An Opportunity Not To Be Missed Ch. 35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bambigirl44
bambigirl44
1,790 Followers

"W....what?"

"You heard me! I have to record events in order to protect myself from a girl like you."

"What!" Alison shrieked, "what do you mean a girl like me! It was you, you told me to do that, and you wanted to touch me!"

He smiled in an annoyingly arrogant way giving the busty young girl another view of his horrible rotten old teeth. "Well with a reputation like yours who do you think they'll believe? Let me just read a few things that others have written down here....."

With that he took a moment to gaze over her voluptuous young body one more time without a care for how uncomfortable it made her feel, before looking down at the file and slowly thumbing through the pages.

"She often comes across in an overly familiar way....." he began.

"Uses her very obvious assets to try and manipulate....."

"Seems to enjoy seeing the affect her sexuality has on others....."

"Plays a dangerous game by teasing the male members of staff and being extremely flirtatious...."

"Shall I go on?" Sydney asked....

Alison said nothing, she just looked at him stunned by what he had said. There was a few moments silence before she looked at the clock on the wall and said she had to go. Quietly confident that he had done enough to prevent her from saying anything he simply gave a waving gesture with his hand signalling that she could leave.

As she turned and headed for the door the dirty old pervert couldn't resist squeezing his hard cock through his trousers as he admired her cheeky ass in that tiny skirt. God he wanted her so badly, he had never seen such an exquisite creature in all his life. Even the girls in his collection of porn magazines couldn't hold a candle to this beauty, she had everything he had ever longed for in bountiful proportions.....and then some! He was so desperate to relieve his frustration and knew he was in for an absolutely "explosive" time when he got home.......................if he could last that long..................................

That was Friday and over the next few days poor old Sidney couldn't get this girl out of his head. She had him in an almost permanent state of arousal. He was a dirty sex starved old pervert who couldn't stop playing with himself at the best of times........but this girl was the sort that a man would be lucky to meet once in a lifetime, and he needed to see her again......

When Monday finally arrived the old man quietly slipped into work with an element of trepidation. He shut himself away in his office and couldn't help worrying whether Alison had told anyone what had happened. Every time the phone rang or someone knocked on his office door he wondered if it might be someone with some awkward questions for him to answer. Although he felt he had done enough to keep her quiet he couldn't be completely sure. But, as the day wore on, he began to relax more and with nothing being said he realised she must have kept it to herself. His little "warning" must have worked.

With a renewed confidence the frustrated old boy began to think more and more about the lovely 18 year old with her sassy figure and stunningly huge knockers. The more he thought the more excited he would become. He was still in a state of disbelief, was it all a dream? Did he really see her underwear? Did he really have his hand up her sexy little skirt? Did he really touch those wonderfully huge young tits?

Of course he knew he had, but he knew if her were to tell anyone they would never in a million years believe him. Possibly that's why he found it so hard to believe himself, but it was true. The more he thought the more he remembered just how incredibly firm, almost solid, her tits were....and big....so very big.....

He spent much of that day, and the next, with his mind full of thoughts of the beautiful girl. He was in an almost permanent state of arousal, his cock fluctuated between semi and fully hard every time she entered his head. He wanted to see her again, in fact he needed to. But confined to the office all day he couldn't see how it was going to happen.

Then, at around midday Wednesday, he was sat in the office daydreaming when his thoughts again turned to Alison. As he did his cock began to stiffen and he couldn't help giving it a little rub through his trousers. The more he thought the more excited he became, and the more excited he became the more he rubbed it. He sat back and closed his eyes and, confident he wouldn't be disturbed, he unzipped his flies and reached into his grubby old underpants. Just the thought of this girl had him as hard as hell, and as he took himself in hand ready for yet another dirty little wank someone knocked on the door.

"Just a minute!" He shouted as he hurriedly put his cock away and zipped his trousers back up.

Then the door knocked again and as the old boy shouted out for whoever it was to come in he had no idea his dreams were about to be answered. As he placed his pen down and the door opened he got the shock of his life when one of the old female teachers walked in followed by Alison.

The school was having a charity fund raising day and Alison had been roped in to be one of the girls stood outside the school with a bucket collecting donations from passing motorists. As part of this "fun" day the 6th form girls were allowed to dress up. Alison thought it would be fun, and it would certainly mean her raising more money, if she came dressed as the stereotypical sexy schoolgirl. Unfortunately this didn't go down well with some of the teachers that had already had issues with the busty blond 18 year old and her appearance.

The frumpy old teacher went on to complain to Sydney about the state of her dress and how it was wholly inappropriate. Not only that but she wasn't happy about her attitude and the teacher wanted something "done" about it!

This obviously wasn't really a part of the old man's job, he was just a sort of overseeing administrator and not qualified to deal with the students. It was clear that, like the rest of them, this teacher hadn't understood this.......but he wasn't about to put her right.

The teacher then said something that struck a chord with the sex starved old boy. "Someone should educate her about the possible consequences of looking the way she does, not to mention the dangers of being so flirtatious and the trouble that could get her into!"

"Okay I'll deal with it from here," he replied as authoritatively as he could.

"Well you have all afternoon to try and talk some sense into her, because I don't want to see her again today!" With that the door slammed and the teacher was gone.

There was an awkward silence for a few seconds before Sydney broke it by joking that she was probably just jealous.....

That seemed to ease the tension slightly as the corners of Alison's pretty mouth turned up and she gave a tentative smile. This pleased the old man who could not believe his eyes as he looked at her standing there all sheepish. She looked absolutely stunning, even more so than the other day (if that were possible). Instantly the creepy pervert felt his neglected old cock begin to twitch. What she was wearing just about bowled him over, he had never seen such an image in all his life.

Alison hadn't even spoken yet but the old boy was already having ideas. She stood there in her white school blouse, nothing unusual there, except it must have been a smaller size than the one she wore the other day as it seemed even tighter across her huge bust. Not only that but she had undone the top three buttons and was showing a generous portion of her voluptuous cleavage, and Sydney figured this was one of the main causes of the teachers disapproval. The remaining buttons were clearly under immense strain and he could clearly see the pretty white lace of her bra where they gaped.

The shock wasn't over there however. As his eyes roamed down her curvaceous figure he saw she was again wearing her tiny gym skirt, only this time he wondered if it was an older one that perhaps she had grown out of as it seemed a little shorter and somewhat tighter. Another reason, he again figured, for the teacher's outburst. What a dream she looked, especially as on her legs she wore long black legging socks, the sort that come right up over the knee and end just short of the hem of her skirt showing a teasing few inches of bare thigh.

It was all a deliberate part of the whole look she was trying to achieve. The 18 year old girls in the 6th form of course wouldn't normally dress like this. That only happens in the fantasies of dirty old men like Sydney. But now he had to "deal" with her and so ordered her to come and stand directly in front of his desk while he again reached for her file.

Realising what a once in a lifetime opportunity he was being presented with, and as this was probably his last week in this role, he knew he had to make the most of it. He was already excited and could feel his pants tightening evermore as he sat back in his chair and looked her over. He found it impossible to take his eyes off those unbelievable knockers trying to bust out of that straining blouse. He had never wanted anything more in his entire life, she was every fantasy and every dream the dirty old sod had ever had all rolled into one.

Alison on the other could see that look in his eye, it was a look she had seen before and began to wonder just how much trouble she was in. She soon found out when the old man eventually put his eyes back in his head and announced that he had a couple of choices.

"Well I can either exclude you until the end of term," he said. "Or, if you would prefer, I can deal with this quickly by administering an instant punishment."

"W....what instant punishment?" Alison nervously asked.

"The cane of course," came his simple reply.

The pretty blond was stunned, had she heard him right? Neither was what she was expecting, she thought a good telling off, possibly some detention or extra work, and that would be it.

"Well?"

She couldn't believe he was expecting her to just choose right there and then. She knew exclusion was the last thing she wanted, it would mean her missing some of her exams and her Father, being a strict man, would kill her! Not only that but more importantly, he wouldn't buy her the car he promised her if she returned all good reports during her final year!

But she also had a very low pain threshold and the thought of the cane absolutely terrified her. It was a no win situation.

She tried asking if he was allowed to dish out such punishment, but before she could finish speaking he waved the file at her shouting "it's all in here!"

Sydney could see the dilemma written all over her sweet face and almost felt sorry for her. But he knew he had to stand firm in order to achieve his aim. Again he barked at her. "Well!"

"The cane, sir.....I'll take the cane...." She answered in something of a panic.

This was just what he wanted to hear and watched her hang her head as he got to his feet and fetched it from the stand behind him. Walking around the desk towards her he was growing more and more excited. He could feel his mouth start to water as he approached her voluptuous young body. He knew he wasn't allowed to do this, but she didn't and that was all that mattered. She was just so lovely, and as he walked around behind her he brought his face so close to hers that she flinched when she felt his vile breath on her cheek. His bottom lip started to quiver as he took a good long look over her shoulder and into the depths of her phenomenal cleavage. Her huge young bosom looked just so full and firm, swelling upwards with every nervous breath she took. The urge to reach around and take them in his hands was almost unbearable......but that was to come later. He had to play things carefully, he couldn't just grab her and couldn't risk her taking fright and running away.

He turned to the door and locked it. As he turned back he looked down at the way the outward thrust of her sexy ass gave her tiny skirt a real snugness. He licked his flaky old lips and couldn't help giving his swollen cock a sneaky squeeze through his trousers as he ordered her to bend over the desk. He trembled with nervous excitement as she tried to reason with him. His response was to tell her it was her choice and just for effect he swiped the cane downwards, the sound of it slicing through the air sending a shiver down Alison's spine. Resigned to her fate she slowly did as she was told. He watched her skirt begin to ride up as she bent at the waist. Higher it went and as her lovely round bum pushed out towards him, until soon he found himself looking straight at her lovely white panties clinging tightly to her glorious firm young ass. He was struggling to control himself, and saw she was now wearing pure white cotton panties, although still trimmed with the prettiest fine lace, it seemed she may have taken what he said the other day seriously.

He just stared in awe for a few seconds at the way her skirt teasingly draped over her ass cheekily allowing her panties to peek out from underneath. He admired the way they moulded tightly to the perfectly rounded shape of each cheek. What he wouldn't give to just tease them to one side and bury his aching erection deep inside her lovely warm and welcoming tight young pussy right there and then. But, no matter how hard it was, he had to try and keep control of himself.

As she folded her arms on the desk and rested her head on them the salivating old pervert watched her boobs bulging at her sides from where they were being squashed against it. He had never seen a sight that turned him on more than this beauty bending over before him. After a lifetime of waiting for such a moment he could already feel wetness seeping from the tip of his unimaginably hard cock.

Alison waited for the searing pain that was about to come. She knew it was going to hurt like hell and held her breath in a state of near terror. As she waited she wondered what was taking him so long? If he was going to do it she wanted it over quickly. Just then she heard him swish it sharply through the air one more time.

"P....please sir," she begged, "please, I'll be good, I....I'll do whatever I'm told....please."

The old man knew he had her, this was the moment he had been waiting for. With his heart pounding in his chest he nervously told her......"Well I suppose there is a third option........"

"W.....what?" Alison asked desperately hopeful that it had to be better than the other two choices.

"Well, as everyone keeps telling me you have to be taught a lesson. You need to understand that your actions have consequences, and you need to learn what those consequences are."

He was now shaking with a mixture of nervousness and excitement and with her still bent across the desk he carried on talking to her as he gently placed his dirty old hand on her cheeky young bum. "Perhaps an education into the workings of the male mind would be an idea."

Alison just remained still as she felt his hand spread across her ass. It was making her stomach churn but she knew that letting the old creep get himself off on having free feel was far preferable to the alternative. He carried on talking about how she needed to understand the way men thought and what affect she had on them. All the while it was obvious that he was concentrating more on what he was doing rather than what he was saying. He even groaned a little as he sank his nicotine stained old fingers into the full firmness of her right buttock. His chatter began to fade as he placed his other hand on the other cheek and began to squeeze and fondle that one too. He began to salivate at the feel of her silky smooth cotton panties stretched tightly across the most perfect ass he had ever seen. It was just the most amazing experience to have his hands freely roaming all over the ass of this lovely girl without any objection. He never thought he would ever be in this position, freely groping the ripe ass of such a fit and sexy 18 year old girl.

"Oh my," he whispered as he fingered the lacy edge of her panties. "You are such a naughty girl," he went on as he drooled over her sounding more and more like the pervert he really was. He couldn't help himself from extending his middle finger down to the soft area of her panties between her legs. "Oh dear," he sighed as he pressed it gently inwards.

Alison suddenly realised what was happening as she felt his hardness pressing against her and his finger pushing her panties into the folds of her pussy. Without a thought she suddenly stood up straight and objected asking him what he was doing.

"This is your lesson my dear," he told her with a slimy smirk on his face. "The best way to teach you the consequences of what you do is by showing you......... It's either that or I will have to exclude you."

"B....but what about the cane?" She asked thinking that may be the better option.

"Oh I don't think that'll work," he said with a sarcastic grin as he took a moment to admire the soft sweetness of her beautiful young face. She was not only the sexiest thing he had ever seen, but also the absolute loveliest, with her pretty innocent face and flowing blond hair he thought he had died and gone to heaven.

She on the other hand felt sickened by the sight of his ugly craggy old face, the stench of his foul breath, and his disgusting mouthful of rotten yellowish brown teeth. She wished the ground would just swallow her up, but she knew she was caught between a rock and a hard place with really only one choice.

"I think if you refuse this lesson, then I will have no choice other than to exclude you until the end of term," he told her.

There was nothing she could do. The truth was she if she was honest, letting him have his bit of fun was clearly the lesser of the evils. She knew she wouldn't want the cane even if it was an option, and as for exclusion, well that was definitely not an option. The trouble was just that he was so old and dirty and just looking at him now made her feel physically sick, but what could she do? After a moment's thought she hung her head and said she would like to carry on with the lesson.

Old Sydney's eyes lit up, but surprisingly he seemed to hesitate. "I don't know," he said, perhaps I should exclude you and be done with it."

Alison was shocked, what was he playing at? That was the last thing she wanted.

It was a gamble, but the dirty old creep knew what he was doing and was sure it would pay off. The more he seemed to suggest that he might prefer to exclude her, the more she pleaded with him not to. He couldn't believe what was happening as she was soon almost begging him to carry on with his lesson.

"Please sir," she begged, "please, I don't mind you doing whatever you have to, I.....I need to be taught, I can see that now." She wasn't stupid, she knew it wasn't a lesson at all, she knew enough about men to know it was all just an excuse for him to fondle her. But she was so desperate to avoid the exclusion, and the old codger knew it. He only had to run his eyes over that unbelievable body of hers and feel the erection straining in his stinky old pants to know what an incredible once in a lifetime chance this was.

He went and sat back down in his seat and told her he wasn't sure. He opened her file and reached for his pen. The pretty 18 year old couldn't let him do it, she would rather anything. She came around the desk and stood beside him. Looking down at his scabby balding head she wanted to throw up, but she had no choice as she placed a hand on his bony old shoulder and said...."please sir, show me.....show me what can happen.......I would rather you teach me your way than be excluded. "

Had he heard her right? If he had he couldn't believe his luck, this busty blond 18 year old was going to let a dirty old codger like him feel her up? He couldn't wait a moment longer and said, "well maybe I could teach you a thing or two," as he looked her up and down.

bambigirl44
bambigirl44
1,790 Followers