An Online Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her skin was so smooth and my rubbing lotion into her skin made her to glisten and feel very warm. I did her neck shoulder and arms. She untied her bikini top which was just a string! Did she know what she was doing to me? How erotically stimulating this was? I continued applying the lotion to her upper back, then to her waist area to her lower back. I got close to her ass cheeks.. Her ass was perfect and looked bare because there was no skin concealment by the thong she was wearing. For the moment, I skipped her ass cheeks and rubbed the lotion on her long thighs all the way down to her toes.

As I was trying to decide what to do with her buttocks, she forced the issue, and asked me to do her there too. She told me that what I was doing made her feel so good. My cock was throbbing by now, as I poured the lotion on her ass and started to caress it. Her buttocks were so firm and the skin so smooth. I rubbed, caressed, and kneed her butt for a while. There was a brief moment when I separated her ass cheeks and I got a glimpse of her perfect anal pucker. I could hear her moaning and she was grinding and thrusting into her towel.

Then she then rolled over onto her back! I almost fainted. I almost had an orgasm right then and there!. Her breasts were marvelous. Lying on her back, they still stood tall and proud. There were of perfect size (between a B and C cup I found out later) and were capped by pink areolas and small but erected nipples. I had always thought that women who had children had large nipples but that was not the case with her. Her belly was smooth. No stretch marks which seems so common on women who had given birth. She had those long sexy legs. "I think my hips and upper thighs are too big", she said..

I just gawked and was speechless until I blurted out: "Mrs. Mary, I think you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen! You have a gorgeous and perfect figure, which I always knew, but seeing you almost nude like this -- you are more beautiful and sexy than I could ever have imagined."

"Dave, you sweet boy. And now finish the job. The front of me needs lotion too!" Trembling now more than ever, I applied the lotion to her neck shoulders and arms first. Then those magnificent breasts! As I spread the lotion to them, I heard her moan and whisper, "Yes, Dave, just like that!". Her areolas seemed swollen and her nipples were so hard. She shivered when I brushed by them with my finger tips. I then started on her belly, making small circles with my hands and fingers which were lubricated with the lotion. Each circle was lower and lower until I reached the tiny bit of cloth covering her pubic mound. I then went to her feet and massaged the lotion to her feet, legs and thighs. Spending time on her inner thighs which she seemed to like, judging by her incessant moans and sighs and saying: "That feels really good; Keep going.".

As I was rubbing her upper inner thigh and lower abdomen, she moaned and sighed and told me to take "it" off. As I lowered her thong to her mid thigh, she said: "No. all the way off!".

Ohhh wow, you can imagine my thoughts as I stared at her mons, covered with a sparse amount of light brown pubic hair. The Mons of Venus; the Mons of Beauty! As she slowly spread her thighs, her puffy inner lips came into view, and I could see the pinkness along with the glistening wetness of her pussy slit. This was all and even more than I could have ever believed!

She asked if I liked what I was seeing, and before I could answer, her hand lightly ran over my swim suit covered cock and the large dark wet spot no longer concealed by my swim trunks which were drying. . "Your cock is enjoying it!" she whispered to me.. "Take it off, Dave", she commanded.

I stood up, almost light headed with all the stimulus I was receiving and lowered my trunks. My cock was bent downwards by the waistband, and as it became completely free, sprang back up and a string of precum flew up and out towards her. She dipped her finger into that little drop that landed near her breast and then licked and sucked that finger. Talk about eroticism! She asked for a kiss, and as I knelt down and leaned over to kiss, she said: "No, Dave, lie on me, hug me, then kiss!".

I quickly knelt between her thighs and slowly lay myself down on her. Ohhhh, the sensations I was feeling! Her firm tits on my chest. My throbbing erect cock lying on her pussy and leaking so much precum. Her legs went around my thighs and pulled me closer and my cock was pressing harder into her groin and pussy. "Now kiss me, Dave", she commanded. It was a sloppy hot, sexy, violent, and wanton kiss with tongues exploring. She began to thrust and grind her pussy into my cock.

"Dave! Fuck me, now!, I'm going to cum!" She was thrusting and grinding, twisting, arching her back, and continuously hissing and moaning, She was uttering erotic moans and stared to orgasm, and her grip of me with her arms and legs tightened.

I tried to get my cock inside of her, but talk about stimulus overload! Her erotic pleadings! The feeling of her skin and her tits on my chest! The sexy facial expressions and grimaces of shock like pleasures! Her writhing body! The scent of our sexual secretions! But before my cock head could enter her, I started to cum too, but outside her pussy. Onto her pussy slit and pubic hair! Loads of my cum.. The most cum I have ever made! I had heard of this: "Premature ejaculation", it was called.

It was several minutes before the heavy breathing, hearts pounding, feeling the sticky sweat, and the trembling ceased. I told her how sorry I was for cuming so fast. She replied, "Ohhh no! It was I who couldn't wait.". She reached down and pushed my semi rigid cock into her pussy and pulled me to her tight with her arms and legs.

With most of my weight on my forearm and knees, I was in heaven in this position. Skin on skin which no longer sweaty but slick with her body lotion. We had a nice sexy conversation. She told me she had lusted after me for several years. She wore sun glasses when she was sunning herself so she could look at me. And she suspected that I wore the sun glasses for the same reason. She had noticed my erections and even the occasional spots of wetness, and this only added to her lust. But she waited until I was 18 so she could not be charged with "contributing to the delinquency of a minor". She had purposely bought and worn those bikini's, just for me. And finally today, she had the courage to take it to where we were right now. She was my Mrs. Robinson of the movie, "The Graduate".

She told me that she had never cheated on her husband until today. Her husband smoked heavily, drank a lot, was grossly overweight, and defied orders from his doctors, because he also had diabetes. He was 10 years older than Mrs. Mary. All this contributed to his lack of interest in sex which had progressed to where sex was essentially non-existent between them. Mrs. Mary, however, was now at her sexual peak and her self arousal and stimulation -- masturbation -- had increased. She had her toys to play with which she did often. But it was not the same as real sex and today was wonderful for her.

For me, it was an experience of a lifetime! I admitted to Mrs. Mary that I had been a virgin, and I guess still a virgin, as I had never cum inside a woman. Even though as I was speaking, my cock was buried in her to the hilt and was starting to stir again, encouraged by her admissions of horniness and lust for me, and abetted by the intermittent twitches and spasms that her pussy made on my cock. She told me she wanted to teach me all that she knew about sex and fucking, and making love. This was summer and her two children, ages 12 and 10, were at summer school. My mom played golf every Tuesday and Thursday.

Before I knew it, my cock was randy as ever. We started with a slow grind, then some thrusting, and suddenly we were in the midst of a full developed old fashion fucking!. I was pummeling her! I lasted a lot longer this time, bringer her through two more marvelous orgasms before I had my final blast. She told me not to worry about the lack of "protection" Her tubes were tied after her second pregnancy.

So that was my first time. I want to add that the summer was a delight and experience for me She taught me about all the aspects of sex. She told me about and performed oral sex on me. She liked my cum -- the delicious taste of youth -- minus the detractions that cigarettes, alcohol, garlic etc that often made a man's cum distasteful.

She taught me all the erogenous zones that women, or more specifically of hers, had. Including the ears, the neck, lips, tongue; Even the arm pit, but if a gal wants to be kissed there, she should be freshly shaved, showered and not use any deodorants or antiperspirants. Continuing, the erogenous sites: her breast and nipples, her belly button, her groin, inner thighs, and behind the knees. She admonished me not to forget her buttocks, and each spinous process, from her neck to her tail bone. There were the "sacral dimples" over her sacrum that all beautiful girls had and were so sensitive to nibbles. Most gals liked their palms kissed and fingers sucked on, and some liked their arches of the feet kissed and toes sucked on.

And finally, she pointed out the anatomy of her pussy which she demonstrated with my face just inches away. How to expose and make the clit come out from its secret hiding place. I needed to treat the clit with utmost care and gentleness and in so doing, my rewards would be many times over what I could give. The nerve endings of the pussy were centered in the entrance of her pussy hole, the inner lips and especially the clit glans. She instructed me on how to kiss her pussy. Don't get in a rut and do it the same every time, she advised. . It excited her to tell me all this, and then have me perform those activities to her liking. Her explosive orgasms told me when I was successful. And I became successful most all the time.

We even went into anal. She advised me not to do it if the gal was not freshly bathed and had turn off odors. The giving and receiving of anal kissing/rimming, tongue probing could be highly stimulating. I noted that she was always clean there. I never had the odor that would be a turn off. We had anal intercourse several times, and it was wonderful. When she orgasmed with my cock deep in her ass, the contraction of her anal muscles were as hard of a spasm I had ever felt! It was very good and different, But I still preferred her pussy hole.

Well enough of this. I still get excited thinking of her, but now, my sexual energies are directed at YOU! I wish I could turn this around with you!. I mean, I would be your teacher and point out erogenous zones in me and on you, some of which even you may not be aware of. To tell you about them, then demonstrate them. Ohh, this thought excites me!

I hope I did not bore you or turn you off with the details. My intent was to turn you on! I love it when you are horny for me, when your nipples get erect and tingly, and your pussy gets swollen and wet. The most exciting thing you can do, is to CUM -- ORGASM . The harder, longer the better and multiples are best yet!

Write me back, soon!

With (Online) love, and Lust,

Dave

JODY21 TO DAVE 2005: EMAIL

Wow, Dave. That time you had with your neighbor was so hot. I got ripples of pleasure coursing through my body, because I am feeling your heat and excitement with you. And when she was being stimulated and had her orgasms, I had them for her!. The best of both worlds. How I would love to have you be my teacher! Have you point out my hot spots! And yes, I may not know many of them, but in all my explorations of my body in my masturbations, I think I know most of them. Of course, I have never had my ass kissed, nor the spines on my back. But since I have been emailing you, I now routinely taste my juices, and I must say I like them. I like them even more because I am imagining you tasting me and liking it. And the details, yes! I love the details. The more explicit the better. I am experiencing them vicariously. My thoughts may be just fantasy and imagination, but my orgasms are very real!

And another thing, I am blushing so hard, I have at times fingered my asshole while masturbating. When I do, it is just before or during my orgasm. That is when it feels the best! And I do agree that the asshole muscles can contract as hard or harder than my pussy muscles. I have even had "Dave" there. Not most of the times, but some of the times.

Do you know what you are doing to me? How you are making me feel? I have never felt like this before. Horny and wanton! So willing to try anything and everything (online of course, hehe); I can't get enough sex. I can't get enough orgasms. Each feels so good, and I want more and more! Would you believe I have had like 5 orgasms in some of the days.. and some of those 5 were multiple orgasms.

I have two kinds of multiple orgasms: 1) When I orgasm real hard, rest for a few minutes or like 5 or 10 minutes; then start over and have another one. I count these as separate orgasms but are "multiple" because they are in the same "session". 2) I have an orgasm that seems to last and last, and as it starts to wane, but then another high occurs. This can go on for several or more times. I count these as just one orgasm, but are "multiples". Damm, it feels so good. This is all while thinking of you -- of you doing things to me or me doing things to you. It feels so good when you are giving me oral sex, or when I am giving you a great blow job. (there is another term or words that I would never have thought I would say or write a month ago, before we met!).

What ever you are doing to me, DON'T STOP. I AM LOVING IT ALL.! I hope I am having a similar effect on you!

You wondered where I got the information about sex, since I am a virgin. Well, ever since my first orgasm at age 13, I have been reading up on it, in the library. Everything about sex that I can look up, I have read. And I have read the Penthouse Forum letters that my brother had and thought he had hid from everyone. So I know a lot. I just haven't done much. And the thought that I am telling you all this -- wow, I never in my wildest dreams thought I would be writing all this stuff to anyone. And I still do blush a lot!.

I am still keeping our 11 PM dates. I love that time. No matter how many times I have had orgasms during the morning, day and evening, I still am horny and ready to go to have my nightly orgasm at 11. Keep your cock sensitive, and you will feel my rhythmic contractions as I cum, and those that are reinforced when I tense my thighs and butt muscles. I have been keeping my pussy sensitive, and I can feel your throbs and jerks and spews as you cum deep inside my pussy! mm. Soooooo darn very good.

By for now. Lustfully yours, Jody

PS: you told me you were going to write a fantasy for me. I am still waiting.

EMAIL: DAVE2005 TO JODY21:

My dearest Jody! You are so hot and sexy. I love what you write. I love how you get turned on so easily and especially to my emails and writings. My imagination is running wild and I can see you, smell you, hear you, and feel you. I experience your orgasms for you. And yes, I do feel your pussy muscles contracting and clamping on my cock when you cum and that intensifies my erotic feelings and especially my cums! I love your multiple cums! Maybe my cock will be in your ass on one of your cums. To hear you mumble that you are cuming when my cock is in your mouth! Ohh, I would save "one of your one after the other multiple cums" when I am fucking your pussy. I want to feel each of those cums and have your cunt milk me that way! Ohhh Jody!

I am feeling closer and closer to you by the passing of each email. My online love for you is stronger, and although much of this is fantasy and imagination, my cums are very real and getting stronger and more frequent, and I am loving this all the more. The line between online love and real love begins to blur. I hope I am not scaring you away. Although we are many hundreds of miles apart, online -- it is only a millisecond apart.

And now my fantasy. I hope you would be naked, leaning back, and reading this fantasy while you stimulate yourself with your erotic mind and fingers! Your orgasm, and especially multiple orgasms would be the ultimate complement to my writings!

THE EIGHT HOUR REDEYE FLIGHT.

As I board, I see you at the rear of the airplane starting to lift your heavy suitcase into the overhead bin. I rush over to offer my assistance and lift it for you, along side of my travel case.

"Thank you. You are such a gentleman. If you are alone, I would love to have you sit with me. It will be such a long flight and I can use the company. I am Jody.". You notice my very pleasant appearance, somewhat muscular body frame, and my blonde hair, and blue eyes.

"Hello Jody. I'm Dave and I would love to sit with you." I notice your flaming red hair and innocent looking face. Very pretty and sensuous, I think to myself. I note your almost see through white shirt and blue miniskirt showing nice longs legs and fleshy thighs.

The flight is underway, and our dinner appears rapidly. As we eat, we exchange the usual getting acquainted information. Where we are from, what line of business, both of us are single, etc. When we are through with the dinner, our trays are whisked away. My eyes keep flitting from your face to your breasts and then those marvelous legs and thighs which begin to ride up higher on your thighs. You notice this and blush deeply but do not attempt to lower your skirt back down. I order us some wine which we sip on as the movie starts, a movie which we had both seen before. The lights are dimmed. Finishing the first glass, I order a second for me, but you want mainly water. "Alcohol and this altitude affects me too deeply and I don't want to make a fool of myself, or do something I might be sorry for" you say with a little devilish smile on your face. "In fact, I feel a little tipsy now" And you mumble the last sentence into my ear and teasing my ear with a little tonguing in my ear hole and the lipping of my ear lobe. Your blowing into my ears sends a shiver through my body.

"Be careful, Jody, my ears are one of my most sensitive erogenous zones", I whisper into your ear, with a lilt in my voice and using as much tongue as I can get away with and some blowing as well.

You whisper back, again into my ear, "promises, promises, promises".

Our bantering goes back and forth; Each whisper and tonguing of our ears gets bolder and bolder and loaded with sexual innuendo's. But we both are afraid to make the first move, especially in a public place such as an airplane; We do notice that the flight is only 1/2 full and most of the passengers are up front. Then a fortunate accident happens. You are about to take a sip of water when the airplane hits some turbulence and you spill water on your neck and chest.

I immediately get up out of my seat, get a blanket from one of the overhead bins, and a lot of paper towels from the toilet and go back to my seat next to you. The blanket goes over your chest and my lap as well, and I begin to wipe and blot the water from your flimsy shirt with those paper towels. I am brushing slowly and sensuously, starting at your neck and slowly running down over your full breasts and over the ever hardening nipples. I am soon concentrating on the area over your nipples on each side and I can feel how hard and erect they are. And now you are moaning into my ears what a gentleman I am and also how good it feels. The movie ends at this point and the lights come on allowing some stretching and to free those needing to use the toilet.. I continue to rub over your tits, and you are busy holding the blanket over your chest to hide my activities, and I make sure my full erection is covered too.. I do get brief glances at your full breasts, now showing so nicely through the shear shirt and bra. A sight to behold, indeed! At last the passengers needing the toilet break are done and the stewardesses are passing out last drinks and more blankets. And the lights go to dim again. The stimulation of your breasts seems to be increasing. The nipples are tingling and are now so erect. You feel them being tugged and gently pinched and you realize that there is no longer the paper towel in my hand, but it is my fingers and that your shirt has been partially unbuttoned , and my fingers are under your bra caressing your now perked up nipples.