An Open Marriage Ch. 15 - 16

Story Info
The Dirty Old Man sequel.
7.4k words
4.81
11.6k
3
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/04/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch. 15 - Happy 4th Of July

July 4th party at Mike and Hoshi's.

We head out to Mike and Hoshi's and get there right on time. Mike has the barbeque fired up and is starting to cook the meat. My ladies are all looking fine especially Sue. She has a halter top and no bra with some very tight shorts on. Those long legs are really hot. Vanessa has a see-through top with blue shorts on and no bra. Joan has a black t-shirt on with no bra and a white shorts. Maria looks stunning in all white shorts/halter top set with her caramel colored skin. She's not wearing a bra either. You can see all eight nipples if you look. Hoshi comes out in an orange string bikini and greets us with kisses...Wow! She's really looking hot. All five of us are looking and licking our lips. We all notice each other and all have a good laugh.

There are several other couples already there and several others arrived right behind us. All the ladies are dressed in small shorts or tiny swimwear. Some have on bikini tops with tiny shorts. Mike and Hoshi have a small in-ground pool which is tied in well to the rest of the Japanese garden look. It's a kidney shaped pool and the widest part is about eight feet across. I love this back yard. Some people are already doing some skinny dipping.

Marcus and Adriana arrive at 5:30pm. She is stunning too with a bright yellow string bikini which might as well not be there at all it's so tiny. She has a beautiful orange, yellow and brown head dressing which looks very African. She walks right over to me and smothers me in a long French kiss. Vanessa gives her the evil eye then she grabs Marcus and French kisses him with lots of touching of his chest and abdomen. Marcus has on orange and yellow swim trunks and is shirtless. All the ladies that kiss him are rubbing their hands all over his chest and stomach. I give Vanessa a look after she's done kissing Marcus and groping him. She blushes and smiles at me.

Adriana whispers in my ear, "John, can I make a reservation for number 1 on your fuck list. I very much want to fuck you. It's been awhile since we hooked up. I'd like to give you my ass too but Vanessa probably wouldn't allow that. I saw that look she gave me."

I laugh and say "I'd love for you to be my number 1. Don't worry about Vanessa, she just blushed after she gave your hubby a long kiss and groped his chest and abdomen. She's got nothing now to say about us kissing. I think she just realized that. I don't think she would allow us to do anal, however. So how is that going, the anal sex?"

She says "It's going well. I'm enjoying it with Marcus regularly, well, once a month or so. We don't want to do it too much so I won't be over stretched. Your training regiment worked very well but that's still a very thick cock to have up there. I can take him in very easily now though and the first time didn't hurt at all. I think he's enjoying it a lot too now. And I'm not having any issues with pooping, at least so far. If we keep the frequency down to once a month it should be okay. Having Marcus' cock in there is not much different than making a big poop." I laugh at that statement.

Marcus walks up and says "Hi, John. I want to thank you for the help and training you gave us. We're both enjoying the anal sex now." I tell him he's welcome. We talk for a while about his work, our sex lives lately and other miscellaneous topics.

Adriana has moved very close to me and has a hand on my leg. She's moving it up and down my thigh. I look for Vanessa and Mike is chatting her up. He's holding her hand and kisses it once in a while. He's also trying to cook some burgers and hotdogs. The smoke is rising though so I think he's burning something. Vanessa tells him and he runs back to the grill. I chuckle, Vanessa see me and smiles too.

Adriana looks at me then asks what I'm chuckling about. I tell her and she looks over at Mike and laughs. Vanessa looks at me, I smile and mouth "I love you" to her. She blows me a kiss and mouths it back to me.

I tell Adriana I love that bikini she's almost got on. She laughs and says "Is it doing anything for you, John?"

I say "Yeah, I almost came in my pants when you walked in."

She laughs and says she knows better than that. "One of the things I like about you is your ability to keep from cumming."

Hoshi walks over and sits on the arm of my chair. She says "John, have you got a reservation for your first fuck?"

I look at Adriana and I say "Sorry, Hoshi, Adriana is number one on my list but when we're done, I'll look for you."

Hoshi says "Awwww, okay, maybe I can be number 2?"

I say "We'll see. If you're available when Adriana and I are finished, I'll look you up, okay?"

"Okay, thanks hon."

I say "I love that bikini by the way. Very hot!"

She smiles and says "Thanks, babe." She gets up and wonders away.

Adriana slips onto my lap and says "Thanks, John." She cuddles into my chest. I start running my hand up and down her back which is basically naked with a string here and there. She says "Hmmmm, I like that. Can't wait for the orgy to start. You always give great orgasms. I want that thumb in my ass most of the night, okay?"

I move her face and French kiss her long and hard. When we break the kiss she says "Yum, I love that."

I kiss her nose and say "Me too. And you will get the thumb."

She smiles. "Can I sign up for number 2 and number 3?"

I laugh and say "You want to hog me tonight?"

She says "Yeah, if I could. I wish we could find somewhere to hide and then you can fuck me in the ass."

I say "Now, Adriana, you know I can not do that without Vanessa's permission."

She says "Yeah, I know, damn it. You're just to honorable, John."

Mike announces that the food is ready. We get up and move to the buffet. Vanessa is hanging around Mike. I think JoAnn is going for the huge cock, she's latching on to Marcus. I don't see the other ladies though. I walk up to Vanessa and say "Honey, Adriana wants to give me her ass tonight. What do you say?" She looks at me and looks at Adriana.

She then says "I guess it's okay but you have to wear a condom, you know that."

I tell her "Yes, my love, I know that. It's not that important to me but she wants to thank me for training her for anal."

Vanessa says "Okay, darling. I understand."

Everyone gets their food and eats. Mike and Vanessa are together, Adriana and myself, and JoAnn and Marcus are eating together. I see Sue sitting with Tim. Joan is sitting with someone I don't know. He's a light skinned black man. I haven't seen Maria yet.

When we are done eating, Adriana gets up and sits in my lap. I say "Hi, hot stuff! Guess what Vanessa said we could do?"

She lights up and says "Really, she said yes to anal?"

I say "Yes, she did but she said we had to use a condom."

Adriana says "That's okay with me, YAY!!" I laugh at her.

She French kisses me. "So can I be your first and second?"

I say "Well, let's see if I can last through a few vaginal orgasms and then a few anal orgasms for you before I cum in your ass, in a condom though."

She says "Okay. I can't wait."

After we are all finished eating, I see Maria talking to a Latino man I don't know. He's a pretty handsome guy. Good for her. Looks like everyone is matched up. I slip my hand down Adriana back and under her bikini bottom string and slip a finger into her ass. She goes "Ooooooooo!"

I'm getting hard and finally Adriana notices. She says "Your lap is getting lumpy." She laughs, reaches under her and starts to play with my hard-on. Mike and Vanessa head for the basement. Hoshi with a man I don't know also heads inside.

I whisper in Adriana's ear, "Our hosts are headed for the orgy room, let's follow." She jumps up and my finger slips out of her ass. She grabs my hand and starts pulling me toward the house. I think someone is really horny.

We get into the house and the basement and find a couch. I notice Vanessa is on her knees in front of Mike sucking his cock already. She waves at me and I wave back. Adriana starts to unzip my shorts but I push her down on the couch and pull the ties on her bikini bottom. I hold up her bikini bottom, stick it to my nose and take a good long sniff. Then I lick my lips. She laughs.

I reach behind her and pull the tie on her top. Now she's naked except for her shoes which she kicks off. I strip my clothes off and release my hard cock. Adriana is laying there on the couch with her legs spread wide. Damn, that is one hot female body. And I can't believe this woman, whose body is the ideal of any definition of woman, loves to fuck me. I dive in and bury my face between her legs. She lets out a loud moan.

I eat her pussy for a few seconds before I slip my index and middle finger into her ass as far as I can and she squeals loudly. I notice she's pretty loose back there. I'll fuck her ass but I don't know if I'll get much friction in there. I love looking at that chocolate pussy. It's so beautiful. I lick up and down her outer labia and she moans. I pull her outer lips open and the pink against the brown is just lovely. I begin to lick her inner lips. Then I pull them with my lips and she moans louder.

After licking her inner lips for several minutes, I tongue-fuck her for several minutes. That vagina tastes like oranges today. She spreads her legs way out which spreads her pussy out. I tell her she has the most beautiful pussy I've ever eaten. She smiles at me looking between her large tits. I dive back into that gorgeous pussy. I begin to lick and suck her clit which is standing tall. She has one of the biggest clits I've ever seen; looks like a little penis. It makes it easy to suck into your mouth. She starts to squirm and groans loudly. "Oh, yes, yes, yes, John."

I begin to finger-fuck her ass as I continue to lick and suck that clit. Within minutes, she screams and arches her back as her orgasm slams into her. I do my best to continue sucking her clit. Finally, she pushes me away. "Wow, John, that was something. I thought the top of my head was going to fly off."

She slowly gets up and grabs my cock. She pushes me down on the couch and deep-throats my cock. Whoa! She easily takes me all the way into her mouth and the head slides down her throat. I bet she could take my cock and my balls in her mouth. After a couple of minutes of her attentions, I pull her up and tell her to "Fuck me". She smiles, puts a condom on me, straddles me and moans as she lowers herself on my hard cock. I'm not nearly as big as what she is use to but she seems to enjoy it. We fuck woman on top for a five minutes, she cums twice more. That large clit was rubbing on my pubic bone the whole time.

Then I tell her I want her lying on her back. She jumps up and is on her back with legs spread wide in no time. I glance over and notice Vanessa is on top of Mike, fucking him good and hard. She sees me looking and smiles at me. I smile back.

I lean down and French kiss Adriana. Then I slip into her pussy and begin to fuck her hard. "Oh, God, John, that's what I want. Fuck me, fuck me hard." I ram into her as fast as I can and within two minutes she starts her orgasm again. It's not a real hard orgasm but it will have to do.

I French kiss her again and tell her to get on her hands and knees. I move off of her. She scrambles onto her hands and knees; she wiggles her ass at me and smiles. I get behind her and slip in all the way to that sweet pussy in one push.

I begin to fuck her hard. And she starts to moan again. I look over at Vanessa and Mike is on top now and fucking her pretty hard. She's moaning too. I slip my thumb into Adriana's butt and she looks back at me and smiles. I've got my thumb as far into her as I can get it.

Adriana and I fuck for nearly five minutes and she starts to scream again. As soon as she stops screaming and begins to calm down, I pull out and slip into her ass. No lube necessary. She's loose enough to fuck with only her pussy juice as lube. I begin to fuck her ass and she's moaning "Oh, God, John, I love that. Fuck my ass." She's not very tight although I am getting enough friction to at least stay hard.

I reach around and begin to rub her clit and she groans loudly. I hear Vanessa scream out her orgasm and look over to see that beautiful orgasm face she makes. I do love that. Adriana is saying "oh, oh, oh, oh, shit, John." Then she screams too. I continue to fuck her in the ass and she continues to cum.

Finally, after over five minutes of hard butt fucking I begin to cum. Adriana feels my throbbing cock and she screams again. She collapses and I collapse on top of her. She says "John, stay right there, don't pull out until you are flaccid again, please!" I do as she says. It does feel so good to be in her ass. She's pulsing her anal muscles and that feels great. After a couple of minutes I can no longer stay in her ass because my cock is now soft.

I pull out and she groans. She looks at me and smiles. She says "Thank you so much, John. I'm going to thank Vanessa too as soon as I can move again." I laugh at that.

Damn, she looks so hot laying there on her stomach all sweaty and breathing hard with that 'I've just been fucked good' look. I lean over her and whisper in her ear, "It's me that should be thanking you. I can't wait to come to these orgies now because I know there's a good chance I'll get to fuck you good."

She smiles at me and says "Me too! When we come to one, you are the first person I look for."

I pat her on both ass cheeks and kiss each one and she moans again. "I'm going to go take care of this condom and wash up."

She smiles and says "Okay, hon."

I look over at Vanessa and she looks like she's been fucked good too. She lying on a couch too with Mike holding her. Her eyes are closed and she's smiling.

When I get back, Adriana is sitting up. She smiles at me as I sit down next to her. She says "I think I'm pretty fucked out. You wore me out you old stud, you." I laugh at her comment. She hugs me.

I lay down on the couch and she joins me cuddling in. We are both sweaty as can be but it feels good to cuddle with her. I kiss down her neck and between her boobs where I begin to lick up her sweat. She moans and says "Oh, John, that feels so good."

I say "Your sweat tastes great. I could just lick you all over, including that asshole I just had." She laughs.

About fifteen minutes later, Hoshi comes over and kisses me. "John, would you like to join me over on this other couch?"

I lean over to Adriana and French kiss her. Then I whisper in her ear, "I'd rather just lie here with you, gorgeous, until our spouses come and take us away. But I did promise her."

She says "Go ahead, John."

I walk over to the other couch with Hoshi and sit down. I pull her down on my lap and immediately start to chew on her left nipple. She moans in my ear. I notice that Adriana has joined Vanessa on the couch she is sitting on. Adriana pulls Vanessa over and French kisses her. I wouldn't mind watching that if they're going to get busy. Mike has moved over and is talking to Sue. I notice JoAnn has moved over to Maria and her unknown lover. She is working on Maria's nipples.

I move my attention back to Hoshi. After I give her a long French kiss, I move her off my lap and onto her back on the couch. Her legs spring open and I smile. I head down and begin to lick her pussy. As I continue to lick her pussy lips, I reach up and begin to play with her nipples, rubbing them and pinching them a little. I slip my tongue into her slit and run it up and down. She's groaning loudly now. She spreads her legs even farther apart and it opens her pussy for me. I run my tongue over her right inner lip and grab it with my lips. I pull it as far out as I can and it slips out of my lips and snaps back. She moans.

I do the same thing to her left inner lip. And she say "Oh, my God, John." I begin to tongue-fuck her and she squeals and arches her back. I begin to pinch and twist her nipples and then move to her clit and suck it into my mouth. She screams. "Oh, yessss, Johnnnn, I'm going to cummmmm."

I pinch her nipples really hard now and she screams, arches her back and her hips are bucking, fucking my face. After a minute, she pushes me away. "Oh, John. That was wonderful."

She jumps up, pushes me down and stuffs my cock into her mouth all the way. I'm half hard anyway but she's working it really well. When I'm fully hard she starts to deep-throating me. God, that feels good. I let her suck me for a couple of minutes then push her away, grab a condom and tell her to get on her hands and knees.

Before I have the condom all the way on, she is wiggling her ass at me. I jump up and slam my cock into her all the way in one push. She groans loudly. I start to fuck her hard. I know I'm probably going to need a handjob to cum although she's got that thing she does with her pussy muscles that has gotten me off before.

Hoshi doesn't take long to hit her orgasm. As soon as she begins to cum I shove my thumb into her asshole. She screams and she starts to really slam her butt into me. She cums for over two minutes and then collapses, so no special trick with her vaginal muscles. I pull out and sit on the couch next to her with a raging hard-on. I rub her back for a while, check that she is okay and then I pull the condom off and walk over to the trash can to deposit it.

I notice Adriana and Vanessa are still in a '69'. I walk over there. Vanessa is on top. I think to myself "I wonder if she'd like my cock in her ass as Adriana is eating her. I kneel down and whisper in her ear, "Honey, would you like your ass fucked while Adriana eats you?"

She says "Uh-huh."

I go get a bottle of lube and lube her up. I then slip my cock slowly into her anus. She starts to moan. I begin to fuck my woman's wonderful ass. Her ass is still so tight, I'm not going to last very long. Damn, it feels so good. It's almost like a handjob.

About four minutes into the ass fuck, I start to cum. This starts Vanessa off as she starts to scream. Vanessa buries her face in Adriana's pussy and screams. That starts Adriana off. All three of us are cumming now. I, of course, finish first but I keep moving because my girl is still cumming.

Vanessa continues to cum. Adriana has stopped. I continue to pump into Vanessa. Finally, she reaches back and pushes me away and I pull out. She collapses on top of Adriana. Adriana starts to laugh. She says "Well, tonight I've had the Andrews family collapse on top of me. It sure was fun."

I start to laugh and so does Vanessa. Vanessa slowly starts to get up. She turns around and French kisses Adriana. I lean down and French kiss Vanessa. Then I French kiss Adriana. Vanessa says "I wonder if Marcus would allow us to take this woman home permanently?"

I laugh and say "I doubt that, honey."

Adriana says "Thanks, you two. I really enjoyed this night. I wonder if Sue is busy. I'd love to eat that pussy too."

I lay down with them and we all start to cuddle. Marcus walks up and says "Well, this is a pretty sight. Adriana, are you about ready to head home. Adriana smiles and says "I'm moving in with the Andrews, Marcus. Sorry!"

Marcus says "Come on, honey, time to leave."

Adriana says "Awwww, meany." She starts to get up and I give her a hand. She says to Marcus "The Andrews fucked and sucked the hell out of me tonight, honey. It was a very good night." Marcus laughs.

They walk off and Adriana looks for her clothes. I lie there with Vanessa in my arms. "Did you have fun tonight, my darling?"

She says "Oh, yes, especially that last part, you know, your cock in my ass."

"Thank you, darling. I enjoyed that a lot too."

Hoshi comes walking up. She says "John, where did you go? You didn't cum, did you?"

I say "Actually, Hoshi, I did cum in my beautiful wife's butt."

12