An Older Man and a Young Lady

Story Info
Does she call him "Daddy" as a game, or because...?
2.1k words
4.1
84.7k
25
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
darkstar04
darkstar04
199 Followers

How do the older man and the young lady in this story know each other? Are they role playing or...? That is left to the reader's imagination.

When the man checked in at the front desk, the woman on duty assumed that he was the father of the young lady beside him. She smiled because they were such a sweet pair. He looked distinguished and she was pretty and vivacious. When the man asked for one room with a queen bed, she realized that he must be out visiting his daughter at college. It was so cute the way the young lady took his arm as they went over to the elevators.

After they got up in the room, the man and the girl looked at each other in silence for a moment. Then the man said, "Okay, we said we'd review the rules at the beginning. I'll tell you how to pose and take pictures of you. We can say anything we want to each other. We can touch ourselves. But no kissing on the lips and no fucking."

The girl just gulped and nodded.

The man continued, "We never really decided whether we could touch each other at all, though."

The girl shrugged. "Can't we hug?"

The man smiled paternally. "Of course we can hug. But what about other touching, as long as it isn't kissing or fucking?"

The girl sounded impatient. "I don't know. Whatever. Let's just see how we feel."

The man's eyes narrowed as he said, "Don't get petulant with me, young lady."

She blushed. "Sorry."

"Sorry...who?"

She blushed even more as she said, "Sorry...Daddy."

He smirked as he said, "You're a whore for doing this, you know."

The girl looked weak in the knees as she answered, "I know."

He took out the camera and said, "Okay, first, get on your knees in front of me."

She looked up at him sweetly as he snapped pictures. Her face was fresh and beautiful. She was a natural redhead with lovely fair skin. From her face, she could easily pass as a much younger girl, but her tits were full and womanly. Her top was tasteful, but from this angle the man had a good view of her ample cleavage.

"Do I look pretty, Daddy?"

"You're gorgeous, Sweetpea. You always are."

"Good. I like to look pretty for my Daddy." She reached over and tenderly stroked one leg of his slacks. Her face was uncertain now, looking for reassurance.

The man nodded and said, "Yes, I think that's okay. You're just touching your Daddy's pant leg after all."

She hugged his legs, her face just inches from the bulge in his pants, and said, "Thank you, Daddy. You're so wonderful. You teach me so many things about life, and culture and science and...just everything."

He smiled. He enjoyed how much she admired him. "You know, Sweatpee, Mommy's not here."

"Yes, Daddy."

"So I think you can even touch me like this." With that, he took her petite right hand and put it on top of the bulge in his pants.

She instinctively started stroking it. "I like making my Daddy hard like this."

He moaned and ground his hips against her hand for a few moments, but then suddenly stopped and pulled her hand away.

"Did I do something wrong, Daddy?"

"No, but Daddy wants to take more pictures of you. Did you bring the lingerie?"

She got up happily, grabbed her bag, and disappeared into the bathroom. A few moments later, she came out wearing a black babydoll and matching high heels. The babydoll was semi see-through, so her large nipples were partially visible, as was the outline of her bare pussy. She bit her lip and said, "How do I look, Daddy?"

The man groaned, "Oh yes. That's good. Good girl."

He took a few pictures of her just standing up with her hip cocked, then lying on her side on the bed with her head on her hand. Finally, he looked her in the eyes and ordered, "Spread."

Trembling, she opened up her legs, making the babydoll slide back over her hips, so her pussy was fully visible.

"How come your pussy is all wet and open, Sweetpea?"

"I can't help it, Daddy. Showing you my pussy makes me so excited."

"Rub your creamy slut-pussy."

Her fingers slipped over her pussy lips, fingered her cunt and then gently rubbed her clit. Her hips began to twitch. She was so aroused that she forgot for a moment about the flash of the camera. But then she looked up to see the man taking pictures from various angles, trying to get the sexiest shot. She loved being watched. She loved being enjoyed. She loved being admired. And most of all she loved pleasing him.

"Do you want to touch yourself too, Daddy?" She licked her lips, excited by the thought of seeing him stroke his hard cock.

"Not yet. First I have a present for you." He reached into his bag and pulled out a vibrator. "I got this just for you, Sweetpea. Mommy hasn't used it."

She reached for it, but he gestured for her to stand up. Sitting down in a chair, he handed the vibrator to her and said, "Stand in front of me and fuck yourself with this."

It was an awkward pose. She had to squat slightly and hold up the edge of the babydoll with one hand while she used her other hand to slip the vibrator in and out of her hole. She felt the orgasm building up inside her, but then she heard the man say, "Don't you dare cum, young lady."

"Oh please, Daddy! I need to!"

"Filthy, disobedient whore! You'd better listen to your Daddy!"

"Yes sir," she whimpered.

"Look at me while you fuck yourself."

She obeyed, even though it was excruciatingly humiliating. But she noticed that her humiliation was making her even wetter.

Tell me what kind of a whore you are!"

"I'm a dirty, masturbating, exhibitionist slut!"

"And is it your fault that Daddy is so hard?"

"Yes, Daddy. I'm sorry for making you so hard. Do you want to fuck me, Daddy?"

The man was rubbing himself through his pants now. "Yes. Fuck you, you filthy Daddy-fucker!"

"I want to touch you, Daddy. Don't you want to touch me?"

"Yes...it's so hard to hold back...but we mustn't...it would be so wrong..."

The girl was still masturbating with the vibrator, trying to hold back from cumming. But now she looked him in the eyes and started licking her lips with her long, agile tongue. She even stuck it far out and flicked the tip, showing him what it could do, and how much it could please him.

The man snarled and said, "Take out the vibrator and suck it."

She quickly obeyed, hungrily fellating it. She sucked it sensuously, flicked her tongue across it, then shoved it deep to the back of her throat.

"Bitch-whore!" the man growled. "You've done that on other men, haven't you?"

The girl looked chagrined as she nodded and said, "Yes, Daddy."

"Who have you sucked off?"

"Lots of guys. My favorite was my freshman English professor at school. He was so smart and so accomplished. Every day, if I did well in class, he let me come back to his office and get down on my knees and suck him off. I have to admit that I loved it. But I especially loved it because he reminded me so much of you, Daddy."

With a groan the man stood up and opened his pants. He pulled out his hard cock and began to slowly stroke it. "Take the lingerie off and put down the vibrator," he ordered.

The girl obeyed, leaving the high heels on, and then stood in front of him expectantly.

"Play with your tits."

She smiled, knowing how men were mesmerized by her natural d-cups. She caressed them gently at first, cupping them in her hands and coyly biting her lip. Soon she was squeezing and rubbing them more firmly. Then she began to pull on and tweak her nipples, till they were even harder and more erect than before. It wasn't long before she was pinching them really hard, the way she knew he wanted to. Her hips twitched with excitement at the mild pain.

"Get on your back on the floor."

She felt the carpet underneath her as she spread her legs, trembling at the thought of what he might do to her next.

"Now lift yourself off the floor and arch your back, with your cunt way up in the air."

She couldn't see him from this angle, but she knew he was taking pictures of her in this exquisitely humiliating pose. She whispered, "I'm such a whore...so dirty...I'm so fucking filthy...." Her arms and legs were starting to tremble from the stress of holding herself up in this gymnastic pose. But even harder to endure was the hungry throbbing of her pussy, aching to be filled. "Please," she begged. "please fuck me, Daddy. I know we said we wouldn't, but your little girl needs it so badly."

His voice was trembling too. "You horny bitch."

"Yes I am, Daddy. Are you going to punish me for it?"

"Get up and bend over the bed."

Presenting her perfectly rounded ass to him, she looked expectantly over her shoulder. She watched as he quickly pulled his clothes off and approached her.

She felt him grab her hair in his fist and jerk her head back. She arched her back, ready for his cock. But then she yelped as his hand swatted her ass.

He spoke to her with every smack: "Filthysmack hornysmack cock-suckingsmack whoresmack!"

Tears of pleasure and joy started to roll down her face.

But the man stopped spanking her and began to gently caress her ass. His voice became soft and soothing. "There, there, Sweetpea. You know Daddy loves you."

The girl's head was spinning with lust as she said, "I know, Daddy. Show me how you love me. Show me you love me the same way you show Mommy."

Instead, the man went back to stroking his cock and ordered, "Reach under and frig your sweet pussy. Let me know when you're about to cum."

She wanted to cum desperately. But not by her finger. Disobeying him for the first time since they had arrived, she reached around and pulled open her ass cheeks, displaying the sweet bud of her ass. "Haven't you always wanted to fuck me up the ass, Daddy? I know you have."

"You teasing bitch," he growled.

"Am I a bad girl for teasing? Why don't you punish me for being bad?"

"You cunt! If I start and you say No, I'll rape your whore ass."

"Oh fuck! I've fantasized about that so many times! About how you rape me, so it's not my fault." She couldn't resist putting her fingers into her slit and frigging.

He pounded his cock with his fist, just inches away from her luscious ass and creamy pussy. "I should gag you so you can't scream, and handcuff you behind your back so you can't resist. You'll cry while I rape you. That would be the best part, knowing that it hurt and that you were saying No, but it was making you cum at the same time."

She couldn't hold back any more. That thought put her over the edge. "Ohmigod! Yes, Daddy! Yes! I'm cumming! I'm cumming HARD!"

She collapsed, panting, onto the bed. But she quickly noticed that the man was about to cum as well, so she rolled over and said, "Don't waste it. Cum on my tits." He got up on the bed and straddled her. As she licked her lips sensuously, he stroked his cock until his hot cum spurted over her tits. She smiled at him as she rubbed the cum over her chest.

Both spent, they moved to the head of the bed and gently held each other. They whispered endearments into each other's ears, sometimes kissing on the cheek...forehead...neck.... They couldn't help caressing each other just a little. She smiled at how she could make him hard again, and blushed when he pointed out that she was wet again.

Eventually, though, the man looked at the clock and said, "It's getting close to dinner time. We both have to get going."

The girl nodded sadly, gave him one last hug, then got out bed. As they got dressed, she asked, "Do you think you'll feel really weird around...you know,her?"

"I don't know. I hope not. Are you going to feel guilty around your boyfriend?"

She shrugged. "I'm not sure. But I just know that there is something missing sexually from that relationship, and he could never give it to me." She smiled at the man. "Butyou did."

He smiled back and blushed, just a little. "Well, however we feel later and whatever happens, I'm glad we finally did this."

"Me too...Daddy."

darkstar04
darkstar04
199 Followers