An Opportunity Not To Be Missed Ch. 34

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bambigirl44
bambigirl44
1,790 Followers

"Uuuugh uuuugh uuuugh!" The old man cried, as the instant she touched it a thick rope of spunk shot out from its tip straight into the back of the jar. "God...o...oh God...y...yes yes yes, oh God yes," he went on as she squeezed it in her hand and began to pump up and down it's impressive length. At the same time rope after rope lurched from it forming a huge arc of dirty thick spunk that filled the jar more and more. Mandy had seen many men in a desperate state but this homeless old pervert really was right up there. He slobbered over her tits as he fondled them in his filthy old hands while Mandy milked his smelly old cock.

The old man had never experienced anything like it as her sweet delicate fingers expertly felt their way up and down his gristly old length drawing the final remnants of his thick sticky seed from the depths of his heavy old balls. Still he made the most of her magnificent firm young tits, squeezing and fondling them all over while slobbering his tongue across her bullet like nipples.

He moaned and groaned as the final drops of spunk were squeezed from his spent old tool and after a few minutes he released Mandy from his grip and she was able to step back from his reach. Putting the jar on the table she pulled her top back up over her ravaged tits. The old man stepped back and reached for a chair and flopped into it exhausted. Mandy looked at the jar and saw it was filled to the brim with more filthy stinking cream coloured spunk than she had ever seen from one man.

"I'll see the Doctor gets it," she said not really knowing what else to say.

bambigirl44
bambigirl44
1,790 Followers
12