An Opportunity Not To Be Missed Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bambigirl44
bambigirl44
1,780 Followers

Of course different thoughts were racing through his mind as he suddenly found himself laying on top of this gorgeous girl, a position that he never imagined he would ever be in. All he could feel beneath him was her massive firm bust supporting his meagre weight. His body rolled about on what felt like two over inflated balloons as he tried (not too hard) to get to his feet.

With his face so close to hers and looking down into her big brown eyes old Ernie, never being one to miss a trick, was overwhelmed by the urge to kiss those beautiful moist young lips. He couldn't help it she was just so irresistible. So without a thought he acted on impulse and went to plant his foul old mouth over hers. As their lips made contact Mandy suddenly realised what was happening and went to push him off.

"No no! What are you doing?" Mandy cried as she struggled her way out from beneath him. "O...Oh my God...w....what on earth are you doing," she went on as she clambered to her feet leaving him in a heap on the floor.

"Can't blame a man for trying," he replied with an unbelievable arrogance.

"God you men are all the same!"

Mandy was angry at him for thinking he could get away with such a thing, but at the same time she was still aware of the deal and knew it more important than anything else.

She watched the arthritic old man trying to get to his feet and it was obvious he couldn't get back up on his own. Despite what had just happened the kind hearted girl couldn't just watch him, she had no choice, she had to help him up.

This was another chance for the dirty old pervert. As they both struggled he clung tightly to her as she pulled him up onto his knees. He grumbled and groaned as she tried to lift him all the way to his feet. As he held onto her he again found it impossible to resist the urges surging through his feeble old body, he knew he would never again get the opportunity to have a girl like this holding him so close. With his arms around her waist and her bending at the middle to get him up he couldn't help but let his hands slip from her waist down over the smooth tight fabric of her skirt.

With Mandy not really aware of what he was doing old Ernie couldn't believe his luck as he felt his way over her hips, it felt incredible to have his hands on her. He thrilled at the unmistakeable outline of her suspenders under his fingertips and knew if he didn't try his luck further he would never get a chance like this again. So he stumbled and groaned as a distraction as he craftily slid a hand around and down the steep slope of her ass.

"Are you okay?" Mandy asked now rather concerned that he may have hurt himself.

"Ouch! Oooh my back," the old man cried out as his face grimaced as if in a lot of pain. It was all a ploy to distract her further as he took the chance and slipped his hand over her lovely rounded buttocks. It was such a thrill as he felt his palm come to rest over one before gripping it firmly .

"HEY!" Mandy shouted as with one hand she pushed the offending arm away. "I'll thank you to stop that!"

The old man just smiled arrogantly as he again said, "like I said, can't blame a man for trying."

He was in heaven as he memorised the feel of that lovely firm round cheek in the palm of his arthritic old hand. "Well what do you expect wearing a skirt like that?"

"I don't expect to be pawed by a man of your age for a start," she quickly answered.

"Then don't wear such a short skirt," he said as his eyes went down her body, "mmmm and so tight too." As he spoke a filthy smile came over his face and Mandy felt sickened at the thought of what was obviously going through his mind.

"Shall we get back to the matter in hand?" She asked as she went through to the living room.

"I've got something you can take in hand," he replied with a suggestive arrogance.

"I thought you were a friend of my Mothers! What do you suppose she would say?" Mandy said sternly.

The old man didn't seem to care as he just smiled to himself in that arrogant way. "Seem to remember she was a cock teasing piece of ass too, a great fuck though if I remember rightly."

Mandy couldn't believe her ears and decided the best thing to do was try and ignore what he was saying, he was obviously just trying to get a reaction from her. It was a ploy that seemed to work as after a few moments awkward silence he went through and sat himself down at the dining table. As she followed him over to the table he snatched the paperwork out of her hand.

"Come on then, tell me again what you can offer?" He said in his usual grumpy fashion.

Mandy was pleased that they were now back on the subject of the deal and so began to explain again just what he was going to get. All the time she's talking Mandy looks the old man over with a renewed perspective of what sort of man he really was.

He was just so old, his skin was so white and wrinkly that he looked like someone who could draw his last breath at any minute. He had on a worn out old blue checked lumberjack style shirt that had clearly seen better days. With it he wore a pair of grey baggy joggers that were obviously easier and more comfortable than regular trousers, despite the fact that they looked ridiculous on such an old man, especially one wearing regular brown shoes. All his clothing looked as if he had been wearing it for a very long time, and the general bad odour he was giving off made her feel a little queasy. But she had a job to do and hadn't lost sight of the fact that if she closed this deal she was going to be something of a superstar to her bosses.

As she finished explaining the deal he asked her with a more sinister tone, "so what else can you offer?"

The way he looked her up and down as he spoke left her in no doubt what he was getting at.

"Um, well, that's about it really.......I think you'll find it is a very generous offer." Mandy nervously replied.

He just smiled showing her his gummy old mouth completely void of any teeth. "No, what else can YOU offer?"

She stepped back unsure what to say or do. "Er...n....nothing," was all she could muster.

There was a few moments awkward silence as the old man continued to look her over before realising he wasn't going to get any response to his very obvious hint.

"So, you got a boyfriend then?" The old guy asked out of the blue.

"I....er..." Before Mandy got the chance to answer he carried on.

"Yeah course you have, a hot piece of ass like you, bet they're falling over themselves."

Mandy didn't appreciate his crude comments, or his line of questioning. So, not knowing what to say she said nothing.

But still he continued.

"Bet he can't wait to get home to you every night," he went on. "Bet his hands are all over you soon as he walks in....eh?" He then laughed as if he was sort of joking, which Mandy knew he wasn't.

"Ah well, an old man like me can only dream of such things." There was again a moments silence as he seemed lost in thought before getting back to the job in hand. "So....have you got a pen then?" He suddenly asked holding out his hand.

Thinking he was about to sign the paperwork Mandy quickly unbuttoned her jacket and took a pen from her inside pocket.

"Holy Jesus!" He cried as his eyes widened at the sight he was presented with. Mandy realised straight away what she had done and could see his attention was suddenly back on her. It was obvious he was referring to her incredible 34GG bust that was now very obvious displayed to him in her nicely fitted white blouse.

"Bet your boyfriend can't keep his hands off those beauties!" He exclaimed. "What a lucky bastard!"

There was a silent pause before he again arrogantly tried his luck. "What about a quick feel?"

"Certainly not!" Mandy told him firmly. She was now getting tired of his relentless crude suggestions.

"Oh come on, it's won't hurt you."

"No! How dare you!" She snapped.

"Well what do you expect? Shouldn't have such big fuckin' knockers then should you!" He went on, as if it was her fault!

"Oh just give me the dam pen then!" He answered somewhat angrily. What a cheek, what had he got to be angry about? Mandy found his attitude unbelievable.

With that she handed him the pen. He left her holding it for a few seconds while he looked over the paperwork.

"What does this bit mean?"

The pretty 20 year old stepped up closer to see what he was referring to. As she leaned over he brought his hand up from the table in an attempt to touch one of those beautiful big tits that was now just inches above.

As the backs of his bent old fingers brushed against the fine white fabric of her blouse she instantly figured his game and quickly straightened up out of his reach. At the same moment she realised his other hand had somehow gotten behind her and as she stepped back the persistent old bugger grabbed the back of her thigh. In an instant his hand was heading upwards in an attempt to reach up the back of her skirt.

"For goodness sake!" Mandy cried as she stepped out of reach from his dirty groping hands.

His response surprised her. Rather than being apologetic or laughing it off as if he was only joking. He shifted around in his seat to face her as he told her not to be such a little tease. "Come and sit on my lap and we can fill this form in together," he suggested as he patted his lap.

That was it, she had had enough. She gathered up all the paperwork spun on her red stilettos and stormed out of the place.

All the way back she was wondering how her bosses would take the news that she had possibly blown the whole deal. But the more she ran it through in her mind the more she convinced herself that they would understand and maybe even sympathise with her and be angry at him............she couldn't have been more wrong.

She reported the events to her immediate superior who then got onto the phone to the top manager. Standing within earshot Mandy listened as the mornings events were explained. Then, all of a sudden she heard something that shocked and quite frankly frightened her.

"WHAT!" She heard the manager shout down the phone. "SIT ON HIS LAP? I DON'T CARE IF SHE HAS TO SIT ON HIS FUCKING FACE! TELL HER WE NEED THAT DEAL!"

The poor guy making the call was left red faced as after a few more choice words from the boss he put the phone down. "I don't think I need to tell you what he said."

"Er...n...no," she replied with her gaze downward to the floor.

"I would suggest you go back and try to salvage this mess, before we're all looking for another job."

Realising just how serious the situation was Mandy had no choice other than to apologise before agreeing to go back to see old Ernie to try and save the deal.

In the meantime back at the house the old man had dozed off as he was prone to doing at his age. After an hour or so he awoke on his moth eaten old sofa with an erection and his mind filled with thoughts of Mandy. He even wondered for a moment if she really existed or whether he had just dreamt of her. But as he came round he realised she was indeed real as he excitedly recounted every detail.

Soon he found himself in a state of arousal like he hadn't experienced for quite some time. He hooked his thumbs into the elastic waist of his filthy old joggers and lifted them down exposing his smelly underpants. His old cock was rock hard and formed an impressive tent, quite a remarkable thing for a man in his eighties. He smiled at the all too familiar wet patch of pre-cum that had seeped into the grubby old cotton.

"Oh you horny little bitch, see what you've done to me," he whispered to himself.

His mind was spinning with thoughts of the gorgeous young creature and her devastatingly curvaceous body. He just couldn't believe that she was Alisons daughter, and even more to the point she was just as sexy if not more so! It was as if fate was playing some sort of game with him. The memory of that night with Alison, as you would expect, has remained with him to this day. It was simply the most incredible experience of his life. Girls like that are well beyond the reach of men like him, and would only ever exist in their lust fuelled dreams and fantasies. Yet here again was a girl being presented to him that simply defied belief.

But in a way he saw it as a cruel trick, a reminder of what he could never have no matter how much he longed for it. He encounter with Alison was like a jackpot win on the lottery, and that's something that never happens twice. But his imagination still served him well and as he recounted what had just happened he placed a cushion over his lap and closed his eyes as he pressed it hard against his erection.

"Mmmm oooh those tits, those lovely big tits," the toothless old boy muttered as he began to imagine how they would feel in his hands. "Oh and that short tight skirt, ooooh you lovely cock teasing bitch," he went on with her picture still clear in his mind. Then he suddenly remembered the glimpse of stocking top and rubbed the cushion harder against himself as he tried to imagine what sort of underwear she would be wearing under that sexy red uniform.

The dirty sex starved old pensioner would have given anything to see this beautiful busty blond girl peel away her clothing and reveal the pretty lace garments he knew she had to be wearing underneath. His cock throbbed like it hadn't in a very long time as excitedly the old boy threw the cushion aside and pulled his underpants down to his knees.

He admired the angry purple swell of the head of his cock along with the incredible hardness of its deeply ridged shaft. He couldn't remember the last time he felt such excitement and knew this was a time to forget the discomfort in his arthritic old hands, there was a far greater urgency to relieve the pressure in his balls.

"Ooh see what you do you teasing bitch," he again muttered convinced she had to know the affect she would have had. Then, just as he gripped the dirty stinking old thing in his crippled hands, there came a knock at the door.

"SHIT BUGGER DAM!" Ernie shouted angrily. "WHAT? IT'S OPEN FOR CHRIS SAKE!" He hurriedly pulled his trousers and underpants back up angry at having what would undoubtedly have been his best wank in a very long time disturbed.

His anger soon evaporated away when he heard the voice in the hall. "It...it's me, Mandy, f...from the agents.....sorry to bother you again."

The sound of her voice was like music to his ears and as the living room door opened he thought his cock might spontaneously explode right there and then. She was back, only this time in the warmth of the afternoon she had left her jacket in the car. The sight of this prettiest of girls in a white blouse that could barely contain the most magnificent set of jugs imaginable was almost too much to comprehend. Her slender waist and figure hugging skirt displaying the most amazingly curvaceous hour glass figure he could ever remember seeing.

"Sorry to disturb you," Mandy started, "but I....." It was at that moment her gaze fell upon the enormous tent in his tatty old grey joggers. "Oh I....I see it's not a good time, I....er, I'll come back later."

The dirty old pervert thought quickly, this deal was obviously very important, probably more so than he had ever realised. She must have been sent back, there was no way she would have come of her own accord. He seized the opportunity.

"Look!" He barked. "I'm not going to be messed around, either we sort this deal now or it's off! Now either leave or shut the door and come and sit down!"

Mandy paused for a moment unsure what to do. She could see the old man was clearly in an excited state and experience had taught her only too well what that meant. But ultimately she knew she had two choices, either stay and try to get this deal sorted, or turn and leave. The second wasn't an option, not if she wanted to save her job, and just as importantly it seems the jobs of her colleagues.

So, reluctantly, she stepped forward with the document clasped firmly in her hands and sat herself on the edge of the sofa. Not wanting to upset or anger the old man she smiled a sort of sweet yet clearly uncomfortable smile at him. He responded by turning in his seat to face her before looking her up and down, concentrating on her bust for a few seconds before looking down at her short skirt stretched tightly across her lap.

"I...I've got all the paperwork here," the lovely 20 year old said as she handed the papers to him.

"We'll go through that in a minute or two," he answered as he took them and placed them on the arm of the sofa just behind him, "there's plenty of time for that."

As he spoke he placed one of his bony old hands on her knee. Mandy didn't know what to do, should she repeat the mistake she made earlier by upsetting him and swatting his hand away? Or should she pretend she doesn't mind in the hope that by being nice he'll sign the deal?

Ernie took confidence from her lack of any reaction and did what anyone would do, he began to feel his way around her knee before slowly gliding his palm back and forth along the top of her thigh. Mandy tried to keep talking about the business in hand trying to act as if she hadn't noticed what he was doing.

Unfortunately he was overwhelmed and almost unable to believe what she was letting him get away with. He loved the sensual feel of the silky smooth nylon stockings that coated her firm young thighs. Growing braver by the minute he grunted yes and no answers to what she was saying, obviously not paying any attention at all, as his hand moved further along her thigh towards the hem of her skirt.

Mandy fidgeted uncomfortably in her seat hoping that he wouldn't go too far, but of course she was kidding herself. The old man licked the saliva from his lips as his twisted old fingertips crept under her skirt. He couldn't help himself as he muttered, "ooh yes lovely...lovely." Soon his fingers had completely disappeared from sight and Mandy could feel them exploring her stocking tops until they touched her lace suspenders. "Oh yes, oh my word yes," he sighed with a filthy grin on his old face.

He was very obviously turned on and Mandy didn't want things to go too far. So in an instant she leapt to her feet and thinking quickly suggested she make them both a cup of tea.

But the old boy was having none of it and, grabbing her by the wrist, told her to sit back down. She felt the anger in his surprisingly strong grip and tried to pull away.

"Now let's stop messing around," he shouted. As he did he pulled her towards him and in her high heels lost her footing and stumbled forward landing face down across his lap with her ass in the air. In the mayhem her skirt had ridden up exposing her stockings and suspenders. As Mandy struggled to get back to her feet she felt the old mans arm across her back effectively pinning her down where she was.

"Ha ha," he laughed as he smacked her ass with his free hand. "My you are a feisty young thing."

His cock was as hard as hell and Mandy could feel it digging into her stomach. The old mans excitement reached a new high and in his arrogance thought nothing of holding her still while he freely fondled her lovely firm young ass. It felt so good. Just to be touching such perfection would have been enough, but he was squeezing and groping it, first one cheek then the other, it was just the most incredible thrill.

Still Mandy struggled to get back to her feet and old Ernie took the obvious opportunity that was presented to him. He grabbed the hem of her skirt and pushed it up completely exposing the most beautiful ass he had ever seen encased in the prettiest silk and lace panties.

"Oh my God!" He cried. "Oh yes yes yes." With that he grabbed a good fistful of firm round ass cheek and gave it a mighty squeeze. "Ooh you cheeky fuckin' bitch!" He went on.

She was just irresistible, he couldn't help himself as he groped and molested the unbelievable gift that was being offered to him. He was amazed at just how smooth round and firm her gorgeous young cheeks were, they felt like nothing on earth.

bambigirl44
bambigirl44
1,780 Followers