous head of his member, and after licking around the ridge and opening of his glans, went right back to it, her hand kneading his nuts as she went down on him.

Forty years ago - twenty years ago, I would have cum by now, Arthur thought as he watched Karen's face bobbing up and down. Now, he found himself wanting this to last forever, and as he reached down and played with the pendulous breast that dangled invitingly around his ribs, he thought maybe he had died in his sleep last night, and this was heaven. If so, it was where he wanted to stay.

Gradually, Karen had gotten into a rhythm, and as she did Arthur kept looking up at the underside of the limbs of the old oak they were under. This tree must be as old as he was or even older, Arthur thought. How many times had it sheltered people doing this very same thing?

So engrossed was Art in his thoughts, that when Karen's mouth came up off of him, he thought that the poor girl's jaw had gotten tired, and his only hope was that she would finish him off by hand. He was wrong.

***

Chapter Seven: No.

"No," Arthur said when he glanced down and saw Karen had stopped what she was doing and was doing something else, something that Arthur didn't expect.

Displaying a great deal of agility for a chubby girl, Karen had swung herself up and had straddled Arthur's cock, stroking the swollen tool as she maneuvered it to her opening.

Art didn't know why he had said no; maybe because he was enjoying what Karen had been doing so much, or maybe because he was afraid that he would get Karen pregnant, although that possibility at his age was slim, and besides, Karen didn't seem to mind or had paid no attention to him even if she had.

What Art felt as Karen lowered herself onto his erection was that she had to be a virgin. She was so tight that it felt like his cock was tearing through her narrow opening that no one else had penetrated.

Karen was wailing as she impaled herself onto him, her head rolling around on her shoulders and those incredible tits swaying as she moved. Then he was fully inside of Karen, and she was riding him, with those enormous jugs so inviting to Art's hands that he cupped them and kneaded them as roughly as he dared.

Karen's pussy felt so good that he found himself fighting not to cum, her insides treating his swollen cock to a variety of wonderful sensations. The visual delights were just as amazing, because above him Karen was going crazy, her hands clutching his as she helped him maul her tits.

Then Art had to close his eyes, as Karen let go of his hands, reaching up and running her own hands though her scalp as she shook her head in a frenzy, exposing all of her exotic natural beauty to him. His balls felt like they were about to explode as he fought to keep his cock from erupting, and then he lost the fight, as Karen's pussy slammed down around his member.

Art came deep inside of Karen, filling her womb with his seed, but he soon realized that Karen was cumming too, his cock being crushed over and over again in a series of contortions that ended with Karen collapsing on top of him.

"Oh man," Karen said as she panted while gasping for air. "Sorry, Arthur."

Karen tried to get off of him, apparently feeling that she was crushing him, but Art held her tight, burying his head into Karen's sweaty, cavernous cleavage as his cock went limp inside of her, the pounding of her heart echoing in his ears.

***

Chapter Eight: Afterward.

"I hope that was half as good for you as it was for me," Karen said as she eventually lifted herself up on her hands, her jugs still drubbing Art's face playfully.

Art rolled Karen over onto her back and tried to speak, but he found himself choking up as he did.

"It was - never thought I would ever make love again," was as far as he got before breaking down.

"You did though. We did," Karen said as they embraced. "And it was the best."

Eventually they got themselves composed enough to sit up, and after finishing the quart of beer they had opened, Karen coaxed Art into getting into the creek with her. The water was only knee high at best, but when they sat on the sandy bottom, they both shivered.

"Surprised there isn't steam coming up from down there," Art quipped as they sat in the water that only reached their waists.

"Freezing my nipples off," Karen said as she lifted her breasts up out of the chilly water while nodding behind Art. "Might as well leave those other three quarts of beer in here for tomorrow."

"Tomorrow?" Art asked.

"Hope you weren't planning on making me a one night stand, or is it one day stand?" Karen asked.

"No," Art said, even though he felt exhausted, and had no idea if he could do this again so soon, although he realized that he hadn't thought he could even do it at all before.

An approaching freight train got them out of the water and scrambling for cover behind some brush, and as they giggled like schoolkids, their hands kept busy.

"I like uncircumcised guys," Karen said as she played with Arthur's limp dick. "So much cooler than the other kind."

"I didn't think anybody was like this anymore," Art wondered aloud, but as it turned out, Karen was familiar with uncut guys since most of her lovers had been.

Art was Karen's fourth lover, he learned after asking her whether she was a virgin before today, and when his face registered surprise, Karen apologized and told of her past experience.

"Hope you don't think I'm a slut or anything," Karen said when she told him there had been 3 before him.

"No, it's just that you were so tight," Art explained.

"It's more a case that you're so big," Karen quipped, pulling hard on his dick like it was elastic.

Art knew he wasn't all that big, but he enjoyed hearing it, and didn't mind when Karen asked if she could confide her secrets to him. There was the first, one of her teachers at school, who took a liking to her extraordinary breast development at such a tender age, and then another teacher the next year. and swept her off of her feet and into the storage room where he popped her cherry.

"I think that the first teacher probably told the second guy," Karen surmised when she told of her math teacher the following year, and Art felt queasy when he thought about his tax money going to pay teachers who deflowered their students. "When another teacher started coming on to me senior year I decided that was enough education for me."

Her third lover was a guy her age, her first unshrouded penis, and she said that she had come to the conclusion that the old uncut guys were the best. The teachers that had made love to her had been real old, according to Karen, and Art laughed when he heard her say that they were in their 40's or 50's, proving that old was relative.

"You're the best though," Karen said, and while Art doubted that, he wasn't going to argue.

After the train had gone past, they stayed behind the brush, groping around playfully. Art pinned Karen's arms down after she complained about being sweaty and smelly, and although Art's tongue found her underarms more salty than sweet at this point, he still enjoyed the experience.

"You have no idea how much that turns me on," Karen said after Art finally relented and let her go. "Your tongue under my arm makes me crazy."

"I'm glad, because it drives me insane even though I know it's a little weird."

"No it isn't. Besides, I mean everything you do to me," Karen said, pulling on her tank-top as they reluctantly began to get dressed. "The way you look at me and the things you do. You're so accepting of my body, despite it all. You make me feel pretty and desirable, instead of just being a receptacle."

"I could tell you how pretty you are to me all day, but you wouldn't believe me," Art said. "Someday you will, I hope."

***

Epilogue.

Karen and Arthur went back and finished the beer over the course of the summer, making love under the tree several more times, even getting caught by the workers on the passing train one time. Fortunately they were too far away to be recognizable.

It wasn't always as magical as that first time. Arthur's age came into play from time to time, but Karen was comforting and understanding, never demanding or acting disappointed, which made Arthur feel more confident.

"As long as your tongue still works, I'm a happy girl," Karen had assured Art, and with an lush woman like Karen to use it on, Arthur was just as happy many times.

Sometimes that was all he wanted to do, simply to kiss and caress - worship Karen's body, and when Karen figured out that he meant it when he told her that he enjoyed using his tongue and lips on every inch of her voluptuous form, she was more than happy to let Art do what he wanted. Not an pore on her body was left untouched by Arthur, who had no inhibitions when it came to his young lover.

Summer ended and fall came, and after the tomatoes had been harvested, they found another reason to get together. Arthur began tutoring Karen, helping her with her schoolwork because of his knowledge of accounting, and that gave them many chances to enjoy each other in a more comfortable surrounding without raising suspicions from Karen's parents.

What was better was the afterglow after their lovemaking, when they would sit and reflect; Arthur about his years with Alice along with his life and work experiences, and Karen with the fears and insecurities that she once had before Arthur, as well as the dreams of her future. They were like husband and wife, mentor and protege, and best friends all rolled into one.

Eventually, as they both knew it would, they saw less of each other. Years passed, and Karen's education continued as she transferred to a university out of state. They still talked often, and exchanged correspondence, but their relationship had changed and the physical part had changed to hugs and kisses.

Soon Karen had graduated, and one day came over to his house and excitedly told Arthur that she was in love and was engaged. When she saw how genuinely happy he was for her that day, she cried with happiness.

As they embraced, Arthur's hands stroked Karen's arms, which were more slender than they used to be, even though her breasts remained as voluptuous as ever. Arthur couldn't help but notice that something else had changed as well when Karen stepped back and brushed the hair back from her cheek.

Her underarms, once so delightfully natural were now smooth hollows, in the fashion of the times. Karen caught Arthur peeking at her exposed armpit and shrugged her shoulders with a crooked little smile. Arthur did the same, his gesture an acknowledgement that like him, that phase of Karen's life had come and gone.

"I hope he worships you - gives you as much love and respect as you deserve, and appreciates what a treasure you are like I do," Arthur said, his eyes twinkling and glistening with moisture.

"I don't think anybody could do that, but he's a good man. I love you. I owe you so much," she said as they embraced once more, his body so much more frail that it had been that day under the oak tree, and in the years of lovemaking that had followed.

"No," Arthur said. "We're even."

Arthur was invited to the wedding, and when he shook hands with the strapping young man who was now her husband, after Arthur had been given such a glowing introduction by the stunningly beautiful bride, all he could say was two words.

"Lucky man," Arthur said, and he didn't explain what he meant to the young fellow, but he thought that Karen understood when he glanced over at her. Both men were both lucky. Maybe Karen was as well.

Arthur stopped tinkering in the garden soon after Karen had gone off to school. It was not that he couldn't do it, but there was no longer any incentive for him to go back and dig in the dirt. Not without the promise of a plump little goddess to keep him company and make him feel young again.

Arthur eventually sold his house and moved south when the winters became too much for him, but before he did he managed to make his way down to the creek, and to the oak tree that had been a special place once long ago.

Apparently it had used by others in the years since then, and was not in as pristine a condition as he and Karen had left it back in 1970. Arthur looked at the tree, which seemed to be looking back at him as if to say, I was here before you were born, and I'll be here long after you're gone.

"I hope others enjoy you as much as we did. Live long, my friend," Arthur said aloud, patting the bark of the tree before heading back to finish packing, picking up a few pieces of litter along the way home.

***

thanks for reading... comments are welcomed

furryfan
furryfan
435 Followers
12