An Opportunity Not To Be Missed Ch. 09

Story Info
Mandy tries to take control.
4.8k words
4.67
125.5k
34
Story does not have any tags

Part 9 of the 38 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bambigirl44
bambigirl44
1,793 Followers

As the evening came George wandered impatiently around the house wondering if Mandy would be able to obey his instruction to bring a friend along this time. He knew it was a tall order and honestly didn't expect her to succeed, but it had to be worth a try.

The filthy old perverts sexual appetite seemed to grow stronger and stronger having spent all day with a semi erect cock unable to think about anything else other than the beautiful young Mandy and her incredible body.

Meanwhile Mandy had spent the whole day worrying about Georges reaction to the fact that she was unable to bring a friend. How could she? nobody would do that for her it was simply too much to ask of anyone, not to mention the risk of total humiliation.

With all the worry of this, together with the fact that she was still getting over her experience with that little weasel Walter, she decided to try to take some control.

She made the decision to ignore that dirty old bastard George for once and stay at home. Her folks were away for the weekend and Mandy wanted to use the time alone to pamper herself with a nice long hot bath followed by some time on her sunbed. She turned her phone off and settled into her evening alone.

Meanwhile as the night wore on old George grew impatient, his old body trembled as his excitement grew and grew. His cock was so in need of attention but he didn't want to be the one to give it, that was her job and he simply couldn't wait!

As nine o'clock came and went he decided to phone her to see where she was. His irritation grew as it became obvious that she had her phone switched off.

He waited and waited until he gave up and went to bed feeling extremely frustrated. As he lay there in his dirty pit he was about to take his stinking old cock in his hand for a very much needed wank when he suddenly thought, "no, I've waited all day for her," if he wanted her he was going to have her, after all who was in charge here?

He got out of bed and decided to take himself over to her house, the lust burning inside the wretched old man was too much to ignore and he gave no thought to any possible consequences.

As he arrived he saw the whole place was in darkness, it was after all now 1am. He went around the side of the house to where he knew her ground floor bedroom window to be. Unaware that she was alone in the house he tapped gently on it trying not to wake up anyone else.

In her half awake state Mandy climbed out of her bed, put on her bedside lamp threw her dressing gown on and went to the window to see what all the noise was about. As she pulled back the curtains she was shocked to see George standing there in the cold night air.

She opened the window and was about to tell him to leave her alone when he grabbed the frame and pulled himself in. She stepped back away from the window as he tried to climb in, he was so excited and desperate to get his hands on her that he lost his footing and fell to the floor hitting his head on her bed post.

Mandy stood there shocked for a moment wondering if he was still alive as he lay still on the floor of her bedroom. She saw a nasty cut on his head but he was still breathing, he had obviously knocked himself out.

Thinking quickly Mandy knew she had to come up with a way of making the most of this situation, this could be her one and only chance to turn the tables on the dirty old man.

She heaved him onto her bed and tied his wrists tightly together with a belt which she then securd to the metal bed head. Happy that he was secure she knew this was as good a chance as any to get those tapes from him. She knew what he had come for and she hoped that his rampant appetite for sex could be turned to her advantage.

He was out cold for only a few minutes before he came around, Mandy wasn't sure of what she was doing but at least with him tied up it would give her time to come up with a plan.

"Ooh kinky!" he said with a huge dirty grin.

The ugly old man in his dirty smelly clothes looked so out of place on the nice clean sheets of her bed. His filthy stained trousers had a huge bulge in the front from his erect cock, he was just so old and disgusting.

"What have you come here for?" she asked him.

"You of course, I've been saving my spunk up all day just for you my sweetheart," he told her.

Calling her his sweetheart made her skin crawl, how dare he! "Well why don't I call the police and tell them that I've caught an intruder? In fact that's what I think I'm going to do."

"If you do I'll have to show them the tape of you molesting Bernard."

There was a pause as they both realised they had something of a stalemate on their hands.

"Ok then," Mandy said, "I'll take your keys first and go and get both of them tapes from your house."

"Go on then," he replied, "you'll never find them, and even if you do you don't think I would only have one copy do you?"

Mandy quickly began to realise that her plan was falling apart, she had to try and bluff him.

"Oh that's it! I've had enough of you and Ted and all the rest of them, I'm going to phone the police and take my chances....I can't take this anymore."

Seeing how upset she was getting old George began to worry that she might just do it. He couldn't risk it, he knew full well that the police would never buy the story of her and Bernard and so he had to play it carefully.

"Ok, go on then," he told her, "but when they find me tied to your bed and then see the tape of us two together, not to mention you and Bernard they'll see that you have a taste for the, erm, older man."

Of course she had no intention of calling the police anyway, but what he was saying made sense, and so the beautiful 20 year old decided to use a different approach.

The thought of what she was about to do disgusted her but she couldn't let this opportunity slip through her fingers.

"Maybe you would like to tell me where they are then," she said as she turned back to him, slipped her dressing gown from her shoulders and let it fall to the floor.

George just looked on, the dirty old pensioner was so turned on and desperately in need of her gorgeous firm young body. As it fell away she was left standing there in a pink see-through babydoll nightie and matching panties. His cock stiffened even more and his mouth filled with saliva as his eyes roamed over the stunning vision before him.

Her gorgeous huge naked breasts were clearly visible through the flimsy pink material casually draped across them. Their size was emphasized even more by the way the sheer fabric cascaded out and over them like a waterfall.

Its length was only just enough to barely reach her matching panties. It was such a tease the way it hung loosely away from her stomach due to the outward thrust of her magnificent tits.

As george watched her turn to walk around to the side of the bed he thought he might just blow his load there and then at the clear view in profile of the underside of her gently swaying mounds.

"Well?" she asked him, "will you tell me?"

He couldn't speak, he just lay there with his mouth wide open as she came to stand by his side. As he looked up he could barely see her face, all he could see was her huge breasts as they now hovered above him.

Mandy recognised the look of lust in his old eyes, she knew that he was in her power.

She was right he would have given anything to grab and squeeze those beautiful tits then drive his aching cock deep into her.

She turned and leaned over him to undo his trousers, he couldn't believe what was happening. As she slid the filthy things down and off his scrawny white legs she noticed the gigantic tent in his dirty old underpants and the damp spot where the tip of his cock would be. The sight and smell of him was making her feel quite sick but she had to try to make the most of this opportunity.

With his trousers off she reached into one of the pockets and pulled out a set of keys.

"Now what would I have to do to get you to tell me where those tapes are?" she asked him as she sat down on the edge of the bed.

He just smiled at her in a knowing way, he was more desperate than he had ever been, she looked so incredibly sexy, he was willing her to touch his throbbing rock hard cock. Pre-cum was soaking into his underpants, "please.....undo my hands please, oh God pleeeease." He was now squirming on the bed thrusting his groin in her direction praying that she would take the hint and release him from this torment.

Mandy could see the desperation all over his unshaven ugly old face, she wanted to push him further, partly to force him to tell her where she could find the tapes, and partly to make him pay for what he had done.

She licked her lips provocatively as she gently ran her finger tips along the inside of his thigh. Her touch was so soft and sensual that poor old George found it almost impossible to cope with. Teasingly her fingers came closer and closer to where his heavy old ball sack hung between his legs, she was driving him crazy.

Then at last he felt the tips of her fingers lightly brush across his balls through his underpants, as he let out a sigh of relief she cruelly lifted her hand away.

The sight of her incredible body in the sexy babydoll and her teasing touch was pure torture for the dirty old pervert.

"Please, oh God please, my balls are so full, help me," he pleaded.

"Oh you poor thing," she said playfully as she reached for the frayed elastic waist of his filthy underpants and started to peel them down. Inside she felt sickened by the disgusting old fool but at the same time she found herself kind of enjoying seeing the affect she was having on him.

As she pulled them down and off his legs she saw the painful looking hardness of his throbbing cock, the veins that ran up and down it were bulging and its tip was the darkest purple. Pre-cum seemed to be almost constantly dribbling from the foul smelling old thing leaving a wet shine all over it.

"So, are you going to let me have those tapes?" she asked as she began to playfully caress her lovely firm tits through the transparent nightie.

"Oh God.....ok, I'll do anything you want just please help me!"

"If I do this for you you'll tell me where they are?"

"Yes yes yes!" he cried as he struggled to try to free his hands.

As she repositioned herself on the bed old George watched the way her tits bounced and wobbled. She tossed her head back to flick her lovely blonde hair over her shoulder before she leaned across the tops of his legs and lowered her head down towards his cock. He held his breath as he waited to see what she was going to do, as she got closer she poked her tongue out as far as it would go until its very tip was just touching the base of his monsterous tool.

He let out a moan as she so slowly licked along its full length barely touching it at all. When she came to the tip she simply flicked her tongue across it causing it to jerk violently as more pre-cum oozed from within it.

"When I've done this you'll tell me where the tapes are, I'll go and get them and when I return you can stay for the night, deal?"

"Deal, DEAL!!!" he cried in desperation.

Again she lowered her head and began licking up and down his cock, flicking and teasing it to the brink of exploding. Then with one hand she gently took a hold of the base as her beautiful lips kissed its soaking head.

"Ooooh yessssss yesssss!" George groaned as at long last he felt her suck his cock into her mouth. The feeling was like nothing on earth as she sucked harder and harder on it slowly taking it in deeper until it was all the way to the back of her throat, all the while her hand gently wanking the base of it.

He was totally impossible for him to hold back as the need to shoot his load became too great. He instantly started thrusting his hips up and down fucking her gorgeous sweet mouth for all he was worth. Within seconds the flood gates opened and an unbelievable amount of spunk errupted from his cock filling her mouth in an instant. She tried to swallow it all down but it was coming too thick and fast and it poured from the sides of her mouth and down her chin.

Moaning and groaning in ecstacy he carried on pumping his filthy old cock into her pretty face, dumping more and more of his thick smelly seed down her throat, it seemed to Mandy as if it would never end.

Soon however he started to slow feeling so incredibly satisfied at long last, after a few more ever slowing thrusts and he was finally done.

As Mandy raised her head and his spent tool slithered from her mouth old George had an idea. He suddenly let out a blood curdling scream and cried out that his chest was hurting, he writhed on the bed in aparent agony.

Mandy instantly thought she had pushed him too far and he was having a heart attack. Without a moments hesitation she quickly undid the belt that held his wrists to the bed and rushed from the room in a panic to phone for an ambulance.

As she returned with the phone in hand she was surprised to see him sitting on the edge of the bed smiling at her. She knew straight away that the crafty old codger had tricked her.

He took one look at her and got to his feet, his cock already rock hard and in need of more attention. He unbuttoned his grubby old shirt and dropped it to the floor. Now completely naked the dirty wrinkled old man crossed the room towards her.

Mandy backed herself up against the wall, she knew what he had in mind as his hungry eyes wandered all over her body, he wiped the back of his hand across his mouth as his gaze fixed menacingly on her tits.

"Ooh lovely lovely," he muttered to himself.

"Please don't," she pleaded, "we...we had a deal."

"I know," he said, still unable to tear his eyes away from her magnificent young tits draped tantalisingly in the fine pink see-through nightie. "I'll still do as you ask, but only if you give me a night to remember first."

What choice did she really have, she had to give in to him, she had to let him have what he wanted. This vile disgusting old pervert had her right where he wanted her....again.

Old George paused a moment to try and take in the incredible sight before him, he would never have believed just a few months ago that he could ever have been in this position. He just looked at her and still found it hard to believe his luck.

She was such a dream, every mans fantasy. Just 20 years old and oh so beautiful, her lovely blonde hair and her sweet pretty face. He couldn't imagine a more gorgeous young body, her slender waist and womanly hips almost eclipsed by the most incredible large pair of tits. There she stood just for him in a cock teasing wispy pink baby doll and pink lace panties.

With her back to the wall and nowhere to go he moved in close to her, his foul smelling breath filling the air around her. "Oh God," he whispered as he raised his hands to her massive proud breasts, "they are lovely......ooh so fuckin' lovely."

As he gently cupped them in his palms he suddenly became over excited and seemed to lose control of himself. "Ooh fuck yes yes! Ooh fuck I want them," he cried as he squashed them hard against her body and buried his face into her ample cleavage.

Mandy looked down, all she could see was his filthy greasy grey hair combed across his bald head, the sweat breaking out all over it. Licking and slobbering all over her tits like a dog he slowly worked his tongue up her neck, she tried to get away but he had her squashed hard against the wall.

He kept muttering, "mmmmmm yes yes oooh God yes," as he worked his way higher until he had his disgusting mouth filled with rotten smelly teeth locked over hers.

With the back of her head against the wall he pushed his face hard against hers forcing his tongue deep into her lovely sweet mouth. His entire body trembled as he groped and fondled her tits, "ooh touch my cock," he moaned, "go on, you love to feel my big hard cock, don't you.....mmmm?"

He felt her fingers brush across his heavy old balls before wrapping themselves around his swollen tool. "Ooh yes!" he groaned, "you want it up your cunt don't you! You want to feel it deep inside your soaking wet cunt....mmmm?"

She felt her way along its length, it was so hot and hard covered in ridges and swollen veins. George found it hard to keep control, her touch was so incredibly sensual he needed to satisfy his unbearable urge to pump her full of his spunk.

She said nothing as he suddenly stepped away from her and, taking her hand, guided her over to the bed. He lay back on it without taking his eyes off her body, "fuck me!" he odered as he stretched out on his back.

She knew she had to do it as she slowly dropped her panties to her ankles and stepped out of them. Reluctantly she straddled him on the bed, her slit was indeed wet as it brushed the tip of his cock. Resting her hands on the top of her thighs to keep her body upright she slowly began to lower herself down.

Old George lay there watching his dirty old erection gradually vanish deeper into her, her cunt felt fantastic so tight and wet, further in it went until soon she was sat on his balls.

"Mmmmmmm," he groaned, "go on then get to work.......fuck me."

With that she raised her self until he was almost out of her before lowering herself back down again causing the old boy to let out a huge long sigh.

She continued to fuck him in this way rotating her hips and squirming her cunt around on his cock at the bottom of each stroke.

George looked up at her huge tits sway in the virtually transparent babydoll, "ooh such lovely big tits, ooh yeah fuckin' beautiful," he said with obvious growing excitement, "go on make them bounce!"

With her hands still on the tops of her thighs for support and a slight arch in her back her tits were thrust out big and proud. George had a huge smile on his face as he watched them jump and bounce around with her ever quickening pace.

"Oh yeah more more, look at them fuckers, oh fuckin' hell," he cried, "play with them, go on, play with your lovely big fuckin' tits you dirty slut!"

Doing as he asked she took them in her hands and gently caressed them, rolling them around in her palms. Her nipples grew before his eyes until they were standing out like bullets, he needed to empty his load into the gorgeous young Mandy and so reached around her body and pulled her down on top of him.

With her tits now squashed in his face he bit chewed and sucked on them through the wispy thin fabric desperate to get as much tit in his mouth as possible. He grabbed at her firm cheeks and started ramming his cock into her as hard and fast as he could, with every upward thrust his balls flew through the air and crashed hard against her ass.

Mandy too was losing all self control as she felt an orgasm build inside her, she reached behind and held his balls in her hand as he thumped and hammered into her.

"Oh yes!" he cried out, "take it you dirty cock teasing slut, take it all!" Within a matter of seconds he went off like a rocket into her, his cock spewing out spunk like old faithful.

She found it all too much as an orgasm ripped through her entire body, her juices gushing from within all over his filthy old cock. The two of them carried on for a good minute or two, her writhing around and him slamming into her before the pace began to slow.

As they came to a stop George displayed his dirty rotten teeth to her with a big smile and said, "mmmmm see I knew you wanted it."

She rolled off him and lay at his side exhausted, after a few minutes they both drifted off to sleep.

Mandy had planned to take his keys while he slept and go to his house to search for the tapes. Unfortunately she fell into such a deep sleep that she missed her opportunity.

George on the other hand woke at around 5am in need of the bathroom. He crept upstairs to find it feeling fairly confident that after the noise they had made there couldn't be anyone else in the house.

bambigirl44
bambigirl44
1,793 Followers
12